It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think I figured out why this Zimmerman/Martin thing has been artificially blown out of proportion

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
This story stunk from day one and the media folks are fueling the fire.
Don't get me wrong, I'm sorry the kid/thug got killed but as soon as the MSM decided to run with a photo of a diminutive twelve year old black kid wearing white folks clothing, all credibility was lost once the real truth came out.
In a court of law, such action would have resulted in the case being thrown out.

Then they call the Hispanic guy a racist, white male.
The MSM were once again quick to try to paint this guy as their version of the typical white conservative, republican, redneck racist.
Truth is, there is nothing Anglo Saxon about this guy, no European heritage whatsoever.
He is not even a Republican, he is a Liberal.
Epic fail!

But yes, the plan is to come after our guns.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hanyak69

Exactly. They've tried to get us to engage in class warfare, but that didn't work. They've tried to get legal and illegals to duke it out. That sort of worked. It only makes sense that they throw this card out.

I'm not angry about this event. I have no emotional connection to any of this. If they try to take my gun away, that's when it becomes personal and I'll deal with it when it happens. I have enough going on in my bubble to be angry about and I'm dealing with it. The only thing this whole Trayvon v. Zimmerman thing is doing is to prove how skewed and desperate the media is. Wouldn't it be funny if this all back fired on them when everyone turns on the media instead?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Was I the first to call fake here?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now take a closer look at the google image search of trayvon's photos, paying especial
attention to the shadows and backgrounds.
Is he a photoshop creation? I would say, very possibly - And everything else could
feasably be acted out! Is someone telling us how easy it is to create false victims and
news-stories? Is there a 9/11 connection to this story?
(Maybe some might pay attention to my past posts on the real levels of fakery
infesting our world news.)

I believe that this story was designed to be busted, and to deliberately reflect badly
upon obama (alongside other incriminations).
Watch Ron Paul rise to the fore in the next few months, and become a saviour for
the people and the media. Watch obama seriously fall from Grace.

But tread carefully here...

Maybe they give with one hand and take with the other.
Maybe the good guys have finally showed up, and a new world cometh.

I am genuinely hopeful for the latter.

Wise up people! This is machiavellian life! Alive and kicking!
Kick The F* Back!

www.cluesforum.info

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

Mind pointing out where I was "off topic" or you just trolling?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectBlue
reply to post by lonegurkha

As someone else in another thread pointed out, Hispanic is not a race, it is an ethnicity. Hispanics are classified by the US government as Caucasian. So, Zimmerman is indeed a white Hispanic.

Read the rest of the thread for more details on that issue.

Personally, I do believe that TPTB are trying to create tension of any kind possible. The tactic is to divide and conquer. Republicans against Democrats, whites against blacks, rich against poor. If we don't come together as a people (all people) how will we ever be able to take back our freedoms? The MSM is a tool, and they obviously cherry pick the stories that will provoke the most powerful emotional response from the public. They just keep us spinning in circles, mad at each other instead of the people who are pulling the strings. So, if they can accomplish all of that AND take away our gun rights at the same time, then I suppose its a job well done for the MSM.
edit on 28-3-2012 by ProjectBlue because: Added the last sentence to bring my post back on topic and full circle.

Hitler used his media much the same way when his cronies torched the Reichstad.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

I agree, I am starting to see a very obvious trend of "events" to accomplish "agendas" ....last year it was Gifford...that didn't accomplish their goals of ridding the US of guns so this year they are trying again. This incident is a twofer though as in it incites racial issues AND gun issues...

The racial issue is being played up again as it always does in the media, see here:

a thread a couple years ago noticing the same trend...when "racial" issues come up they come up in clusters of 4 or 5 different MSM issues. I'm not sure of the agenda but I suspect it may be to incite a race war or something of that effect.

I for one have never understood WHY certain "issues" become media firestorms while countless others of the exact same nature go unnoticed or completely ignored.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Hmmmm. Yes, deaths are always relatively insignificant...until it's someone you love. And then god forbid you might want to have the death of that loved one, gunned down by an armed neighborhood watch captain with a police record, investigated! The nerve, really. Yes it's all been blown out of proportion so Obama can personally come and take your AK-47 and your fifty caliber machine gun! Damn him! Glad you finally figured this all out for the rest of us who think you owning any kind of weapon might be a BIG MISTAKE.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
This "stand your ground" law is just an excuse for trigger-happy psychos to unleash their blood thirst. Using this law, how easy is it for gun carriers to, using premeditated provocation in front of witnesses, spark an altercation and shoot the angered (plus usually unarmed) victim while claiming self-defense? The amount of people fanatically rooting for zimmerman is, frankly, disturbing. Seems like the type of crowd that would cheer during the curb scene on "American History X".

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I think this is a conspiracy to get everyone fighting with each other racially and politically. Obama wants to divide us all and have so much chaos going on so he can declare Marshal Law! Why do you think he had to sign that Bill in the middle of the night, the other night. The Bill that says they can take anything they want from you only if Marshal Law is declared!
Once he got IN there was NO WAY anybody was going to take him out!!!
He's like a squatter. He finds something that belongs to someone else and he just takes it! Because it's "his right".And he'll fight you to the death if you try and take it back. Because NOW it belongs to him!!!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

yeah, I agree, who does he think he is? And why does he get to walk away free after creating such a hate-crime-and even if it was Zimmerman that lived there, come on, that is way wrong. Total lost of respect for him ever.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
"efforts to register neighborhood watch groups..." i betcha this has something to do with obamas Civilian National Security Force... first theyll be registering them, then funding them.. training them.. i see where this is going...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
well, I do not see this getting better anytime soon, I only see it growing worse. Everybody wants to play jury-duty. Ya know, I don't see a reset. All the things that have been said from those screaming"racism" have really shown me how racist they are. There has not been the "innocent until proven guilty", there is something fundamentally wrong with this whole scenario.
I don't know why other ethnics/races/people don't have organizations like the NAACP or Black Panthers?
But, I think that it is over, any hope or chance of all people standing together, I think it may be never. This incident here, it is disgusting. Not only how many people can not just allow evidence to come together, how we do not even try to get a point to the BS media(e.g. large fines for pushing the race button.), how many BS threads have been started here(with the same person screaming racism over, and over), and I feel it enough is enough. I tell ya, it seems clear to me that we are going to have some kind of war here over this. Many deaths for one, makes no sense, but it seems we are heading there.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Listen, the Republic stands. All those politicians that you hear talking about ''we are considering'' and ''we will look into it'' are just grandstanding. It will go nowhere. Guns are here to stay. The Republic knows that an armed citizenry is a safe citizenry.

Do not be afraid.

The Trayvon case was blown up from a local news story one week to a national dialogue three weeks later in order to send a message to the ones that watch for such messages.

The watchers keep watching. The enemy is always nearby. The front is everywhere.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopy1978
This "stand your ground" law is just an excuse for trigger-happy psychos to unleash their blood thirst. Using this law, how easy is it for gun carriers to, using premeditated provocation in front of witnesses, spark an altercation and shoot the angered (plus usually unarmed) victim while claiming self-defense? The amount of people fanatically rooting for zimmerman is, frankly, disturbing. Seems like the type of crowd that would cheer during the curb scene on "American History X".

Grow up.

This outrage against ''stand your ground'' laws is just an excuse for trigger-happy psychos to unleash a crime wave against lawful citizens. I can see them now, eager to break into every house knowing that the lawful residents are unable to ''stand their ground''.

And for your further education, the ENTIRE civilized world cheers the curb scene in ''American History X''. The vast majority of people of all race and color and creed cheer for Liberty. You sound like you might be a thug. Are you mad, doggy?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

Lol u mad, bro?

One thing is to defend your home when someone trespasses at 3am, another is following unarmed teenagers and shooting them, then claiming to be the victim. If you, willingly, dont see the difference, then it is obvious you have an agenda. It seems the only "doggy" here is you. A CHAINED doggy, no less, held back from gunning down "undesireables" by most laws.

What is a hand gun or semi/full automatic weapon used for? What is its purpose? Hunting wildlife?! Get real! The only purpose of a hand gun or semi/full automatic weapon is to kill people. They have no other real practical use. Now, what are the odds that you will need to kill anybody if you follow a peaceful life? There is way more of a chance of someone within the household getting hurt by a weapon and that is a statistical fact.

Let's take it a bit further, why strut around with a concealed weapon? Fear of the world? A stranger may offer you candy? Maybe you are too "manly" to deal with any outside world problem without hiding behind a barrel? Besides, what every day occurrance would warrant pulling a gun on someone? Getting cut off in traffic and flipped off? Someone on the "ten items or less" lane yet carrying a basket with eleven? A teenager in a hoodie walking around minding his own business?

Think about it. Why would anyone want a law with such a loophole for?

To exploit it, obviously!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy1978

Seriously?

If I was your high school teacher I'd fail you.

Get some weapons, duder. Or else you're going down in the early rounds.

This whole idea that everybody can just get along is way out of date. People are going to force you to kill them. Or they'll kill you. Have it your way.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
When ever the mainstream media gives this much attention to an incident, there is always something more to it behind the scenes than just the incident itself. When a soldier goes nuts with a gun and kills up to 15 people in Afghanistan, it got less than half the media attention as the Zimmerman incident, despite 15 times more people losing their lives then this one incident.
I first heard about the Afghan shooting on sites like ATS several days before the MSM touched it, yet i first heard about the Zimmerman shooting on MSN and since then sites like this have gone on to discuss it. Maybe it took the MSM so long to cover the Afghan shootings because it happened in war time and the race card would be harder to play ?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Maybe there is a hidden agenda to identify racist and inhumane people living undetected within the US population.

The Trayvon Martin story told in its most basic form was about a young kid being racially profiled and murdered. The kid happened to be black and the man happened to be white (FYI hispanic is NOT a race). For unknown reasons, the police chose not to fully investigate the man responsible for his death and events that led up to the murder.

Based on those simple facts, every just and humane person in America would like to see a proper police investigation that determines whether Zimmerman should be arrested and tried in a court of law.

One white man does not constitute an entire race and no where is anyone crying out for a mass lynching of random white people. The only impending race war is the one happening in the minds of crazy people. Honestly, only crazy people spend their lifetime focusing and waiting for war, destruction, death, and suffering. Absolutely no different than the people who are obsessed with the Christian Armageddon and Rapture. These kinds of people might as well join Harold Camping while they wait. Sounds like a miserable way to spend a lifetime.

edit on 29-3-2012 by MaryStillToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy1978

You sir, for lack of a better term, are an idiot. I have had a CCW and carried a gun every day of my life for the past 20 years. Outside of my military duties I have only shot 1 person. And that was a 3 a.m. wake up call to a strange man in my house.Surprise, he lived.
You make handguns and people who carry them seem evil and out for blood. I live in Orlando,Fla and the crime rate is sky high here. I dont look for trouble, but if it finds me, I am prepared to protect my family, my property and my life with deadly force should the need arise.
Do you think that only CCW holders carry guns? There are more criminals on the street with illegal guns than there are honest citizens carrying guns.Think about that before you speak.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Thanks for restoring sanity to the ridiculous, manipulated MSM hype on this case. There is no doubt that this is about more gun control, and less rights. Great post.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join