It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blacks in America are under attack.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
it's people just following old roles and stereotypes, someone has to fill them, right?
if a black kid grows up into a black man and joins a gang, he's following the path that the environment around him precipitated.

change the environment and the issue changes or disappears completely.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damrod
Blacks are being attacked, so are Asians, Arabs and women.....so what are you to do about it?

try voting the radicals f'ers out of office and get level-headed real people to represent you...that is a start but only a start....

Register to vote dang it!

If you don't, you have no voice....at all

You are Very Naive.
Your vote may not even count.
If it does, you vote out one miscreant while voting another in.
There are no honest, level-headed people at the top.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hammanderr

Just curious, What predominately black nation or civilization has advanced or is on the cutting edge of technology or medicine? If none are, why is that? Why is Southern Africa always in such turmoil or poverty? Why did African leaders in the past use and sell their own people as slaves? Why has the black race not evolved or advanced as a whole?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWax11

Just curious, What predominately black nation or civilization has advanced or is on the cutting edge of technology or medicine? If none are, why is that? Why is Southern Africa always in such turmoil or poverty? Why did African leaders in the past use and sell their own people as slaves? Why has the black race not evolved or advanced as a whole?

Its two fold.

Partially because Europeans have royally screwed over the africans country and partially because the people themselves get caught up in an endless negative cycle that few break free from

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Hahahaha.....ahhhhh...we are all being manipulated again, at least some of us. Let's play the races against each other and start race wars! Then we can declare martial law, and do what we have wanted to do all along. CONTROL YOU TOTALLY! Don't buy into this stuff people, use your heads! P.S. How did this thread get into skunk works?
edit on 24-3-2012 by Captain Beyond because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
i hate to say it but african americans seem to use the racial card to get themselves out of some # that they get themselves into

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Yeah... blacks are under attack, but I guess "they" stopped attacking blacks long enough to elect A BLACK PRESIDENT. Give me a break.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by paganini

I don't understand how an entire race of people for the most part haven't really evolved much. Most of the ones that have evolved are ones brought up in other ethnic or racial societies. I'm not being a racist but a realist when I say that when left to their own devices they are a very stagnate race who show little too no progression. The ones that complain about slavery should take the fact that their ancestors worked and died for freedom and make the most of it no matter what. They should be happy their ancestors were brought over as slaves because look at Africa.....

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
You know what's funny? I know black people who have that chip on their shoulder about racism and are always talking about how everything is racist against them, and they actually do tend to have a hard time getting jobs, keeping jobs, and in school. I also know black people who have the attitude that times have changed and that they need to try to work, and they actually have a fairly easy time getting jobs and did well in school.

Blacks are under attack in America from the brainwashing many of them were given by elders who are still stuck in 1965 and from listening to the media. Oh, and "black culture" certainly does not help the situation.
edit on 24-3-2012 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Barack Obama is mixed. Slavery in Africa pre colonization was akin to indentured servitude. Slavery by the Europeans was not, remember? Remember how Blacks couldn't feel pain? Were sub-human? Blacks are considered less intelligent, I wonder if the living conditions of most Blacks have anything to do with that? I wonder if Rap music is responsible for any of this? I wonder why Rap music was generally ignored by all but who listened until more White teens began to listen? I wonder why I get pulled over at least 6-7 times a month for generally no reason. I wonder why a high number of Mississippians would like to see Jim Crow laws return.
I wondered as a kid why I never saw to many people that looked like me on T.V very often. I wondered why my mom told me I had to cut my hair when I got older if I wanted to be successful? I liked my afro. I wonder why those old white ladies always pull their children/grandchildren close when I walk by? I wondered why I had to enroll in "special electives" to learn about the history of Africa? I wonder why that guy asked my Russian wife was she a "'n-word' lover" a few weeks ago? I wonder why Southlake Texas looks so nice. I wonder why I never see Blacks/Asians/Hispanics passing through on my way to work. I wonder why diversity is painted negatively here?

I wonder why is was born here?
I wonder why I didn't have a choice?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Blacks in America are under attack....and this thread ends up in 'skunk works'...shameful,and pathetic!

edit on 24-3-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

From my perusal of the rightish wingy forums it seems the current zeitgeist claims that rich white men are the cultural pinata du-jor.

My heart goes out to all those country club confined saints with their faces pressed against the gates of their comunities just yearning to be free to live their lives like they once could in the shining 1950's... I'll say a little prayer for them before I curl up on my lumpy mattress and extinguish my candle, provided the rats leave me alone.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Blacks are under attack? Where did I just read that? Oh yeah, Jesse Jackson pronouced it so it must be true!

Blacks are no more under attack that whites, Asians, Latin Americans, and everyone else. Basically, we're all under attack one way or another if you really want to knit pick

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Do i really want to go in on this, hmm.

Nah, i'll pass. But I'll just say that's what the numbers say.

Why damn.. then most of the violent crime in this country are cause by black americans if not a damn lot! Let me see, if we lock most them up or better yet make them a majority of the incarcerated population by passing policy that targets these "youths" then MAYBE something will happen that hasn't since the dawn of time, they will see that their actions are now illegal and doesn't benefit the very society which has alienated them since it's birth (chillax folks, it's gotten way better. Whew, those 50s was shakey thou!) and they will cease all activity. Or may we use as much policy as possible, get the mainstream to label them as outlaws, rejects, as "thugs" and they will be forced to live the life of crime. Yes.. YES OH YES keep the booze and drugs following to these neighborhoods, me and my rich friends to want their own children to retire!

I want all the money, this is America, it's never enough.. more more more! I can make money from locking them. Contracts my good man, the prison industry is recession proof! I'm tryin ta tell ya! Why reform the criminal, why try to change the man.. I can get paid off of what's he's doing now! And keeping him that way. Let him mingle with his fellow cohorts.. that many criminal master minds together can accomplish nothing! Let them learn from each other whats gonna happen, are they going to.. get better at what they do? Non-sense.

These being are trapped in a system. My system. And i won't let them out, no matter the risk nor damage. You know what would happen with true equality, stop looking at me like that.

Huh? K.. Karma! Are you serious. What are you talking about, you see this pinky ring man. You need an appointment... just to see the guard to see if you can pay me a visit. Hmm, i think he's booked till next week. Sorry

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Had to flag this! The links just help to fuel the racial tension, but they also serve to remind us that there is a very big double standard in the racism issue. I think we should leave the race out of it and just focus on taking the badguys off the streets.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by hammanderr
Blacks are being unfairly victimized all over the US and the Trayvon Martin case is just the latest in a common theme. Latinos in particular are joining whites in ganging up on African Americans.

Latinos have been under attack by blacks for a long time, since they moved to this country. Latinos are always being killed by black people in the news, targeted for being hispanic and living in a "black neighborhood"

and no one is ganging up on african americans.. if anything there has been much more negativity directed at white people because of zimmerman's last name.
edit on 3/25/2012 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Absolutely ridiculous. If there is any racism in America then it's because people like you who can't let go of the past so that we can progress into the future without having to deal with pseudo-cynicism that probably lines your pockets or socially privileges you in some manner.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Here is the problem I see in your theory. A complete disrespect for White Americans who do not hate black people.. like myself. I have never had a problem whatsoever with black people. But when I go into a black area I am made to feel scared by some because I am white, and this is ok in black society?(maybe I am wrong bit that is my perception). All the people who did Slavery are dead and the remaining racist people are either ignorant or dead or are tired of being hated on. Let it go. Hate brings fear.. which in turn brings hate.. and innocent before guilty (Not all white people hate) brings a chance. Peace

By the way I donate mosquito nets to kids in Africa. A bunch of them. To me it is funny to hear you complain when I know what the poor people in Africa have to deal with. The equivalent of 2 out of 3 people in the US get Malaria in Africa each year. That is 200 million people! Now 1 out of 200 of them DIE! Do something for the people that do not have anything and stop complaining about something that only exist within people who are ignorant.
edit on 25-3-2012 by ProfATS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by paganini

Partially because Europeans have royally screwed over the africans country

Not wanting to be too picky but the question related to the whole of Africa. Europe owes Africa nothing.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ValentineWiggin

Originally posted by EvanJP
Blacks aren't under attack;

We are ALL under attack.

End of story.

This crap is being engineered right now for a perfect storm, I feel it. I just can't figure out why yet.

I have to agree!
Maybe that will be the final nail in the corporatization of America.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join