Think I figured out why this Zimmerman/Martin thing has been artificially blown out of proportion

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Yes. There IS an agenda.

Humans die through violence all the time, often senselessly. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! Every human life is precious and means something special to another or others. No human, no matter how bad he is, is born out of a rock.

The senseless murder of Tray is not an uncommon death amongst mankind. The huge public outcry and outrage had a purpose. It was to create an AWARENESS to the senselessness of it all to every citizen and human, and to bring justice to the murderer who had gotten away free.

Let not Tray's death be in vain, but an opportunity to redress and correct injustice, so that more need not die senselessly again. Enough is enough. Let this young man's name be remembered if social change can be brought about. Utopia may be a dream, but without dreams, there is no hope of turning idealism to reality. Civil and women's rights had been dreams too. Today, they are a reality. There is so much an aware and united mankind can be capable of. That is the agenda.
edit on 28-3-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

Monday there was a 13yo white boy shot to death by 3 black kids in CA,

Have a link?
I have yet to hear of this.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Tired of turning up nothing for his funeral, I did a search for 'Trayvon Martin Obituary'.
Guess what? Nothing.

Something sure stinks.
If there was a funeral, I'd think that we would've at least heard that it is being held in an undisclosed location and patrolled by officers. Wouldn't we have heard about his classmates and girlfriend attending?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Hmmm... this is starting to remind me of the radio airplay of the original war of the worlds.

This could very well be just a big public reaction experiment.

I have little doubt that things like this are done all the time.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Here's another thing, why aren't reporters sitting outside of Zimmerman's residence? Why haven't we seen him on video/camera yet? Why have we only heard his voice on his "trusted" neighbor's answering machine/voicemail? Is he in hiding? Has he not left his home since this happened? Does he even exist?
Why haven't the New Black Panthers found him yet and done the citizen's arrest they want so badly. I swear it seems as though Zimmerman is looking like Osama bin Laden. Maybe they even had the same play book to stay one step ahead of everyone.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by GunzCoty

Monday there was a 13yo white boy shot to death by 3 black kids in CA,

Have a link?
I have yet to hear of this.

I can't post links from my phone but search online. It wasn't CA, it was Mississippi State.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I am all for having a regulated militia, that can fend off an invasion or even overturn a goverment that either usurped power or uses the power it gained legally in ways so detrimental, many people feel its not an option to wait till the next election.

However the hoodlums that run around strapped, commonly referred to as americans, are neither regulated and couldnt tell suppressive fire from a hole in the ground either. People need to take a step back and think about what the 2nd is for. I dont think they wanted armed citizens so they could defend their book collection (the tv of the time).

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Tired of turning up nothing for his funeral, I did a search for 'Trayvon Martin Obituary'.
Guess what? Nothing.

Something sure stinks.
If there was a funeral, I'd think that we would've at least heard that it is being held in an undisclosed location and patrolled by officers. Wouldn't we have heard about his classmates and girlfriend attending?

After his funeral, at the mausoleum, they say they were overwhelmed by the site of a steady stream of cars coming to pay their respects long after the service had ended

"Trayvon Martin: His Parents On..."

Today Tracy Martin and Sybrina Fulton said their final good-byes to their son at a Miami church. They are still looking for answers… and the list of questions is growing.

Trayvon Martin: Funeral...

The date of the lezgetreal article is March 12th.
edit on 3/28/2012 by Time4aChange because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

it was a real tragedy but what tptb, through media, have done is used it to divide Americans in yet another way hoping to break our spirit as a people.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
I am all for having a regulated militia, that can fend off an invasion or even overturn a goverment that either usurped power or uses the power it gained legally in ways so detrimental, many people feel its not an option to wait till the next election.

However the hoodlums that run around strapped, commonly referred to as americans, are neither regulated and couldnt tell suppressive fire from a hole in the ground either. People need to take a step back and think about what the 2nd is for. I dont think they wanted armed citizens so they could defend their book collection (the tv of the time).

I carry on a daily basis....so I guess I am just a strapped hoodlum....wheres my hoodie. You dont know the context of the word "regulated". As it happens I am regulated to use ther term properly. I have been trained a number of times in self defense and I am an NRA certified instructor.
If people would take a step back and think about what the second was really for we would be assembling platoons and companies at the gates of Washington and get this thing back under control. It aint about killing fury animals.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I agree people are overreacting too much and they dont even know the kid. And making it a unnecessary race issue. That makes sense why it would be blown out of proportion. But i still think anybody that thinks zimmerman is innocent is a tool.
edit on 28-3-2012 by dayve because: typohs

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

For the fun of it, I did a search for his obituary: none found
He was supposedly shot on Feb 26th, late evening.

Funeral homes listed for Sanford in the Sanford newspaper are either closed or have not listed himHe was killed in Sanford, but a funeral home Roy Mizell and Kurtz from over 166 miles away in Fort Lauderdale came for the body, yet I could not find a listing for him there. The body was supposedly released from the coroner 39 hours after the shooting, but the funeral home waited another 24 hours to pick him up. That could all be fine though if his parents live in Fort Lauderdale and he did not?

Here`s a crime report for that week as posted in the Sanford Herald. It includes everything and his dog, purse snatchings to coc aine probs, but I can't find any mention of the shooting in it. That's something I question.
crime report.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Time4aChange

Thanks for finding that shred of evidence about his funeral. You're a better detective than I am!

reply to post by aboutface

Thanks to you as well for providing those details.

I'm now a bit more relieved. You just never know as the world is a stage.
edit on 28-3-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha
I agree there is something more than what we are told going on here. Since the very beginning of this farce I have thought that there is a hidden agenda being promoted by the MSM. I think they are promoting a race war here. I really can't see another reason for the lies about this case to be given as much promotion as they are getting.

Zimmerman is listed as white on the incident report, When he is clearly is hispanic, And after reviewing his rap sheet, he is clearly a violent person who is being protected by somebody with connections, Perhaps his father who is a former judge.. While he may have been defending himself from attack, I don't see how shooting the victim was justified. He had called 911 and was told to leave the victim to the police. Although the report would seem to indicate that he recieved injuries inflicted by the victim, why shoot him as I understand it, in the back. Am I wrong about these facts, if so please enlighten me.

he wasn't told to leave him alone - he was told that he doesn't NEED to do this. he COULD. it was up to him.
second thing, he didn't shoot him in the back. he shoot him while being on the ground, while martin was sitting over him, bashing his head. zimmerman was afraid that he'll get killed by that young wannabe gangsta. enlightened already?

as for the topic, i don't think it's about that - it can get much worse. zimmerman will get judged - judge will say he's innocent - new black panthers will kill him - even more racial tensions will arise - black vs white violence on the streets in several major cities - martial law. simple as that.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Division is not what the government want so please look at the agenda a little better.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

Hispanics are now classed as white in the States.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

Wow white people are a majority again. Interesting.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Give the man a cigar.

Congrats on seeing through the Racial Smoke screen to the true purpose behind the MSM fever of this case.

Create the problem Give the solution.

They are painting a picture for people to swallow.

Problem = Guns in racist hands...

Solution= Take away guns...
edit on 28-3-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
It's happening guys, we are losing our amendments one by one. And guess what. It's YOUR fault. All the people on this bloody website saying people should be jailed for a racial slur. It's called freedom of speech! My god, I can't believe I'm actually seeing this insanity on a conspiracy website! People will accept tyranny with open arms. Even some of the people here.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by Time4aChange

Thanks for finding that shred of evidence about his funeral. You're a better detective than I am!

No problem! Used Bing and search term "when was the Travon Martin funeral". Those were the only two mentions I could find.

Time

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join