It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Martin Video Shows No Blood or Bruises on George Zimmerman

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackthorne
when he is inside the station, there is a particularly clear and close video of zimmerman. broken noses bleed a lot! and swell! now i have heard that supposedly there were emt's there. fine and good. there are no bandages and anything that looks like medical care has been given. if they did, i have one question. do police or emt's regularly give a change of clothes to some one who has been bleeding? zimmerman's shirt is spotless! broken noses bleed! his shirt does NOT show blood. you can clearly see tthat.

one thing more. why is it not being reported more that zimmerman's dad is a retired florida state supreme court judge and that his mom is a clerk? can one say old boy's club protecting one of their own?

Exactly one would expect to see a bandage across the bridge of his nose, and at least a square of gauze taped to the back of his head. And where are the grass and mud stains on his back? Where is the blood one would expect to see on his shirt? These are things you would expect to see in this video.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Sorry your not that important...

I was talking to the World...

I am proud of you...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Obl1vion

Sorry your not that important...

I was talking to the World...

I am proud of you...

Excuse me....I'm part of the world. that makes me important to me.....

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by KeliOnyx

There is a lot of things missing from this video. Water marks on the car, tire marks from the road. It was raining that night was it not? Everything seems perfectly dry. This video doesn't say much anyways...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Wow, looking at which posts are getting stars, it has become quite apparent that most people cruising this thread have bought into the MSM public lynching of Zimmerman lock, stock, and barrel.

So much white guilt/black racism on here. It's sickening. I swear there is no hope for this country.

Try for once in your lives to not use your state-issued brain and use the one God gave you. For once.

edit on 28-3-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

link   
To everyone who keeps saying the film is too "grainy" or "crappy", where the hell are his "bloody" clothes? Why have no EMTs or police officers stepped forward and said they were there when he was treated for these wounds and could attest to how bad they were?

Right, you can't answer that can you?

link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

I know that smile because I have seen it many times in my childhood and I still see it infrequently as an adult.

It's pretty easy to spot if you've been around it the majority of your life.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

Thats not Trayvon from Florida in that picture. Thats Trayvon from Georgia. Two different people.

edit on 28-3-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

my bad then, I just came across it here
www.anunews.net...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by taws6

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

Thats not Trayvon from Florida in that picture. Thats Trayvon from Georgia. Two different people.

edit on 28-3-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

my bad then, I just came across it here
www.anunews.net...

I understand. Those picture were released by stormfront and were pulled from a facebook account that did not belong to Trayvon Martin, but a Trayvon who lives in Georgia.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I used to be a bouncer, been in my share of altercations and seen my share of fights in a college town..

That dude was not in a major fight.. I SEE NO INJURY'S THAT WOULD MAKE HIM HAVE TO SHOOT SOMEONE!!!!!!!!

The gig is up!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Just watched the whole video and anyone who has his head slammed on the ground enough to make it bloody would have a big lump. I see no blood on his shirt. If his nose was bloody, wouldn't there be blood on his nose. Looks like if the cops showed up and he was bloody like that, they would have called an ambulance for treatment or taken him to a hospital. They would have actually photographed the bloody nose and wounds on his head. Yet they didn't do that. I want to read that report I wonder if it is on smoking gun. If the cops lied, they're gone and this is a big coverup scandal.

Kylearan

link   
From my understanding, paramedics had already treated him, and most likely cleaned his wounds.

Looks like a cut on the back of his head.

So the claim is that the eye witness lied, the police lied, and the paramedics lied. Seems extremely unlikely.

Looks like yellow journalism on the part of ABC.

Look for more information to come out shorty.

He definitely looks more formidable than those earlier pictures, so how did he get knocked down so easily? The term sucker punched comes to mind.

link   
You can see the cop looking at the back of his head, twice. CNN was admitting that he WAS cleaned up by the EMT's, and it seems people expect his brains to be leaking out of his head...at what point while you're getting your head slammed on the pavement do you decide that it's reached the threshold of being a severe threat, and defend yourself?

link   

Originally posted by Q2IN2Y

I know that smile because I have seen it many times in my childhood and I still see it infrequently as an adult.

It's pretty easy to spot if you've been around it the majority of your life.

How did you manage to come into contact by so many sociopaths (that you knew were diagnosed sociopaths) in your childhood?

When I was a kid, I wouldn't know a sociopath from the ice cream man. Yet you knew. Amazing.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Here is a news story from today that relates tangentially, I think:

75-year-old kills break-in suspect, Detroit police say

This will get NO play = black on black violence. Nothin to see here.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

and it seems people expect his brains to be leaking out of his head

The way some of his supporters talked about the incident, yeah, I kind of did expect that. Poor Zimmerman, just out trying to do good for his neighbors, when out of nowhere comes this gang-banger thug Trayvon and begins beating his head on the pavement within an inch of his life....

Yeah, I kind of did expect to see something more than nothing.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I don't care to discuss. I just know the smile when I see it. Feel free to disagree with my opinion, feel free to express doubt in my knowledge, but do not mock me.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by wutz4tom

....and shrugging like he doesn't see anything.

Perhaps checking to see if the bleeding restarted since cleaning??

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
Here is a news story from today that relates tangentially, I think:

75-year-old kills break-in suspect, Detroit police say

This will get NO play = black on black violence. Nothin to see here.

I hope that justice will be served in that case...

I think most people just want to see justice.
edit on 28-3-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The link in the OP SUCKED!

I watched and they never showed the police vid.
I think the damn page refreshed before they got that far so I went to YouTube and found it.

No stupid reporters to listen to either.

edit on 3/28/12 by FortAnthem because:

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join