It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think I figured out why this Zimmerman/Martin thing has been artificially blown out of proportion

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Decronite
reply to post by Nucleardiver

The gun laws in Florida (America) are simply not working.

Yeah and prohibition is a cure all for everything right? I mean since they outlawed coc aine, opium, marijuana, heroin and all other drugs decades ago it totally put a stop to the use of drugs right? You ban guns and then only the criminals will have them.....that's why they are called criminals, because they ignore the law. I will not be left defenseless.

When I'm confronted with an intruder in my home I would rather have a gun in my hand than a cop on the phone any day.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Decronite

We didnt help you. WE USED YOU. And you let us. If not for giving up the rights to the Saudi oil, You all would be eating, bratwurst instead of beans on eggs. Yuck. How does it feel to play second fiddle to the country that gained their independence from YOU. I want argue any more has zero to do with this thread. Have a great day, cheerio ole chap.
edit on 29-3-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by hanyak69

Band together...............got news for you "they" have been here since we were spilled out of a gene splicer and some of us have sold our own species for power, money, longer life, maybe even technology for mind/soul transference once the body gives out.

Those "humans" at the middle level of the pyramid (I personally suspect the top level is non human and not from our dimension) sold us all out a long time ago for money, sex, drugs, power, fame, glory and all the rest of the junk that most humans have a weakness for.

"Oh but I can't see or talk to them"

Doesn't mean "they" don't exist. You breathe air and can't talk to a virus now think in multi-dimensional terms.

"Oh but when they come they will come in big ships with lasers like Independence Day"

Sorry, that's primitive human thinking. Read "The Art of War by Sun Tzu"...........better your enemy does not even know you exist, to covertly assimilate vs an overt conquering because once you make physical war, the people, their children and their children's children never forget or forgive.

Open warfare is a primitive method of conquering - the new "cosmic' way is covert assimilation - like Star Treks "Borge" minus the cheese machine shop scene. Think master tinkerers of DNA - now think maybe all these abduction stories aren't lies or delusions.

Anyone else notice how humanity is changing?????

Particularly our children?

Could be just the pollution or "environment being compromised / poisoned" or something else?

A slave that does not realize they are enslaved will never try to rebel.

A prisoner that is imprisoned will never try to escape.

It's all somehow connected, we're being distracted - dumbed down - doped up.

We need to unite, focus, get smart and stay clean and sober so we can figure out what the hell is really going on.

edit on 29-3-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

It would be pretty cool though to get after some zombies....LOL
Race is overrated and is seldom won.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by satron

Why is Obama black? One white parent 1 African. Seems to me it's more politically correct.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Yes the gun laws work here. For responseable gun owners. My gun saved my & my wifes life. I have taken a life with my gun. If I had'nt had my gun, I would not be on here typing my arse off about gun laws. Read the thread I posted telling all what happened.

I aint proud of it. It happened, life happens. My 2nd Amendment rights saved my life. I do have one question for the Brits. What's that bowing to the queen snip?
edit on 29-3-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DOLCOTT

You can't become the first "black president" if your white. Simple as that.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I did place ??? after what I wrote.

It was a question not a statement, and certainly not an accusation.

You have to appreciate there are a lot of racist people on this website. Sorry you got upset, its easily for all of us to "jump" when we believe in something as strongly as we both do (believe me I've done it). Please re-read my post, I am sure you will undertand what I have just clarified for you in this post.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

If you didn't all have guns in the first place, you wouldn't all need one.

That is my point...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

You completely avoided my statement. So, allow me to reiterate.
I live alone. I'm a very small woman.
If a man breaks into my home and attacks me, what do you think the odds are of me overpowering him?

It seems as though you'd shrug your shoulders and sigh "oh, well" if a 4'7, 85lb woman is raped and killed in her home because you don't like guns.

I have some choice words for you, but you're not worth getting banned over.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

According to him you are to take out a feather and tickle the intruder until the police get there.
Ifr we did not have guns we would find some other means of killing, so lets ban baseball bats, knives, chairs.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Feathers. I better stock up!

They'd have to ban fingernails, too, because, if I'm lucky, I'd have the guy's eyeballs stuck to them when the cops finally showed up.
edit on 29-3-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

It was a question not a statement, and certainly not an accusation

Minorities are protected from people, like, maybe you???

I understand that in the UK you guys use the queens English and maybe something was lost in translation, however it sure seemed like an accusation to me. However I will still give you a star for a good attempt at removing the foot from your mouth.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

If you didn't all have guns in the first place, you wouldn't all need one.

That is my point...

First of all you need to understand that guns are inanimate objects and are completely incapable of killing anyone. People kill people, guns don't they are just the tool that is used. You do realize that people have been killing people from day one right?

If guns were banned and I wanted to kill someone I could use a bow which may be better since its silent and not traceable, a club, ball bat, knife, pencil to the jugular, broken bottle, rope, belt, shoestring, potatoe gun, slingshot, vehicle, garbage bag, or bare hands. Should we also ban all of the aforesaid items?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
How are they going to ban guns? They can't because if you own one they can't just take it from you that's illegal. Even if they ban them they are still legal if you already owned one. But I guess people would shun down that law also.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

We're being played like a used fiddle and here are my reasons: First of all;
I haven't read any of the other replies yet so my theory isn't influenced by anyone elses. My antenna went up when things really intensified after Obama renewed or whatever it's technically called the law to establish Martial law March 18, this is when this story intensified with the marches and rallies. It just seems to have "coincidently" occured when Obama was busy declaring "peacetime" martial law albeit just on paper now.

Now I'm not saying the kid doesn't deserve justice (anyone murdered deserves justice so the families can have closure) my theory is that this will intensify even more then Obama would have the perfect excuse he needs to declare outright martial law and enforce it and "coincidently" canceling the ever fast approaching presidential election. That's my take on things.

edit on 29-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: add a thought

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I agree. We've come to know as fact that the government controls the media. Look how fast the gulf oil disaster was "blacklisted" and reporters were'nt even allowed in the area. When was the last time you even heard them mention it?

Now, we have a tragic situation (if real), that has "shocked" and "outraged" the entire world. I knew from the get go that this was going to be a media circus and an attempt to cause more racial division, and more public outcry for gun control.

They kept showing a picture of Trayvon from when he was what seven years old? Right next to a mug shot of Zimmerman (who despite the name, does not look to be caucasion).

Had this been reversed, showing the most recent picture of Trayvon, attempting to look like your average thug, and put it side by side with a picture of Zimmerman, smiling and holding his daughter or something of the sort.....this whole thing would be looked at differently.

Please dont let yourselves get caught up in the emotional stances of mainstream news media. Please dont allow them to brainwash you into believing, nay screaming exactly what THEY want you to believe...you just dont know it.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
And to agree with another post:

The very fact that Obama has made it his duty to take this event head on, is nothing more than a ploy for him to get more free air time, appear to be "in touch" and "caring" about the people, of course all during an election season.

The President of the United States is the Chief of the Military.

You mean to tell me the suspicious death of one person takes precedence over multiple foreign wars, water shortages, staggering unemployment rates, and the basic theory that the whole worlds economy is about to come crashing down like a house of cards?!?!??!?!?

Sounds like a tremendous waste of time for a man with so many responsibilities. I'm sorry but if I was a young person growing up in these current conditions, I would say "good day to you sir" twenty two skodoo and high tail it out of here.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I worked in nursing and once you are dead, you are really dead..........how old are you?

What is with this zombie, vampire and werewolf thing with you young ones?????

We already have living zombies, masses of people who through micro wave, high frequency waves and other "mind control" technology are walking trance like worker drones willing to simply go along with the corrupt system.

Be careful what you wish for and Google "mind control technology".................you've already in a way gotten your wish.

Many sleepers in the matrix.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Yes i agree with OP, Im canadian and when i saw this story my first thaught was, this isnt really anything new, why is this front page, then 3 days later still front page... While so many other things are going on in the world, and while wrote this sentence 2 kids were proly killed over seas...

On a serious note though, i believe in the right to own a gun, but like in canada, handguns should be restricted. From that reason alone we have 1% per capita as many shootings as the US. You dont hunt deer with handguns, you hunt people, even a tard should beable to see that... The only reason you all feel the need to carry a gun is because that "old west" law got out of hand, now everyone has guns in public, therfore for security you all feel safer with one aswell. Does that not sound about right?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join