It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blacks in America are under attack.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Yep! The whole affair demonstrates that racism is, indeed, alive and thriving among black communities. There would have been no excuses, or sympathy, for the offenders had they been Asian or White.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
It's the blacks who are shooting and killing themselves! Just watch a certain crime show on tv and see who is killing who!
I'm fed up with all this " Us hard done by, black folk" crap and now feel that if they want to kill each other, then go right ahead! That would go a long way toward easing the overcrowding in our prisons!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bkrmn

Just watch a certain crime show on tv and see who is killing who!

People, please do not build your worldview on this advice.

TV is creating ignorance.

MBF

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
From the police report, Trayvon Martin was attacking Zimmerman and Zimmerman shot in self defense. I had a black govt employee steal money from me and it took a decade to get a congressman to have his office audited. He was removed from the office as a result of what was found against him and now only what he did to me. Now, he is in charge of another office. All along that I was trying to get something done about it, I was always carried around the corner and told that they wouldn't do anything to him because he was black.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by hammanderr

Really???? Omg, please get over the racist divide and take off the government instilled racial blinders!

We are all under attack in this country regardless of our race. Its not our races that TPTB hate, its our liberty. Want to see what war and facing armed troops is like? Walk down almost any street in a metro urban area. The police more resemble military personnel than the do police officers and they are well armed and equipped.

As far as the white on black claim to all of this, well it happens just as much to people of other races as I'd does to blacks. However because of the agenda being pushed and the division they want to achieve they focus more media attention when it happens to the black person. The reason they do this is to perpetrate a feeling of racism and oppression to keep the masses fighting amongst themselves. This way we stay divided amongst ourselves and TPTB are free to slowly strip us of our rights.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
You know....I'm not a racist or anything..; but Ignorant black people
(speaking to the actually ignorant black people,not all) happen to whine how badly they were treated through out time.....someone should give them a Jewish,Native American,and Irish history textbook....saying they can read of course.

edit on 24-3-2012 by Szarekh because: Youre not big brother!!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Blacks are being attacked, so are Asians, Arabs and women.....so what are you to do about it?

try voting the radicals f'ers out of office and get level-headed real people to represent you...that is a start but only a start....

Register to vote dang it!

If you don't, you have no voice....at all

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Damrod

That's the think Damrod.

every body we have the option to vote for IS a crazy "F-er".

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

Take a closer look at the links provided and you'll get a clearer picture of what the intent of this thread was. The egregiousness of the crime involved in the OP links is astounding and is somewhat incontrovertible since they videotaped themselves. The idea I'm pushing here is that when an 11 year old latino girl is the victim of such a heinous crime the initial reaction from the accused's community shouldn't be to blame her for her rape. I'm just trying to raise the issue that this demographic often paints themselves as victims but does not take responsibility when they're caught on videotape gang raping an 11 year old. If they had a more consistent track record in regards to how a perpetrator of a crime should be treated it would be easier to take all this Trayvon related hoopla seriously. If the girl in Cleveland Texas brought rape on herself by a gang of 18 men, then surely Trayvon Martin brought on his own murder by wearing a hoodie.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

We must defend blacks from unfair stereotypes and unjust prosecution.

Hve you even taken a look around lately?

I know who the new minority is.

It is whites, open your eyes

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Black on Black crime is the biggest issue facing the Black community.

Black kids are getting killed every day. There's no outrage about that, only when there is a white guy involved.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
If it wasn't for these kind of incidents, what would the gang of three (Jackson,Sharpton,Farrakan) do for living? Well, Sharpton may go back to making them up I guess
. Three of the most divisive people ever to walk the Earth in my opinion. I hope there will come a day that everybody just ignores these scumbags! S&F op.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Is this thread a joke?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I like this thread. I read the beginning, and instantly wanted to dive in and start ranting about how flawed your logic was on posting it. And as I scrolled down, seeing if anyone had already shared my sentiments, I saw the post about sarcasm. So foolishly I clicked the links and saw what the poster was trying to say. I guess my lesson is learned.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Luckily most blacks don't worship in the cult of perpetual victimhood as does the OP. Weak. Pathetic. And very stereotypical.
Good little capitalization on a bunch of phony propaganda, though.
Bet you think the federal government must "crack down" on guns now, too.
Give me a break. You people are completely see-through by this point.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Playing all against each other....if it is
Only as the OP says then "Kill Whitey" would
Only be two words strung together

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

I cant say more than "divide and conquer."

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Why does it always have to come to the race card. I see Black people kill White people all the time too. However, I don't post it on here as "Blacks killing white america". We are all humans. All white people aren't and never where a part of those tyranous times. A lot fought for your freedom. I'm from the north. My family fought for u then and would now, but idiotic posts like this...... What do you propose? Starting a race war which solves nothing. A black guy has had the biggest job in america the last 4 yrs. Well sorta black. MY advise... Work hard, strive to learn and you can be anything, no matter race or sex. We see great silent examples through history. Actions not complaints. Complaints will always hold you back. people are murdered daily white/white, black/black, black/white, white/black. The combination makes no difference, It always equals a loss of life by an idiot.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01

We must defend blacks from unfair stereotypes and unjust prosecution.

Hve you even taken a look around lately?

I know who the new minority is.

It is whites, open your eyes

See this thinking is the problem here. People need to stop squabbling over whos mistreated the most. They instead need to just address the problems that arises with the individual case. constantly moaning over how your group has the shorter end of the stick solves nothing.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
I find it amazing that in ...2012 ...that's Two Thousand Twelve, with all the advancements we've made, achievements we've accomplished, that one's race is still an issue. Really!?

Everyone should get over themselves, it's senseless!! Utterly senseless!

Anyone that has an issue with someone's race in this day and age is merely lacking an education, simple as that.

Go back to school please.

edit on 3/24/2012 by UberL33t because: ETA

Regardless if this post was sarcasm or irony, my statement still stands for the whole regarding the issue.
edit on 3/24/2012 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

It isn't the race.
It is the behavior. The color is just the identifier.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join