It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if our unknown powers are being used against us?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gseven
reply to post by TheBloodRed

Perhaps, but I don't ever recall reading where our collective consciousness was being manipulated and used against for our own demise in such an overt way. Perhaps I've just missed those, or have never seen them, but it is definitely an original thought in my mind...I know I'm not the only one, but it's new to me.

What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun.

Well done on the self illumination. now sit back and watch the show.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by sylvie
Now here's a controversial thought: In one of my previous posts, I said that Sarah Graymalkin, the dark old witch in Nick Redfern's book "Three Men Seeking Monsters," said that not just fairies but also the old gods had been forgotten and weren't believed in anymore.

Could it be that Yahweh/Jehovah was one of those old gods, but he managed not to be forgotten and is now domineering the landscape, gaining power from the devotion of his followers?

Could that be why the first and foremost of the commandments is, "You shall not have any other gods"? Would losing the devotion and worship to other "old gods" like Zeus, Aphrodite, Isis, etc. weaken him? Could the whole reason behind the Bible, Koran, and other scriptures be a fierce competition between Cormons to get the attention of mankind?

I've always wondered why the Creator of the universe, the ultimate, absolute, omnipresent and omnipotent Godhead, would need to be worshiped and sacrificed to by us little human worms. The God I believe in doesn't want or need any of that stuff; he is very much self-contained.

Could it be that the need for worship is a Cormon need? In the Gnostic book, "The Secret Teachings of Jesus," in "The Secret Book of John," Jesus tells the story of how the world was created. In that story, Yahweh is one of the low-level minions of Yaldabaoth (whom we'd call Satan/Lucifer = the bad guy) and is one of the servants designated to rule over Earth and keep things in line.

This is just one of my many speculative thoughts, but quite interesting if you think it through, without religious bias.

According to the Bible, it is believed that God divided up the nations amongst the angels to look after them and to help lead them.

paradoxbrown.com...

In Ezekiel 28:1-10, we see God reprimanding the "ruler of Tyre" (also known as the "prince of Tyre" in KJV) for his greed in ruling Tyre. This ruler was the "Son of Man", a human. God told him he would bring a foreign ruler against him.

When you read on in verses 11-19, you see God reprimanding the "King of Tyre", who was obviously an angel (Satan) sent here for guardianship, but lead the ruler astray. Here, God tells him that he will destroy him for leading the world astray.

Ezekiel 28

www.biblegateway.com...

I think this is what we see happening again today.

These entities have always existed in leading man astray. They are not something created in the mind, but have the ability to deceive man's mind. Positive thoughts alone will not rid them. It takes faith in God, which according to the Bible, there will not be enough men believing in God of the Bible to save this earth. It will be destroyed again, just as it was during the days of Noah.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Great post my own belief about this is the same which is why I believe each one of is HAS to be diligent in making our thoughts as good as possible, in many ” so called religions” it is believed that we must always be on guard of our thoughts and feelings, to protect us from evil. Bottom line is that we are all subject to negative thoughts and feelings, but we are not to be controlled by those feelings, we do in fact have the ability to refuse to act on those feelings . While I believe we all experience negative feelings within ourselves to every degree, it is also within us to refuse to act on them.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
If this were the case and people were making earthquakes happen, just by acknowledging a situation brought to our attention by drills. Then at ay given time that President Bush was speaking on the news,....he would have evaporated right before our eyes, as well as Obama. The MSM would be no more either. There is so much hate, attention, fear and anger directed at those sources, even more so than those drills....and nothing ever happens. It's more likely they are using Haarp or something, as this actually has the potential to create earthquakes.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

The way they do this is to seed our negative imagination, ( this alone is powerful enough to make people want to harm themself or someone else. )

Hating something or someone will turn on you, because your negative imagination is compromised.

Use your positive imagination......most things are possible.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

Feed the conscious minds say a 2012 end of world then their minds shall generate it?????

how do you feed the minds this data in their matrix to get them to regurgitate the effects, MOVIES/MUSIC LIKE 2012 TALK OF 2012 ECT.

It takes 2 or more to transmit or upload into matrix. 1 being thinks the other 1 or more process and its uploaded into matrix. The more individuals who transmit the stronger the effects on the matrix. So yes drills of LOVE over disaster may work somehow...
Imagine all the scary stories from youth and then the scary movies sending the same data into the matrix thru the conscious collective and you begin to see the power of media and the scare tactics on the direct popula-wmd wmd wmd anyone smh??? FAIL no consider some stronger minds entering the matrix and learning how to UPLOAD OVERWRITING PROGRAMS LIKE PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST WHEN THE OTHERS ARE ENTERING WAR WAR WAR say 1,000,000 minds thinking war and 1 of the stongers thinking PEACE = 10,000,000,000 thinking peace then you got the War OVERWRITED. This is why when 1 observes some who say what can thinking positive do really it gets sad for they are generating the negative energy to ensure the foul outcomes and cannot see it. Get them ALL* thinking positive then 2012 may be something beautiful. TEACH them about RELIGIONS, they then PRAY and upload MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF ENERGY INTO MATRIX THAT CAN BE USED FOR CONTROL. TEACH them DETAIL about where RELIGION comes from they MAY CALL the GODS
to fix the MATRIX abused as of now. In the past I was part of experiments on ATS where some wanted many to submit our wills in order to effect the NEW WORLD, I didn't submit for those who may have wanted me to may have had KNOWLEDGE of how to take stronger minds and concentrate them in a way to UPLOAD THE MATRIX IN THE FASHION OF THE WAY OF THE ONE WHO WANTED OUR WILLS. Its a tricky game so THINK STRONGER AND LOVE THE DRAGONS DRAGONS DRAGONS
AS GUARDIANS AND MAYBE you will see them when its time to PURGE the MATRIX. Music and MEDIA follow same conscious MATRIX management. So yes I think some who may be called the ANGELS of DARK have took command of the collective for now... UPLOADS LIGHT to the GAME smh the FIRST ANGEL see how it likes the DARKs KINGDOMS within this lil energy containment device. UPLOADS UNIVERSE as containment device DATA secures ALL energies within MATRIX in a ZONE of concentration.

GREAT THREAD OP

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
edit on 3/26/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Wow! This is probably the most interesting and intriguing thread I have ever seen on ATS.

The way it appears to me is that we have been deceived for eons by a self-elected group. We are all capable of great miracles individually and collectively we can steer humanity. The thriving concept of these elect is that we are idiots and would manifest great chaos if we were not a distracted majority. Through historical and subliminal means of influence, we are controlled. Initially it was through fear, then religious dogma and suppressed knowledge, and now through mass media.

The problem now is the internet. Which is a scary phenomena that most people can't comprehend. The internet is a model or manifestation of the collective human mind. It has conscious and subconscious lineations. It has the mundane and the uncommon. It has a cornucopia of knowledge and an rampant display of ignorance. It is fascination.

It is also another tier of distraction. It seems to me that there must be an equation for the formulaic distraction necessary to maintain control over a growing population. We are not to be awakened.

Sometimes, well usually, I console myself with the thought, "Life is the bootcamp for eternity." Then other times, I think that life on this earth is punitive. As if the creator is saying, "This is what it feels like to be disconnected from me." The more caught up you are in this world, the greater the disconnect.

The powers that are being used against us are known formulaic masks. The knowledge of the true individual spirit as well as the collective spirit is what is unknown.

Funny thing is, I had this weird dream about three weeks ago where I was in a class and the last thing the teacher said was, "Let's start the known with the unknown." That sounded profound but it mad no sense. When this thread appeared it just started to congeal.
edit on 26-3-2012 by RighteousDude because: typo

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gseven
reply to post by TheBloodRed

Perhaps, but I don't ever recall reading where our collective consciousness was being manipulated and used against for our own demise in such an overt way. Perhaps I've just missed those, or have never seen them, but it is definitely an original thought in my mind...I know I'm not the only one, but it's new to me.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What are the odds you have this origional thought and make a thread within 5 days of my post suggesting your VERY ORIGIONAL IDEA...??

or 4 days within this one

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Coincidence??

Its not even MY origional "thought"....its Ian Lungolds...
edit on 26-3-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by sylvie
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

Question is, how do you forget something that is so prominent in your and everyone's mind? It's like trying NOT to think of a green elephant.

Also, if it's the truth that our minds are so powerful that we're constantly feeding the NHEs and earthly events with our thoughts, then that means that we here at ATS and other conspiracy sites are hugely contributing to the problem.

edit on 25-3-2012 by sylvie because: (no reason given)

Its quite simple really...

A. The common ancient person didn't believe in aliens... they believed the earth was flat, even the natives which talk of Blue star etc did not "know the earth was round" the "GODS" came from the heavens...not from "other planets"

B. By entertaining the flat earth and concave earth cosmologies one focuses their grounded power on the earth more... when one is centred and grounded its much easier and natural to have positive thoughts.... be aloof and head in the clouds - mesmerized by the vastness of space and grounding wavers, negative thoughts become more common.

Early Christianity and Indigenous cultures have one thing in common... they both believed the earth was flat - and it is, its also round too; thoughts determine reality and anything concievable IS - but one perception is natural whereas the other is not ... the concave earth theory is the mediator which has both grounding contentedness aswell as sphericity i.e. endows access to the outer "Copernicosmos" without fragmenting awareness... When the earth is intune - enforced by grounded down to earth beings - there is a forcefield which repels negative energy/entities and with enough power she ascends completely into a plane where they don't exist.

The true teaching of Christ was that he never said the earth was round even tho people during the time he lived were beginning to believe it was...

His mission was to show people that biased limited knowledge/belief is luciferian... either one has all the knowledged "which is no absolute truth exists (unbiased acceptance of all possible cosmological ideas - thus indeterminism with all world views" or one remains knowledgless like the Indigenous man and is at peace with nature by proxy of the immediate perception of the earth as flat.

Since most are unable to understand how the earth can be flat as well as concave it is most effective for those who can conceive of the concave perspective to entertain it until they understand - via esoteric knowledge - how reality very well conforms to ones attitude. At this point one can then appreciate that the flat perspective need not be fully understood scientifically – tho it can be if they want to

edit on 26-3-2012 by Spiratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
To add I was observing Lady GaGa ona show yesterday and somehting she said stuck out to me in the interview she had with Oprah. GaGa said she reads nothing anymore and has disconnected from many of the as she called them noises generated from mass media music movies books ect. She feels her being disconnected from these sensory deprivation devices strengthens her and I can see how. I add this as something for many to consider the evols within the mind influencing transmitters.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Interesting.

Miracle drills. I like that.

And love gatherings.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Very interesting thoughts, OP! I have often wondered the same myself. There are so many technological advances, and I would bet that they have also figured how how to use our "Hidden" mind powers. Of course it is possible that these powers can be used against us, but on the other hand they may save us one day. Say for example an Asteroid was on a direct course for Earth, and they haven't yet figured out how to technologically divert it. It may be up to us and them to focus our thoughts and energies to send the asteroid away from us. It would take a LOT of concentrated thought, but I bet that in the right circumstances it could be done if we all banded together.

I'm not really a religious person, but there is an expression that "Faith can move mountains", and I think that there is some truth to it.

Thanks again for the interesting thread!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC
reply to post by sylvie

I'm not hiding from the 'reality' or violence, the neighbours had a 'slap bang' (5 adults men and women) last night, the priority for me though, was the kids (2) first then the adults. It doesn't matter what they were fighting about so much as they all willingly stepped into chaos, it was quite surreal. Blood, broken bones, smashed furniture, it was quite a sight, but also becoming a regular occurrence.
No laying of blame can sort them out so in my view they're all equal, there is no light or dark there. The potential for either or is there though.

Lack of personal control (mental/physical/spiritual) is never the way to get where you want to be is what I've learnt so far.

I'd be very interested to hear of your own experiences with some of your 'workings', maybe you could offer advice on how best I can be of help to my neighbours?

Yes, in fact, I do. This is one of my best manifestation techniques, so listen up, everyone -- this visualization alone can make a HUGE difference if you practice it regularly... and it helps others as well, not just yourself.

You can do it in any situation (or anticipating a situation) that could be potentially problematic... from going into an exam, to a dentist visit, to a critical meeting with your boss. You can also use it to clear up situations you are not even personally involved in.

I call it my "Goodwill Manifestation."

- Sit down or lie down, close your eyes, breathe deeply, relax.
- Visualize your personal "happy place," some place in nature that you find particularly beautiful and serene (whether it's real or made up).
- See yourself sitting in this place, feel the wind in your hair, the sun on your face; make it as realistic as you can. Try to conjure up a feeling of well-being and joy in yourself being in this place.
- See yourself holding a big, beautiful bowl full of fresh, clear spring water. Make the bowl what you want it to be... glass, wood, whatever, with or without patterns, colors, etc. Imagine the water is the purest, cleanest you could possibly find on the planet, from some untouched mountain stream or something.
- The sun is slightly warming the water, and a few flower petals are floating in it, infusing the water with additional goodness.
- See this water as all the good things this world has to offer.
- Sprinkle the water over yourself, saying "All the good in the world over me."
- Then visualize the other person(s) involved in the situation -- I usually visualize them in a little picture frame in one corner -- see them happy and beaming. Sprinkle the water over them and say, "All the good in the world over (name)." Genuinely wish them joy and happiness.
- Close out the meditation.

This is absolutely miraculous; you will see that the attitudes of people change; they'll be more receptive, nicer, kinder, in a better mood. It's great, and it's only doing good, without you WILLING a specific outcome.
edit on 26-3-2012 by sylvie because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2012 by sylvie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

That is fantastically beautiful!
Thank you

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Could this theory somehow tie into deja-vu? And what about times when you are thinking about calling someone and they all of a sudden call you?? Or when you and friend are talking about someone and they call one of you and you are like "speak of the devil!"

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Captain Beyond
I've been told that these aliens taste just like chicken! They better watch out for human beings that like chicken! They may become the meal, instead of the eater!! I know why I have never been abducted or seen a ufo. Because the alien would be dead, and I would shoot the ufo down. They can sense this in my thoughts, and they avoid me at all costs! Now where's my chicken?

If they're interdimensional beings, I highly doubt your bullets would do anything. Nice try, though.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23

OK Sylvie,, on to the 'Big One" here you started.
The Gods. Why is it they so need our worship, praise and adoration when supposedly they are the grand Creators of it all. Is it the same as when an Artist has made a Masterpiece and it is hung in a museum or gallery and people come to see it,, admire it and take it all in. I don't think so.

So, the Grand Ultimate Ground of All Being, the Creator of it ALL,, needs and compels us to worship him,, and it some instances on threat of Damnation if we don't Worship and Adore as required. Again,, I don't buy it.
Now,, as you mentioned, Yaldabaoth has other needs and desires, so instilling in humankind fear and the knowledge of him being a jealous god who REQUIRES worship, obedience to Laws, and more lets us in on a clue. Either this is just another demented Humanoid,, who is playing 'god'. Or it is a Thoughtform created by our spiritual needs and wants and nothing more. If it is the True Creator we are all in a mess.

My thought is that Yaldabaoth, Jehovah/Yahweh and a whole slew of deities are nothing more than Tulpa, created by thousands of years of intense thought, prayer, worship and devotion, not to mention animal sacrifice and human blood shed in 'his' name. Blood Magick is always the most potent and powerful magick there is to perform, and so many deities owe their very "Lives" to such workings. These are some of the most potent and strong Tulpa, and now in our Modern world we face them and the ''gifts' they have given us.. I am not really of the mind those gifts are all that good. So, I believe that the only way to counter this phenomenon is to face our Shadow, and reabsorb the products or eons of Tulpa creation. Else we are doomed to live our Armageddons, or our End Times, and Never will we see the UTOPIA's that so many of us have forgotten even as ideas.
Heaven on Earth?? Only if we see that our collective creations,,, Our Gods and Goddess, that have sucked out our humanity in return for blind worship and praise are due their funeral. Humanity must grow beyond the confines we have created for ourselves.

Now with that said, does that mean I am an Atheist? No,,
I just have always Loved the God behind the other gods, and goddesses. I see the creator as being the Tulpa behind the Tulpas, so to speak. Possibly impersonal and having no need of worship,, especially since I believe it is more akin to some pantheistic ideas of deity. The kabbalistic view of the Tree of life, shows the 3 great supernals at the top with Kether as the top spot,,

But above that are Ain, Ain Soph, and Ain Soph Aur,, which are the real unknowns of the 3 veils of Negative Existance. They are Nothing, No Limit, and Limitless Light. They are closer to the ideal knowledge of what deity might be, not the Tulpa we have been worshiping for millennium.

The Tulpa that humanity have been feeding for thousands of years are afraid,, because when the Scientific revolution took over, and modern secular life was on the upswing,,, what could they do? They Instilled some more fear,, to ramp up the fundamentalists so that they could get their energy back for the big show,,,
End Times,,, Armageddon,, and the End of the World,,,, for who??:

Them?
or Us.

I say, them.

Very good post. Exactly along my lines of thinking.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I absolutely agree that the mind is a great devise and divide. There are quite a few views, beliefs and proposals in this thread and it's awesome!! I thought I might throw another out here. For those that have a hard time believing our minds can create/manifest. Equate the mind with will. Will is deeply rooted within the soul, it was the one absolute gift givin to all creatures. The will is a driving force behind many a creature. Psy is very much about expanding once self the easiest way I can think to put it out there and its rudimentary but we are energy, at the core of that energy is soul. ie who we are and have been. Past, present and future it's all stored in our soul. Now who we are, our wants, needs and desires etc....are very much rooted in our will, part of our souls.

So instead of thinking of mind power as only being an awaking of certain parts of the brain that are highly sensitive think of the brain as chambers and a direct tunnel to soul. In everyday life we are very much bombarded with "the daily grind bs and out of the fantastical" Because as we grow from children we are taught and told to get our heads out of the clouds. ie conditioning. Now our subconscious is the chamber with the tunnel leading directly to soul. Soul is connection to all, the trees, earth, creatures/beings. Basically interconnected energy that some can naturally tap and others learn/remember to tap. Energy that can be manipulated/stored/directed. Depending on the being/creature is what they can do with that energy/power available to them ie how much can they draw and control. But with many pulling from the "energy pool" all's potentially possible.

Hopefully this is making sense outside my head, that's running a mile a minute trying to get this out.
There's also been conjecture about beings/travel etc.... that I thought I would like to add my comments on with a slightly different view/take on it. There's been discussion on god(s), deities, demons, aliens etc.... What if the creation of all creatures,beings, life is a creation of god. Now god means a vast many things to many people but I view god as godhead number one up top the collective with all else filtering down. Now god created a vast many things that along the way have turned their backs, lost their way....etc. And now we have sub groups/species. What if in gods creation he created not only humans but all beings, some with specific purposes but all with will and all connected. I view the collective as all beings relaying all info to the collective, growing the collective and learning what it is the collective but each still is their own will.

Their are a great many variations of religion and beliefs. From ancient societies and their gods to pagan and Christianity. What if all have roots and are not necessarily incorrect. That god created many beings for a purpose, guardians, warriors, angels, etc.. That he created life in his image and has right and left hand beings assisting him. There was talk of beings beings watching and waiting and disguising themselves to fit into our perception of reality. Do I believe everything in front of me as truth, no, do I believe all is diabolical no but what if not everything is disguised for it's own desires but is as a layman's term an agent of/ for god or binded in a human shell to learn from it's past mistakes so it may again be whole as was created or cast in abyss for the sake and safety of all else.

I'm almost out of space to write and need to get to work so one last thought before I have to go Interdenominational travel/parallel universes. There was talk of beings wanting to cross over, inhabiting our reality, disguising themselves. What if all planes are interconnected and accessible by all, some can access them while others are not yet able to. ie Let's say when your younger you have a millisecond moment that you feel paused and brought back to yourself. Later in life as you've grown and learned realized in that moment you could go back to that moment because for lack of a better word it was a "jump" point. Quantum Physics 10th dimension....

What I'm getting at and cutting very short for time is all's possible just because we can't always see, touch feel or smell it doesn't make it less so. There is always power in numbers but it's up to the individual to understand and harness. Are there those out there that have...... you bet. Are there those who want what you have, to control what you have and use you for their end games.....yep It goes back to the saying most of where taught as children, anything is possible.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tsurugi

The contents of Pandora's Box(actually it was a large jar, or pithos), once released, cannot be recaptured and shut away.

...except, of course, by a large-scale catastrophe capable of blasting world civilizations back to the hunter-gatherer stage.

Something to think about.

Actually, at the risk of sounding cynical or morose, I think that's the best that could happen to us.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Sylvie,
I am not a "Wiccan" but I have been involved with magick for over 40 years & the things you are describing are indeed thoughts or thought forms. magick is based on "intent" or desire of an out come or change,there are what we call psychic vampires that steal energies from you and we have learned to "shield" ourselves against such attacks of negative thought forms. as far as fairies there are good and not so good fairies as in magick there is positive magick and dark magick but we have to have both negative & positive in order to maintain a balance.I look at it this way if one can believe so strongly that something is going to happen or change then that in essence is the beginnings of magick.Thoughts have wings and can manifest here on the material plane So instead of thinking that something bad is going to happen, reverse the process of thought and think positive and let the positive thoughts manifest in your life to help you on your life's journey, visualize a protective shield around you , see it strongly and it will shield you from negative aspects of negative thought forms.

Bright Blessings to you!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join