It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blacks in America are under attack.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The more I think about this, the angrier I get. It should not matter if the men are BLACK, BROWN, WHITE, YELLOW, PURPLE OR PINK, they need to die. We should not allow this mind set to continue to fester. These men are a festering sore and their existence is infecting others. These men were recorded on phones while they were standing in line to rape an 11 year old girl. Their faces are shown and the crimes are proven. Do not spend money on a trial.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by searching411

Exactly, you're getting it. The Trayvon shooting was one man shooting one other man, a tragedy I'm sure. The Cleveland rape case was a GANG of men, not boys mind you, men. And then their community came out in defense of them. I haven't seen a massive public outpouring of defense for Zimmerman from within his community, he's getting thrown under the bus if anything. So while Zimmerman committed a crime, maybe, we don't really know yet. These men committed a disgusting group crime and then their community doubled down by coming out in support of them and blaming a child for the abysmal behavior of their men. No matter what the outcome of the Zimmerman case is it will not hold a candle to the Cleveland Texas incident. Why are we like this in American society? Why don't we hold everyone to the same standards?

Had Zimmerman videotaped himself gunning down a blameless Trayvon and then distributed the video, and then had his community come out in support of him, we would have an equitable scenario. It is amazing to me that we're hearing about the Trayvon case and how terrible it is but the Cleveland case caused barely a ripple. So the question is, why?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
View the statistics. A murdered black person is most likely murdered by another black person. Until there is equal outrage for black on black violence, there is no point spotlighting isolated incidents

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
1) I'm considering making a thread about Black on White violence.

2) I'm tired of feeling as a white man that everyone (black community especially) has free shots at me and it's acceptable, but if I mention the NUMBERS and DATA, I'm 'racist' for shedding factual evidence.

3) Zimmerman was PERUVIAN. His INDIOS-NATIVE features (Native Peruvian) give that away. No white man I have ever know looks like him. Not Russian, not Armenian or Mediterranean. Yet the media and some of the black community feels compelled to implicate "white people'.

4) To the argument that he is 'half white'. So is Obama...is Obama considered living the life of a "White Man"?
Didn't think so.

5) Will I be able to make a thread titled "White Men are in danger" and not have it banned or deleted? I wonder.

6) While there is ample evidence that blacks serve longer sentences and are jailed at a much higher rates than others for similar offenses, do I as a white man get to talk about the INJUSTICE to me in accordance with FBI crime stats?

7) Why is it that daily attacks on white people are almost unspoken of yet when the media even gets a small wind of ANYTHING involving a white on black crime, it's like a red cape to a Bull and white people need to pay hell for it?

8) How much longer are these charades going to go on?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by wantsome
If you think black people are under attack come to Detroit. I'm white and can't walk down the street or I'll get shot.
edit on 24-3-2012 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

Think you are being unfair, I go to Detroit all the time, out to dinner downtown, baseball games at Comerica Park, Detroit Institute of Arts, Fox Theatre for Concerts, Detroit Opera House and Fisher Theatre to name a few and in all the years I have been doing this have never had a problem. I feel safer in Detroit then at Oakland Mall.

Didn't mean to forget Greek Town, best authentic food outside of Greece.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hammanderr

So you are saying that if Blacks have raped a little girl that they should be set free?
I live in Cleveland, Texas and racism has nothing to do with this case until the Quannel x (sp) et al... showed up and tried to make it a racial issue. Blacks ( as you put it ) are not under attack, TPTB want us divided cause it makes the population managable. Quit playing race all of the time and start loving your fellow country man no matter skin color, if we do this then we become strong and our Government will fear the people again.
edit on 25-3-2012 by hanyak69 because: i can't spell

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hanyak69

I did not see the sarcasm in the OP, sorry for that. The PTB keep us separated on soo many different levels. We are separated by Country, state , county, city/town, subdivisions, etc... They know if we are divided then we are easier to manage. If we do not trust each other then we are more likely to report people for things they are doing. If we are against each other then who will stand against TYranny?
We need to look past these man made partitions and reach out and become strong again so TPTB will run scared and hide in the corner. To them separation is power.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

So you live there huh? Is that community still rallying around their men? I would be interested to know if some attitudes have changed. It seems to me that people who would blame a child for unfairly tempting a bunch of grown men with her wanton sexuality might not have the emotional intelligence and introspection needed to see that they were wrong. Blindly moving forward and seeing repression around every corner, "my life is not my responsibility, my actions are not my own. Just tryin to get by and doesn't matter who I hurt in getting there."

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Actually, as with everything, the story is so much deeper, The girl is 11 but her mom die of cancer a few years back, and her dad is wheelchair bound from diabetes and is having a hard time being a single parent. It is not that she has bad parents, it is in that fact that she does not have any. In answer to your question most of the men in the case are pleading guilty and taking a deal. It was a horendous event that took place here but then again we have our share of events. We had a Detective who later became captain of the Sherriff dept. in a gun running scheme with a gunshop in Humble. 400 plus guns (that were supposed to be destroyed and he sign the paperwork) he would trade them for different things like ammo, other guns( that he sold from his own gunshop), even sold some scope that had lasers for police and military only he order through the police dept. then sold them to the gunshop.
Out of 400 + counts they convicted him on mail fraud and got 1 yr and one day in prison. Which is being appealed.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

Blacks in America are under attack....and this thread ends up in 'skunk works'...shameful,and pathetic!

edit on 24-3-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

What do you expect? This site is pretty Ron Paul type white if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
30 years ago I visited Washington DC. My room mate & I went out for dinner one night..wandered around a bit & walked into a restaurant - and suddenly the place lit up - as 2 white boys were were the source of the illumination!!

however as soon as I opened my mouth & was identified as a "feriner" it was all good & we had a great night.

Just saying.......

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

It amazes me that in the face of such glaring evidence the prosecutors will still make deals. Oh well, hope those guys get plenty of quality time alone with their thoughts. We all know they'll just emerge as hardened criminals and more than likely be back in jail within a couple years of getting out. I'm sure their community considers them great examples in the "struggle" and victims of discriminatiion. Maybe some latin gangsters in the pen will sort things out and make them right, street justice is better than no justice.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

Originally posted by LastProphet527

Blacks in America are under attack....and this thread ends up in 'skunk works'...shameful,and pathetic!

edit on 24-3-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

What do you expect? This site is pretty Ron Paul type white if you ask me.

YA THINK!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I'll first make this statement. ORIGINAL PEOPLE (ALL PEOPLE OF COLOR) ARE UNDER ATTACK IN THIS COUNTRY AND ACROSS THE GLOBE; SPECIFICALLY THE BLACK AND BROWN MAN ARE UNDER ATTACK.

If you study the economical, political and social structures of communities that are prodominately black then you will see that it is a fact that we are under attack. Anyone who has done extensive research and studying can not dispute this. I will post information relating to my point to show and prove them as factual statements.

www.youtube.com...
This is a video that goes into depth on the prison industrial complex and how it is a business that thrives on the destruction of the black and brown man which will destroy the family, then community and so on. These are facts from a book I've recently read titled "THE NEW JIM CROW" by MICHELLE ALEXANDER that will help show and prove the video as factual as well. Even though there is no facts to dispute anything the brotha has stated.

- As of June 2008, there were 2,310,984 Americans held in prisons or local jails, with 1,540,805 of them under state or federal jurisdiction.
- This means that one of of every 100 American adults is incarcerated.
- As of 2009, another 4,933,667 were on probation or parole.
- Added together, the U.S. corrections population exceeds 7.4 million people, which is one in every 31 adults.
- Each year over 600,000 people are admitted to state and federal prisons, and over 10,000,000 are incarcerated in local jails.
- This means that every 2nd, 20 Americans are sent to jail or prison. NOW FOR MORE DISTURBING FACTS
- Blacks make up about 12-14% of the population in the country but more than 51% of the entire prison system that is mentioned previously. Combined with blacks and brown(mexican, south and central american, etc) men, women and children we make up the majority og the prison system and the numbers previously mentioned. This is all fact.

Check out these statistics as well. Published in 2000 (the numbers aren't much different now), the National Institute on Drug Abuse reported that white students use coc aine at 7 times the rate of black students, use crack coc aine at eight times the rate of black students, blacks and white students use marijuana at basically the samew rate or whites slightly higher, and also that white kids 12-17 sold illegal drugs more than 3 times more than black children.

Nevertheless black men have been admitted to prison for drug offenses at a rate 13 times higher than white men. In 2006, 1 in every 14 black men were behind bars oppose to 1 in every 106 white men.

DO YOU STILL REALLY BELIEVE WE ARENT UNDER ATTACK. AS I STATED EXTENSIVE RESEARCH WILL SHOW AND PROVE THE TRUTH.

Also African American youth account for 16 percent of all youth in the country, 28 percent of all juvenile arrests, 35 percents of the youth waived to adult court and 58 percent of youth admitted to state or federal prison. NOW COME ON NOW. THIS IS A STRATEGIC PLAN NOT SOMETHING JUST OCCURING.

LETS NOT EVEN GO INTO DETAIL ABOUT ALL OF THE RIGHTS YOU NO LONGER HAVE IF YOUR BLACK AND A FELON.

Let's briefly look at so many of the black men who have been murdered in cold blood

- Amadou Diallo, an African immigrant, shot at 41 times and killed for pulling out a wallet when stopped by plainclothed NYPD officers in his apartment vestibule in 1999.
- Abner Louima, a Haitian immigrant, beaten and raped with a toilet plunger by the NYPD for breaking up a fight between two women in 1997
-Kathryn Johnson, a 92 year old Black woman, was shot at 39 times and killed by ATL police, for pulling a gun to protect her home against plainclothes officers who kicked in the door of her home in 2006
- Robert Davis, 65 year old retired elementary teacher, was beaten by two white New Orleans police officers and two white federal agents for asking a question about curfew in 2005.
- Sean Bell shot at 50 times and killed by NYPD officers while trying to leave a bachelor party just hours before his wedding in 2006.
- Of course there is the recent incident in FL. and many many many more I can continue to state.

Blacks have caused destruction across the entire globe amongst all civilization the encountered. Of course we are under attack and have been since the white man crawled out of the caves. This is an actual fact.

www.youtube.com...
There are more black men in prison than in slavery in the 1850s. Do you really think we aren't the target.

I have even went in on poor education and public schools, lack of nutritonal food options in black and brown communities, red-lining which draw invisible barriers between paticular communities (usally black and white). I haven't went in on eugenics, population control, forced sterilization across the globe, planned parenthood and forced abortions of black babies, I mean we can go on and on. There is no way to dispute these facts. Peace!

A great video and informative as well

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

What about the two black teens in Kansas city that followed a younger white teen home from school and set him on fire with a can of gasoline? The American white male is today's most discriminated group of people in the United States! If Afrcan Americans had higher test scores than Caucasians and were not accepted at a job, college, ECT. There would be a uproar about discrimination, yet it happens everyday to the white male!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackManIsGod7

Oh, it's you again.

I do have a question for you.

Of these so-called disproportionate drug arrests, how may were gang related?
Or dealing related?

Hispanics are classed as white in most reports, which ends up inflating figures for white crime.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mississippi

Yes, but no one is allowed to say that, k?
We must disenfranchise white male teens as much as possible.
Didn't you get the memo?

link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

You should start that thread. It will most likely shut down but Im getting pretty sick of this BS too. Black people commit more crimes than any other race in the US and are nowhere close to the majority but dont you dare think its ok to find a black person suspicious. Dont you dare bring race into it unless a black person is the victim.

link   
reply to post by TheBlackManIsGod7

Then explain to me why, in predominately "black" countries and societies there has been no progression or why all of these places suffer from lack of education and poverty? Like I asked in a previous post why are no "black" countries on the cutting edge of technology or medicine? Uganda, Rwanda, Sierra Leone etc etc, are "black" led countries with black populations and they have committed genocide against their own people all within the last 20 years. Answer the question, without blaming another race, why when left to their own devices blacks are barely out of the stone age?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWax11

Lol how can you ask me a question and then say, answer it without blaming another race. See what you all (white people) don't understand is that YOU are the source of the world's chaos. You can't foucs on any problem without focusing on the source of that problem. The black man is responsible for improving his situation. THE WHITE DEVIL is responsible for creating it. This is fact. If you don't believe me read the book "THE ICEMAN INHERITANCE" which is written by a white man by the name of Michael Bradley. It goes into detail on the prehistoric sources of the Western Man's (white man's) racism, sexism and aggression. You are asking why aren't black countries thriving and successful and then you use countries in Africa for example. Well Africa has been colonized and is under control of western domination. This is an actual fact. Africa is the worlds largest continent, it is the home of the worlds first human beings and civilization and is also home to the worlds largest natrual resources. Yet America and other european nations paint the continent as "poor and third world." They do this at the same time inflicting the people with numerous man made diseases (such as aids or ebola) and then raping the entire continent of all of it's natrual resources.

See white people need to understand this. NO OTHER POPULATION HAS SYSTEMATICALLY ENGAGED, ENSLAVED AND EXPLOITED EVERY OTHER POPULATION WITH WHICH IT HAS COME IN CONTACT. YES, THERE HAVE BEEN WARS SINCE MAN HAS HAD THINGS TO DISPUTE OVER. BUT SYSTEMATIC EXPLOITATION?? NO OTHER POPULATION GROUP HAS MADE IT THEIR MISSION TO CANVAS THE BLOBE, EVEN IT'S MOST DISTANT OUTPOSTS, AND CLAIM OWNERSHIP. NOT ONLY OF THE LAND, BUT OF IT'S RULING CLASS AND ECONOMY.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join