It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 395
105
<< 392  393  394    396 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by gambon
 


You apparently are just as bas as some of the other posters when it comes to actually reading posts and placing them into context. Please point out where I said anything about TM or his autopsy report.

I was correcting your statement about the drug and how long it remains in the body. I was explaining to you that there are methods available, depending on drug, that allows a reerse time line to be constructed based on consecutive testing an hour apart, determining the decrease and applying it.

You are more than welcome to beleive the professor.

I will rely on my DRE training and experience.




posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve
 


I am starting to feel bad for you so I am going to toss you a lifeline.
Opioid analgesics are not opiates.
I bet the names confuse you.



posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
reply to post by Autumnal
 


Since I am sure you missed my edit, here is the important part for you on the wiki:

Dextromethorphan is the dextrorotatory enantiomer of levomethorphan, which is the methyl ether of levorphanol, both opioid analgesics. It is named according to IUPAC rules as (+)-3-methoxy-17-methyl-9α,13α,14α-morphinan

But like I said, nothing I could post in here would stop you from demeaning and talking ish about people, we both know that. Saying things like "opiates don't have cousins" is just stupid, you truly don't know what you are talking about old man.








If you are just going to copy from wikipedia because you do not know what you are talking about, check the citations.


Although the term opiate is often used as a synonym for opioid, the term opiate is properly limited to the natural alkaloids found in the resin of the opium poppy (Papaver somniferum). In some definitions, the semi-synthetic substances that are directly derived from the opium poppy are considered to be opiates as well, while in other classification systems these substances are simply referred to as semi-synthetic opioids.


Just one link from the page you copied from.
See, I already knew this stuff so I actually knew what I was reading.



posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Autumnal
reply to post by sputniksteve
 


I am starting to feel bad for you so I am going to toss you a lifeline.
Opioid analgesics are not opiates.
I bet the names confuse you.


Your problem old man is that you just don't want to know the truth. You could easily google this question and come up with quite a few sites that will tell you exactly what I am telling you, but instead you would rather remain ignorant and call people names and belittle them instead. Like I said, your posts are text book examples of logical fallacies.

You can't feel sorry for me, I was already feeling sorry for you. I am saying prayers for you remember? You can't take my lines I invented them.



posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Autumnal

Originally posted by sputniksteve
reply to post by Autumnal
 


You are a funny guy. I assumed you would come back with those types of replies. I wish you could see how you look from our point of view. Anyway have fun take care player.

I just wanted to add, that there is really no reason for you acting the way you are. I know it makes you feel good to call people kids and tell us we don't know anything, but it makes you look so sad. I feel sorry for you to be honest. I honestly do wish you the best of luck. I hope you find something in your life that makes you happy so you don't have to talk to people like this on forums in order to make some joy in your life.

I will say a prayer for you.
edit on 6/4/2012 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)


So instead of admitting you are wrong, you just take off?
Did you just want to trick people into thinking DXM was an opiate or did you actually believe it?
You know now you are wrong, right?


Dxm isnt an opiate your correct well it can be but thats not released for prescription use. However it DXM is converted to dextrorphan in the liver. (DXO) is a psychoactive drug of the morphinan chemical class. In other words it has similar properties to morphine. In fact this used to be labeled as a class 1 drug but was downgraded because they needed something to replace codeine.



posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Autumnal
reply to
 


I am starting to feel bad for you so I am going to toss you a lifeline.
Opioid analgesics are not opiates.
I bet the names confuse you.


Treyvon was the only one that knew trayvon had no gun,
so if zimmerman knew he himself had a gun, but did not know if treyvon did or not

Why would zimmerman start a fist fight knowing if he throws a fist the other guy
might shoot him? He wouldn't. Treyvon not thinking, let his emotions get the best
of him and he started a fist fight. Had treyvon REALLY felt
threatened by zimmerman, he would of ran when his G/F told him too, he sized zimmerman
up, and thought he could take him in a fist fight. Zimmerman would of never caught up with
treyvon had treyvon not wanted him too...
edit on 4-6-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
reply to post by Autumnal
 


I am praying for you to be able to afford a computer with google on it. Bless you my son.


I am praying for you to realise dark writing on a dark background doesnt make you cool and mysterious...



posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by gambon
 


Dark writing on a dark background? Who would you be talking to? My ish is bright yellow broham! And really, you don't have anything else to say but try and insult an avatar you thought I had?

That is a new level of coolness.

edit on 6/4/2012 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by gambon

well you brought up the tox report and how that proved tm was in a high stupor , how about you do some research for once and bring it here ??


Zimmerman was being attacked screaming for
help and was threatened for his life, he had every right
to stand his ground and shoot treyvon seeing how
treyvon was the aggressor as per say the witness accounts,
9-11 tapes, it was all self defense..



posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
Dxm isnt an opiate your correct well it can be but thats not released for prescription use.


What?
No it is NOT a #ing opiate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know I am right but you missed something.


However it DXM is converted to dextrorphan in the liver. (DXO) is a psychoactive drug of the morphinan chemical class. In other words it has similar properties to morphine. In fact this used to be labeled as a class 1 drug but was downgraded because they needed something to replace codeine.


Great. It is not an opiate.



posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
Your problem old man is that you just don't want to know the truth. You could easily google this question and come up with quite a few sites that will tell you exactly what I am telling you, but instead you would rather remain ignorant and call people names and belittle them instead. Like I said, your posts are text book examples of logical fallacies.

You can't feel sorry for me, I was already feeling sorry for you. I am saying prayers for you remember? You can't take my lines I invented them.




I do not have to google it. All I have to do is look at the same wiki page as you so I will repeat.

Although the term opiate is often used as a synonym for opioid, the term opiate is properly limited to the natural alkaloids found in the resin of the opium poppy



DXM is not derived from any natural alkaloids from opium. I thought you would really look this up yourself before it got this far.
edit on 4-6-2012 by Autumnal because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
reply to post by Autumnal
 


I already did this on page 390, as well as another person. Don't lie to me, there is nothing that I could say to you that would make you stop.

DXM is an Morphine analogue, it shares a similiar chemical structure to Morphine, although it does not bind to the MU receptors in the brain. These MU receptors are what causes opiates to be a good analgesic. So since DXM does not bind to these receptors it does not give us the same feeling that Morphine, Heroin, Oxycodone, etc. do.

What this means is it is basically a cousin of the traditional opiates. It IS an opiate. I am not going to google this for you and paste a link when you could easily do the same thing. I am not stupid and I am not going to play games with people that treat others like garbage and call them names just because they disagree with a statement on the forum.

More prayers coming your way though son, don't fret.

**edit** Here is the important part from wiki. Feel free to back out of your promise to leave ATS though, that was a pretty rash decision to make and I don't blame you for changing your mind.

Dextromethorphan is the dextrorotatory enantiomer of levomethorphan, which is the methyl ether of levorphanol, both opioid analgesics. It is named according to IUPAC rules as (+)-3-methoxy-17-methyl-9α,13α,14α-morphinan.
edit on 6/4/2012 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)




NO from your sources an opiate is...

"In medicine, the term opiate describes any of the narcotic opioid alkaloids found as natural products in the opium poppy plant, Papaver somniferum.[1]"

DXM is not an opiate it is similar to an opiate , well a human is similar to a chimp but i dont see many driving cars outside the circus...



posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Ok then ya'll got me. I was wrong.

I was wrong, I was wrong, I was wrong.

DXM is not an opiate, obviously Autumn is a much better man than I am.



posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
reply to post by Autumnal
 


I already did this on page 390, as well as another person. Don't lie to me, there is nothing that I could say to you that would make you stop.

DXM is an Morphine analogue, it shares a similiar chemical structure to Morphine, although it does not bind to the MU receptors in the brain. These MU receptors are what causes opiates to be a good analgesic. So since DXM does not bind to these receptors it does not give us the same feeling that Morphine, Heroin, Oxycodone, etc. do.

What this means is it is basically a cousin of the traditional opiates. It IS an opiate. I am not going to google this for you and paste a link when you could easily do the same thing. I am not stupid and I am not going to play games with people that treat others like garbage and call them names just because they disagree with a statement on the forum.

More prayers coming your way though son, don't fret.

**edit** Here is the important part from wiki. Feel free to back out of your promise to leave ATS though, that was a pretty rash decision to make and I don't blame you for changing your mind.

Dextromethorphan is the dextrorotatory enantiomer of levomethorphan, which is the methyl ether of levorphanol, both opioid analgesics. It is named according to IUPAC rules as (+)-3-methoxy-17-methyl-9α,13α,14α-morphinan.
edit on 6/4/2012 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)



i thought you had thrown your toys out of the pram and resorted to silly jibes earlier?

have you realised "similar to" is Not" the same as" esp in drugs and there effects?



posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by gambon

Originally posted by sputniksteve
reply to post by Autumnal
 


I am praying for you to be able to afford a computer with google on it. Bless you my son.


I am praying for you to realise dark writing on a dark background doesnt make you cool and mysterious...


Whats that again? Clarify and then tell me again how I am wrong about DXM? I don't think we heard it yet. Silly gooses.



posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve
 


NO saying is IS an opiate IS incorrect....when you realise this I expect a good christian like you to apologise to autumnal, if you dont then I for one will no that you are no christian .....



posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve
 


You see I am still here, right?


DXM
Chemistry
Chemistry

Dextromethorphan is the dextrorotatory enantiomer of levomethorphan, which is the methyl ether of levorphanol, both opioid analgesics.


And just a little clicky poo on opioids gives us..



Although the term opiate is often used as a synonym for opioid, the term opiate is properly limited to the natural alkaloids found in the resin of the opium poppy


K, any time you want to apologize is fine. I am gonna go to bed shortly.



posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
Ok then ya'll got me. I was wrong.

I was wrong, I was wrong, I was wrong.

DXM is not an opiate, obviously Autumn is a much better man than I am.



You already missed it. I will post it again all day, I don't have any problem being wrong on a message board, I really don't. Now there are some caveats to me being wrong but for everyones sake lets just go with that I am totally wrong and don't know nearly as much about drugs and DXM and opiates than Autumn.

Obviously you are really really enjoying this.



posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
reply to post by Autumnal
 


Since I am sure you missed my edit, here is the important part for you on the wiki:

Dextromethorphan is the dextrorotatory enantiomer of levomethorphan, which is the methyl ether of levorphanol, both opioid analgesics. It is named according to IUPAC rules as (+)-3-methoxy-17-methyl-9α,13α,14α-morphinan

But like I said, nothing I could post in here would stop you from demeaning and talking ish about people, we both know that. Saying things like "opiates don't have cousins" is just stupid, you truly don't know what you are talking about old man.


No you missed the important bit "similar to" ie not the same as ...



posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve

Originally posted by gambon

Originally posted by sputniksteve
reply to post by Autumnal
 


I am praying for you to be able to afford a computer with google on it. Bless you my son.


I am praying for you to realise dark writing on a dark background doesnt make you cool and mysterious...


Whats that again? Clarify and then tell me again how I am wrong about DXM? I don't think we heard it yet. Silly gooses.


You are wrong because it is not an opiate and I have used your own link to show you that.
You do not understand the difference between opioid and opiate. That is fine. So stop pretending you do.



new topics

top topics



 
105
<< 392  393  394    396 >>

log in

join