It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Martin Video Shows No Blood or Bruises on George Zimmerman

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by manna2

Yes, I am questioning the stories I am reading by his defenders here. I also read somewhere that his head wasn't just beat on the pavement but smashed open.

Edited to add: I read this from a post by popsmayhem in his thread. I should have known better.
He likes to make things up as he goes.

There's too much out there and the waters are no longer just muddied, there's no water left. It's all just thick, goopy muck.
edit on 28-3-2012 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
why didn't the murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom get turned into this huge media race war? what was done to them was far worse!

Because it wasn't deemed a "hate crime". By the standards set by the US media and liberal left 'hate crime' can only be perpetrated by whites on non whites, or by Al-Qaeda on anyone. Everything else is random 'violence'.

It's known as 'liberalism', a.k.a. middle-class white guilt.
edit on 28-3-2012 by FOXMULDER147 because: (no reason given)

More like because the people that did it, were caught, arrested and tried. Not protected by the police and released against the insistence of the lead detective.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by manna2

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
I thought he had a broken nose? I'm with DestinyOne. This video certainly does not show a man who just got the crap beat out of him so bad he had to shoot someone.

I've never heard of a broken nose, only a bloody nose. You seem to be the victim of a game of rumours
it was said in the media broken nose and head banged against the ground.Head was never said to be smashed open.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
So the bruises on his head and small cuts on his face gives him the right to gun down a 17 year old?

I have a feeling when all the facts are put forth, we will find out the true character of this Zimmerman guy. I wouldn't be surprised if he has some sort of mental disorder.

The video does not show a traumatized man. It shows a man who is proud of what he did; a bit nervous because he is not quite sure of the consequences of his actions, but overall he seems to be content with his manipulative and despicable acts.

It's all in the body language.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

You can refuse care and still be bandaged up. Depends on what the care specifically was. He probably refused to go to the hospital, but the EMTs still could have put a bandage on it.

Can't say either way, but it doesn't look like he's been bandaged.

This whole thing has gotten stupid, and the real racism is coming out with some of the people here on ATS. When someone starts ranting about how Trayvon looked like a thug and was wearing a hoody? That's when the racism starts. Almost like blaming a rape victim because she wore revealing clothing. It's all pretty sick.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Amazing, simply amazing...

The World is still turning, Their are still starving children in 3rd World, countries dying as we speak, and here you (we, I should say for the overly sensative idiots) are arguing about two idiots, for hours and hours, nothing productive being produced by the way the story being revealed is after the fact, and its obvious as hell all the peices are not settled yet, but breaking news! Abc releases a video from the police station an Exclusive!! look into the so called murderers World, that night being revealed by a grainy survaliance video, not to mention the graphic on the screen screws up any close looks at his bald head, and not to mention he is wearing a jacket or something that is red in color around the neck, and everyone is coming outta the board like cockroaches arguing on who is right and wrong.. Producing nothing....

I tell you, if you guys cared so much about human life and justice and making sure life is fair, why do you work on something productive like donate some money to starving less fortunate life on earth, you know other human beings, use all that energy in trying to fix what needs to be fixed, not try to fix what is already broken. This is Pathetically sad, and every damn one of you that are serial posting your opinions with each other and arguing about this, is ridiculous!

If you really cared, I mean really cared about human life, and the world being a better place, go donate, volunteer, or do something to improve our community and lives, do not get sucked into this primitive way of thinking, this tribe on tribe arguments, this hate, this crime or self defensive act is not right its wrong, but ALLOW due process, to allow the truth to be revealed.

This knee jerk judgmental emotional reaction, is not intelligent.. Its very primitive and also tribal.. We live in America, not tribes folks...

We have instant hot water, for Christ sake...

unplug and do something to change the world if you care so much about this story, and life being fair...

Everyone adds to the dysfunction and confusion and emotional imbalance and instances of hatred for some, when your applying your opinion that is based off of tatters of information the main stream media, is providing for God, sake, people think....

Think....

I am running out of words...

starts his experiment.

edit on 28-3-2012 by Obl1vion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by KeliOnyx

why didn't the murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom get turned into this huge media race war? what was done to them was far worse!

Because it wasn't deemed a "hate crime". By the standards set by the US media and liberal left 'hate crime' can only be perpetrated by whites on non whites, or by Al-Qaeda on anyone. Everything else is random 'violence'.

More like because the people that did it, were caught, arrested and tried. Not protected by the police and released against the insistence of the lead detective.

He was protected by law, not "the police". There wasn't enough evidence for a charge of manslaughter and the state attorney over-ruled the detective.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

Yah, Joe Oliver said Zimmerman was broken up about his actions. The dude in the video barely has a frown. He is not the huddled up mass of tears Mr. Oliver led us to believe he was.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
It's sad that someone had died, but we all know that the media usually likes to pick just one side of the story. Unless we were there we can't make assumptions based on what we hear.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Where is all the zimmerman groupies at with their zimmerman avatars and so called "facts"?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
It doesn't even look like it rained in that video. Unless this was another time he was arrested? This video doesn't count for it doesn't show what happened at the scene of the crime.

I don't think this video was taken the night of Trayvons murder. The cops have so much pressure on them, they had to release something.
edit on 28-3-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
It will come out in the future that this was just your average drug deal gone bad.Thats all this was,martin messed zimmermans money up and he killed him for doing so.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by taws6

It's sad that someone had died, but we all know that the media usually likes to pick just one side of the story. Unless we were there we can't make assumptions based on what we hear.

Thats not Trayvon from Florida in that picture. Thats Trayvon from Georgia. Two different people.

edit on 28-3-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
reply to post by AwakeinNM

He had his wounds tended to by medical personnel, einstein. They probably covered it with a bandage. Let me guess, you're not going to believe it unless you see a huge white bandage around his head.

I hope you are being sarcastic. But, yes, if Zimmerman was treated by medics, there would be bandages. Which I would expect to still be there by the time this video was taken.

Blood clots all by itself sometimes, you may have noticed that yourself. Does it need to be a huge gash spurting blood for it to be evidence of violence, in your mind?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by taws6

Look at the feigned sociopathic smile of Zimmerman. Too obvious.

And that picture of Treyvon... is not treyvon. That is a picture that the neo-nazi website, Stormfront released in an attempt to smear Martin.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
when he is inside the station, there is a particularly clear and close video of zimmerman. broken noses bleed a lot! and swell! now i have heard that supposedly there were emt's there. fine and good. there are no bandages and anything that looks like medical care has been given. if they did, i have one question. do police or emt's regularly give a change of clothes to some one who has been bleeding? zimmerman's shirt is spotless! broken noses bleed! his shirt does NOT show blood. you can clearly see tthat.

one thing more. why is it not being reported more that zimmerman's dad is a retired florida state supreme court judge and that his mom is a clerk? can one say old boy's club protecting one of their own?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by KeliOnyx

He was protected by law, not "the police". There wasn't enough evidence for a charge of manslaughter and the state attorney over-ruled the detective.

...yielding to public pressure.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Obl1vion
Amazing, simply amazing...

The World is still turning, Their are still starving children in 3rd World, countries dying as we speak, and here you (we, I should say for the overly sensative idiots[/i)] are arguing about two idiots, for hours and hours, nothing productive being produced by the way the story being revealed is after the fact, and its obvious as hell all the peices are not settled yet, but breaking news! Abc releases a video from the police station an Exclusive!! look into the so called murderers World, that night being revealed by a grainy survaliance video, not to mention the graphic on the screen screws up any close looks at his bald head, and not to mention he is wearing a jacket or something that is red in color around the neck, and everyone is coming outta the board like cockroaches arguing on who is right and wrong.. Producing nothing....

I tell you, if you guys cared so much about human life and justice and making sure life is fair, why do you work on something productive like donate some money to starving less fortunate life on earth, you know other human beings, use all that energy in trying to fix what needs to be fixed, not try to fix what is already broken. This is Pathetically sad, and every damn one of you that are serial posting your opinions with each other and arguing about this, is ridiculous!

If you really cared, I mean really cared about human life, and the world being a better place, go donate, volunteer, or do something to improve our community and lives, do not get sucked into this primitive way of thinking, this tribe on tribe arguments, this hate, this crime or self defensive act is not right its wrong, but ALLOW due process, to allow the truth to be revealed.

This knee jerk judgmental emotional reaction, is not intelligent.. Its very primitive and also tribal.. We live in America, not tribes folks...

We have instant hot water, for Christ sake...

unplug and do something to change the world if you care so much about this story, and life being fair...

Everyone adds to the dysfunction and confusion and emotional imbalance and instances of hatred for some, when your applying your opinion that is based off of tatters of information the main stream media, is providing for God, sake, people think....

Think....

I am running out of words...

starts his experiment.

edit on 28-3-2012 by Obl1vion because: (no reason given)

Back up a minute. I do volunteer work. I also donate more than my fair share to those who don't fare as well. But, that doesn't mean I have no right to have opinions on things other than all the needy masses.

I haven't made any firm decisions on this sad story. But, I'm glad that more solid info is coming out. I have a right to comment on it.

Des

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Q2IN2Y
reply to post by taws6

Look at the feigned sociopathic smile of Zimmerman. Too obvious.

I'm glad so many people on this site have supernatural powers, like the ability to determine that someone is a sociopath by their smile.

You should be a juror. I bet you can spot guilty people a mile away.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Q2IN2Y
I have a feeling when all the facts are put forth, we will find out the true character of this Zimmerman guy.

I believe you're right.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join