It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blacks in America are under attack.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Its not about race its about the street gangs and the whole "thug" mentality. Street gangs need to be eradicated as they will pose the biggest threat to citizens in a crisis situation. These are the ones needing to be labeled as domestic terrorist because thats exactly by definition what they are. They control by violence or by fear of violence, hence they terrorize.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by hammanderr

I clicked on the links and was thinking WTF is he talking about.
Then i stopped and said OHHHHHHH i get it now.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Sarcasm and irony are not always detected within a post, now that you've alluded to the fact I for one see your intentions for the thread. Perhaps you should color code it and create a legend next time for ease of readability and understanding. Especially with such a hot topic, as this one is currently.

With that title, did you truly expect everyone to read your post, visit the links, and discern your sarcasm and irony intent before posting a reply? I'm afraid not my friend.
edit on 3/24/2012 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
I find it amazing that in ...2012 ...that's Two Thousand Twelve, with all the advancements we've made, achievements we've accomplished, that one's race is still an issue. Really!?

Everyone should get over themselves, it's senseless!! Utterly senseless!

Anyone that has an issue with someone's race in this day and age is merely lacking an education, simple as that.

Go back to school please.

Your kidding right?

Race will always be an issue because there will always be more than one race and peoples with different social, economic and political values. That's Normal and rightly so. nothing wrong with that. People are different and will always have differences.Yes, you can be proud of your race and feel your race may be better than others for a variety of reasons.You can voice these opinions, nothing wrong with that. You can even hate another's race for things they do, have done or likely will do. Perfectly acceptable. The only thing you cannot do is Maim or Murder another human being - no matter what color the skin or reason.

There are Really good reasons for keeping a race pure to preserve the integrity of the culture. Too many cultures and ways of life have been lost due to interracial mixing. This is sad for all of our histories. I believe as long as a proper balance is kept some racial differences are a normal healthy part of what makes us who we are. We must always have racial division for these reasons.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Oh Pleeeez, another hateful agenda to drive our species apart

Just stop being a hater.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

We must always have racial division for these reasons.

I will agree to disagree with your stance. I'll use flowers for an analogy. A daisy is a flower, so is a tulip, so is a rose, and so on. Technically they are different flowers, but are still flowers, all have a function, some smell better, some look prettier, but alas, they're all flowers.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Nothing like playing the race card prior to elections.

I really wish civil rights activists would think before they speak.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

Race will always be an issue because there will always be more than one race and peoples

This is an ignorant statement. I am not calling you ignorant as a person. There is one race, human. Please show me where homo sapiens does not apply to a particular ethnicity.

with different social, economic and political values.

This is the root of the issue that forces separatism.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t

We must always have racial division for these reasons.

I will agree to disagree with your stance. I'll use flowers for an analogy. A daisy is a flower, so is a tulip, so is a rose, and so on. Technically they are different flowers, but are still flowers, all have a function, some smell better, some look prettier, but alas, they're all flowers.

I'm not seeing it. If you remove all racial division you seek to make us all the same. Take your flowers, you would make them all daisies. You would lose the splendor uniqueness and individuality of the Orchids. I don't want to live in a cookie cutter world. The Nazi's tried that once, look how that turned out.

Being proud of your cultures differences is nothing to be ashamed of, just can't do it to the point of hurting others.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

Race will always be an issue because there will always be more than one race and peoples

This is an ignorant statement. I am not calling you ignorant as a person. There is one race, human. Please show me where homo sapiens does not apply to a particular ethnicity.

with different social, economic and political values.

This is the root of the issue that forces separatism.

Say it's ignorant all you want. I'm just stating facts that you nor I can ever change. As for your second part.. well.. of Course this "can" lead to separatism. Wars have been fought for centuries over these issues. We live in a climate today however where separatism is not likely to happen - especially in the USA and Europe. Thus it becomes important to do our share to preserve the individual histories and cultures of these separate peoples for the prosperity of all our futures.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

True but you dont treat all flowers the same. Lets say you started sniffing moon trumpets because its only fair to the other flowers. Suddenly you are in a paralyzed delirious state what do you do now. When I lived up north I was walking my dog down the street and because I thought skin color didnt matter I got a baseball bat to the back of the head. I still dont hate black people but I know its not gonna change.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Say it's ignorant all you want. I'm just stating facts that you nor I can ever change.

That is my point. You are not stating facts. Humans are Homo sapiens.

Homo sa·pi·ens - The modern species of humans, the only extant species of the primate family Hominidae.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
There are about 40 Million Blacks in the US and they commit 52% of homicides for example.

Whites on the other hand number 130 million. They commit 48% of homicides.

Blacks aren't under attack. They are the ones attacking.

People are finally fighting back the Political Correctness Wave.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85

Originally posted by hammanderr
We must defend blacks from unfair stereotypes and unjust prosecution.

Who defends us white people from black racists, unfair stereotypes and 'events' like 'beat whitey night'?

No, black people by now have perfectly learned how to play the race card, the underdog card and that stupid 'i can't get a good job because i'm black' bull#

Eric Holder dont you remember that prosecution of those black panther members at the polling booth. Had video of them marching around brandishing batons and throwing out racial insults. So i figure this year at the polls everyone should feel much safer.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhatAreThey
There are about 40 Million Blacks in the US and they commit 52% of homicides for example.

Wow. This is ridiculous.

Where did these stats come from? You are telling me that only blacks and whites commit homicide? Because your numbers total 100%.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by darknull

Lets say you started sniffing moon trumpets because its only fair to the other flowers.

The difference is, no other flowers would get jealous or feel...well anything if one were to do so. The capability to put a baseball bat to the back of someone's head is a human capability. I've not personally witnessed any hordes of moon trumpets armed with weapons out to attack another flower for looking or smelling better than they do.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Take your flowers, you would make them all daisies.

Not at all, but pray tell, how come they can manage to grow and thrive and aren't uprooting en masse to eliminate other groups of flowers because of their color? Yes, that was a loaded question.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

Originally posted by WhatAreThey

Wow. This is ridiculous.

Where did these stats come from? You are telling me that only blacks and whites commit homicide? Because your numbers total 100%.

I cant figure out his stats either i think he based it off prison population but alot of that is drug related.
heres some stats:

1. Blacks are nearly 60% more likely than whites to be the victim of an aggravated assault, which are assaults with a dangerous weapon or that cause serious bodily injury (source: National Crime Victimization Survey).

2. Blacks are six times more likely than whites to be killed in a homicide and seven times more likely than whites to commit a homicide. The great majority of homicides involve victims and offenders of the same race (source: Supplementary Homicide Reports).

Yet we have people like Al Sharpton that only want to involve themselves when race is involved.But refuses to see there are bigger problems in the black communities.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Yeah, we're all human, but who are your friends? It seems to me like a lot of people who say that still have one race of friends, and when they do have friends from other ethnics, they don't fit the usual stereotype. Basically what I am saying is that if we were all human, go make friends with a thug, a prostitute, a terrorist, an immigrant, etc. Obviously, we still won't treat certain people with respect just because of the clothes they wear. Race will always matter, as long as you have those stereotypes stuck in your head. No point in being a hypocrite.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

Yeah, we're all human

That's my point (re: my posts above), however, the defining factor is intelligence.

This...ironically is the route cause, on the opposite side, it is the solution as well...conundrum wouldn't you say?
edit on 3/24/2012 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join