It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 372
<< 369  370  371    373  374  375 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by fbluth

Where do you get your facts first the chase occurs on the 911 call. Zimmerman admits he lost him and advises the 911 operator where he can meet the police officer.The witness saw him running after him from his truck so this was earlier when he admitted he was chasing him and advised not to do that.He says OK then you hear his breathing return to normaL MEANING HES NO LONGER RUNNING. So here we are Treyvon gone with zimmerman having no clue where hes at. Now if Treyvon continued to run home since he already lost Zimmerman even the cops wouldnt have known who GZ saw that night.However he couldnt have continued his way home so then how did they meet up again?The only way they could have met up again is if Treyvon wanted it too happen.He know he could outrun George that was obvious.So then why do you think Treyvon went back since obviously it had to be his decision my guess he was mad.What other motivation could he possibly had to reengage zimmerman?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

I never said the chase happened during the dispatch call. You should read more carefully. A witness saw someone being chased during the direction of the T in the sidewalks going towards TM house. That statement is in the witness reports and statements released. I never said that chase happened during GZ dispatch call.

GZ told dispatch that TM ran while he was still in his car. You can hear him get out and his door close after he says this. So knowing TM ran from GZ, how was TM to know that GZ was going to get out of his vehicle and follow him on foot. If TM wanted to confront GZ why didn't he do it with GZ still in his car? Why would he run IN THE HOPES that GZ would get out of his car and chase him. If TM wanted to beat up GZ so bad why didn't he just do when he had GZ close to him? Why did he run?

If you have a desire in you to beat up someone following you are you gonna run from them and HOPE they follow you or are you gonna confront them where they are and do your business? Just the idea that TM ran and hid HOPING GZ would follow him so he could attack him is just so utterly ridiculous.

You assume that TM could make it home in the time allotted. Could you show me EXACTLY where TM started running? the EXACT direction he ran, and the EXACT speed he ran. Could you also verify if he kept up that run or did he slow down?

And if you are so concerned about TM making it back to his house, then why didn't GZ make it back to his car? He exited his car at and shut the door at 2:14 seconds....he is says 'ok' at 2:28. That is 14 seconds. He says 'he ran', again at 2:38s. The heavy breathing goes on until 2:42s. The call with dispatch goes on for another 87 seconds. From exit of his car to heavy breathing stopping is 28 seconds. So how didn't GZ make it back to his car in 87 seconds when he was told to stop following 14 seconds after he got of his vehicle? How did he not make a return journey back to his vehicle from a point that only took him 14 seconds to get to?

If you wanna ask why TM didn't make it home you have to also ask why GZ didn't make it back to his vehicle? We can't ask TM but we can ask GZ.

George Zimmerman 911 call about Trayvon Martin UnRedacted

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by fbluth

Ok ill play The reason he didnt make it back to his truck in 87 seconds first he goes to the next street to give the address like he stated.And then of course hes no longer running by the way do you even have a clue where this occurred?Since Zimmerman had to double back to get to his truck this means Treyvon had to know he was going back through there unless Treyvon thought he could teleport.So why was he waiting answer that one simple question.We know he lost Zimmerman Treyvon knew where his truck was and knew he would head back for it when he lost him.So those being obvious facts how could any intelligent person fail to avoid him unless he didnt want to.Something tells me his initial fear disappeared maybe as he got a good look at zimmerman.After all he was taller and obviously in better shape because he out ran him quickly.

So now comes to the crux of the situation if Treyvon didnt wish to run into zimmerman how did they meet?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I couldn't have put all of that more eloquently.

And you brought up a good point in that post. About the teleporting. I've heard that THC is hallucinogenic so could have TM actually thought that GZ could have teleported? And wasn't THC found in Trayvons system at autopsy? Just sayin...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Haha, if weed makes you aggressive and hallucinate 4 days after you smoke it, I need to have some of what he was having!!

Okay look, I totally understand that TM doubling back to pick a fight with GZ is a possibility. What I don't understand is how you guys can't envision any other possibilities in this minute window. If you don't personally believe anything else happened that's fine, but how can you refuse to acknowledge that anything else could have even POSSIBLY happened?

One obvious possibility to me is maybe TM did what he said to his girlfriend he would do and tried to lose GZ instead of lead him directly to his house? I know I would do the same.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by PLASIFISK

reply to post by conspiracy nut

Neither of them were scrawny.
Zimmerman was a little overweight and Trayvon was the correct weight (probably due excercise and workouts etc).

The ideal weight for a 6 foot tall male is 160 lbs exactly so can we kill this scrawny b.s. line of thought please?

Here is a body weight calculator.
HERE
edit on 19-5-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

Sorry but we can't kill this yet. I'm not sure anyone pointed this out to you, but in your little calculation of ideal body weight there you forgot to switch the sex from female to male....

So his nickname was "Slim" and he had the ideal weight of a female his size. Scrawny? I'll let you decide.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Al sharpton and Jesse Jackson as you already know
have told people who listen to them black kids
are not safe to walk the street because of white
people like zimmerman.. Total farce.. How often
does this happen? Not as often as they would
like you to think it does.
So people want zimmerman to be some big
bad racist out to kill a little innocent black kid..
When all the evidence points other wise..

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

You skipped over a crucial part. How was TM ever to know that GZ was gonna get of his truck and follow him?

And regarding the street sign. Only 3 streets in that hood. And the sign Zmurder would have been looking for would have been the street HE LIVED on!!!!! So you wanna tell me that GZ had to go look for a street sign for his own street? Retreatview Circles is the street GZ lived on. His truck was parked on Twin Trees lane. The sidewalks connected Twin Trees lane to Retreatview circle. So you mean you are going to argue that the 'CAPTAIN OF NW' had to look for the street sign of the street that HE ACTAULLY LIVED ON?????? Wow he must be more 'special' than we all knew.

And lets keep going with the ridiculous street sign theory. From where his truck was park he passed at least on unit with a number on it. Why wasn't that number good enough? He went to a part of Retreatview circle to look for an 'address/street sign' to give police.....but hold up wait a second......GZ had never seen TM at that part of Retreatview circle....TM live at the other end of that part of Retreatview Circle...so what good would it do to get an address at a part of the community TM had never been or ran towards? That doesn't make much sense now does it?

I have a feeling you haven't looked at a map of the neighborhood if you thing GZ didn't know the 3 street names in the neighborhood.

And regarding the 87 seconds. If you run for 15 seconds from Point A to Point B and then turn and walk back to Point A from Point B why would it take you almost 6 times as long to get back to your vehicle? And if you were headed back to your vehicle and TM had run in a direction away from your vehicle (remember TM ran to hide so he could be GZ a**, remember?) so if Zmurder is trucking it back to his truck, and TM is hiding someplace away from the truck.....then how now is TM back over by the truck when before he was hiding? And then explain how TM got to his hiding space in the 15 seconds that GZ followed him.

You are saying that TM ran and hid somewhere in the area that GZ went to look for a street sign lol....So TM had to get from Zmurders truck area, all the way to the other side of the complex, and then hide, all KNOWING that Zmurder is gonna follow him, and he has to do this in 15 seconds...because we know Zmurder chased for at least 15 seconds.

You know, im just amazed that TM was physic and had so many other magical powers in order for him to set up the events that went down that night.

If GZ fans would take the time to review the evidence with the timeline of 911 calls they would know that all the things they claim TM did are simply impossible. But thats why you guys don't look, because then you would have to admit that GZ is guilty. TM couldn't have been the invisible speeding super man you guys want him to be.

The excuses for Zmurder are just getting down right laughable now.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Or simply put.. he didn't go back to his truck immediately after the call ended. He walked a little further to see if he could spot Trayvon. When he didn't see TM he eventually started back to his truck and that was when he was jumped. This not only explains why he was so far away, but is also what actually happened.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by solarjetman

Ok. He was 18 lbs lighter than ideal my mistake. He was still muscular, a football player. That took weight lifting,and only 25 lbs lighter than zimmmerman.

Oh and he's guilty and a witness saw him beating zimmerman "MMA style."
My small error doesn't change the facts and doesn't make zimmerman any less guilty. Nor will it change thee fact that I will return to this thread when Zimmerman is found not guilty if he goes to trial that is.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Everyone holding on to Johns every word, you may want to stop that. John has told police he isn't sure who was yelling for help and that the person on top, he still insist was TM may not have been beating anyone, but just holding him down. So if TM wasn't beating GZ then there goes his self defense claim all together.

Witness 6: A male neighbor, whose story change was initially reported Friday, first told police Martin was on top of Zimmerman and throwing down punches mixed martial arts style. He also first said Zimmerman was calling for help. The man later said he wasn’t sure who was yelling for help, and that Martin may have merely pinned Zimmerman to the ground. He was still sure, however, that Martin was on top.

John has gone from being the GZ star witness to being nothing more than a poor eye witness who took his time calling 911. Remember it took John 1 minute 4 seconds to call 911 AFTER the shots. Yet a woman who heard John say '911' was able to grab her dog, set her alarm and call 911 way before John. Personally, I think John saw what everyone else saw.

Besides John all the other witness say that GZ was on top. Im sure we will be hearing more from John and it won't help GZ.

Newspaper: 4 witnesses change stories in Trayvon Martin shooting

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by fbluth
Everyone holding on to Johns every word, you may want to stop that. John has told police he isn't sure who was yelling for help and that the person on top, he still insist was TM may not have been beating anyone, but just holding him down. So if TM wasn't beating GZ then there goes his self defense claim all together.

Johns story has not changed, he will be vital
in the case. Besides the whole case is not
johns testimony. There is tons of other evidence
that supports zimmermans story and discredits
treyvons.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by fbluth

Why not put up the other three witnesses story changes?

Not everyone will go to the link to see that one changed their story about the 'chase'.

Witness 2: A young woman from the Retreat at Twin Lakes community, where Martin, 17, was shot Feb. 26, first told investigators she saw two men running and a fist fight. She later said she only saw one person running and couldn’t distinguish much because she had removed her contact lenses.

[url=http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/05/22/11816588-newspaper-4-witnesses-change-stories-in-trayvon-martin-shooting?lite#about_blog]Source[/url ]

Story goes from 2 men and a chase to one man running that she couldn't identify.
Good witness.

And you are saying that this change supports Trayvon?

Witness 12: A young mother in the townhome community first said she saw two men on the ground but wasn’t sure who was on top; she later said Zimmerman was on top because she recognized his size based on news reports.

Whatever.
You must realize that on the stand, these changes do nothing but negate the testimony of the witnesses, as they obviously can't be sure of what they saw. Whether for or against one party.
edit on 23-5-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Because she still seen someone running.....you think she just seen a jogger or something 30 seconds before GZ murdered TM? Also, she hasn't been used for 2 months to proclaim a child murderer innocent. She didn't go on the news and DECLARE she knew exactly what happened. She didnt make statements that GZ fans held onto like they were gold and the gospel. That is why I didn't Include her in the quote, the post wasn't about her.

And she still seen someone running....who do you think that was? And since we know that GZ DID IN FACT kill TM a few seconds after she saw this person running that can only mean that person was running from someone or after someone right? We know that somehow TM ended up in that back yard with GZ on top of him....so its really irrelevant if she seen 1 or 2 people. We know whoever she saw was either chasing or being chased AND running TOWARDS TM house. So who do you think was running towards TM house in the dark and rain (keep in mind we all know that GZ is going to kill him in just a few seconds)?

That is why I didn't include her. Clearer now?
edit on 23-5-2012 by fbluth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Johns story has changed. I guess you just skipped right over the link and the quote

Good thing the whole case isn't John, because John is gonna crumble on the stand.

There is not tons of other evidence that supports GZ....you can say that till you mouth freezes in that position, but it will never make it true. You know that, your so emotionally attached to GZ that he could admit he murdered TM on national TV and you would start a thread calling him a liar.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Now that I'm finally watching the 7-11 video, I'm seeing that Trayvon's hoodie is actually a really dark gray, almost black. Now I'm confused... the witness who saw someone in a white t-shirt on top I assumed she mistook as the gray hoodie, but she couldn't have possibly done that now that I'm looking at it. But George was wearing orange... so who the hell was she looking at?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
PEOPLE GIVE IT UP,

This is another deserved everyday self defense case.

Zimmerman see's a suspicious person on his neighborhood and calls the POLICE to report it, he is following Trayvon because he is acting suspicious BEHIND the complex, the police tells him "We do not need to follow him" Zimmerman says OK and starts going back to his vehicle, but at the same time he is still looking for the street name sign to give it to the police, a few minutes later he hangs up and as soon HE HANGS UP TRAYVON ATTACKED HIM.

Trayvon should have know Zimmerman was talking to the POLICE about him, because Zimmerman was walking behind the complex while Trayvon was hidding in the bushes. It took exactly 1:20min from when Zimmerman hangs the phone, Trayvon confronted and attacked him and the first 911 CALL came in

Trayvon was waiting for Zimmerman to hang up the phone to attack Zimmerman, NO MATTER HOW YOU PAINT THIS , Zimmerman was attacked first, ALL the evidence supports his claims ALLLLLLLL The evidenceeeeeeeeee.

If this goes to trail it will a waste of tax payers money.
edit on 23-5-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by fbluth
reply to post by butcherguy

Because she still seen someone running.....you think she just seen a jogger or something 30 seconds before GZ murdered TM? Also, she hasn't been used for 2 months to proclaim a child murderer innocent. She didn't go on the news and DECLARE she knew exactly what happened. She didnt make statements that GZ fans held onto like they were gold and the gospel. That is why I didn't Include her in the quote, the post wasn't about her.

And she still seen someone running....who do you think that was? And since we know that GZ DID IN FACT kill TM a few seconds after she saw this person running that can only mean that person was running from someone or after someone right? We know that somehow TM ended up in that back yard with GZ on top of him....so its really irrelevant if she seen 1 or 2 people. We know whoever she saw was either chasing or being chased AND running TOWARDS TM house. So who do you think was running towards TM house in the dark and rain (keep in mind we all know that GZ is going to kill him in just a few seconds)?

That is why I didn't include her. Clearer now?
edit on 23-5-2012 by fbluth because: (no reason given)

Because she still seen someone running

Someone???
That is so very specific. Yes, it could have been a jogger, for all we know. Maybe she saw George running away from Trayvon? Hard to say, isn't it?
Not exactly a chase when you see one person running? Is it???

couldn’t distinguish much because she had removed her contact lenses.

Awesome witness at any rate. Please read with sarcasm.

edit on 23-5-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
The al, and jack effect stirring the pot
for their pocket, almost to the point of starting
a riot in sanford..
The debate is still on because people still
think zimmerman is guilty when he is not..

THIS A HUGE MSM
cover up by all of the big guys
abc,msnbc,cbs,fox, all started
this as a white on black crime..
Lied with the evidence, lied with
there reporting, trying to hang and arrect by
mob rule, by public opinion arresting an innocent man..
Biggest conspiracy
of the year, edited 911 tapes, edited *leaked videos,
edited phone calls, botched evidence.

edit on 23-5-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by solarjetman
Now that I'm finally watching the 7-11 video, I'm seeing that Trayvon's hoodie is actually a really dark gray, almost black. Now I'm confused... the witness who saw someone in a white t-shirt on top I assumed she mistook as the gray hoodie, but she couldn't have possibly done that now that I'm looking at it. But George was wearing orange... so who the hell was she looking at?

Well, if we invent crap, like some are prone to do here, we can say that one of Trayvon's local hoodlum friends was a co-conspirator and was beating up George too. Nevermind that there is zero evidence, we can just dream it up.

new topics

top topics

<< 369  370  371    373  374  375 >>

join