It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Martin Video Shows No Blood or Bruises on George Zimmerman

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
reply to post by Destinyone

God DAMN that dude Zimmerman been doing some working out since 2005! P90X anyone?????

Really though, he looks fine, I don't see anything that even remotely implies heads slammed on the ground repeatedly. No visible swelling on the face... Definitely no cuts... WTFFFFF...

Keep in mind I did say visible. lol
edit on 28-3-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

If there were injuries they would be very obvious, I see no swelling anywhere on his head.

And the crewcut helps to show an intact scalp.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Very truthfully said.... nothing to empower their objective of racially motivated stories

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Just saw this on MSM....he doesn't look injured in any way to me....

I wonder how this video was made public. It certainly throws more light on this whole confusing story. Do you see the injuries that are being claimed. The broken nose, copious amounts of blood....I see nothing but a man in handcuffs.

abcnews.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

It's time for people who are not crazy to tone this down. Nobody, not you, not me, not anyone here posting knows for sure. Let the courts handle it.

The New Black Panthers are raising a million dollars for a hit on Zimmerman.

Farrakhan is involved.

Spike Lee tweeted the wrong address to some innocent elderly peoples home and they are hiding in a Hotel and will have to sell their house. I'll bet that jerk is proud.

NBC and ABC reported wrong info and are having to retract it.

Internet reports are full of false things.

Your thread and you don't have any idea yet if the police were lying or not.

Kids are vandalizing stores.

Jackson and Sharpton are inciting and also lying about things they don't know.

Right now as I type I'm watching the NAACP is begging Sharpton and Jackson to shut up because they are causing a nightmare.

You want to know what it was like in the 1960's? You are about to find out. Innocent people will be hurt and maybe killed.

You would think this business with Spike Lee sicking crazy followers on the wrong people would wake people up.

Where the heck is Obama and why is he not on the air right now trying to calm this down? If he does not he is as bad as some think he his. A real leader would be on the air right now calming people down.

edit on 3/28/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Zimmerman defenders you need to blow the BS your spouting out your ass somewhere else..

Im in no way bragging or trying to be a tough guy. BUT im telling you I seen well over 20 street fights. I know what someone looks like who has really been roughed up. Ive know what ive looked like after being jumped by 3 guys. And no the Emts can not make golf ball size swelling, dark black bruises and lacerations disappear just like that...

Either this guy lied about how bad he was beat or he has the healing power of the Incredible Hulk
edit on 28-3-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Im sorry but are you comparing a 75 yr old man to Zimmerman? And if not, how do you see this "relates tangentially"?

Peace, NRE.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Hook, line, and sinker! Very Depressing indeed

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

If the EMT had cleaned his wounds, there would be at least a bandage over any cuts. They don't just wipe the blood off and send you on your way!

No visible wound, no visible cut, no visible blood, no visible bandage.

The same can be said for his nose, it does not appear broken - although it may have been bloodied (impossible to tell), that's something you can't apply a bandage to. It clearly is not bleeding in the video.

The gig is definitely up for Zimmerman. There is NOTHING in this video to indicate he took a beating so bad he had to shoot his assailant at point blank range and murder him.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

You are right on Many levels.
Where is the president? Shouldnt he be trying to calm things a bit?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Notice Zimmerman's casual steps as he walks through the door. They look like they are heading to a meeting. He walks in there with extreme confidence; as if they are going to award him a badge of honor for his vigilantism.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
The way some of his supporters talked about the incident, yeah, I kind of did expect that.

His supporters? You mean people who see through the media manipulation and want to allow all the facts to come out?

Yeah, I kind of did expect to see something more than nothing.

When you get a photo of Zimmerman before the EMT cleaned him up, please share. The grainy video that shows the police officer inspecting the back of his head, twice doesn't show much one way or the other.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I think that everyone needs to read this before you jump to conclusions about George Zimmerman not looking injured in that video.....

www.scribd.com...#

Also that video seem to have the ABC banner right where you couldn't see Zimmerman in a clear picture.

Also notice the two certain figures in this picture...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

In case you don't know who the two with jackets on are, well they are Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson both are well known for keeping the race card in the media as long as they can.
edit on 28-3-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Couldn't see much of anything in that crappy video, it seems like a motion blur filter was added or something... My calculator can take better video than that, even going frame by frame, everything is blured like crazy. Either these videos were messed up on purpose, or I think the PD needs to upgrade their security cameras.....

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I saw plenty in the video what are you looking at it form a 14" crt? I blew it up on my 32" lcd 1080p on my high end computer..

that dude was not hurt bad at all. I see nothing at all..

What it all boils down to is the cops probably know his daddy used to be a judge..

This guy is probably used to Daddy getting him off the hook.

I smell corruption

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
I think that everyone needs to read this before you jump to conclusions about George Zimmerman not looking injured in that video.....

www.scribd.com...#

Also that video seem to have the ABC banner right where you couldn't see Zimmerman in a clear picture.

This is going to end up being buried under the self-righteous emotional outbursts that have consumed ATS.

"I could observe that his back appeared to be wet and was covered in grass, as if he had been laying on his back on the ground. Zimmerman was also bleeding from the nose and the back of the head."

From the official police report.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I think the biggest problem in the minority community over this is they are starting to realize they can no longer prey on the rest of us with impunity. That is the real anger...

Here in Detroit they found two women shot in the head and buried in a shallow grave. Perp they charged was black and so were the women he murdered. What did the community do? They held a hoodie rally for someone that got whacked over 1000 miles away but not a word about these two poor women.

I could care less about the minority anger or the talking heads. This thug jumped the wrong guy and he paid for it. You want to protest injustice, just visit your nearest inner city and look at the black on black crime. Once you clean that up maybe you can tackle this issue...

link   
The police didn't buy Zimmerman's story and wanted to arrest him, this video seems to back up their disbelief in Zimmerman: Cops wanted to arrest Batman:the saviour of the hood

The special prosecutor in the Trayvon Martin case said that the Sanford Police Department asked the state attorney's office for an arrest warrant to charge George Zimmerman early in the investigation, but the state's attorney's office decided to wait. The Miami Herald reported that the local police initially went to the Seminole State Attorney with a request to file charges and the police report labeled the case as "homicide/negligent manslaughter." "The state attorney impaneled a grand jury, but before anything else could be done, the governor stepped in and asked us to pick it up in mid-stream," Angela Corey, the special prosecutor on the case said.

Now what if the police were allowed to do what they knew was the right thing to do? This would have never made the national news much less international. It looks like the stall tactic by the governor backfired.

link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

it wants me to sign up to download it, screenshot is best I can do for now.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deranged74
Zimmerman defenders you need to blow the BS your spouting out your ass somewhere else..

Im in no way bragging or trying to be a tough guy. BUT im telling you I seen well over 20 street fights. I know what someone looks like who has really been roughed up. Ive know what ive looked like after being jumped by 3 guys. And no the Emts can not make golf ball size swelling, dark black bruises and lacerations disappear just like that...

Either this guy lied about how bad he was beat or he has the healing power of the Incredible Hulk
edit on 28-3-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

That may be true and the courts will take care of him if it is.

Are you including those calling for calm in your attack?

Unless you are in fact an eye witness you don't know a damn thing more than anyone else does. People who pretend they know the facts are liars are they not?

CBS just had to recant a story. ABC got it wrong.

Most people are just waiting to find out what the truth is. Honest people that is. As for crazy radicals and Bigots, who cares about them. Not me I assure you. They don't fool anyone except themselves. People filled with hate like that are sociopathic anyway.

Are you an eye witness? Do you know one? How is it you know more than anyone else does? Please explain?
edit on 3/28/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
just an FYI.... ABC reporting the same Trayvon Martin Video Shows No Blood or Bruises on George Zimmerman

now has this ABC

what are your thoughts?

o wait i found it abcnews.go.com...

convenient?

edit on 28-3-2012 by omegacorps because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
George Zimmerman may have received favorable treatment from the police because of his family. His father is retired Supreme Court Magistrate Judge Robert Zimmerman and his mother Gladys Zimmerman was a court clerk.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join