It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our new family addition, Buffy :)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by adnachiel21
Congratulations.I absolutely adore cats.I have three cats,twelve,eleven and two years old.Two girls and a boy.It's amazing how every cat has a different personality,and odd little habits.I hope your little lioness will have a long and happy life.

I also have 3 cats a mother and two sons haha.

Your right about personality. For example if I carry a chair, one of my cats will jump onto it excited, the other one will run away. One of my cats doesnt care about mirrors, the other will scratch it like he wants to get inside haha.
One plays fetch and gets the ball for me the other doesn't.
One plays gently and acts super cute the other will play very aggressive like an alpha male but he's the one that runs away when I carry a chair haha. etc etc

Cats are great.
edit on 29-3-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Cats are peoples too

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

edit on 29-3-2012 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by adnachiel21
Congratulations.I absolutely adore cats.I have three cats,twelve,eleven and two years old.Two girls and a boy.It's amazing how every cat has a different personality,and odd little habits.I hope your little lioness will have a long and happy life.

Awe thanks!
I call her a lioness all the time

She loves to stretch her back legs and walk..it's funny to watch but she seems to do it daily when she walks. It is like she is strutting her stuff around the house. She also will put her paw out at you when you eat...it is hilarious. We think she had to of lived with someone to have some of the habits she has. She does listen very well though and she knows her name.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Haha sounds like my two little kitties I had years ago. One was a small little hot mess and the other, the older one, was a diva! Jasmine was the smaller and thought she was a dog! She played fetch with pennies and straws and loved to growl at people who came thru the door. She would never hurt anyone yet she made her presence known by sitting at the top of the stairs by the door and growling at people who came in the door. My friends thought it was funny because they knew she was a cool cat once you got thru the door lol Lily, the older one was a straight up Diva! She gave looks that could kill but was a sweetie. My mom always said she was my cat because of her "princess" ways.
Im so not like that!
They were both like night and day and it was hilarious to watch. Jasmine would sit at the fish tank for hours but when a fish got out she bolted up the stairs!

Cats are great!

Buffy so far is the sweetest cat I have ever had. She LOVES to sleep on your chest. She sleeps with us every night and is in whatever room we are in....

right now she is digging to Australia in her litter box.....I'm ordering a new litter box with a cover! She kicks it ALL out! lol

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Her hair is growing in nicely! She loves the new apt. There is so much more room all around. There is a huge screened in patio and she spends most her time out there chilling or rolling around getting dirty. lol

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
What a beauty....just like her Mommy!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Very cool Blah, congrats
By the way, where are my cigars??

top topics

<< 1   >>

join