It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 391
<< 388  389  390    392  393  394 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Autumnal

There is only physical evidence of one person doing the attacking....... There is zero evidence george laid a finger on him.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

And you assume that happened with zero evidence of it why?

He assumes because he's the "hoods genius".

Man, Why can't we all agree that St. Treyvon got killed by a wanna be cop that took his "job" too seriously and that he was sick and tired of his neighborhood getting robbed. It soo happens that it was blacks that were causing the most recent rash of burglaries in his neighborhood (already talked about a million times in this thread) and coincidentally TM was a black hoodlum

(if little green men were robbing my area and I saw a little suspicious green man, you better bet your ass I'm gonna watch that little green man, especially if I'm the head of my neighborhood watch, call it profiling call it what you will, I call it common sense)

edit on 4-6-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

High, drunk, it effects different people differently. You are the one that sounds stupid claiming that smoking pot makes everyone passive and nonviolent.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Saying DXM is an opiate is not exactly correct, although it is chemically related so it isn't incorrect either. It certainly isn't similar to Heroin, Morphine, Oxycodone, etc (does synergize well with them though as well as give them legs, can make them more potent, and some suggest helps with tolerance build up =) ). I know its effects, well; As well as I know the effects of traditional opiates. I am not trying to argue whether or not it causes you to get high or if there are withdrawal symptoms either. Basically you are both right.

But what I really wanted to say is that dude is right, there is no reason to think that Treyvon is non aggressive just because he got blazed. Although the stereo type portray stoners as being laid back and non aggressive it is just not that straight forward. No matter what substance you are using you have to take into account (mind) set and setting. Not only do substances effect people differently the same substance can effect the same individual differently depending on set and setting, amount used, potency, tolerance etc.

Asking him to prove that pot doesn't make you non aggressive is not a valid argument, and anyone that studied critical thinking will ignore it if not call you out on the fallacy.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

High, drunk, it effects different people differently. You are the one that sounds stupid claiming that smoking pot makes everyone passive and nonviolent.

He didn't claim that, he's asking for evidence knowing very well that it's nearly impossible to find any evidence for the argument to go either way. Genius.

I'm curious to know if that neighborhood is still getting burglarized like it was leading up to the fateful day that GZ was an idiot.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

I never connected smoking pot with violence.
Please point out where I did and once again, I will stand corrected.

I am not sure I claimed that you ever did. You were busy calling things opiates for no reason.

Withdrawl from drugs can make people agitated, short tempered and agressive... how often do i have to remind you?

Um...I am the one that said that. You tried to say those were specific to opiate use for some odd reason. I corrected you with what you want to "remind" me of now.

As far as barbeques in the hood, not a chance, playa. Not even close.
Soo, you live in the 'hood', why don't you let us know how many blunts are smoked in the hood, you know, because you live there. (and if you DO live there you know that dudes can throw down and get hype after partaking)

I never claimed to have any kind of stats of the sort. That is why I asked the other gentleman for his numbers.

Show me evidence pot doesn't make you violent ( I can play too, mayn). I know dudes that get rowdy after getting blunted, my one dude cracked a dudes skull after getting blunted; MJ affects everyone differently. So, mj doesn't chill everyone out, FYI

Yeah, you know a guy who did this thing once. Sure. Ever done any of these drugs? No, you do not even know what one of them is and the other one you only know from some guy you know who was "blunted" lol which is some term you seem to have made up.

ETA: yo bro, I'm genius enough to not live in the hood. I got kids

Ignorant and paranoid? Cool. No one has harmed me or any of the kids in my neighborhood and I am not a coward so there is that.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

There is only physical evidence of one person doing the attacking....... There is zero evidence george laid a finger on him.

And if George grabbed him, grabbed his hoodie, tapped his shoulder, etc. what evidence would you expect to find?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Lol you live in the hood and like to blaze but never heard the term "blunted" before? You are just out of touch with slang then, not your fault I guess.

You are wrong about DXM though. It is a morphine analogue, it has similar structures as morphine although it doesn't work on the same receptors as morphine does. Hence why it does not have the same affect on you. Loperamide (immodium) is another opiate that doesn't work on the MU receptors, that is why it is so great at keeping you from pooping

I think you should move on from the drug use topic, it is clear you are not nearly as informed as you think you are.
edit on 6/4/2012 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

How do you plan to prove something like that with no evidence? The real difference between us I guess, you believe george is guilty until something convinces you otherwise. I believe he is not guilty until evidence shows me otherwise.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve

Lol you live in the hood and like to blaze but never heard the term "blunted" before? You are just out of touch with slang then, not your fault I guess.

Please tell me where I said I like to blaze.

You are wrong about DXM though. It is a morphine analogue, it has similar structures as morphine although it doesn't work on the same receptors as morphine does. Hence why it does not have the same affect on you. Loperamide is another opiate that doesn't work on the MU receptors, that is why it is so great at keeping you from pooping

DXM is not a #ing opiate. Who are you trying to kid?

No # it does not act anything like morphine. Thanks for pointing out that it does not do something no one should have thought it would do to begin with.

I think you should move on from the drug use topic, it is clear you are not nearly as informed as you think you are.

Well so far two of you that think you are informed made # up completely. It is not an opiate. I have had my days but I am a little too old to know what all the kids slang is. I said before dexing was robotripping in my day. I have a feeling I have more years of experience or of being than than you have been on this earth.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
He assumes because he's the "hoods genius".

All I did was point out that my growing up and still living in the hood is probably a better perspective than that of "I have been to parties in the hood."
Come on. That is like "I have a black friend."

Man, Why can't we all agree that St. Treyvon got killed by a wanna be cop that took his "job" too seriously and that he was sick and tired of his neighborhood getting robbed.

I do agree with that. All except for the sainthood part. That is ridiculous. No one here is a saint.

It soo happens that it was blacks that were causing the most recent rash of burglaries in his neighborhood (already talked about a million times in this thread) and coincidentally TM was a black hoodlum

He was a hoodlum?
Wha?
You mean he was guilty of being black then? Cuuuuuuuuuzzzzz that is exactly what you just said. He was shot cuz he was guilty of being black. Wow.

(if little green men were robbing my area and I saw a little suspicious green man, you better bet your ass I'm gonna watch that little green man, especially if I'm the head of my neighborhood watch, call it profiling call it what you will, I call it common sense)

What if there were several little green men that also lived in your neighborhood?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Dextromethorphan is the dextrorotatory enantiomer of levomethorphan, which is the methyl ether of levorphanol, both opioid analgesics. It is named according to IUPAC rules as (+)-3-methoxy-17-methyl-9α,13α,14α-morphinan

Morphinan is the base chemical structure of a large chemical class of psychoactive drugs, consisting of opioid analgesics, cough suppressants, and dissociative hallucinogens, among others.
Chemical Derivatives

Immediate derivatives of morphinan include:

Dextrallorphan
Dextromethorphan
Dextrorphanol
Dimemorfan
Levallorphan
Levofurethylnormorphanol
Levomethorphan
Levophenacylmorphan
Levorphanol
Methorphan
Morphanol
Oxilorphan
Phenomorphan
Xorphanol

More distant of derivatives include:

Butorphanol
Cyprodime
Drotebanol
Nalbuphine
Sinomenine

As well as the following:

Morphine (and analogues)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

You didn't read my post correctly. DXM is an Morphine analogue. It's chemical structure is similar to Morphine although not exact. It does not bond to the MU receptors in our brain so it does not have the same affects as traditional opiates. This is not negotiable, it is fact you can use google and find out for yourself. You are digging yourself a hole here.

Sorry I assumed you like to blaze, I was incorrect. I was trying to just point out that "blunted" is in fact a commonly used term for getting high with todays youth. If you are not todays youth or do not listen to rap music this would probably not be a familiar term for you. Not your fault, but trying to act like he made this term up and so he must be stupid or lying or inexperienced is not working for you.

You might well be more experienced with using drugs, but that doesn't mean you are more informed on the chemical structures or properties or slang used when talking about them. In that regard you are just wrong.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

He was a hoodlum? Wha? You mean he was guilty of being black then? Cuuuuuuuuuzzzzz that is exactly what you just said. He was shot cuz he was guilty of being black. Wow.

Wow, you racist son? Only black people can be hoodlums?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Trayvon had not smoked pot that night though so why is that what you are focusing on?
Distraction on purpose?
Toxicology showed he was not under the influence of pot.
Do you not understand why I find you so funny yet?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

You didn't read my post correctly. DXM is an Morphine analogue. It's chemical structure is similar to Morphine although not exact. It does not bond to the MU receptors in our brain so it does not have the same affects as traditional opiates. This is not negotiable, it is fact you can use google and find out for yourself. You are digging yourself a hole here.

Sorry I assumed you like to blaze, I was incorrect. I was trying to just point out that "blunted" is in fact a commonly used term for getting high with todays youth. If you are not todays youth or do not listen to rap music this would probably not be a familiar term for you. Not your fault, but trying to act like he made this term up and so he must be stupid or lying or inexperienced is not working for you.

You might well be more experienced with using drugs, but that doesn't mean you are more informed on the chemical structures or properties or slang used when talking about them. In that regard you are just wrong.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Maybe that was the problem. Maybe he was about to spark up, but saw he was being watched. Maybe that is why he was so mad and put the beatdown on george. No I can't prove it, anymore than you can prove zimmerman grabbed him. Can you prove me wrong?

See I can play the game too you know.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Autumnal

Trayvon had not smoked pot that night though so why is that what you are focusing on?
Distraction on purpose?
Toxicology showed he was not under the influence of pot.
Do you not understand why I find you so funny yet?

Unless he had not smoked pot in the last 30+ days it should be impossible to tell if he had smoked pot in the last 24 hours unless another test had been done previous to that in order to determine how much was in his system prior to that.

What I mean is that if pot is in your system it is in your system period. How you determine if someone used it recently is done by comparing that to the levels that were in the system at an earlier date. Meaning you can't say well you have "this much" pot in your system therefore you used pot yesterday. It could be that he used pot 2 days ago but used so much that there is still an abundance that would be generally associated with use in the last 24 hours. Or possibly he only took 1 hit yesterday so a low level of pot is in his system and is under the threshold for average use in a 24 hour period, so it appears that it was used longer than 24 hours ago.

It is not an exact science.

**edit** I am not any kind of authority on this, I am just speaking from my understanding. I admit I could be completely wrong about testing for marijuana, but If I am I don't think I am too far off. Maybe someone in the medical field can confirm my beliefs.

**edit** Also I think you should apologize for being incorrect about the chemical structures of DXM and the use of the word "blunted". Your ignorance on the subject lead you to make comments about the intelligence and integrity of myself and the others, and I personally don't appreciate it. I haven't been rude to you so I hope you would show me the same respect. I understand arguments get heated and we say things we don't necessarily mean so if you apologize I am willing to wipe the slate clean.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

You twisted my words and are now playing the race card.

And yes, if little green men were robbing my neighborhood recently and little green men lived in my neighborhood I would still keep an eye out, especially if they were acting... SUSPICIOUS. like wearing warm weather clothing when it's hot as hell outside and walking slowly behind houses, like casing them. Again, it's kind of a common sense thing.

And he wasn't shot because he was black , he was shot because he attacked an individual. If he was shot because he was black then GZ wouldn't have gotten his face smashed up, right? That's not a rhetorical question. If Treyvon was shot because he was black than GZ would have just shot him when he noticed that he was black so stop playing the race card. People like you are called race baiters and it's people like you that are the racists. SMH.

You should be ashamed for playing the race card. Unintelligent, narrow minded people do that.

(people that play the race card like that are going to be the cause of the downfall of civilization IMO)

edit on 4-6-2012 by kimish because: grammar

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

I know I can get really impatient sometimes and conceded about the length of time it takes for others to respond to my posts but I really hope you don't just disappear now that I have started discussing this with you. I would really appreciate a response to my last couple posts. I feel it is kind of important to resolve it.

Like I said I really don't appreciate the attitude and comments you directed towards me when in fact you were dead wrong on the subject. I know it is hard to say we are wrong and easier to just move on and ignore the things we were wrong about but I for one have much more respect for someone that can apologize.

I am not conceded enough to think that I deserve it nor do I expect to receive it but it would be nice. One only has their reputation and integrity to trade in on this forum and yours will be severely tarnished if you just skip over this whole embarrassment. Lets just flesh it out and put it behind us shall we?

**edit** Here is an educational link for you to hopefully peruse.

en.wikipedia.org...

I know most people are not familiar with critical thinking and argument structures, but I believe they should be included in an ATS tutorial. You could literally write a text book with some of your replies. They are text book examples of fallacies in action.

The concept is that there is a real and correct way to argue/debate. They deal with logic and its application in those arguments/debates. They teach entire courses on how how to argue in college and high school. It was one of the only classes I ever enjoyed.

This is not meant to be demeaning at all, I am seriously trying to help you understand why people are having problems with your posts. Once you get emotional on a subject it is really easy to make major mistakes which render your entire premise faulty.

top topics

<< 388  389  390    392  393  394 >>

join