It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Martin Video Shows No Blood or Bruises on George Zimmerman

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Trayvon Martin Video Shows No Blood or Bruises on George Zimmerman

abcnews.go.com

By MATT GUTMAN (@mattgutmanABC)
March 28, 2012

A police surveillance video taken the night that Trayvon Martin was shot dead shows no blood or bruises on George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch captain who says he shot Martin after he was punched in the nose, knocked down and had his head slammed into the ground.

The surveillance video, which was obtained exclusively by ABC News, shows Zimmerman arriving in a police cruiser. As he exits the car, his hands are cuffed behind his back. Zimmerman is frisked and then led down a series of hallways, still cuffed.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Just saw this on MSM....he doesn't look injured in any way to me....

I wonder how this video was made public. It certainly throws more light on this whole confusing story. Do you see the injuries that are being claimed. The broken nose, copious amounts of blood....I see nothing but a man in handcuffs.

abcnews.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Another reason to hold off judgement in the case. Sad that we can't take the government as an example of how to act.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

God DAMN that dude Zimmerman been doing some working out since 2005! P90X anyone?????

Really though, he looks fine, I don't see anything that even remotely implies heads slammed on the ground repeatedly. No visible swelling on the face... Definitely no cuts... WTFFFFF...

Keep in mind I did say visible. lol
edit on 28-3-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
On an ABC segment called Race and Justice..........WHY am i not surprised........once again its no whether hes innocent or guilty thats being brought up....

its RACE

Not to mention the footage is grainy , you don thave to split your head open if its banged on the ground......

there are a lot of other factors that can come up with that.........not to mention one often doesnt bruise immediately....

Race and Justice...........good job ABC perpetuating the racial divide

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

I've been trying to hold judgement in the past week until something more conclusive came out. I see no injuries at all.

The media made it sound like he had the hell pounded out of him. Now I don't know what to think.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

I've been trying to hold judgement in the past week until something more conclusive came out. I see no injuries at all.

The media made it sound like he had the hell pounded out of him. Now I don't know what to think.

I do! 100 push ups a day keeps the arm fat away!!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
That does not look like a man that had been in a fight...this video looks pretty damning for Zimmerman to me. Wasn't their claims that his head was smashed into the sidewalk? That seems pretty unlikely after watching the video.

abcnews.go.com...
edit on 28-3-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Honestly I don't know how you can say he has no cuts or bruises, the video is so blurry and he's not shown up close but for a split second. Of course he's not going to have blood pouring out of him, he had already been treated by paramedics at that point.

I do see when he's near the police car and at the end of the video when he goes past the camera, a reddish-brown spot on the back of his bald head, I can't tell if it's a birth mark or if it's a big bruise or cut.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by WP4YT

The video might be a little grainy, but I know the color red when I see it. And the color pink. And the color blue... and a head that was smashed into the sidewalk....

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Everyone seems to forget, he received care from the EMTs at the scene, the clean people up

Just playing devils advocate again, you need to what he looked like befor medical care and the day after.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
It's impossible to say whether he has injuries or not based on that video. Although apparently not for ABC.

This is beyond absurd. The entire thing stinks to high heaven.

link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
On an ABC segment called Race and Justice..........WHY am i not surprised........once again its no whether hes innocent or guilty thats being brought up....

its RACE

Not to mention the footage is grainy , you don thave to split your head open if its banged on the ground......

there are a lot of other factors that can come up with that.........not to mention one often doesnt bruise immediately....

Race and Justice...........good job ABC perpetuating the racial divide

You're right, you don't. However the report that so many use to prove that he's innocent, says that there was a "large cut" on the back of his head and blood dripping down his head among other things. You have eyes, you see the back of his head.... No large cuts.

link   
because this is an up close and high rez video?

sounds like a bunch of people shooting in the dark here there selfs.

turn the damn light on people.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by WP4YT

I've watched it three times. I honestly don't see what you saw. I'll go watch again with your post in mind. He doesn't look like he's been in any kind of fight or struggle.to me. If he had been treated for anything even half-way serious by the paramedics he would at least have a bandage on any open wounds. It's par for the course with handling blood by police, and paramedics. It's part of the training to hold the job.

Des

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
What's this?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Just in case anyone claims that the video is to grainy to see wounds, it is a well known fact that under ANY circumstance, when a police officer is dealing with a wounded person, they are required to wear GLOVES!

At 1:25 you can clearly see a police officer searching him with NO gloves on, and neither is anyone else. If he was bleeding even a little around the head area, he would have at least a few drops of blood on his gray shirt, which would be shown as light or dark brown by this time.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by WP4YT
What's this?

I don't know....do you...for sure know what it is.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

he received care from the EMTs at the scene

He did? I thought I read there was no ambulance or EMT called to the scene. Man, there's so much out there, i don't know what to believe anymore.

But I'll tell you this much--this does not look like a man who was just fighting for his life, so much so that he had to kill his perpetrator. He also looks quite capable of taking on a 17-year-old. He hardly looks out of shape.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by WP4YT

If that was a "recent" wound, the paramedics were required to bandage it, even if it was just a band-aid, thats Paramedic 101.

Peace, NRE.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join