It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if our unknown powers are being used against us?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
OK,, now I will try and return to the original thought of What if Our Powers are being used against us.
Well,, if we take this at it's broadest since,, we can all agree on a few things I believe.
Our powers of mind are being used against us everyday. Advertisements and TV being just two things that are taking the powers of the subconscious mind and diverting and subverting their abilities to cater to the wishes of the Elite and power hungry money changers.

Now,, the Military powers of the world are another story,, and it would be nice if someone with a bit more knowledge would chime in on this and confirm what we all know to be true.
All you need to do is Google MIND CONTROL and you will find tons of info on many who are legitimately voicing concerns about experiments and technologies that are cracking into our minds (well,, not mine yet,, but )

PsyOPs are very much discussed here on ATS and we all know that psychology is at play with so many things going on at the moment in the world.
There are cases that speak to the use of psychics, remote viewers and others with gifts of the mind, being used against us as a species by just the merit it is a military trying to induce control over a population.

So, I say YES,, IT IS HAPPENING EVERYDAY.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
"Let's just imagine for a moment that we are THAT powerful, and the only ones who realize it are the ones guiding us to focus on all these terrible things."

You said it brother, I have had this feeling for as long as I can remember. I have been a long time lurker and I feel like I am driven to websites like this one, well only this one, because I am searching for something that nobody can tell me. Do you ever wonder why we have a money system? Imagine what we could accomplish if our mindset was completely different in terms of what we valued as a society. What if we thought of each other before ourselves. What if we stopped using the excuse, well we have this job or that job because it is what we need to do. A job is a job and you need money to survive. Imagine our potential if we free our minds from greed or material possession. Supposedly we don't know that much about ourselves....

"Indeed, even within humans, there has been found to be a previously unappreciated amount of copy number variation (CNV) which can make up as much as 5 - 15% of the human genome. In other words, between humans, there could be +/- 500,000,000 base pairs of DNA, some being active genes, others inactivated, or active at different levels. The full significance of this finding remains to be seen." - Wikipedia entry for Human Genome

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

TextWhat if our unknown powers are being used against us?,

It is used every day through TV and it will always be used.

They found out humans in a whole can bring ones imagination what is looked through on TV into the existence in your realm of life.

Therefore, they use this against you with out you knowing it.

You humans who believed in the day after tomorrow are the ones that caused the Katrina and the tsunami that killed over 200 thousand.

The movie star trek was created so you as the human populace would create 10 things so the future will evolve to the next step.

After finding this information out, I decided to look deeper, and found out that this was used sole to create impossible ideas and bring them to life from the mind that thought it, but of course, some are using it for bad things, some have even taken this to another level.

They are trying very bad to create good alien movies to bring to life to your realm, and others are countering it by creating bad aliens that will take over the earth.

After going even deeper, I found out that the illuminate has a formidable enemy that is just as powerful as them an enemy that has brought just as many film makers as they have done.

Every movie and TV series that has a part 1 and 2 and 3 or is continues, are all owned by both sides of this war.

So when you look at your Jurassic park movies, and movies about dinosaurs, then Some where in the deep bowls of earth, lays a scientist that needs at least over 400 million minds to a billion to at least bring the assumption to life in some way.

When you see movies that thwart nuclear attack, those are designed to throw a monkey wrench in your matrix so that it will not happen.

They are trying so hard to get you the aliens you want and space travel…its like the number one goal now…now. At least from the positive perspective…be careful which movie you keep in your mind after looking at it.
PS; Do you honesty think obama would have been in office if it wasn’t for the movie ‘24’

It will be my first thread if no one decides to steel it from me.

‘Obama was teleported into this world from humans thoughts’ it will be explained to the human populace why there is no info on him.

I have been holding off from doing this thread because I am missing one key factor, was it the illuminati that channeled him in or the enemy of the illuminati.

Your thread is super cool and on track, I only read your headline, but now I will read the rest…be careful what you wish for.

edit on 25-3-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

All of that from just the headline huh?
Oh my god Mulder, it smells like.... bs.
Ever hear of Occam's razor...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by buckeye13

TOO FUNNY.... I am so laughing my ass off right now.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by buckeye13

All of that from just the headline huh?
Oh my god Mulder, it smells like.... bs.
Ever hear of Occam's razor...

TextEver hear of Occam's razor
...No,what is that?
I can realm jump at will to any lacation thats not across the ocean.
Nothing i ever mention is ever false...never.and if it is,then blame the&*&^^** AND THE &^%$^$^ that i visit to get my information from time to time.
edit on 25-3-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I must still be sleeping. Because, for me this is just a metaphysical thread. I cannot and will not abide by we have the mojo power to become some crazy revolution..past praying and visualizing...and supporting each others mystical knowledge. The real world says braver men than I need to do the physical fighting against whatever the evil elite is.

Just to be clear I am anti-violence. So I want to express I'm no "Freedom fighter" Unless there was a massive Civilization Near Extinction Event, and their were clear and tangible objectives Bad Army vs. Good in an avenue clearly defined. Like a Movie. Yeah, and hopefully no bullets, or bombs.

So...? Thought Resistance, is my strength, and peace and love my mystic mojo.

Forgive me for just putting it out there...I don't want to see this get too extreme for me, I got no problem doing my own piece for helping people through the painful..and beautiful spiritual hurdles that Holy-spirits/Magick folk will.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by buckeye13

Not being arrogant,, but I don't have to Imagine it is true we are Powerful beyond belief,, I KNOW it to be true.
I have experienced the various forms of psychic phenomenon that generally are the stuff of movies and TV shows. but that doesn't mean I am like Jeanie in I Dream of Jeanie and can just close my eyes blinking and it will materialize out of thin air.
I know that to really work it has to work within the system we are living. Not just by the rules of physics,, because we don't know all the rules so when rules are broken it is only showing our understanding is lacking,, not that rules have been broken.
I tend to use synchronicity, the quantum effect of the Observer affecting the object of observation to make changes take effect. Magick is only a word to describe something that is science we don't fully comprehend. The Power of the NOW MOMENT is basic to being able to make any CHANGE take effect the way we wish. Knowing that ALL WORLDS ARE POSSIBLE and HAPPENING at the same time,, means that Quantum Jumping between alternate realities is a real phenomenon that many of us are doing daily... Thus the real reason so many predictions fail.

I have always been interested in synchronicity and Change, using the I CHING for much of my life to divine the vibration of a moment so that I can best act in accordance with Tao.
Perception has always been the biggest hurdle for humanity.. Greed overtakes many when they are given a bit o' gold, when the little bit given was most likely enough to suffice the moment. Many times it can all be drilled down to how Fear and fear of Loss is at the core to most of our problems here on earth.
As someone who has never lost the Magickal thinking mode of a child,, i consider myself lucky because I am able to rise above most problems because I see that I can get out of my problems with only a change in my perception.
Even sickness is able to succumb to this effect,, by such things as a placebo.
Given that our world is only as it is because we all mutually agree this is the way things are,, so it is also that we can alter the path we are on, merely by consensus and deciding that another alternative system is just as valid.
There is so much to research in this arena, we need our brightest minds to crack this wide open.
The Israel experiments that were mentioned regarding the Observer Affect is something that should have been BIG NEWS,, but the Control freaks that currently rule sideswiped that news with other more ''interesting news'.
Basically it is said that it only has been proven at the subatomic level,,, but extrapolation takes it to the highest heights. Magickal theory is light years ahead on this one. As you think, so it is,, within certain limitations and variables. Aleister Crowley for all he is trashed,, wrote the great book, THE THEORY AND PRACTICE OF MAGICK and laid out the theory and postulates about how Magick works and why. It really is a good idea to read the theory just because he did try be as scientific as possible for his day. In reality what he was speaking of was what modern science is confirming.
When an Object is Observed,, the Object is affected in some way, subatomic or at our level of physical being, or both?
What does this mean to us? Well, in my view it means that the Butterfly effect has more to it than we might be led to believe.
In Magick there are what are called Correspondences. Like attracts like and this is where astrology has things like Green is the color of Venus and such. I am saying this because it is about vibration.
Vibrate to the same tune and things can be changed.
Right now I am vibrating to a couple glass of good wine,,, so hope this made some sense,, as I am going to hit the reply button anyway.....lol
edit on 3/26/2012 by EarthCitizen23 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by matthewgraybeal

I understand your thoughts I believe and concur believe it or not on what you say. I know that at times I can sound just as crazy as the next person ,, but honestly I hope not so bad that I think I can transport myself with mind alone,,, but when I can,,, I will prove it to someone ,,, so I won't be talking out my ass

Wait,, is a lactation the same thing as a locatiion,, or are we talking breasts?
and who the hell are &*&^^** AND THE &^%$^$^

edit on 3/26/2012 by EarthCitizen23 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/26/2012 by EarthCitizen23 because: just curious ,, and confused some too about anothers post here...?????

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
good thread... lets hope we all start helping to create something better!!

you may like to have a read of this- wecreatethelove.ning.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

I have the courage to not hide myself with avatars, or nicknames. It is why I just wanted to be clear. As for walking into parallel reality by will alone, yes it is real...I have done it in a manner of speaking. However for me it is more like being aware of schroedingers cat.

I just don't like "crazy kool-aid talk" similar to what the prophet guy was talking about.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
They are being used against you-

its called Attachment.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
They are being used against you-

its called Attachment.

Could you elaborate, please?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I belive in a way our energy is being used or intentional will power. The movies Matrix are actually very close to what is going on.

It is a spiritual war. It is God against Satan.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by matthewgraybeal
This is my playground as well. I have been dedicating my life to understanding the workings of manifesting reality, by sideways route of religious study, magickal study, science, social sciences, quantum science, metaphysics, broad generalized paranormal research, first-hand experience, gathering 2nd hand experiences.

I have determined certain truths, truths which will function for this particular emanation (me).

The VAST amount of control attempts by those in the shadows of humanity...Whom consequently were indoctrinated themselves by their influential families and associates...from a LINE of indoctrinated people who had the old "mystic" knowledge at their disposal, or rather CONTROLLED the Knowledge.

The Tulpas, is a new word for me, but a process I know.

I censor/filter my feelings, as Tulpas form easily. I actively try not to hate or feel hurt, because inevitably when I do Karma is my Vengeance. I was a poltergeist teen, and have been even before my teens. When I aim, it shoots.

It's F*cking mindblowing, pardon my language. I comes like breathing, it's that natural. It brakes my heart, when it comes out indirectly to harm. I truly live in LIGHT and LOVE...but I am "human" and sometimes I get "butthurt" over things which seem cruel to me, like greed and people with crappy selfish or mean-spirited attitudes. When those feelings sting me, Karma starts to Cause Things, which seem "Coincidental" but tragic to the people places and things, which have caused me to feel hurt or angry.

I actively Live in Light & Love, so that The Manifesting I do is a healing and helping variety, because of the great amount of Energy Channeling that happens through me. I use Jesus, or rather He uses me, in a symbiotic sort of totem experience. I have asked for him to be my guardian, or Lens which my energy Channeling Manifests, so that nothing "Gets out of Hand" with the innate powers many of us have been bestowed with, as I have been bestowed.

Do you guys understand where I am coming from on this? Many Thanks, and this is my kind of Thread.

beside occultists, they are also machiavelian and read sun tzu i guess

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sylvie
[...]I guess the only way would be for one person at a time to completely reject all Internet news and conspiracy sites, as well as TV and newspapers, and TV shows [...] incl. all crime shows, horror movies, etc. etc.

Can it be done?

No. If everything you postulate in this thread is true(not saying it isn't...I just don't know either way), the people who would reject everything you listed above would be doing it because they believed it was the right and good thing to do...leaving all advanced communications systems in the hands of humans who either don't care or are truly bad people. The end result of such a scenario is not difficult to imagine.

The contents of Pandora's Box(actually it was a large jar, or pithos), once released, cannot be recaptured and shut away.

...except, of course, by a large-scale catastrophe capable of blasting world civilizations back to the hunter-gatherer stage.

Something to think about.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by sylvie

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23
Your post is very much close to being on the 'Money' in my 'worldview', and I say that as someone who has worked with Tulpa for most of my life.
Your end statements are also very close to the 'truth' also, and I will put this out there,
Remember the Movie MERLIN were Sam Neill played Merlin?

In that Movie the "Secret' you are discussing is told.
At the End of it, Queen Mab and Merlin have their final showdown, in which the Round Table is destroyed.

from Wikipedia:
Unable to vanquish Merlin, Mab mocks him and tells him that he and his human followers can't destroy her, but Merlin knows that there are few people that believe in the Old Ways. He turns his back on her telling her that everyone will forget her, and in forgetting, she will no longer exist. Everyone leaves, ignoring Mab's furious calls, and soon, she fades away into nothing, just the way she had feared from the beginning.

so, the "Power of Forgetting" is what ends Mab. Not just Not believing, but forgetting her in total.

Interesting thread IMHO.

Oh, yes, I remember that scene!! I really think they're on to something there. Again, OP, so sorry to hijack your thread, but this topic has been occupying my mind for some time now. I was about to make a thread of my own about it... and then I found this one.

LOL...I'm on the other side of the world and just now was able to check in to see if there was any interest in this and surprised there was. Have at it! I'm still reading everything and getting caught up, but just wanted to post this reply really quick. Don't apologize...you've made me think and have brought up some fantastic information that I'm glad you took the time to type out. Thank you! I'm very glad I'm not alone here! I've pondered this idea before, but kind of passed it off, not quite sure if it would hold water if I attempted to put it into words. I don't think the idea would have generated quite as much interest anyway, until recently. Now that people are seeing odd correlations, the idea is becoming mainstream and we all have just happened to be tapped into that thought. I hope something productive comes out of this, rather than just discussing. ATS seems to just be a lot of talking, speculating and debating rather than actual problem-solving or experimenting. Although I do enjoy the threads where experimentation does happen! Maybe something good will come of this!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by doomweaver

Our thoughts make our reality, and the more "they" can control our collective consciousness, the more they "make" our reality for us.

Bingo. Our "collective consciousness" is really what defines our reality. By making all of us believe in certain things those beliefs become reality and we are all bound by the rules enforced by the collective consciousness. They use all sorts of mediums to ingrain certain beliefs into the collective consciousness, such as our education and our media. They ridicule and mock beliefs which they don't want permeating through the collective consciousness. They ingrain a disbelief and fear of certain subjects which pose a threat to them in this way to ensure they wont manifest into reality.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

I think this may answer OP's question's. In a way yes you are right.But it has more to do than just that.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I think maybe we overestimate ourselves , if humans have the power to manifest physical beings through thought alone , then the planet would be full of naked buxom beauties because of all the "thinking" that young and old males do on a daily basis .

Where is the invasion from the amazonian tribeswoman who need to repopulate their planet with our males !

Exactly

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join