It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blacks in America are under attack.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by hammanderr
reply to post by conspiracy nut

I have asked you some specific questions in an effort to understand your views better. You have answered by saying in essence,

"love, light, clouds, rainbows. Spread the love bro."

What is your position? Whites cannot have an opinion on anything to do with the black community? Clarify your views.

you are definitely entitled to your opinion. it does not mean i or anyone else has to agree with you. my position is that crap happens and people of all colors can do some messed up stuff. i prefer to try and see the positive in different cultures. there are plenty of hard working and professional african americans not everyone is bad just like not all white people are bad. you point out statistics that all match up to your polorized world view i could easily post statistics as to why more blacks are in jail/convicted of crimes and how whites statistically get lower sentences for the same crimes etc etc but i dont want to get into a long drawn out debate with you. you have already trolled me and got me all worked up. so you can keep replying and i could keep responding but where will it get us? u already seem to be set in your views. maybe its because i am hispanic and being a minority that i have a little more empathy for african americans than you do. than again that does not matter because some hispanics i know are just as biased against other minorities and other hispanics for that matter. as i am sure that some africans are biased towards hispanics and whites etc etc hell i have family members that are still upset that the gringos took away texas etc etc lets just say we have different ways of looking at things. can you tell me what your views are towards hispanics, illegals, blacks, asians, whites? if you are an archie bunker type than i will not agree with your world view. i have a more tolerant world view when it comes to other cultures and races, i try not to pull the race card but i will get heated when i feel others pull it. the whole trayvon thing as an example, i do not see it as a racial issue i see it as profiling though, not racial profiling but profiling in the sense that i feel zimmerman judged trayvon without knowing him or talking to him, imo he automatically figured that trayvon was a thug simply by the way he looked. imo it takes more then just looking at someone to have them all figured out.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

I have not posted any statistics whatsoever. You have me mixed up with some of the respondents on my thread. I am still not sure what a troll is or what they supposedly do. I have been very particular about what it was that I wished to discuss on here and I am not sure what your goal is. My issue is with the African American political agenda, not with blacks just dealin with everyday life. I have laid out my view points several times in this thread, which you have not read.

As near as I can tell you are very Jesus or Ghandi-like and have achieved enlightenment and therefore love everyone. Since you are latino you are an expert on all things racial and if a person is white they don't have a right to an opinion on race. White people should keep paying taxes, donating to charity and shut the hell up, because we will just never understand any of you. There's nothing worth understanding about white American culture is there? It's so easy to be born white because all your problems are solved already, since you're white that is. I've had a bunch of conversations with people with over simplified racial views like you.

Please don't feel the need to respond if you think I'm a "troll." I'm beginning to think that the term "troll" is like the current use of the word "racist." If someone is challenging your views too hard you just call them this word and they are now on the defensive. No need to think too deep or come up with valid points, simply deploy this word and you win. That's really weak and it's the reason race relations suck right now, can't have a conversation where anyone brings up any real criticisms because there's always some genius like yourself crying "racist."

edit on 6-4-2012 by hammanderr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
right now we are basically trolling eachother and you/i gotta have the last word because we will never be satisfied until one of us agrees with the others view point. so you got a problem with al sharpton and jesse jackson and those types when you say the african american agenda? call me crazy but i kinda like those guys. would u have a problem with martin luther king if he was still alive, because i'm pretty sure he would still be fighting civil rights issues and i'm pretty sure he would be out there demanding justice for trayvon. you know i gotta say i wish we could all stop crying racism but as long as people still harness hatred for eachother based on color issues we are still going to be here arguing.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I love when ATS is like Stormfront.

Didnt Springer just make a topic about this a couple days ago?

I love to see the ignorance shine though. Deny it?? Embrace it up in here.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWax11
Why does the white man not control Asia? Because the Asians wouldn't allow them to.

Obviously, you have never heard of Admiral Perry nor the Open Door Policy.

Who would have thought a racist would be uneducated??

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by hammanderr
It would be great if this thread did not devolve into mudslinging across the racial divide.

Really? Then why did you post it, especially in the fashion that you did? What a bunch of freakin bull spit. Seriously, I wish people would get banned for posting like this. How shameless.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
heres another fine example of blacks under attack www.nydailynews.com...

never even saw that one on the local news either. even though its close by.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

So you wish everyone who wished to discuss topics that incite some passion, emotion and disagreements would get banned? That's a brilliant plan and I think there are lots of goverments around the world that agree with you. Life is easier when everyone just agrees, or better yet agrees with you. But if they don't, get em!

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Yes, let's continue to fight racial prejudice, we need Sharpton and Jesse Jackson more than ever. There's only a black president, a black attorney general, Susan Rice is the US ambassador to the UN, Condoleeza Rice was the Secretary of state. So obviously the problem is that we're all so racist we've allowed these African Americans to gain high political positions to asuage our guilt.

The fact is that blacks can be very successful in the US and all the ridiculous assertions that racism is holding them back are just silly. So yes, I do think that the African American political agenda is misguided at this point. They remind me of the Muslim religious leaders in the middle east. They insist that the rest of the world is out to get them all the while ignoring their criminal political leadership and backwards and broken tribal system. What is needed in a political/social movement is a strong dose of reality mixed with compassionate tough love. But in the US the black leaders support their worst criminals when they do things like gang rape an 11 year old girl. I started this thread to discuss that hypocrisy, not inspire a bunch white nationalist rhetoric.

I have not made one single disparaging remark regarding the ability or intelligence of blacks as a race. I have tried over and over to discuss the inconsistencies within the black political movement, which I believe is exploiting the blacks in America. Blacks in America would be far better off if they concentrated on things like personal accountability and education rather than focusing on the few instances of truly ionstitutional racism that may yet persist. Anyone care to comment on that? But if you'd rather just call me a racist I completely understand. Thinking is tough.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Ok Black Folks, He's one for open discussion. What will YOU do IF, there is evidence that proves that Zimmerman is innocent and is NOT charged with a crime? Would this become a "Whitey thing"? Are you going riot in the streets? Please tell what you would do.

If I hear that the evidence backs the charges and Zimmerman is arrested, so be it (life goes on). This would be a good exercise for us all. If you were not there, why are you opening your mouth?

I've been watching this stuff for years and there are about 50% of the Black people that believe that EVERYONE is against them because they're Black....I mean EVERY OTHER RACE ON THE PLANET is against the Black people. Man, if i were faced with a situation like that I'd figure out a way to change colors....hey you gotta survive.
But maybe, just maybe, not everyone is against Black people but I can tell you who your worst enemy is .........................IIIIItttttt'sssss......Black People!!!!!!!!!! Yea, I said it and if you just open your eyes and look you see that I'm telling the truth. What are your "leaders" doing for you vs what are they doing for themselves? Jesse Jackson wants you to wear a hoodie toe the Election Polls....What will that do to help Black people. Al Sharpton wants you to boycott somebody(?)....What's that going to do to help Black people? The Black Panthers put a Reward on Zimmerman head...and you've seen how that's helped Black people cause. I can go on and on, but you know what I'm saying, don't you........So, be responsible and cut out the crap. you really don't want a Farrakhan/Jackson/Sharpton inspired RACE WAR because, Black people will lose. Now that's a very basic way of looking at it but, that's the way it is. If black people are going wage war on all of the other races
remember that Black people make up 13% of the U.S. population. Here's a novel idea, why don't Black people TRY to get along with the rest of us instead of us bending over backwards to help you understand it's "BEST" to be with us, not against us. We all pretty much like the same things so, why don't you try to get along wit the rest of us. You know if we WERE all the same color there would STILL be problems. It would be your hair, your clothes, your accent, your tattoo..........SEE?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

C'mon man!!!!! Do whites control Asia now? Sure there have been instances of attempted or temporary takeover or influence from one region to another by different races or ethnicities throughout history.

Since YOU ARE so educated then WHY have blacks/Africans not progressed in communities, nations etc when left to their own devices? And if they have excelled somewhere please let me know where.

And please don't spout off oppression, a lot of people have been oppressed throughout history but managed to overcome, right the ship and move on.

Thanks,

An uneducated racist.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

And please don't spout off oppression, a lot of people have been oppressed throughout history but managed to overcome, right the ship and move on.

Really? Can you name these oppressed groups that came back? Like...Japan, where we still have military bases? The Native Americans who were relegated to reservations? The peoples of South and Central America, who were abused mercilessly and their resources plundered?

Who were the oppressed groups that came back? Perhaps the Jews who took land by force (with Americas help) in the Middle East....thats about the only oppressed group that I think "came back". The Chinese never "came back" until they kicked all the Europeans out (remember Honk Kong being handed back to them? It happened in our lifetimes after 99 years of british rule), and one could argue that our economies are so intertwined, that they will never be rid of us.

Why are you so angry at black people? Why do you care how much they have "progressed" in your eyes? What is with your irrational anger?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Since YOU ARE so educated then WHY have blacks/Africans not progressed in communities, nations etc when left to their own devices? And if they have excelled somewhere please let me know where.

You may have heard of Barack Obama...hes our President. If you dont like him, there is always Condi Rice and Gen Colin Powell. Is that excelling enough for you, you racist?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Szarekh
You know....I'm not a racist or anything..; but Ignorant black people
(speaking to the actually ignorant black people,not all) happen to whine how badly they were treated through out time.....someone should give them a Jewish,Native American,and Irish history textbook....saying they can read of course.

edit on 24-3-2012 by Szarekh because: Youre not big brother!!

Why leave out the German Americans? A group that was brought to damn near extinction.

en.wikipedia.org...

In fact, German Americans are regarded as the only ethnic group in America to ever fully be "Americanized"(due to the fact that it was a lynchable offense for Germans to marry other Germans in some parts of the Country...)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
*locking pending staff review*

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join