It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If there was a pill to kill all your sexual desire, would you take it?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
A bunch of us were drifting behind the boat one hot Sunday - talking about nothing in particular. Somebody posed the question "what would you do if you found that you only had five orgasams left, after not more than a few milliseconds one of the guys said. "I'd cut off my hands" The drive is pretty strong for the big "O" I can not imagine it not being part of my life.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550
Here you go - knock your socks of --f let us know how it works. If this has been pointed out I missed it sorry.

en.wikipedia.org...

I have to say, that's fairly barbaric.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheXoor

No.

Rape is barbaric. Pedophilia is barbaric.

This is a start.

Real castration would be better. Preferably with a rusty knife.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leftist

Originally posted by TheXoor

No.

Rape is barbaric. Pedophilia is barbaric.

This is a start.

I would think rapists and pedophilida deservers castration via a rusty knife although I could probably think of more painful things for such people
edit on 28/3/12 by David291 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ladysophiaofsandoz
Double dog dare me? Ready set GO!

How bland the world would be if everyone was taking the wallflower pill. The desire to win a mate is what sparks a surge in creativity when we enter our reproductive prime. That same creativity drops once you are not in your reproductive prime anymore. What great works of music art writing and poetry would be lost if it weren't for the burning desires of those that create.

It made me buy a really really big boat. Works too.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Preferably with a rusty knife.

Issues.

You have themb.

Just sayin.

Was the "rusty knife" thing really necessary? I'm eating dinner here.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Leftist

Ah yes, your cute anime avatar is not fitting with your horrifying words.

I think this one fits you better.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

My goodness.

I guess I choose to take that as a complement of sorts. Toughness is always a virtue.

Not sure I'm down with the green skin, tho.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Leftist

People can use a bread knife to kill. Does that mean we should stop cutting bread?

People can use a pillow to suffocate someone. Does that mean we should have no pillows?

People can use sex to destroy others. Does that mean we should get rid of sex?

You need to get laid and stop over thinking the human condition. You will destroy yourself if you continue like this.

edit on 28-3-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

I've "got laid" as you call it, many times but I too have come to agree with some of the things she said.

My goodness.

I guess I choose to take that as a complement of sorts. Toughness is always a virtue.

Not sure I'm down with the green skin, tho.

I wouldn't be down with the green skin either and all I can say is don't let others drag you down because of what you believe.

and again, did you make the profile pic yourself?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I would give it to my boyfriend he gets on my nerves about sex and I think he has a sex problem because,he will kick me and throw a fit like a whiny baby if I am too tired to have sex. He really has a problem I think,. I never had a boyfriend like that before. He will scream and cuss me out and call me names. Then stomps around like a kid. Also he grabs me by the legs and throws me on the floor until I decide to just get up and hav sex with him.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TropicKandie

why are you with this man?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I would have to say both yes and no.

I would take the pill to kill my sexual desire if:

I do see a very attractive woman walking along the side of her husband or boyfriend. Would hate to cheat on someone else who is better looking. I feel we get more "aggressive" and "stupid". There's a lot of immaturity from people who brag that their snake is way bigger and that they please women better than the average joe. I really don't like feeling jealous, not the best feeling in the world.

My reason to not take the pill, is that it releases tension, is a substiute for boredom. There are ways to make sex fun. It populates the earth.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by David291and again, did you make the profile pic yourself?

No, I'm not that good of an artist, but thanks for asking.

And as for the rest of you, thanks for your comments. Even the unpleasant ones.

This thread made me think.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thescripter
"I want the most simple life there is, but sex messes that up."

Couldn't have said it better.

I know, that's why I said it. I like how you phrased my post.

It is slightly out of context though. My point being that I am glad to be wrong in wanting a simple as possible life. I have always wanted to not have to grow. Sex is one of the main factors that keeps me having to "try" whereas I could just as well have some random job, and not ever have to deal with people in any real way.

Girls are slightly crazy (don't hurt me please) and you have to become a man to be able to deal with that (communication disagreement)...

Now I am taking care of this little orange kitty that looks up to me. He acts like I am his dad. He is always waiting for me to get home, and I can tell he feels cool when he is doing what I am doing, like I used to feel towards my dad. I would never own a cat if I had a choice. hahaha

Now I love the little guy.

So I stand by what I said even the way you quoted it. I no longer want a simple life. It was a silly wish from the get go...

edit on 3/29/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

...And as for the rest of you, thanks for your comments. Even the unpleasant ones.

This thread made me think.

Thank you for starting this interesting topic. You have made me care more about sex, not in a sexual way, but in a human way. It's funny how things work. I truly thank you. I love actual debates.
edit on 3/29/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Leftist

Castration with a rusty knife is equally as barbaric and really makes you no better than the individual you mean to punish...

An eye for and eye makes the whole world blind after all.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Typically sex is only 5 percent in a relationship. So that 5 percent can be more effectively used by say cleaning the house. But cleaning the house although is less enjoyable. Sleep consumes the most out of our daily lives. We sleep a quarter of our lives away! A good full 20 years wasted! lol but sleep is most beneficial to our health. Creating something that doesn't need sex, sleep, nor carry a baggage of emotions. But who loves to cook and clean. Makes a one fine housewife. Like the Jetson's robot, Rosie. lol

Sex to me is only an option not a need. Just as living life without getting married, it's only a choice and it's not to be forced upon someone else's interest and I respect that.

Leftist do you still get sexual urges from time to time? Or focused on better things? lol
I have sexual thoughts all the time, which all a lot of the time I wish I did take the pill to get rid of the addiction lol. But I got a few different sex toys that I experiment with just to feel different sensations. It would make me feel that I don't exactly need a gf if the sex toys make me feel just as happy if not happier. No added stress, no chance of having a baby lol

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shrukin89
Leftist do you still get sexual urges from time to time? Or focused on better things? lol

Yeah, that's why I started this thread. I am human.

But I wish I wasn't human in this way.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Yeah, that's why I started this thread. I am human.

But I wish I wasn't human in this way.

Oh well being human is to be experienced. If not who would you want to be? A cat? Pampered, given lots of attention, fed, sheltered, loved. What more could you ask for.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Oh well being human is to be experienced. If not who would you want to be? A cat? Pampered, given lots of attention, fed, sheltered, loved. What more could you ask for.

Being a cat sounds pretty good, the way you put it.

lol.

I choose being a cat, then. Meow.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join