What if our unknown powers are being used against us?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
So Let's switch this up a little...using our powers against us, let's consider social programming. Uplifting things in our Media, do they appear on the decline to you?

Recently I have seen a TV commercial which sort of enrages me, because I "get" conditioning.

The "You are going to Lose Everything..." commercial It ends up being an "online file back up company."

Now why I don't like it, is because of powerful things like post hypnotic suggestion...People are quite zoned into their tv's, it is a hypnosis or a meditative state to focus intently on an object.

If we hear this You are going to Lose Everything, and it causes us a to have some sort of response to it. This is playing upon your fears, and makes you want to buy so you don't lose... I feel there is more there, especially in the Jungian psychology. What gets me most are the Authoritative Eyes...the actors saying these things in the commercial appear to be the types of people many would listen. Watch the eyes, and those who understand non-verbal communication is the majority of actual communication. Also, same commercial has a wedding scene to, with the "just married" sign on the Limo being "You are going to Lose Everything"

That right there is a strike against inner confidence building, people look towards marriages as building something positive "traditionally".

So Discuss, what do you think about that?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Thank you so much I will definitely try that, they can do with all the help they can get.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bekisu

Collectively we have more power than the evil ones if we can control and direct it to God to utilize. He is the Judge we are the witnesses and reporters to him. If we could organize, focus, and direct the power we could defeat evil.. That is what they are afraid of. That is why they perpetrate abortion. They do not want the light of illumination to become a reality to us because of it does they are doomed. When the fallen ones were removed from heaven they were cut off from the light of God. They therefore devised ways to extract from us the light in the form or energy of our labor, our lives, and our inheritance as son and daughters. IT IS TIME TO COME TOGETHER IN A BIG WAY AND USE THE LIGHT THAT IS OURS FOR THE TAKING. BUT WE MUST BE ABLE TO CONTROL OUR EMOTIONS AND BE RESPONSIBLE AND ACCOUNTABLE. WHO'S READY?????????? what time of day can people come together in consciousness and focus on one topic? The evil ones are on there way here. Can we do this? Can we ask God as a group to reveal to us our power to repeal and defeat the fallen ones. Who will take a vow to accomplish this mission? I will send out the vows if you will follow them and commit to them. No more excuses, what more is important.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

What books are using to master manifestation? I am reading and getting ready to experiment with alchemy. I believe that I now understand how to control alchemical experiments. It takes all of ones senses in complete control and vision. It is time to do this in a big group way. Do you agree? I have discovered the secrets of how it all falls together. WE have the keys of Victory.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Vaykun

I enjoyed your thoughts very much,,

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

My apologies for not reading the entire thread as I am about to bail, BUT, I had to recommend the OP and all interested in this particular topic that you visit the IONS site. IONS is the institute of notice science and can be found at www.noetic.org.

Sorry no hyperlink.

Good luck!

PS, what a superb idea about miracle drills. That's phenomenal, and something we really should practice someday soon.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23
reply to post by sylvie

I might have to agree,, the Hunter Gathering Culture was much healthier, and did not take anything that was not needed. It was a culture that left few Carbon Footprints,, as we say today.
It would be nice if we could somehow return with SOME,, not all of our technology,, and live more close to Nature and at the same time not have to struggle as hard as some would lead you to believe was needed.
I remember reading a great book(PEOPLE OF THE FIRST DAY) about the Australian Aborigines and how they spent their time.
The majority of their time was not hunting and gathering,, even though they could be classed as a hunter / gatherer culture,,
The major part of their day was Play, Song and Dance and spiritual. So,, they made do with 3 to 4 hours of 'Work" and the rest of the day was THEIRS to do as they pleased...
Wow,,, now that would be a great LIFE,,,
edit on 3/26/2012 by EarthCitizen23 because: added name of Book

This makes perfect sense to me, as I was waking those very thoughts engulfed me, no body was supposed to work themselves to death to live/survive, we were meant to govern ourselves and everything was supposed to be shared, including ourselves with other people. Leaving plenty of time to really find out who and what we are and explore those things which make us grow, not try to fit us all into a box of alike conditioning, which benefits very few. They were possibly only guilty of doing what they thought was best and nothing more.

Along those lines though was the thought (you mentioned carbon footprint) that all that we have taken from her and used at his encouragement is perfect, was meant to be. The body of the great mother can not be destroyed by any other than him, much like ourselves, is my feelings and belief. We can certainly make things difficult for ourselves causing great harm, eg. denuding land, but eventually it will replenish and start again.
Man has created the most beautiful and wonderful things from the elements he found in the ground and the idea he found inside himself, they were placed there for that purpose, to be nurtured by her, but of him. His energy which we share is what makes us his.
All things of our galaxy and possibly the universe (haven't figured that one out yet) are of him, so in a sense when we see the 'other' brothers and sisters we should remember we are related to them.

I don't see complete destruction this time round, I see new beginnings in the light, perhaps even a revisiting of what we used to be, for the greater good of ALL.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by matthewgraybeal

I would suggest to you to look into the work of Eldon Taylor, and specifically his book: MIND CONTROL.
In it he details much of how Madison Ave uses mind control techniques to touch the buttons of the subconscious in such a way that many will run out and do as they are told to do out of fear, lust, envy and so on.
It is one of my favorite books on the subject and deals with many of the things that we speak of hear... i.e. TPTB are messing with our minds NON STOP if you watch TV,, listen to Radio adverts, see billboards and so on.
I have my own "Self Defense" techniques when I encounter such,,, (I don't watch TV much, and I deconstruct almost every billboard I See). It is a mad mad world were some of the techniques are legal,, but things we think self evident are not...
Go Get this Book,, and look him up and visit his site. The Book is the real deal and actually comes with a subliminal CD that is geared to Lift you Up instead of taking you down like Madison Ave and the Elite Money Whores want out of you.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Just a few things that I would like everyone to think upon,, and this post is not written in any order,, and may make no sense to some, if not many. Those who get it, will respond.

#1) First off,, and I am speaking to myself also when I say this
WE MUST SOMEHOW QUIT DIVIDING OURSELVES. In so many military books (The Art of War, etc) and minds, one of the Best and most effective tactics is the Divide and Conquer method. It is being worked upon all of Humanity by a few, Elites, Governments, Leaders, Military regimes, and the BIG ONE, RELIGIONS. Even though I am not Christian, I believe the words of the Master Jesus was something along the Lines of LOVE THY ENEMY. My belief for this reasoning is that if Compassion is sent towards an object that is Self Absorbed in Hatred, and Fear, with Love and compassion this can be 'cooled down' to a level where communication is possible.

I find it very odd that so many Christians and others who preach this doctrine, are not able to do it themselves, because they allow their Ego to overshadow them with excuses and maybe even Bible verses to prove they are in the right.. A perfect example of this is when some say, "Well I Love the Sinner,but Hate the Sin'' as an excuse to keep some of the hatred alive. I believe that the Great Mystery (God if you like) is not one who can divide him/herself up so that part of his creation is condemned to eternity in hell,,, etc etc. This is just a poor excuse and green light that allows humans to reserve a bit of hatred for the "Other", and even if not admitted,, allow smug self righteousness to find a spot within their souls.. STOP IT.

I believe no matter what religion or philosophy, it is better to view EVERYONE as if you are looking at the Divine. Better yet, VIEW EVERYTHING as Divine and you won't go out and trash the planet much. So,,, the reason I am saying this is because we tend to view TPTB as the Other and they too are human,,, and even if they are Reptilian,,, they still have within themselves a piece of Divinity that needs Compassion and Love to awaken,,, more divisions and hatred sent their way,,just feeds the Ego they are working under and does nothing for the spiritual evolution they Need (as much as we need)

#2) Our Helplessness is only self imposed. We are More than the sum of our parts and as a collective group more powerful than most Want to grant. Main reason is that we are thinking in a fashion that is not the norm and top Worldview of Western or even Eastern Civilization. Our thinking is a threat to the continuation of the way of life that all of us enjoy right now,,, and the sooner we realize this the better. I know that if much of what I believe true was to be the norm, well Western civilization would be transformed into something none of us recognize,,, which I think a good thing,,, but it is not without its own set of circumstances that would cause ''problems'' for many. Not all can live their lives without the materialism that is so rampant and 'Normal" in our society. "It would be communism' in so many peoples minds, though I don't see it that way.

So the key here is Dump the Fear. If any of you have read the books by Carlos Castenada you will understand what I mean when I say we need to live our lives with IMPECCABILITY. Not Fear.

#3) Energy loves to be exchanged. So,, as was said before in another post. Practice Thanksgiving daily, and find a way to help another somehow each and every day.. Even if it is no more than an earthworm washed up from the ground after a good rain, and you pick it up and set it somewhere 'safe'. Learn and Practice Compassion for all Sentient Beings. Giving this way opens one up to more energy from the universe.

#4) I remember when I was learning the theory of magick and how it is said
When you buy something to use in your daily practice NEVER HAGGLE ABOUT PRICE
Somethings are worth more than just the dollar amount you spend. If you are setting up and altar or meditation spot to practice some of what we speak of here,,, don't be a miser and try to find a deal. Find what your heart leads you too and get it no matter the cost,,, it will do wonders if you don't skimp on your spiritual needs when they require physical props,,, i.e. pillows for meditation,, incense for mood , books for knowledge,,, etc. Make your personal Spirit place sacred and without thought to money. This doesn't mean one has to go overboard,, or even buy to get the things needed,, I am just saying that when we are misers to ourselves,, we only short change guess who,, ourselves

#5) Practice some form of NOW Work.. The Power of Now became such a phenomenon,, because that is where the POWER IS!. My favorite practice is stated by Thich Nhat Hanh in his wonderful book: PEACE IS EVERY STEP this way,

When you are Washing Dishes,,, wash dishes. Remove thoughts of tomorrow, the past,, bills etc and Just WASH DISHES IN THE HERE AND NOW
Very powerful practice
Will add more soon.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

as a note to myself,, as much as others,, I must say.
My use of the Word EGO, is wrong,,
I just read a great article,, due to someone here posting a reminder I had not visited the Noetic Science site lately,, and I went and read this great article THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS EGO and think everyone should read it.
Basically Ego-ing is more proper, than EGO because Ego implys as a noun that an ego is something of its own, instead of a process that it actually is in reality.
Great article,, and again a reminder to myself that Ego-ing is more proper when we speak of the process that we have been taught is a thing unto itself, another part of us,, it isn't ... it is a process,,, so more like a verb.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

That is a very interesting observation about why bugs, dustmites and such exist,,, to keep reality going by their Observation of reality.... I like that,,, gives meaning to virus, bacterium and more also,,, maybe?
Anyway,,,, the thought stirred up a lot in my brain when I read what you wrote....
Like when that happens.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

Your thoughts on the subject causes "Mind-Gymnastics" in a positive way. I believe there is merit in you position. I've noticed over the years that people who harbor negative and pessimistic personality traits often suffer the fates they imagined. Their counterparts who are the opposite tend to see positive results from being optimists. This is not always the case as we know, and often we see the deviations and place them in the "exceptions to the rule" category.

The topic of Quantum Physics may plug into this phenomena as you stated. I believe it's worthy of research and may hold the key to future development. When you consider Man only uses a small percentage of his brain's capacity, one might argue successfully that the mind is designed to evolve into a state of consciousness that may serve us in developing extraordinary talents. Maybe we will have a better understanding in the areas of ESP, Telepathy, Psychokinesis and other known neuroscience practices.

Historically, Religious practices involved prayer as a means to alter threats to man and his well being. Many people testify it's worth in their lives when seeking favor by a greater power. Is that not the same thing we are discussing in this thread? Personally i find a correlation between Faith and Science in discovering higher enlightenment.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

Interesting post, OP. Not sure if I buy into the "we make our own reality" stuff, but that doesn't mean we could not be manipulated to make things happen in another sense. In fact, I think it's clear that people are manipulated to affect events. I simply think it's in a different fashion that what you propose. I think most here would agree the media is controlled, and used to manipulate how people think. Now, how people think is very important, as it does affect their behavior, and their choices. If people can be led to think a certain way, and can be made angry over certain things, then they can be caused to do certain things as a result. Hypothetically, let's say you were the leader of a country. You aren't very popular, and you just know you can't be reelected. You have already tried making people think you are more popular, but that isn't going as well as you'd hoped, as you haven't managed to control all of the information sources yet. So, you have a dilemma. What to do....what to do.... Then it hits you. You could remain in power if you could make something happen that would preempt the next election. So, you begin to work on the people. First, you stir up tension between various groups. Then you begin to convince people that the ones who don't agree with you are "enemies", and somehow dangerous, not to you, but to the people. Any opposition that becomes too verbal and visible, you marginalize. You continue to build on those divisions, taking full advantage of every incident that can be used and manipulated. You even manufacture incidents to make people support you more, or to dislike your opposition more. You demolish the economy, and blame the other side. This works two ways. One, it makes your opposition look bad, and two, it makes the other divisions easier to build. This all takes time, but you see results before too long. Increased violence from some of those you play against others. Increased derision for the ones you oppose. Finally, you find the perfect situation, and BOOM! You have rioting in the streets, on a huge scale, and declare martial law. No election, and you remain in power. You have succeeded in using the people to give you exactly what you wanted.

Just hypothetical, of course, and surely there are other examples some could list.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by sylvie
Also, more and more paranormal investigators now believe that UFOs and "aliens" are not extraterrestrial but interdimensional entities -- the more Christian-leaning believe that they're demons or fallen angels. Whatever they are, they're most likely not benevolent, as the many abductions and cattle mutilations point to.

Agreed! Looking at the OP from this angle, yeah, can see a different sort of manipulation than what I previously stated.

Originally posted by sylvieI've been wondering if maybe the fact that the magnetic field of the Earth has been diminishing could be one of the reasons that we get that many sightings now -- it appears as though they've been increasing to crazy numbers within the last 10 years or so.

I think that what is happening is that there is less spiritual protection these days, as more and more leave true faith, and that the end days are approaching, and thus they are becoming stronger. In any case, definite increases.

Originally posted by sylvieAlso, I've wondered about the fact that Mothman, UFO swarms and other paranormal things have been seen right before major disasters -- like earthquakes and in the '70s, in the case of Mothman, before that bridge in Point Pleasant, VA, collapsed and many people died. Some people say they're here to warn us, but I don't believe that... I think they know what'll happen and are eagerly awaiting the ensuing panic and hysteria that always happens during and after a major catastrophe... to feed on it. They're basically like vultures circling around a wounded animal in the desert.

Again, I agree. I think they feed off the negative emotions. At the least, the revel in the pain, and treat it as entertainment. Ever read Dean Koontz? Might be interested in the Odd Thomas books. Some elements related to this idea in those.

*snip*She said that the reason that sightings have increased and are getting more intense is that the entities require our belief to fully manifest in our reality -- believing in them and fearing them "em-powers" them, so to speak. That's, IMO, the reason that the "old gods" who allegedly used to live among humans, are now gone... Christianity has replaced them and they don't get enough human "belief energy" anymore to physically manifest on this plane... except in circles of believers, like Wiccans.

Interestingly, Redfern mentions how, for example, Bigfoot sightings, always occur in a series dated close together, meaning, first someone sees a Bigfoot, and within the span of a few weeks or months, other people see it too. The witch said that's because those Cormons seek out people with psychic abilities that are able to see them, and once one person sees them (and tells others about their experience), they are getting infused with energy and are able to gain more density and thus to show themselves to other, non-psychic people as well. And the more the belief in them and fear of them grows, the stronger they get.

Interesting! I think they are always "there" but not necessarily in physical form. Yeah, very possible that people believing makes them stronger, able to do more, including the physical part. The Bigfoot angle is true, too. Most "serious" researchers ignore the more 'paranormal" elements of some sightings, but they are there nonetheless.

I just read Nick Redfern's excellent -- and extremely scary -- book "Final Events." In it, he investigates a secret part of the government called the Collins Elite (I'll call them CE to make this shorter.) The CE have examined UFO cases, including the Roswell incident, for the last sixty years.

They're all fundamentalist Christians*snip*
And the rabbit hole goes even deeper. In the attempt of saving our precious souls from eternal damnation and becoming a food source for the "demons," the CE have been thinking about -- and proposing -- to set off a nuke in a major US city, so they can declare martial law and establish a totalitarian state... and then impose "mandatory Christianity" (as in the OT) on everyone, so more people can be saved.

Honestly, considering all the persecution these days, I don't see that being successful. Not to mention, one cannot force Christianity. You either accept Jesus as Savior, or you don't. I suppose one could force church attendance or something, but that still seems unlikely. Interesting point, too, about the "dark ones" using this to their advantage. (had to clip that for space).

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
yes my friend! why do you think they created tv? they have their own gestapo in every room of every house in america...and most houses in the world! they use media to focus our energies in the direction they desire.

i hate tv...movies typically make me wanna shoot myself...never even been too big on reading...i do not like being influenced for this reason. i want my energy to flow in the direction i desire....not be led asunder by the thoughts of others!

you are god...do not be fooled!

No, I am very certain I am NOT God. If I was, there would be a lot of lightning bolts flying these days!

Movies and TV are alright, as long as you are aware of how they play the games. The tricks don't work when you can see through them.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

reply to post by sylvie

I might have to agree,, the Hunter Gathering Culture was much healthier, and did not take anything that was not needed. It was a culture that left few Carbon Footprints,, as we say today.
It would be nice if we could somehow return with SOME,, not all of our technology,, and live more close to Nature and at the same time not have to struggle as hard as some would lead you to believe was needed.
I remember reading a great book(PEOPLE OF THE FIRST DAY) about the Australian Aborigines and how they spent their time.
The majority of their time was not hunting and gathering,, even though they could be classed as a hunter / gatherer culture,,
The major part of their day was Play, Song and Dance and spiritual. So,, they made do with 3 to 4 hours of 'Work" and the rest of the day was THEIRS to do as they pleased...
Wow,,, now that would be a great LIFE,,,
edit on 3/26/2012 by EarthCitizen23 because: added name of Book

I recommend everyone read the book "Ishmael" by Daniel Quinn -- it was a real eye-opener to me. You can read it as a free e-book here.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gseven

So, if a Tulpa is dangerous, and mostly harmful, what is it's opposite? It must have one. It cannot exist alone. If people can create thought beings through negative energy, then what being is created with positive energy?

Just some more ponderings!

This is just my opinion, but I think asking what the opposite of a Tulpa is, is like asking what the opposite of a cucumber is. It just IS -- why does there have to be an opposite?

I also don't think that Tulpas are created through negative thought energy; it's neutral energy, just focusing on creating a being of whichever kind you pick. It seems, though, that even the most benevolent ones -- even a cute teddy bear -- when they get stronger and get more of a life of their own, will become sinister and turn on their creator. It's just the nature of the thing. So I guess if you're looking for an "opposite, positive act," it would be NOT to create one in the first place.

But I know what you're saying: how can one create something positive? I'd say, just by spreading good thoughts out into the world, like in the GOODWILL MANIFESTATION I laid out in a post in this thread.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12
reply to post by sylvie

What books are using to master manifestation? I am reading and getting ready to experiment with alchemy. I believe that I now understand how to control alchemical experiments. It takes all of ones senses in complete control and vision. It is time to do this in a big group way. Do you agree? I have discovered the secrets of how it all falls together. WE have the keys of Victory.

If you're a Christian, you may be most comfortable with Christian-leaning teachers of manifestation, such as Norman Vincent Peale's "The Power of Positive Thinking" or Florence Scovel Shinn's "The Game of Life and How to Play It"

I don't recommend "The Secret" (except to get a whiff of what manifestation is all about), because I believe in manifesting in alignment with the Universe/God, which IMO prevents you from falling into the trap of greed, power hunger and unfettered selfishness. I'm writing a book on manifestation myself, but am only halfway through so far.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

reply to post by matthewgraybeal

I would suggest to you to look into the work of Eldon Taylor, and specifically his book: MIND CONTROL.
In it he details much of how Madison Ave uses mind control techniques to touch the buttons of the subconscious in such a way that many will run out and do as they are told to do out of fear, lust, envy and so on.
It is one of my favorite books on the subject and deals with many of the things that we speak of hear... i.e. TPTB are messing with our minds NON STOP if you watch TV,, listen to Radio adverts, see billboards and so on.
I have my own "Self Defense" techniques when I encounter such,,, (I don't watch TV much, and I deconstruct almost every billboard I See). It is a mad mad world were some of the techniques are legal,, but things we think self evident are not...
Go Get this Book,, and look him up and visit his site. The Book is the real deal and actually comes with a subliminal CD that is geared to Lift you Up instead of taking you down like Madison Ave and the Elite Money Whores want out of you.

You're right to some degree and wrong to some degree. I know what I'm talking about; I've been a copywriter in advertising, and now a marketing copywriter, nearly all my life. Yes, in copywriter training, you ARE being taught that fear, greed, etc. are powerful emotions and how to grab people by those emotions to sell your stuff.

In practice, though, it's much less sinister and sophisticated than you think. It's just a bunch of people sitting around a conference table talking about how to best sell a product, and those attempts are not always vastly successful -- so it's really a lot of hit and miss, and not everyone who works in marketing and advertising has the sole goal of "brainwashing the sheeple," actually, very, very few people do.

But yes, when I was a trainee and spent some time in our marketing research department, we did studies with people wearing special cameras so we could see at which part of an ad the person would look first, which second, and so forth. New ads were created accordingly, e.g., it has been proven that a coupon in the lower right corner is much more successful than a coupon in the center bottom, and so forth.

Still, it's all much less "evil" than you may think.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

#1) First off,, and I am speaking to myself also when I say this
WE MUST SOMEHOW QUIT DIVIDING OURSELVES. In so many military books (The Art of War, etc) and minds, one of the Best and most effective tactics is the Divide and Conquer method. It is being worked upon all of Humanity by a few, Elites, Governments, Leaders, Military regimes, and the BIG ONE, RELIGIONS.

Totally agree. Religion and politics are the two best examples, IMO. When I read any thread here or on GLP that has ANYTHING to do with social/political/economic issues, it usually starts out as a neutral discussion and then rapidly devolves into a mudslinging between different factions (Republicans/Democrats, Christians/atheists, or whatever).

It seems people have forgotten how to have a friendly debate. As soon as someone (maybe vehemently) disagrees with them, they take it personally and start a counterattack. In Germany, I've had extremely heated debates about politics and whatnot, and then y'all go and have a beer together. Here in the US, that seems almost impossible -- as soon as something gets controversial, people will either back off entirely or turn into raging bulls.

#2) Our Helplessness is only self imposed. We are More than the sum of our parts and as a collective group more powerful than most Want to grant.

Even as individuals... if you've ever witnessed one of those people who can light up an entire room just by their presence, you know what I mean. Still working on that one, but EACH ONE of us can make a huge difference.

I know that if much of what I believe true was to be the norm, well Western civilization would be transformed into something none of us recognize,,, which I think a good thing,,, but it is not without its own set of circumstances that would cause ''problems'' for many. Not all can live their lives without the materialism that is so rampant and 'Normal" in our society. "It would be communism' in so many peoples minds, though I don't see it that way.

I know what you mean -- living together in small communities where everyone works for the common good and contributes, and where everyone shares the fruit of their collective labor. That's more tribalism than communism, though... in communism, the bigwigs still live high on the hog while everyone else is slaving away, with no private property. That's most certainly not what you and I are thinking of.

So the key here is Dump the Fear. If any of you have read the books by Carlos Castenada you will understand what I mean when I say we need to live our lives with IMPECCABILITY. Not Fear.

I've read most of them, and many times over. For a while I actually tried some of the exercises -- and boy, do they work, but it's scary. The probably most important lesson I got from Castaneda was to view death as your best advisor. I don't take anything or anyone for granted anymore; that alone has totally changed my life.

#3) Energy loves to be exchanged. So,, as was said before in another post. Practice Thanksgiving daily, and find a way to help another somehow each and every day.. Even if it is no more than an earthworm washed up from the ground after a good rain, and you pick it up and set it somewhere 'safe'. Learn and Practice Compassion for all Sentient Beings. Giving this way opens one up to more energy from the universe.

Yes, yes, yes!

#4) I remember when I was learning the theory of magick and how it is said
When you buy something to use in your daily practice NEVER HAGGLE ABOUT PRICE
Somethings are worth more than just the dollar amount you spend. If you are setting up and altar or meditation spot to practice some of what we speak of here,,, don't be a miser and try to find a deal. Find what your heart leads you too and get it no matter the cost,,, it will do wonders if you don't skimp on your spiritual needs when they require physical props,,, i.e. pillows for meditation,, incense for mood , books for knowledge,,, etc. Make your personal Spirit place sacred and without thought to money. This doesn't mean one has to go overboard,, or even buy to get the things needed,, I am just saying that when we are misers to ourselves,, we only short change guess who,, ourselves

Hadn't heard that one, but I like it.

#5) Practice some form of NOW Work.. The Power of Now became such a phenomenon,, because that is where the POWER IS!. My favorite practice is stated by Thich Nhat Hanh in his wonderful book: PEACE IS EVERY STEP this way,

When you are Washing Dishes,,, wash dishes. Remove thoughts of tomorrow, the past,, bills etc and Just WASH DISHES IN THE HERE

It's also great to remind yourself that no matter what your fears are, they're always in the future... and will likely never come to pass.
edit on 27-3-2012 by sylvie because: (no reason given)

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join

Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant
read more: Ora.TV's Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant