It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if our unknown powers are being used against us?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gseven

LOL...I'm on the other side of the world and just now was able to check in to see if there was any interest in this and surprised there was. Have at it! I'm still reading everything and getting caught up, but just wanted to post this reply really quick. Don't apologize...you've made me think and have brought up some fantastic information that I'm glad you took the time to type out. Thank you! I'm very glad I'm not alone here! I've pondered this idea before, but kind of passed it off, not quite sure if it would hold water if I attempted to put it into words. I don't think the idea would have generated quite as much interest anyway, until recently. Now that people are seeing odd correlations, the idea is becoming mainstream and we all have just happened to be tapped into that thought. I hope something productive comes out of this, rather than just discussing. ATS seems to just be a lot of talking, speculating and debating rather than actual problem-solving or experimenting. Although I do enjoy the threads where experimentation does happen! Maybe something good will come of this!

IMO, we can't do more than put some new ideas in people's minds -- everything else is up to the individual. If I were asked to summarize a solution/conclusion, I'd say:

#1: We are much more powerful than we think... and we need to keep that in mind every minute of every day. Instead of lamenting how the Iluminati/bad government guys/corporate criminals suppress and manipulate us, we should spend every waking minute making sure we're not manipulated. You can't change anyone but yourself, but if everyone did it, the whole world would change.

#2: Stay in the Here and Now; don't let horrific news of war/police brutality/election fraud/famine, what-have-you, freak you out. Help where you can, but without engaging emotionally in the drama. When I was in my late twenties, I started to consciously disengage from "drama queens" because I felt they were pulling me down into their never-ending psychological morass. Do what you have to do to stay sane and calm.

#3: Exercise gratitude to the Creator every day. Be happy for what you have instead of frustrated by what you don't have. Do the GOODWILL MANIFESTATION I described in another post here as often as you can... for yourself and for others. It can't harm anyone; it only adds to the good because there's no specific intention connected to it; all you do is spread blessings.

I could go on and on, but that's what everyone of us can do, right here and now. You don't have to wait for specific conditions or for when "the time is right," you don't need any tools or money -- so get off your butts and start today. That's just my personal little pep-talk.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

These entities have always existed in leading man astray. They are not something created in the mind, but have the ability to deceive man's mind. Positive thoughts alone will not rid them.

I never said that they were created in the mind. They are very real beings, but they need our emotional energy to gain strength so they can physically manifest in our reality. If you withdraw that energy from them, they are being weakened, they can't cross over and have to stay in the hellish realm they originate from.

Our discussion here on Tulpas is a whole other topic, and was brought up by me to show how unbelievably powerful our minds are.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
S&F: I find life is a lot like The Trueman Show except its the Universe thats the studio. Consciousness is the cast....TPTB are also the cast but they think their the stars of the show and indeed they try to manipulate the script for their own ends. The Script is already written all they can do is big up their parts and to show how needy they really are.
It's quite amazing witnessing the power of the collective and the true power of the individual consciousness.

edit on 26-3-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
If this were the case and people were making earthquakes happen, just by acknowledging a situation brought to our attention by drills. Then at ay given time that President Bush was speaking on the news,....he would have evaporated right before our eyes, as well as Obama. The MSM would be no more either. There is so much hate, attention, fear and anger directed at those sources, even more so than those drills....and nothing ever happens. It's more likely they are using Haarp or something, as this actually has the potential to create earthquakes.

That's right -- but that hate, attention, fear and anger is undirected and unfocused; it's like ants madly scrambling around after you stepped on the ant hill. If a large group of people came together and focused on one specific thought at the same time, and put the full energy of their intention behind it, the outcome would be quite different.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

Interesting for sure. I've pondered this for many years. I used to study a lot of metaphysical and other alternative views on what we really are and what the universe is really about. At the end of the day, it does indeed appear that we as beings have far more going on than we are led to believe....and by a long shot.

The interesting part of all of this is: whether under religious/spiritual influence or its "nemesis", a scientific/agnostic influence, one thing remains constant...that we as beings are essentially helpless against larger forces at play unless you enlist the help of either a god or technology...basically that there's some sort of separation between us as individuals and the universe as a whole.

I've had enough personal experiences as well as witnessing other personal experiences to establish my own belief that there is a larger connection going on between perception and so-called objective reality. The problem is that under our own established systems, there is no way to prove it scientifically and of course, religiously, anything out of the "norm" must be the work of the Devil or a miracle from God. Scientifically, it's just "coincidence" or unknown phenomena. It seems all too convenient for our existing institutions for us to continue to believe we are essentially helpless in our "reality" without the help from those that can either give us God or technology depending on which way you go.

Face it, if we truly uncover what lies dormant inside of us, and, hopefully, discover the universal love and life force that holds us and the Universe together, the fears would vanish and amazing human abilities would become apparent and A LOT of individuals in control of financial, scientific, and political establishments would surely be out of a job.

So, to me, what appears to be the ultimate conspiracy theory may simply be that those who benefit from our fears and dependence are fighting to keep their jobs (and control). The ego is like a machine that was meant to serve as a survival tool but becomes our master. The powers-that-be symbolize that collective ego that slams the door on what it doesn't understand perhaps. It only understands that which it can measure and would rather leave the rest to "mysticism", ie, religion. Let some "god" take care of the rest...like an imaginary friend or father figure.

To add: yes, I believe that indeed, our "hidden" abilities are being used against us. Fears are being reinforced to convince us to create a chaotic, disaster-prone, and uncertain reality. This makes us all the more dependent on governments, corporations, and other institutions for our survival and comfort.
edit on 26-3-2012 by empireoflizards because: Last paragraph.

edit on 26-3-2012 by empireoflizards because: Grammar

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

This was pretty cool. I know its all what if, and maybe. It's possible you might not just know how close we might be to this what if. ATS has a post somewhere on here about DR. Michael Persinger claiming to have found telepathy within our own brain. I have been convinced for sometime now that our Cerebellum and Cerebral cortex are not interacting together the way they are suppose to, via the pineal gland. Could it be possible that what we once came to know as our subconscious is actually a disabled section in our brain? It does seem to hold a lot of water, and I always did wonder how the Ouija board could be patented without full disclosure on how it works. Just like Automatic writing, its all been within ourselves all along, just in a disabled section of the brain.

My interest in this stems in part from believing that god was a space alien, and a plethora of other things that all point in this same direction. We do have vestigial organs and the pineal gland appears to be one such gadget. They have different definitions on what they think it does, and it seems to change title a few times. The fact is we know very little about the brain, and what we do know is seems to be guess work.

My favorite is the 10% brain myth. Debunked as mentioned on wiki, and they are very sure it's simply a myth because we have no background or basis for it. At the same time they turn around and say we know very little about the brain, so which is it? People have argued with me on this saying that there is nothing to prove this myth on, which is true, or is it? It turns out that there might be a couple of things giving us more than a subtle hint.

For starters we have always referred to ourselves as having a sub conscious, yet we have never been able to identify which part of the brain its coming from. We do know however that for many many reasons, its there. We do have vestigial organs, and the pineal gland in the center of the brain looks like it could still be an unknown. Best of all there have never been any professional tests to prove conclusive that our brains are operating at full capacity. It would seem impossible a task as we have nothing to compare it to. We do however have proof that the brain can function in a higher fashion. Take for example the Savant. Usually they will have a gift in mind ability's along with some abnormalities to match. In a rare case these autistic people can have the gift, with no known abnormalities. Oddly enough they still refer to this as a disability. Thats the one I want. These ability's go well above the spectrum of genus and can't be re-created by regular talented people.

So now we have something that proves the brain can work at a higher capacity. The bottom line is, if its possible, and re creatable, then its fact. It would appear that the majority of our brains are not operating anywhere near full capacity. We have nothing to say that its 10%, but the idea is definitely correct in itself. The reason why this has slipped past the eyes of science and the eyes of wonder is simply because the way that we judge normalcy is all based on how most people are. Most people have 10 fingers, so this must be correct. Most people have two eyes so this must be correct as well. It is also the shottiest ground work for the entire idea of evolution. Sad but true, that evolution changes are based on this genetic normalcy, which I'm sad to say is a frail backbone.

There are hints in the bible as well, in at least a couple areas that I know of, that elude to us having ability's disabled. So I wasn't to shocked when DR. Persinger just came out with telepathy as a fact. One day we will fix our Pineal gland, and the day it happens, all hell is going to break loose.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by RighteousDude

Sometimes, well usually, I console myself with the thought, "Life is the bootcamp for eternity." Then other times, I think that life on this earth is punitive. As if the creator is saying, "This is what it feels like to be disconnected from me." The more caught up you are in this world, the greater the disconnect.

Well, as Jesus said, "Be IN the world but not OF it." That just about sums it up for me, meaning that we should view the madness, greed, fear, chaos with detachment and not get emotionally sucked up in it. See what is, for what it is, then go and create positive change.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Nice ideas OP.
When we talk about our full potential in terms of powers, collective consciousness, telepathy, etc... I remember reading a theory on 12 folded DNA. Allegedly we use only 10% of our DNA. . Our current DNA consists of double helix wich originally was triple helix or some even go farther saying it was sixfolded helix and finally 12 folded helix wich is allegedly discovered by russian scientists.

I guess that's why we can't use all those magnificent powers

edit on 26/3/2012 by Fichorka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

also the double slit experiment should be noted how reality changes when observed. Or how in video games the reality doesnt exist until you turn your characters head in that direction to make it exists. Perhaps thats why we have lil critters like insects and dust mites everywhere to balance the observation of reality to make it exist.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
This has been a most interesting thread, so much so that I feel compelled to add my two bits.

So, it has been my experience that TPTB are not fond of people becoming empowered through the use of positive thought. They really hate it when people become masters of their life. The reason for this is once people have accepted that they have ultimate control over their lives and no outside influence can ever really defeat them unless they let it. If people become aware of this idea, then other people lose all power over them. And the key part of the The Powers That Be, is the Power. Without power they are nothing.

I won’t go into all the examples possible to highlight this. The example I’m going to start with is entrepreneurs. The one thing most successful entrepreneurs have in spades is a seriously strong personal drive. They are not discouraged by failure; they always have their next goal in the forefront of their mind, and the move with more energy than people who lack the drive.

A human example would be the late Mr. Steve Jobs. Mr. Jobs possessed what those who worked with him called the reality distortion field. Any time Mr. Job’s had an idea, even if it seemed to be impossible to engineer or create, his personality and reality distortion field would change the perceptions of everyone around and it would become possible. People would do things they never would have thought possible, just by virtue of having Steve Job’s and his over powering ideas with them. They received a dose of the power of perception almost by proxy.

Other entrepreneurs may not have the reality distortion field of that scale, but they do have the power of perception firmly mastered.

Imagine if you will, 10 people come up with an idea that could make a successful business. All ten of those people talk to friends, family, and professional. All 10 of those people are told that their idea will fail. 9 of the ten believe this and go back to their 9-5 grinds. 1 of the ten doesn’t believe it, and against all negative perception leveled at them, and against all odds, pulls it off. All the ideas were good. The only difference between that one and the other nine, is that the one controlled his own perception. He had a clear view of his goal. A clear view of his success.

Now back to my original point. The powers that be don’t like that one out of ten. He’s the one they find It hard to control (unless they can corrupt him later) so what do they need to do? They need to keep people from becoming that 1, or from learning from that 1. Because the lesson that you can be the master of your own destiny can be applied to more than just business.

So what has TPTB done to prevent this unwanted learning? Demonized the successful, they convince the 9 out of ten that believed the lies of failure that the only reason why they didn’t succeed and the other people did was because to get success you have to lie cheat and generally be a bad person. While this may be the case for some business men, it’s not the rule. Being a good or bad person is secondary to the mastery of the power of perception. When you master yourself and your thoughts, success comes as a natural by product. But those who seek power don’t want successful people, they want people who feel they can’t win under any means and so turn to those with power to help them.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This thought finally crossed my mind this past Saturday while reading on this website about the earthquake... I know all about the 'secret' and the law of attraction, some about quantum physics, (which I hope to have more time to delve into that last one very soon) Be careful everyone... Thoughts definitely become things.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I just started posting on ATS and my last post was about this ability of global consciousness possibly being able to affect global reality/perception. It was in response to a thread on why people believe in 2012 and I stated I belived it was a self fulfilling prohecy based on the perception and created reality of the global consciousness. But soon as I was done I clicked on new topics and boom here was this one... LOL/ kinda cool in away actually.
But I never considered a darkside manipulating our awarness. Well I say we send some negative energy there way, tommorrow I say we all focus the light side towards them maybe hit em with thier own medicine. So tom I will do my part, all on the light side unite!! J/k (kinda)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inconceivable
Very interesting thoughts, OP! I have often wondered the same myself. There are so many technological advances, and I would bet that they have also figured how how to use our "Hidden" mind powers. Of course it is possible that these powers can be used against us, but on the other hand they may save us one day. Say for example an Asteroid was on a direct course for Earth, and they haven't yet figured out how to technologically divert it. It may be up to us and them to focus our thoughts and energies to send the asteroid away from us. It would take a LOT of concentrated thought, but I bet that in the right circumstances it could be done if we all banded together.

Interesting thought and I've often wondered if the collective (un)conscious is already being harnessed and directed to prevent potential disasters. On a different forum when doom predictions fail to manifest, it's called the G L P Effect.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
As long as there is life, there is will. As long as there is will there be a search for meaning. As long as there will be a search for meaning, there will be purpose found. As long as there is purpose found there will be action. As long as there is action, there will be intention. If there is intention, then let it be for common grounds. As long as there is common grounds, let it be for common good good. As long as there is common good, there will be common people making a difference.

Live in Light, and Love. Be the Change you wish to see in the world. Take direct action, is raising up others and yourself to goodly spiritual food to eat.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

Originally posted by Gseven
reply to post by TheBloodRed

Perhaps, but I don't ever recall reading where our collective consciousness was being manipulated and used against for our own demise in such an overt way. Perhaps I've just missed those, or have never seen them, but it is definitely an original thought in my mind...I know I'm not the only one, but it's new to me.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What are the odds you have this origional thought and make a thread within 5 days of my post suggesting your VERY ORIGIONAL IDEA...??

or 4 days within this one

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Coincidence??

Its not even MY origional "thought"....its Ian Lungolds...
edit on 26-3-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

I wasn't sure of the tone of your post, but I'm going with the honest question and honest answer...

I don't think it's coincidence, but more synchronicity. If you're implying I saw someone's post and made my own, then you don't understand how LITTLE time I actually have to read ATS. Heck, I can't even manage to finish up reading all the posts in THIS thread enough to participate adequately!

I do, however, think we all tend to move in groups, or group thought. On one side of the world, someone invents a lightbulb, and at the same time on the opposite side of the world, someone does the same exact thing. Meanwhile, thousands of others have the same idea or inspiration, but never act on it, or don't get quite as far.

I like Ian Lungold's videos, by the way....very interesting. I don't recall where this was a main topic in his videos, but it's been a while since I've seen them.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
They use our powers against us every day. Every negative thought, action, criticism, curse, came from them. WE use them they multiply. Every VOO DOO curse goes out to manipulate the natural forces. So man releases the power that he has and it comes back to bite him. For every god virtue there are perversions thereof. If you direct that energy out with the negative vibration then you have sent it out to collect like kind. It then comes back upon the individual tenfold.The fallen one know this and have perpetrated our own problems. The tornadoes are the returning vibrations of man's misdirected whirlwind of energy gone out, multiplied, and then returned. Cold, snow storms, floods are the returning karma of abortion. When an entire country allows abortion, (A COLD HEART) and then pays for it through their tax dollars then the energy comes back upon them tenfold. What ever state first allowed abortion and allowed it to become law will get it's return in drought, fire and wind. Do you think that man can continue to kill God's new bodies to house the souls that need to re-embody in order to bring the light needed to raise our consciousness and move us into a new golden age? Our problems we created. WE have the man in WH because we deserve him. The low, give me, take care of me consciousness declared that we have OBAMA. The prince in Blue that came from the east.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

I might have to agree,, the Hunter Gathering Culture was much healthier, and did not take anything that was not needed. It was a culture that left few Carbon Footprints,, as we say today.
It would be nice if we could somehow return with SOME,, not all of our technology,, and live more close to Nature and at the same time not have to struggle as hard as some would lead you to believe was needed.
I remember reading a great book(PEOPLE OF THE FIRST DAY) about the Australian Aborigines and how they spent their time.
The majority of their time was not hunting and gathering,, even though they could be classed as a hunter / gatherer culture,,
The major part of their day was Play, Song and Dance and spiritual. So,, they made do with 3 to 4 hours of 'Work" and the rest of the day was THEIRS to do as they pleased...
Wow,,, now that would be a great LIFE,,,

edit on 3/26/2012 by EarthCitizen23 because: added name of Book

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
So, I've learned about something new I had never heard before, thanks to this thread...a Tulpa. Strangely, out of all the mystery/philosophical/alchemical books I've read over the years, that is a term that has never popped up, and it was new to me.

This got me to thinking again, however. While I was raised Christian, I do enjoy reading and learning about other belief systems. This led me to a book on Kabbalah. In it, the author describes angels and demons as invisible particles of energy that cling to us. Imagine an atom, whose protons and electrons are constantly changing...the atom attracts more, or casts them off. Our actions, words, thoughts and intentions are what causes us to attract or cast off the wanted or unwanted particles, so at any given time, we may have an abundance of angels or demons attached to us. (a.k.a., positives and negatives).

So, if a Tulpa is dangerous, and mostly harmful, what is it's opposite? It must have one. It cannot exist alone. If people can create thought beings through negative energy, then what being is created with positive energy?

Just some more ponderings!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Gseven

THINK STRONGER AND LOVE THE DRAGONS DRAGONS DRAGONS
AS GUARDIANS AND MAYBE you will see them when its time to PURGE the MATRIX.

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
edit on 3/26/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

Can you please expand on this?
A very interested thank you, in advance
a

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join