It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 390
<< 387  388  389    391  392  393 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Autumnal

Lol neither drug magically makes you passive and nonviolent....

It is not magic, that is how those drugs work. It is called science. Not magic.

If that were the case, the hoods would be violence free, due to the sheer amount of blunts smoked there.

Tell me how many blunts are smoked in the hood and how many of those blunt smokers then commit violent crimes.
I want details.

As to why he attacked, I don't know. You don't know. There is no physical evidence tray was hit or grabbed violently.

There is no evidence he attacked anyone either but you keep #ing saying it.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Yes there is evidence that he attacked. The one way injuries. You just keep ignoring it. Plugging your ears, yelling LALALA IT WAS A FIGHT, does not dispute that evidence. George's head and face showed injury, tray's did not. Tray's knuckles showed signs of damage from slamming into goerge's face, george's knuckles not a mark. That's called evidence.

Science? Show me the science that states pot or DXM makes you pull out the bongos and start singing kumbaya.

Yeah hippie potheads are nonviolent, not because of the pot. It's because they are against violence even when they aren't stoned.
edit on Sun, 03 Jun 2012 21:51:57 -0500 by TKDRL because: meant the drug, not the rapper, doh

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

When people that use opiates (dxm is an opiate) don't have their fix they become agitated and aggressive, short tempered. Agitation, aggression and short temperedness is an equation for violence.
It doesn't take a quantum physicist to figure that out.

Regardless, GZ should get a fair trial, guilty or not.
The mob mentality that has surrounded the case, the discrimination towards GZ (he was called white at the beginning), the biased reporting and all the efforts to make St. Treyvon out to be an honor roll student that regularly attends church do make the chances of a fair trial very very slim.

GZ made a severe mistake and he will be punished for the rest of his life for it. He will be punished not only by the law, but by the mob mentality of the blacks and their panther party, which isn't right or ethical. He will also have the burden of having a conscious of the fact that he took the life of someones child. That burden will haunt him every moment of his life for as long as he lives.

The law knows that if GZ isn't charged for something severe there will be another LA riot type situation, and yes, it will stem from the black mob mentality. Therefore, don't expect GZ to get a slap on the wrist or even a belt lashing to the rear from all of this. They want to save their communities from rioting. I don't blame them.

ETA: Btw, many, many blunts are smoked in the hoods. I have plenty of hoods in my neck of the woods and the ones I was safe enough to venture into (with my hood friends) had mad bluntage going around. Even 9 year old kids were getting blunted, bro. So, if you haven't lived in the hood or even partied in the hood, don't even bother making remarks like you are concerning the hood, bro. IF you want details, go into the hood yourself. Been there, done that.

So stop playing retard, please and thank you.
edit on 3-6-2012 by kimish because: add, grammar

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Don't need to be in the hood
to puff a blunte, it is in the
smallest to the largest, richest,
to the poorest.. Anyone going in the hood
to get their stash is not looking for a better
spot, harder to find then the hood but much safer
reliable and less likely to get ripped.
So if treyvon was in the hood right before this went down
went to gas station to get his few munchies, and the effects
of the thc might not make u violent persay but it sure could
number your thinking skills, lower ambition, and make you think
you run this bitch.. In treyvons case whether he was smoking or not
can be used against his credibility which is BS to be honest and now
this re-arrest mistake about the moneys will be rode on out as long as possible..
All the things treyvon has done need to be brought up to to kill character if zimmermans
going to be.. I say both sides drop the bs arguments and get to the real facts, the real
evidence. All that really matter in the end, althoug we have a lot of it, both sides keep
some things up their sleeves.. Did treyvon in his drugged out stupor ambush zimmerman?
Did zimmerman's lack of police training have a factor? ALL does.
TO call zimmerman a murderer is just wrong. To call treyvon a trouble making school
expelled drug user is too..

edit on 4-6-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Don't need to be in the hood
to puff a blunte, it is in the
smallest to the largest, richest,
to the poorest..

Then you just killed TKDRL's entire point.

Thanks for that. That was hilarious.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Yes there is evidence that he attacked. The one way injuries. You just keep ignoring it. Plugging your ears, yelling LALALA IT WAS A FIGHT, does not dispute that evidence. George's head and face showed injury, tray's did not. Tray's knuckles showed signs of damage from slamming into goerge's face, george's knuckles not a mark. That's called evidence.

None of that evidence tells you who confronted who first. Even the cops under oath testified they do not know. But you know? lol. Uh sure.

Science? Show me the science that states pot or DXM makes you pull out the bongos and start singing kumbaya.

MMmmmk.
Dextromethorphan side effects drugs.com
Read up, buddy boy.
I thought everyone knew that certain drugs did certain things to people.

Yeah hippie potheads are nonviolent, not because of the pot. It's because they are against violence even when they aren't stoned.
edit on Sun, 03 Jun 2012 21:51:57 -0500 by TKDRL because: meant the drug, not the rapper, doh

You obviously know very little about drugs and what they do when you are under the influence of them.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

When people that use opiates (dxm is an opiate)

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG.

What a bunch of uneducated bull#.

It is NOT an opiate.
Holy christ that just basic #ing # you can look up.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

You don't have to be under the influence of drugs for them to affect your behavior.
Like in my last post...
Opiates will not make anyone violent, when they are high off of them. But... If an opiate user needs his fix and isn't high... EVEN dxm

quantum physics

ETA: DXM acts on opiate receptors, has the same effects.
So I will be a Man and stand corrected. (something I haven't seen you do
) I was wrong, dxm is not an opiate
but it has the same effects and works pretty much the exact same way through the exact same pathways.
HMMMMMMMM

LOL
OMG.....

edit on 4-6-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; excitability; headache; irritability; nausea; stomach upset; trouble sleeping.

Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur when using Dextromethorphan/Guaifenesin/Pseudoephedrine:

Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); difficulty urinating; fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat; fever; hallucinations; mental or mood changes (eg, anxiety, nervousness); paleness; seizures; severe or persistent dizziness, lightheadedness, or headache; tremor.

Funny, nowhere do I see passiveness or nonviolence on that page

Smoking pot and dexing doesn't make you nonviolent. I know a side effect of pot is paranioa though.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

The evidence says only one of them was physically assaulted...... I don't care if george called tray a poopoo head, that don't give him the right to assault someone. I know some people like gangstas get mad and hit people for saying stuff, doesn't make it legal to do so.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
C'mon dude, blunts and violence in "the hood" is such a loose correlation it's absurd. That's like saying, "Bro, I've been to France and you know how many cigarettes they smoke out there? And you know what bro, there's such little violent crime out there in comparison to America. We really need to ramp up our cigarette smoking out here!" I think there are many, MANY other issues going on in areas of poverty that significantly contribute to violence than weed.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

When people that use opiates (dxm is an opiate) don't have their fix they become agitated and aggressive, short tempered. Agitation, aggression and short temperedness is an equation for violence.
It doesn't take a quantum physicist to figure that out.

OK, I had to stop laughing to give a full response.
DXM is not an opiate.
Do you know what an opiate is?

You are just talking about basic withdrawal symptoms from any kind of addictive substance including caffeine. Thank god you were not my drug counselor. It does not take a rocket scientist to google this stuff and make your response not so full of disinformation. DXM is not addictive btw; No more so than video games, television shows, or movies.

Regardless, GZ should get a fair trial, guilty or not.

Can you show me anyone claiming he should not get a fair trial or are you looking for straw men to swat down?

The mob mentality that has surrounded the case, the discrimination towards GZ (he was called white at the beginning), the biased reporting and all the efforts to make St. Treyvon out to be an honor roll student that regularly attends church do make the chances of a fair trial very very slim.

You been getting all this from the MSM?

GZ made a severe mistake and he will be punished for the rest of his life for it. He will be punished not only by the law, but by the mob mentality of the blacks and their panther party, which isn't right or ethical. He will also have the burden of having a conscious of the fact that he took the life of someones child. That burden will haunt him every moment of his life for as long as he lives.

Which black panther party is that? You mean the black panthers that have not said anything about this or the NBP which is a whopping 3 guys who speak for themselves and only themselves? Even the black panthers have spoken out against the new black panther party.

Boo hoo. If you do not want to be hated you should probably keep your fat ass at home when you are nothing but a law breaking violent thug with a thing for black males.

The law knows that if GZ isn't charged for something severe there will be another LA riot type situation, and yes, it will stem from the black mob mentality. Therefore, don't expect GZ to get a slap on the wrist or even a belt lashing to the rear from all of this. They want to save their communities from rioting. I don't blame them.

Because even though most of the evidence you have has been entirely made up in this thread alone, you know for sure he is innocent, no matter how he is found. So unbiased. I thought you wanted a fair trial? You already decided he has to be convicted just to stop riots.

ETA: Btw, many, many blunts are smoked in the hoods. I have plenty of hoods in my neck of the woods and the ones I was safe enough to venture into (with my hood friends) had mad bluntage going around. Even 9 year old kids were getting blunted, bro. So, if you haven't lived in the hood or even partied in the hood, don't even bother making remarks like you are concerning the hood, bro. IF you want details, go into the hood yourself. Been there, done that.

So stop playing retard, please and thank you.
edit on 3-6-2012 by kimish because: add, grammar

I still live in "the hood" and you did not understand my question. How many blunts are being smoked and how many acts of violence are then committed by the smokers? Maybe just because you went to a barbecue you should not pretend you are an expert when you cannot even read the entire question.

You want to connect pot smoking to violence I want proof.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Funny, nowhere do I see passiveness or nonviolence on that page

Smoking pot and dexing doesn't make you nonviolent. I know a side effect of pot is paranioa though.

You do not seem to understand the side effects. Before I go ahead and spell it out for you, since you made this claim a few times. Got any evidence to back it up?

I would like to see anyone support you in saying that smoking pot does NOT make you passive.
I doubt many have experience with DXM, especially the genius that called it an opiate, but plenty people know how pot is.

Anyone want to support you on this with a straight face?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

You are the one making the claim.... I am saying your claim that dexing and pot turns you into a teddy bear is false.

Keep pointing out two drugs that make you passive and nonviolent

That's your claim, remember? I know it is false, seen plenty of blunted people get into fights. Smoking pot doesn't make you passive and nonviolent. I never made the claim it turned you violent either for the record. Some people are more prone to violence when high, some people aren't. Some people are mean drunks, other get all sappy.
edit on Mon, 04 Jun 2012 00:47:52 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I never connected smoking pot with violence.
Please point out where I did and once again, I will stand corrected.
Withdrawl from drugs can make people agitated, short tempered and agressive... how often do i have to remind you?
As far as barbeques in the hood, not a chance, playa. Not even close.
Soo, you live in the 'hood', why don't you let us know how many blunts are smoked in the hood, you know, because you live there. (and if you DO live there you know that dudes can throw down and get hype after partaking)
Show me evidence pot doesn't make you violent ( I can play too, mayn). I know dudes that get rowdy after getting blunted, my one dude cracked a dudes skull after getting blunted; MJ affects everyone differently. So, mj doesn't chill everyone out, FYI

ETA: yo bro, I'm genius enough to not live in the hood. I got kids

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

The evidence says only one of them was physically assaulted...... I don't care if george called tray a poopoo head, that don't give him the right to assault someone. I know some people like gangstas get mad and hit people for saying stuff, doesn't make it legal to do so.

I care if he touched Trayvon, grabbed his hoody, grabbed his shoulder, made any physical contact. Are you playing stupid?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

And you assume that happened with zero evidence of it why?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

You are the one making the claim.... I am saying your claim that dexing and pot turns you into a teddy bear is false.

Keep pointing out two drugs that make you passive and nonviolent

That's your claim, remember? I know it is false, seen plenty of blunted people get into fights. Smoking pot doesn't make you passive and nonviolent. I never made the claim it turned you violent either for the record. Some people are more prone to violence when high, some people aren't. Some people are mean drunks, other get all sappy.
edit on Mon, 04 Jun 2012 00:47:52 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

You are all alone on this buddy. DXM is an SRI with CNS attributes. I will not even get into pot because I think even you know how stupid that argument sounds. The fact that you even try to equate the mean drunk to anything pot smoking related tells me you are as ignorant as ignorant gets or you are trying to mislead.

Oh, right. You are the admitted liar.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by solarjetman

I wasn't saying smoking pot makes you violent. I was disputing the claim it makes you nonviolent.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

And you assume that happened with zero evidence of it why?

I believe I asked you first to show me evidence that Trayvon attacked George first.
Now without ever supplying it you want me to do the same?
Cool. No problem. You first.

top topics

<< 387  388  389    391  392  393 >>

join