It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Trayvon Martin Video Shows No Blood or Bruises on George Zimmerman

page: 2
17
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone
 



You need to go back and look at the video more closely..Eyes look bloody and there is a bump on the back of the head.
At the 33 sec. mark of the video you can see the back of his head. It really is lousy quality video.
edit on 28-3-2012 by HumanoidX because: (no reason given)




posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by WP4YT
 


I've watched it three times. I honestly don't see what you saw. I'll go watch again with your post in mind. He doesn't look like he's been in any kind of fight or struggle.to me. If he had been treated for anything even half-way serious by the paramedics he would at least have a bandage on any open wounds. It's par for the course with handling blood by police, and paramedics. It's part of the training to hold the job.

Des

With all due respect, it's completely irrelevant what you see in this video or don't see, as it is irrelevant what I see or don't see.

We are not medical professionals, and we didn't examine him at the time.



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by WP4YT
What's this?


I don't know....do you...for sure know what it is.


Too hard to tell. I can't tell if it's a cut, a bruise, or just a birthmark. The quality of the video makes it darker in some scenes and almost impossible to see in other parts of the video, due to video compression. But there IS something on his head.



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
reply to post by WP4YT
 


If that was a "recent" wound, the paramedics were required to bandage it, even if it was just a band-aid, thats Paramedic 101.

Peace, NRE.


Didn't he refuse care?

So it shouldn't even be tended to.



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Wow, he looks all beaten up...



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver
 


umm can i call bs on that. i was searched while i was bleeding with no gloves.

whats by the book and what is done are two different things.

the cop just asked if i had any blood borne illness, because he did not have any gloves, and there was more than one unit on the scene.

cops had no idea this was going to be this big.



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
Just in case anyone claims that the video is to grainy to see wounds, it is a well known fact that under ANY circumstance, when a police officer is dealing with a wounded person, they are required to wear GLOVES!

At 1:25 you can clearly see a police officer searching him with NO gloves on, and neither is anyone else. If he was bleeding even a little around the head area, he would have at least a few drops of blood on his gray shirt, which would be shown as light or dark brown by this time.





Not quite true, as having police in the family and hearing the talk about their days all the time I have learned many things. It's not REQUIRED, there's no universal rule saying they do. If there are, it varies per police department guidelines. This police department may not require them to wear gloves.

However I don't know many police officers that won't, for fear of receiving a blood-borne illness. But who knows.



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I'm going to duplicate a response from the other thread about the same story, since one of both threads will be closed soon:

He had already received medical attention. Do you know what EMTs or nurses usually do with wounds?

THEY CLEAN THEM.

Do you think maybe the blood had been cleaned off already, which is why you DON'T SEE ANY? You also do not see the back of his head from midpoint down, and it is very difficult to see the back of his head with any clarity.

ABC is grasping at straws here. They are calling the cop a LIAR for stating in the police report that there was blood on the back of the head and nose.

From ABC's own story:


The initial police report noted that Zimmerman was bleeding from the back of the head and nose, and after medical attention...


This story is almost hilarious in its desperation.


This thread should be moved to the "Breaking Propaganda" forum.


edit on 28-3-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by WP4YT
 


I've watched it three times. I honestly don't see what you saw. I'll go watch again with your post in mind. He doesn't look like he's been in any kind of fight or struggle.to me. If he had been treated for anything even half-way serious by the paramedics he would at least have a bandage on any open wounds. It's par for the course with handling blood by police, and paramedics. It's part of the training to hold the job.

Des

With all due respect, it's completely irrelevant what you see in this video or don't see, as it is irrelevant what I see or don't see.

We are not medical professionals, and we didn't examine him at the time.


What you say is true. But, that doesn't change the fact, that the info we had until I saw, with my own eyes, this video, I somewhat had to believe that Zimmerman had the crap beat out of him. That he had to kill Martin to save his own life.

I don't believe that anymore. The video, grainy or not, does not show a traumatized man.

Des
edit on 28-3-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by omegacorps
reply to post by NoRegretsEver
 


umm can i call bs on that. i was searched while i was bleeding with no gloves.

whats by the book and what is done are two different things.

the cop just asked if i had any blood borne illness, because he did not have any gloves, and there was more than one unit on the scene.

cops had no idea this was going to be this big.


It varies per police department. There are thousands of police departments in the country, and they all have different guidelines for their officers.

Most officers will wear gloves, for fear of contamination by a blood-borne illness. Some don't. It depends on their judgement.



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone
 


Enlarge the video and look at it again.
You can see this guys eye sockets bloody?
If you look close there is a dark patch on the back of the , may be blood.

As already posted , look at the 33 sec. mark....

Again people they are doing their best to keep this story in the news and ofcourse stir the pot.
????
edit on 28-3-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by omegacorps
 


Ill tell you what, if I was a lawyer (I'd be a damn good one) if there had to be any evidence taken from my clothing after the arrest, I would clearly point out "contamination" due to the officers not wearing gloves, just my 2 cents.

Peace, NRE.



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM
 


Do you know any police officers. I do, and can tell you the one thing they are trained is to not let a bleeding suspect into their vehicle. That is why they wear gloves at all times with a bleeding person. They also call EMT's to bandage, or take to the hospital, severely injured people.



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM


The initial police report noted that Zimmerman was bleeding from the back of the head and nose, and after medical attention...


This story is almost hilarious in its desperation.


This thread should be moved to the "Breaking Propaganda" forum.


edit on 28-3-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)


As you can see from the image I posted earlier, there is indeed a dark spot on the back of his head, which would seem to corroborate with the officer's story. Nosebleeds dry up quick, so we would NEVER see it in the video, of course.

I'm not here to say who is right or wrong in this case. But I would like to bring to light how the media are masters of manipulation. NEVER believe anything that you see on mainstream news. They lie, and make things up to get more ratings and make more money. They are a for-profit business, and will do whatever they can to make a profit. Why won't they post recent photos of Treyvon? Why do they post photos of when he was a kid? TO ATTRACT attention to the story and make more money. No one would care about this whole story if the masses saw what Treyvon really looked like on the night of this incident. It would just be another shooting out of the hundreds that happen every day in this country. No one would care. But the mainstream news saw an opportunity, and took it with this case.



I can tell you one other thing, if I was in the situation where I was going to get attacked, I would shoot and kill the offender too, just to defend myself. The difference is I wouldn't wait until I was already on the ground getting my head slammed into the pavement.
edit on 28-3-2012 by WP4YT because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I find it curious how ABC has the headline "Trayvon Martin Video Shows No Blood or Bruises on George Zimmerman" when it is clearly a video showing Zimmerman, not Martin. OOH, look, a Trayvon Martin Video... where is Trayvon?

Know why? So it will come up in searches for "trayvon martin" and more people can see this little piece of propaganda work. Not a very subtle move by ABC right there.



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
as someone above said, bloody noses sure do dry up quickly. and from personal experience...if zimmerman were in fat injured, he would have to be taken to the hospital first...they cannot take you to jail bloody.

no matter what...this is all getting trumped up big time!

why didn't the murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom get turned into this huge media race war? what was done to them was far worse!

none the less, from the looks of it...zimmerman had no business shooting treyvon...
edit on 3/28/12 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
I don't believe that anymore. The video, grainy or not, does not show a traumatized man.

Unfortunately, I need more than an aerial view from a CCTV camera before I make any conclusions.

As others have said, the man could have been (and, by standard procedure, would have been) cleaned up before being taken to the station.



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
I find it curious how ABC has the headline "Trayvon Martin Video Shows No Blood or Bruises on George Zimmerman" when it is clearly a video showing Zimmerman, not Martin. OOH, look, a Trayvon Martin Video... where is Trayvon?

Know why? So it will come up in searches for "trayvon martin" and more people can see this little piece of propaganda work. Not a very subtle move by ABC right there.


I couldn't care less who leaked the video, it's out there now. I'm glad to be able to see with my own eyes something I only had someone's word about. What I see, doesn't stack up with what I heard.

Des



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I was led to believe Zimmerman was an overweight, battered man who could not defend himself from a child. He does not look like a man who took such a beating that he had to kill to survive.

Must be some damn good medics(That I dont even think showed up).
edit on 28-3-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
On an ABC segment called Race and Justice..........WHY am i not surprised........once again its no whether hes innocent or guilty thats being brought up....

its RACE

Not to mention the footage is grainy , you don thave to split your head open if its banged on the ground......

there are a lot of other factors that can come up with that.........not to mention one often doesnt bruise immediately....


Race and Justice...........good job ABC perpetuating the racial divide


The video looked pretty clear to me.



new topics

top topics



 
17
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join