It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if our unknown powers are being used against us?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+46 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Bear with me, because this borders conspiracies and also paranormal issues. Not sure which one this belonged in, so I just picked one.

So, we keep reading that we are powerful and that we create our own reality by our thoughts, words, and intentions, yet we haven't mastered that concept as a whole, yet. Heck, many people still can't accept it yet, much less begin to master it. But it occurred to me today as I was reading another thread about yet another "drill" that coincided with the very event they were having the exercise for...what if, TBTB are scheduling these "drills" for the very purpose to focus enough human brain power on one subject enough to actually make it happen?

I know, sounds a bit far-fetched....but is it? It's also beyond coincidence that several huge historical disasters have also coincided with "drills". September 11 being one of them. But what if...

Let's just imagine for a moment that we are THAT powerful, and the only ones who realize it are the ones guiding us to focus on all these terrible things. (Some call them "the powers that be", but I like to call them the "dark side"....LOL!) Always things that prepare for disaster, death, carnage, and so forth. I can't tell you all how many stories I've heard where people have died right after making out a Will, or died right after cancelling their life insurance. TOO MANY!!! Not every instance turns out that way, obviously, because not every person dwells on the same thoughts, but again, it defies sheer coincidence. An acquaintance of mine kept dwelling on "losing her husband", and kept being paranoid he would die...to the point where she was inconsolable at times. Sadly, he did just that...in a terrible auto accident. Now, some people might call that precognition, but if we go the other way, maybe it's more along the lines of creating our own reality.

Quantum Physics already is pointing us in the direction of experiencing that which we expect to happen, and that all outcomes exist prior to witnessing an event. If the Dark Side cannot personally touch us or kill us, but can only manipulate us to make our own choices that lead to our death, then wow....that's one hell of a conspiracy! I say that they/he/it (whatever) can't touch us, simply based on ancient texts where the "devil" or "satan" is reported to not be able to physically harm us, but can only persuade us into making bad choices. Choices like, addictions of all sorts, electronics that are physically harmful, junk food, eating the apple, and....focusing on negative events that happen, simply by the fact that we know not what we are capable of, so we assign the event to something outside ourselves.

Maybe we need to stop having disaster drills? Maybe we need to have miracle drills instead? That would be an interesting concept to test!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
This is one of those moments where you have an original idea but someone else has already thought of it, spread it around and mastered it.

Great to share for those who haven't already learned about collective consciousness and will power.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBloodRed

Perhaps, but I don't ever recall reading where our collective consciousness was being manipulated and used against for our own demise in such an overt way. Perhaps I've just missed those, or have never seen them, but it is definitely an original thought in my mind...I know I'm not the only one, but it's new to me.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Interesting. I think it's more likely the result of technology such as HAARP. However, I have wondered the same thing myself.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

Oh my GOD!!! Over the last few days I've been exceedingly thinking about that... and what are the odds that someone else will write about that? I'm reading that you're on ATS now, so I'm just gonna shoot this short reply, but will add a lot more in the next few posts. I've been wanting to talk about this with someone for weeks now.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Okay, so here it goes. I'm very experienced in all things manifestation, and have been studying and practicing it for more than two decades. So I KNOW how powerful we are, but honestly, I think we haven't even scratched the surface. What people can do with manifestation may seem sheer miraculous, but IMO, we could do so much more IF we believed in our power and IF we learned how to harness and focus it to the max.

So, now to the negative part: In the last few weeks, I've been reading many books by paranormal investigators and "monster hunters" -- such as Paul Eno, Philip Imbrogno, Nick Redfern -- and they all point to certain aspects of paranormal and UFO phenomena that I now believe to be the truth.

Paul Eno, e.g., says that in many poltergeist cases, home exorcisms and blessings only work for a limited time, and that the best way of getting rid of a negative (some would say, demonic) entity in your home is to help the family living there get along better and get happier altogether. It seems that those negative entities feed on emotions like anger, fear, hatred, but that positive emotions, like love, compassion, etc. can -- at least to some degree -- drive them out.

I'll post much more, but let's start with this one.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
yes my friend! why do you think they created tv? they have their own gestapo in every room of every house in america...and most houses in the world! they use media to focus our energies in the direction they desire.

i hate tv...movies typically make me wanna shoot myself...never even been too big on reading...i do not like being influenced for this reason. i want my energy to flow in the direction i desire....not be led asunder by the thoughts of others!

you are god...do not be fooled!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Also, more and more paranormal investigators now believe that UFOs and "aliens" are not extraterrestrial but interdimensional entities -- the more Christian-leaning believe that they're demons or fallen angels. Whatever they are, they're most likely not benevolent, as the many abductions and cattle mutilations point to.

That theory has a lot going for it, especially because the scenes of UFO sightings and alien encounter often are also the scenes of sightings of Bigfoot, shadow people, ABCs (alien big cats), black dogs with red glowing eyes, ghost hauntings, etc. Often in those places the magnetic field seems kind of out of whack -- as if those places are, at least temporarily, portals to another dimension where "things can come through."

I've been wondering if maybe the fact that the magnetic field of the Earth has been diminishing could be one of the reasons that we get that many sightings now -- it appears as though they've been increasing to crazy numbers within the last 10 years or so.

Also, I've wondered about the fact that Mothman, UFO swarms and other paranormal things have been seen right before major disasters -- like earthquakes and in the '70s, in the case of Mothman, before that bridge in Point Pleasant, VA, collapsed and many people died. Some people say they're here to warn us, but I don't believe that... I think they know what'll happen and are eagerly awaiting the ensuing panic and hysteria that always happens during and after a major catastrophe... to feed on it. They're basically like vultures circling around a wounded animal in the desert.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
TPTB also force their ideas to divert us away from the real important issues.

For example. Nibiru, YU55, Eleine, the bank collapse since late November, 11 Nov 2011 etc and recently war between Iran and Israel.

So many people here on ATS thought that war in the Strait of Hormuz was going to actually happen.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Sorry for bombarding your thread with posts, but I have to get this out.

I just read Nick Redfern's excellent -- and extremely scary -- book "Final Events." In it, he investigates a secret part of the government called the Collins Elite (I'll call them CE to make this shorter.) The CE have examined UFO cases, including the Roswell incident, for the last sixty years.

They're all fundamentalist Christians and have come to the firm conclusion that alien visitations and UFO sightings are literally the work of the Devil and fallen angels/demons. They believe that these creatures are working toward a classical Endtime scenario as described in the Book of Revelation, and that they will try to fool the Earth's population by portraying themselves as the benevolent saviors from outer space that will reveal themselves "just before a major catastrophe hits" and will
a) claim that they created us, and
b) that if we just let them, they will save us from total destruction.

What they in fact do, the CE believes, is to capture the souls of the dying and literally EAT them; harvest them as a food source that sustains them.

Now, what makes the Collins Elite -- and more and more people in secret government agencies flock to their belief system -- so dangerous, IMO, is that they have for years now proposed to inform the overall population of the true nature of these entities and what they really do.

While I'm usually all for transparency and against government secrecy, this -- if it were true -- would be the ONE thing I think people REALLY couldn't handle.

And the rabbit hole goes even deeper. In the attempt of saving our precious souls from eternal damnation and becoming a food source for the "demons," the CE have been thinking about -- and proposing -- to set off a nuke in a major US city, so they can declare martial law and establish a totalitarian state... and then impose "mandatory Christianity" (as in the OT) on everyone, so more people can be saved. (This is all part of the book. At first I thought it was a novel, but it's peppered with references and proof and and copies of government documents -- so this is real, folks!!!)

BUT... what if these NHEs actually BANK on the CE informing the world's population of the true intentions and nature of the "demons"? What if the CE has been part of the "grand plan" all along? What if the NHEs WANT the CE to set off a nuke, spread fear across the globe, and establish a totalitarian state? What if it's a lie that they have the power to harvest and "eat" our souls, but they feed on fear, panic, agony, etc.?

That means the CE would completely play into their hands. Imagine President Obama would make a public declaration tomorrow that there are demonic entities that are harvesting our souls... can you imagine the worldwide panic and suicide rates that would ensue?

More to come from me in another post.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
TPTB also force their ideas to divert us away from the real important issues.

For example. Nibiru, YU55, Eleine, the bank collapse since late November, 11 Nov 2011 etc and recently war between Iran and Israel.

So many people here on ATS thought that war in the Strait of Hormuz was going to actually happen.

It could be a diversion... or it could be the influence of the "dark side" trying to keep us in perpetual fear, because that's what they're feeding on. Keep the chow coming, so to speak.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

There is this really great film called "The Secret", and it talks about the power of our thoughts. I have always felt that my thoughts become real, and my dreams happen soon after I have them. So when I saw this film it finally clicked to me that they use our thoughts against us TRULY! Since I saw it I put my thoughts to the test, and I have been right with things! I thought my friends have seen a illuimaitst I would like to meet one, and I did. It was quite a things for me and it just makes you a stronger believer in yourself.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Right now, I'm in the middle of reading an older book of Nick Redfern's called "Three Men Seeking Monsters" (great, great book as well) and one chapter in particular really hit home with me.

The three monster hunters meet a dark witch of the umpteenth generation of powerful witches, Mother Sarah Graymalkin, and she tells them that all these NHEs are, in fact, "Cormons," as she calls them, i.e., entities from another, very close, parallel dimension. That includes "aliens," fairies, gnomes, lake monsters, Bigfoot, shadow people, ABCs, "hell hounds," etc. etc.

She confirmed what I've been thinking all along, that those entities are shapeshifters and have learned to adjust to our modern, technology-driven world by changing their appearance from woodland creatures (fairies, gnomes) a few centuries ago, to extraterrestrial visitors coming here in their high-tech spaceships in modern times.

She said that the reason that sightings have increased and are getting more intense is that the entities require our belief to fully manifest in our reality -- believing in them and fearing them "em-powers" them, so to speak. That's, IMO, the reason that the "old gods" who allegedly used to live among humans, are now gone... Christianity has replaced them and they don't get enough human "belief energy" anymore to physically manifest on this plane... except in circles of believers, like Wiccans.

Interestingly, Redfern mentions how, for example, Bigfoot sightings, always occur in a series dated close together, meaning, first someone sees a Bigfoot, and within the span of a few weeks or months, other people see it too. The witch said that's because those Cormons seek out people with psychic abilities that are able to see them, and once one person sees them (and tells others about their experience), they are getting infused with energy and are able to gain more density and thus to show themselves to other, non-psychic people as well. And the more the belief in them and fear of them grows, the stronger they get.

Sarah Graymalkin compared this to the creation of Tulpas, where a person can create a thought form that, when that person keeps focusing his attention on it, will get more and more "real" and will finally take on a life of its own... which is very, very dangerous and can only be reversed by the creator absorbing the Tulpa back into his mind. Of course, the creature is very much opposed to being eradicated and often kills its creator before he can do this.

The witch said that thus, the sole goal of these Cormons is to make as many people as possible believe in them and see them, so they can gain enough strength to be able to physically exist -- and persist -- in our reality.

What I gather from all this is that, again,
a) we are much more powerful than we think
b) these Cormons, or NHEs, are manipulating us to get us to believe in them, fear them, love them, worship them, or whatever strong emotion they can exert
c) what we need to do to get rid of them is IGNORING them (I'm now sure that's why the Bible says not to dabble in divination and some such -- because it empowers the NHEs we seek contact with) and living a life of joy, love, harmony and complete fearlessness.

Do you see now why we have wars, social unrest, bank crashes, militant disagreements, and all that? It's all manmade, but it may be all influenced by the Cormons so they can gain power and physical density in our world.

In Redfern's book, "Final Events," for example, the Collins Elite (CE) believe that the Roswell incident and the subsequent wave of UFO sightings was caused by two very powerful dark magicians, Aleister Crowley and Jack Parsons.

Crowley had spent years trying to open a portal to another dimension to bring things through, and he may have succeeded. In the 1920s or '30s, he started communicating with an NHE that he drew a picture of, and it looks exactly like one of the typical Grays.

Then, twenty years or so later Jack Parsons, an American rocket scientist who was very impressed with Crowley's work, started to do "magic workings" (some with the help of L. Ron Hubbard, the later founder of Scientology) to open a portal... and right after his infamous "Babalon working," the Roswell incident happened, followed by more and more UFO sightings all over the place.

And the more UFOs are being seen, the more people believe in them... and the more powerful these NHEs get. It's a vicious cycle, which, IMO, can only be interrupted by us consciously turning our backs on...
- negative news and conspiracies
- fear and anxiety
- feeling powerless
- believing and thus empowering those negative entities

Okay, that's all I wanted and needed to say. From here, I'll just throw in discussion points... promise.
edit on 25-3-2012 by sylvie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Amazing! I was in the middle of researching and writing a thread just like this!

I was looking into "the secret" better known as "The Law of Attraction" to see if it could be used against us. We know that sigil magic is used frequently, and our subconscious thoughts are constantly effected by subliminal messaging. Do our subconscious thoughts also apply in The Law of Attraction? Could they make us all fear a mega quake on a specific day, and then it happen?

I do believe our abilities are kept from us, and used against us. All of them. Great thread, glad we're connected.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Your post is very much close to being on the 'Money' in my 'worldview', and I say that as someone who has worked with Tulpa for most of my life.
Your end statements are also very close to the 'truth' also, and I will put this out there,
Remember the Movie MERLIN were Sam Neill played Merlin?

In that Movie the "Secret' you are discussing is told.
At the End of it, Queen Mab and Merlin have their final showdown, in which the Round Table is destroyed.

from Wikipedia:
Unable to vanquish Merlin, Mab mocks him and tells him that he and his human followers can't destroy her, but Merlin knows that there are few people that believe in the Old Ways. He turns his back on her telling her that everyone will forget her, and in forgetting, she will no longer exist. Everyone leaves, ignoring Mab's furious calls, and soon, she fades away into nothing, just the way she had feared from the beginning.

so, the "Power of Forgetting" is what ends Mab. Not just Not believing, but forgetting her in total.

Interesting thread IMHO.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

whats your saying is could be true because if you resaerched the human mind you would see that we can only use and control only 1/5 of are minds and that part isnt even the interesting part anause d teh reason we can use that much of are brain is because the goverment iay awanfluences us in order to away from our true caurapacity thats why theres not many geniuses like einstein who was able to unlock more parts of his brain and understand more of his sorrundings i just barely learned how to bring back memories by command and meditation and i dont mean just vivid memory i mean an actual memory that might have seen like it was yestarday but the real proof is in nephew who i began teaching this stuff when he was 7 and now he is 13 and is a genius in math he says that the answer just come natarually to him like he knew it already if you like to add on go ahead and if you dont believe me then its your lost

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by sylvie
Bigfoot sightings, always occur in a series dated close together, meaning, first someone sees a Bigfoot, and within the span of a few weeks or months, other people see it too.

After the initial rumour many jump on the bandwagon and say "I saw it too" just to get on TV.

The same thing happened with the Trumpets. After the initial event in Kiev, Ukraine, the rest were hoaxs.

There is some truth. After the Kiev sounds, U.F.O's were spotted in Ukraine.

The witch said that thus, the sole goal of these Cormons is to make as many people as possible believe in them and see them, so they can gain enough strength to be able to physically exist -- and persist -- in our reality.

This info might be useful concerning the duplicates of this world running parallel to this one.
"ley lines can make a target area of physical world accessible in spirit. this grid along earth surface creates a terra boundary so that contact can be made yet not passed through unintentionally. i might stand on earth without passing to regions below it.

if a spirit wishes to exit into physical world at destination, there must be a point of access. a host, a power source, a portal (standing stone).

spirits possess varied knowledge or extent of knowledge to each individual, a spirit will attach to a human who matches them or conform the human to match them. interest in numerology > entity which functions in numerological knowledge.
"

Note: this numerological knowledge is linked to the 11:11 Wake-up Call that apparently 75 million people are seeing everyday.

And the more UFOs are being seen, the more people believe in them...

But how many U.F.O's are man-made due to reverse engineering after the Roswell incident ?

Is it not plausable that many U.F.O's are now man-made and operated by men ?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

Yes.

Our thoughts make our reality, and the more "they" can control our collective consciousness, the more they "make" our reality for us. They control us through imagery, guilt, money, etc. As long as people are ignorant to the fact that their thoughts/fears/beliefs manifest into their reality, they can be controlled by it.

Really, I think the second you know that, you can't be controlled by it anymore unless you chose to. I think it's a big part of waking up. You can take responsibility for yourself finally, and also see where others are not taking responsibility for themselves, and what a detriment that is to society.

So in a way, every persons thoughts matter equally, and also, don't matter at all, equally.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
Amazing! I was in the middle of researching and writing a thread just like this!

I was looking into "the secret" better known as "The Law of Attraction" to see if it could be used against us. We know that sigil magic is used frequently, and our subconscious thoughts are constantly effected by subliminal messaging. Do our subconscious thoughts also apply in The Law of Attraction? Could they make us all fear a mega quake on a specific day, and then it happen?

I do believe our abilities are kept from us, and used against us. All of them. Great thread, glad we're connected.

This is just my opinion, but I think there are too few people "knowing" about a mega-earthquake on a specific day to actually make it happen. However, if something like that were broadcast worldwide and enough people firmly believed in it, IMO, they could actually manifest it.

That's why it could be disastrous if the Collins Elite were to succeed in their plan to make a public proclamation of the "fact" that aliens don't exist and the visitations and sightings are demons from hell who are here to harvest our souls. If the proclamation came from high-enough, official sources and thus most people believed in that "truth," there could be, quite literally, hell to pay.
edit on 25-3-2012 by sylvie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23
Your post is very much close to being on the 'Money' in my 'worldview', and I say that as someone who has worked with Tulpa for most of my life.
Your end statements are also very close to the 'truth' also, and I will put this out there,
Remember the Movie MERLIN were Sam Neill played Merlin?

In that Movie the "Secret' you are discussing is told.
At the End of it, Queen Mab and Merlin have their final showdown, in which the Round Table is destroyed.

from Wikipedia:
Unable to vanquish Merlin, Mab mocks him and tells him that he and his human followers can't destroy her, but Merlin knows that there are few people that believe in the Old Ways. He turns his back on her telling her that everyone will forget her, and in forgetting, she will no longer exist. Everyone leaves, ignoring Mab's furious calls, and soon, she fades away into nothing, just the way she had feared from the beginning.

so, the "Power of Forgetting" is what ends Mab. Not just Not believing, but forgetting her in total.

Interesting thread IMHO.

Oh, yes, I remember that scene!! I really think they're on to something there. Again, OP, so sorry to hijack your thread, but this topic has been occupying my mind for some time now. I was about to make a thread of my own about it... and then I found this one.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join