It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think I figured out why this Zimmerman/Martin thing has been artificially blown out of proportion

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
For those right-wing knights of the white camellia who are blaming the media-- this incident blew up because the cops, at the behest of higher ups who ignored the recommendation of the homicide cop on the scene, FAILED to do their jobs.

Here's the cop legal theory: Shooter kills unarmed man. Shooter says he was standing his ground while being threatened. Dead man does not dispute this account. Dead man offers no counter argument. Cops conclude shooter has told whole truth and nothing but. Therefore, he's innocent, case closed.

Even those of you who are unregenerate klu-kluxers must see that this is absurd.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
To the Op...

It is apparent to me that black/white racial unrest and anger is being promoted by the MSM.

Earlier today on YouTube there was a video showing a teen soccer game where
a black girl is fouled/tripped by a white girl, and the black girl responds with hair-pulling
and punches to the face. This video was presented on the front page of YouTube,
(at the top spot) when it had only 300 views, only 50 likes/dislikes, and only 70 comments.
It was also on the front page (top) on both my youtube accounts and also showed the same
when I refrained from logging in and was an anonymous user.

So the questions was...What could be the reason for the MSM promoting black/white racial
unrest?

My answer is fairly simple. Given that an all-out race war is unlikely in today's American society
the only logical answer is to secure and guarantee that Obama will be re-elected by enticing
as many black Americans to the polls, and enticing those white Americans with racial guilt
to show up as well.
edit on 29-3-2012 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

LONEGURKHA--
I signed my name at the bottom of my blog and it is not Dude. That's more than most all ATS bloggers do. I was answering your blog as you stated that this drug dealer was shot in the back. I answered to you that he was not shot in the back but in the chest and in answering you I called the victim a innocent child while trying to be facetious. That didn't go well with you because it went way over your head.

I do understand most carry laws of Florida because Florida honors my carry permit from my state and they are almost identical. Zimmerman was well within the carry law if what he says is true. Whether or not he is truthful is not for me to judge and I don't think you are in the driver's seat either. I am an old timer and have carried for over four decades. Simmer down a little and enjoy ATS--

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69
It's happening guys, we are losing our amendments one by one. And guess what. It's YOUR fault. All the people on this bloody website saying people should be jailed for a racial slur. It's called freedom of speech! My god, I can't believe I'm actually seeing this insanity on a conspiracy website! People will accept tyranny with open arms. Even some of the people here.

This is what started the first Civil War :/ They only cared about taking the South's rights, but they pretended that it was because they were fighting racism

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I'm just replying to your subject. It was obvious why it was blown out of proportion from day one; because the leftist MSM is playing the race card. See, if you pretend to look out for and care about minorities then those minorities will migrate toward the left, securing additional votes. The MSM is and always will be in bed with the liberal democrats. End of story. It's not a mystery. The MSM will ALWAYS try to make it a right/left issue. But they always forget about ol' dribble-lip, Robert Byrd. They forget that the KKK was an off-shoot of the democratic party. They forget that the left fought AGAINST civil rights reform.

If you research the history of segregation and who supported, sponsored and wrote most of the civil rights bills, you will find that it was by and large, republicans and the Whig party. Ask yourself this; which party wants to see minorities stand on their own two feet and crawl out of poverty and which party tries to keep them there with welfare and entitlements? It's so obvious its disgusting.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Decronite

Hello my friend DECRONITE--

Sorry that I led you to believe that immigration restriction was the answer. Of course it is not the solution to our problems here in America. Firstly, I want you to know that I am quite old now and going on ninety. Does that surprise you? I was stationed with the RAF in WWII and lived off base for about three years. Squadron Leader Fisher and family were my hosts for those three years. My home base was with the USAF at Bolling field in Washington DC.

Yes, you have some very valid points to consider. I admit that guns are a bad example of how to live.. The entire world would be better off without them but where do you start and how do you start? Education must be the answer but how do you educate people when they refuse education? Our entire society is riddled with drugs and dishonesty and this leads to mistrust. Our morality is a shambles as well as the minds of the people. Our political leaders are most all dishonest and even hatred abounds in their own ranks. The entire country is divided one against another and does not even resemble the country of my youth. The children are the victims of the hatred which is in their homes but what can be done?

The situation goes much deeper than just a gun. I wish that it were as simple as banning guns but when I look at New York City which bans guns and yet has a crime rate three times that of London, then there must be other factors to consider. My own belief is that it is that the judicial system is mostly at fault and this drives people to become law unto themselves. When you establish justice in equality then you have calmed the anger of people but when you have inequality in government and the judicial system then you breed hatred and lawlessness. This is where I believe the entire matter rests.

Has been good to have bent your ear my friend and wish you the best.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by Blaine91555

Wait a minute? You think Obama will win by running on ousting guns? You do know the majority of America supports Rifles / sidearms.

One of the Reasons the United States of America , without weapons of mass destruction, will not be invaded is because out of every 100 people ... 90 people own one or more firearms.

Your army would be annihilated by the Militia alone.
edit on 29-3-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

Where did I say that? I reread my post and I did not say that at all?

I said I think he will find a way to use this to benefit his campaign some way.

He is without a doubt the most divisive President in history and his whole campaign relies on dividing the country with anything he can. Hate equals votes for him. No President does it themselves. They, just like Obama have others do the dirty work, but it only fools those who want to be fooled.

You sound almost fanatically violent. Why would we need any Militia to act? You fall for the grand conspiracy stuff?

I own a hunting rifle and a good revolver for Bear protection; I live in Alaska. I'm not violent though. You are right, I can shoot well and will protect myself, but I doubt I'd ever have to do so against our government. Perhaps a nut who should not own a gun or a home invader.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
It is a Distraction to the ObamaCare Case before the Supreme Court. They (TPTB) just happened to have it fall into their laps and they took advantage of it. We (self included) are all guilty of contributing to it.......

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Interesting theory. I'm actually beginning to believe that this is a fictional event.
One thing that struck me last night is that I don't recall hearing anything about the boy's funeral. So, I did a simple search using the question "When was Trayvon's funeral?" and no results showed.

Does anyone else remember hearing about the funeral?

Now, some elderly people are being targeted because film maker Spike Lee tweeted that Zimmerman lived on Edgewater Circle when he has never lived on any road even resembling that name. Strange.
www.thesmokinggun.com...

edit on 29-3-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seede
reply to post by lonegurkha

LONEGURKHA--
I signed my name at the bottom of my blog and it is not Dude. That's more than most all ATS bloggers do. I was answering your blog as you stated that this drug dealer was shot in the back. I answered to you that he was not shot in the back but in the chest and in answering you I called the victim a innocent child while trying to be facetious. That didn't go well with you because it went way over your head.

I do understand most carry laws of Florida because Florida honors my carry permit from my state and they are almost identical. Zimmerman was well within the carry law if what he says is true. Whether or not he is truthful is not for me to judge and I don't think you are in the driver's seat either. I am an old timer and have carried for over four decades. Simmer down a little and enjoy ATS--

I to, am an old timer to so don't get your panties in a bunch. Your humor doesn't come off as such in print. Very little "goes over my head".The facts of this case are changing as days go by. Still shooting an unarmed person is unnecessary. Under the first amendment I can call you whatever I want, as long as it doesn't slander you so get over it.

A couple of years ago I was in florida for some training and I had the opportunity to speak with a LEO who told me that pretty much anyone there could have a gun in their car as long as it was kept in the glove box. Perhaps the cop didn't know what he was talking about. I wouldn't know for sure as I had just met him. He seemed to think that most people there abouts had a gun of one kind or another.

By the way it's not a blog, it's a post. This is a thread not a blog. There is little interaction in a blog and it is simply somebodies opinion.Might want to look that up.

Sounds like you are about my age, if you have been carring for 40 years. So don't lecture me about anything. You may not know as much as you think you do.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join