It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 369
<< 366  367  368    370  371  372 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by fbluth
reply to post by Annee

Well Dee Dee said those things, you just have the order wrong.

She said GZ spotted TM under the overhang of the mailboxes where TM was waiting out the rain. She say that TM told her some man was watching him from his car on his telephone, she says to run, he says he's gonna walk faster, ...... it is moments later that TM tells her that the 'crazy creepy' guy is following him again. She tells him to run, he says he isn't going to because he is pretty close to home....then she hears TM and GZ exchange words...she hears a scuffle of some sort and the then the call is disconnected.

Thanks.

That's what I was looking for. Knew I heard it - - just wanted clarifying facts - - which you provided.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Your welcome. I really do enjoy talking about this case......not fighting. I just don't understand why the GZ side just can't accept the facts at hand and discuss those facts. I don't understand the distortions, the misleading, the name calling, the excuse making for a grown man who killed a kid.

I admit there are a few things we have to speculate on but a lot the things are just facts and the GZ fans get really defensive when we talk about the facts that may point to GZ guilt. I don't have a problem discussing TM past...even if that past is only confirmed by tweets hacked by white supremacist, i don't mind talking about his school record that is sealed, I don't mind talking about his drug use or lack of. I realize that TM wasn't perfect, none of are, but I don't understand why the GZ side can't also just talk about and acknowledge that GZ past suggest that he had anger issues, race issues, and law enforcement issues. Those things are known, documented and are facts, yet most of the TM information is just internet rumor yet that is the gospel to them and GZ DOCUMENTED past is to be ignored. Just bizarre.

You welcome again for the info. ;-)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I really don't care about the outcome...

I haven't seen enough of the facts or whatever... But what concerns me is the bias that went into this case already

between the president and the press.... Zimmerman was hung before he had a fair trial.... THEN it turns out he wasn't white... CRAP now what, race card wont work...

and new evidence shows up, and now were back at square 1.... Which would be, why don't we mind our own business and not being opinionated about everyone so a man can get a fair trial...

seriously... I just want some accountability from the president and the press on this one... they were BOTH WRONG in this, and they need to apologize at the very least (it wont happen but I can dream)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
This is a conspiracy site right. Well lets talk conspiracy ok?

Tell us again where the grass stains are SPD? Where are the grass stains GZ? Where are the grass stains GZ fans?

One witness said GZ had a hoodie on when in handcuffs. This orange jacket he is wearing had 1 particle of GSR on it, on the upper back portion of the right sleeve. The tshirt he is wearing had 0 GSR particles on it. How does someone shoot someone from 1''-18'' and not get any GSR on you, excuse me, 1 particle????????

Was the 1 particle of GSR transferred from his hand to the shoulder of the red jacket when he put it on?

Did GZ change his clothing before he went to the SPD? Or at the least take off a hoodie and put on a jacket? I don't think there is anyway in the world GZ could only get 1 GSR particle on him unless that 1 particle was transferred from GZ hands when he changed clothes and put the jacket on.

WHERE ARE THE GRASS STAINS SPD? GEORGE? GZ FANS???????????????????????? WHERE IS THE GUNSHOT RESIDUE??????????

A female witness says in her police interview that the person in handcuffs had on a hoodie. And the person she saw on top had on a white shirt....we know TM had on very dark grey. Could this explain why his Tshirt has no GSR? He had the tshirt on under a hoodie? Did the hoodie have blood splatter on it? It is very interesting that the interview cuts off right at the moments she is talking about the hoodie.

What is most telling is that his Jacket only has 1 particle GSR and it is on the shoulder.....and 0 particles on his tshirt.

How is that possible? I am sure that some GZ fan will come on and say some guns emit very little Gun powder so its to be expected that his clothes had none on him.

Witness statement audio

Trayvon Case New Evidence: Zimmerman Had NO Gunshot Residue, Gun Had Multiple DNA

Trayvon Martin Case New Evidence: GZ had no GSR
edit on 21-5-2012 by fbluth because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2012 by fbluth because: Trying to fix link for all the edits

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by fbluth

Honestly.. I think the conspiracy is what the heck the police were thinking... They are someone I completely forgot about accountability

In my mind it looks like one of these cops took this personally... Emotions may have risen... and things got out of control, which could have done a couple things

1. Caused more evidence for or against Zimmerman
2. Caused physical trauma (thats a long shot)
3. They didn't get their ducks in a row... This could cause a mis-trial

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

Here is a question for all GZ fans to ask themselves based on the timeline you provided. They all seem to think TM could have ran home and been home, blah blah blah....cuz he had a couple of minutes.

Why did it take the police officer 2 full minutes and 3 seconds from arriving on scene to get to the back yards and locate Zimmerman? We know he pulled up in front of a 911 callers house, she sees him pull up, its in her interview. So the cop only had to go from the front of the building to the back of the building......and it took a train police officer 2m3s to get there. And GZ fans thinkg that TM had time to get home in his 2 or 3 minutes available to him...all while trying to dodge GZ crazy butt.

Im curious to how GZ fans will explain how it took a Police officer 2m3s to run around 1/2 of a building? He must have been FAT!!!! I wonder if he played football in high school? His speed seems to match that of TM ... if not a little faster.

Any thoughts GZ fans?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

This is a conspiracy site right. Well lets talk conspiracy ok?

Tell us again where the grass stains are SPD? Where are the grass stains GZ? Where are the grass stains GZ fans?

One witness said GZ had a hoodie on when in handcuffs. This orange jacket he is wearing had 1 particle of GSR on it, on the upper back portion of the right sleeve. The tshirt he is wearing had 0 GSR particles on it. How does someone shoot someone from 1''-18'' and not get any GSR on you, excuse me, 1 particle????????

Was the 1 particle of GSR transferred from his hand to the shoulder of the red jacket when he put it on?

Did GZ change his clothing before he went to the SPD? Or at the least take off a hoodie and put on a jacket? I don't think there is anyway in the world GZ could only get 1 GSR particle on him unless that 1 particle was transferred from GZ hands when he changed clothes and put the jacket on.

WHERE ARE THE GRASS STAINS SPD? GEORGE? GZ FANS???????????????????????? WHERE IS THE GUNSHOT RESIDUE??????????

A female witness says in her police interview that the person in handcuffs had on a hoodie. And the person she saw on top had on a white shirt....we know TM had on very dark grey. Could this explain why his Tshirt has no GSR? He had the tshirt on under a hoodie? Did the hoodie have blood splatter on it? It is very interesting that the interview cuts off right at the moments she is talking about the hoodie.

What is most telling is that his Jacket only has 1 particle GSR and it is on the shoulder.....and 0 particles on his tshirt.

How is that possible? I am sure that some GZ fan will come on and say some guns emit very little Gun powder so its to be expected that his clothes had none on him.

Witness statement audio

Trayvon Case New Evidence: Zimmerman Had NO Gunshot Residue, Gun Had Multiple DNA

Trayvon Martin Case New Evidence: GZ had no GSR

edit on 21-5-2012 by fbluth because: Trying to fix link for all the edits

On the 911 tapes zimmerman was
heard telling the 911 op he was observing treyvon
and that treyvon was observing him.
We know treyvon smashed his head in the ground multiple times
and there is proof of it via eye witness testimony and the wounds on zimmerman
The circle around his suv was the circle back treyvon
did rigtht around the time zimmerman was ambushed..
Trying to cover someones mouth is not the same as doing it..
On the 911 tapes zimmerman was
heard telling the 911 op he was observing treyvon
and that treyvon was observing him, treyvon went running
but didnt run home, double backed waited for zimmerman
to walk down the street and when he checked to the signs
WAM BAM THANK YOY MAM, treyvon brutally tried
to kill zimmerman,

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Wait... what about all of the facts I provided in my subsequent links? That whole post was a plethora of facts. I see, I wasn't answering the specific question you wanted to know the answer to. But I was able to provide facts that Trayvon attacked Zimmerman... although if he was being followed, he might have done that in self-defense.
edit on 21-5-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

We do not know TM bashed GZ head on the sidewalk. You say that but how do you explain TM body being located here....

We also know that GZ brother told Piers Morgan that his brother moved his head off the sidewalk so TM couldn't bash it one more time so he wouldn't end up spoon fed in diapers, and then shot TM. So if that is true, how is TM body all the way up in the grass away from the sidewalk? (see above pic, again)

George Zimmerman's Brother Interview

We also know that GZ father said that his son was knocked down at the 'T' of the sidewalk and TM got on top of him and started beating him in the face, according to GZ dad... so explain how TM body is so far away from the 'T' in the sidewalk. (see pic above again)

George Zimmerman's Father - Full Interview on Trayvon Martin Shooting - Sean Hannity -- 4-4-12

There is proof of a chase going on towards the T and towards TM house. There are at least 3 eyewitness that seen GZ (described as the larger man, or the alive man, or the broad shouldered man) on top, why do you discount them? John, your favorite witness, also has now backtracked on who was screaming, he doesn't know anymore. So you GZ fans have to stop using him as a source for GZ yelling. And speaking of John, why did it take john over a minute to call 911 AFTER the shooting? He went outside BEFORE the shooting, supposedly, and said to stop....so this was around 7:16:00s pm....the first 911 call came in at 7:16:11s .... so why did it take John so long to call 911? Johns call came in at 7:18:00s. That is 1 minute 4 seconds after the shooting. So what was John doing for all that time? That is a question that must be asked....John was actually one of the very last 911 calls, if not the absolute last. So John, who was so concerned and said he was going to call 911.....took his time doing it, and everyone else beat him to it.....how could that happen? He sure was in no hurry to call 911 it took him over 2 mins AT LEAST to call 911 from the time he would have went outside til the actual call....what was he doing during that time?

You are just living in fantasy world. It is very well established that GZ was not ambushed and he was not ambushed at his truck. And the circle around his truck could not have been when you think TM ambushed....GZ still got of his car, still followed him, still hung up with dispatch...and still killed TM in the backyard at least 100-150 feet or more from his truck. I really don't know what world you live in, but it is not reality.

You can't even follow your own story. In one line you say TM circled GZ truck and then ambushed him in the next sentence you say that GZ got out of his car and followed TM and TM then doubles back to attack GZ. First how can it be ambushed at the truck then attacked after TM doubles back? Second, if TM ran from GZ while GZ was in his car, which GZ said he did, how would TM know that GZ was gonna get out of his car and follow him? Why would TM double back to anywhere. If he was gonna attack GZ he wouldn't have ran, he would have attacked him right there. What is so sad is you can't even see how illogical you sound, especially when you are trying to meld like 5 fantasy options of TM actions to try and make him guilty....none of which you have evidence of and most of which have been proven flatly false.

If you can't stick to the facts, im done answering you. You keep on with things like ambushes, and doubling back, etc and those things are lies or you have no prove of them. If you can stop doing those things we can talk, but as long as you continually make up your own version of events it is pointless to debate.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by fbluth

Oh, please how silly.
There is not real solid evidence,
if there was they would of plastered
it all over the MSM like they did
all the BS evidence they have spewed.
Now covering their ass the discovery
we know zimmerman acted in self defense

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

1. Like you said, its up in the air on whether it is a hate crime....still could be.

2. It shows blood on the back of his head, like his head was bleeding. A bleeding scratched head in no way proves an attacked. He may have slipped and fell, he may have scraped it on the ground during the scuffle, which is most likely what happened., but a bloody head in NO WAY PROVES your claim of GZ being attacked.

3. How does that in any way prove an attack. I can link an article that shows where the bullet wound in TM chest was and use it to prove that GZ murdered TM, by your logic I would be correct in doing so, correct?

4. Again, no. The medical report shows any injuries TM may have had, such as the only one reported as a small 1/4-1/8'' abrasion below one of his knuckles. That doesn't prove an attack. That sounds like a freaking paper cut to me. How do you think the autopsy report proves that TM attacked anyone? You just want it to be that way, so that is the way you read the article.

5. Notice they are not declaring that. You left out words such as 'he is claiming' .... he acted in self defense.

6. It is not relevant. The level in TM system of THC PROVE (see I can use that word because that is what science does, it proves things) that he had not smoked from 5/7 days prior to his death. Someone who has read so many articles should know this, and already know that it is irrelevant to this case. Especially considering the link you provided stated this

Martin's autopsy indicated that medical examiners found THC, the psychoactive ingredient in marijuana, when they tested Martin's blood and urine. The amount described in the autopsy report is such a low level that it would have played no role in Martin's behavior, said Larry Kobilinsky, a professor of forensic science at John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York.

7. I think its unfortunate that zimmerman thought he had to stop someone walking down the street who was not committing a crime. Its unfortunate that strangers made GZ so paranoid that he had to follow them and then cause trouble til the point that he cowards out and murders them. I think that is much sadder than GZ not being able to just take on TM in a fist fight. Funny how we see things differently.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Yes skip over everything I pointed out to you and stick to your story of 'there is no real evidence'......so why did the judge allow the case to go forward and for GZ to be arrested if there is no evidence?

Don't answer that....you ignored everything in my last post, Im done talking to you. ;-)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by Annee

Wait... what about all of the facts I provided in my subsequent links? That whole post was a plethora of facts. I see, I wasn't answering the specific question you wanted to know the answer to. But I was able to provide facts that Trayvon attacked Zimmerman... although if he was being followed, he might have done that in self-defense.

There is nothing I haven't seen on this case. Just because I haven't posted - - does not mean I haven't followed this thread and the others.

Let's just say your bias came through in your presentation.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

reply to post by Annee

Well Dee Dee said those things, you just have the order wrong.

She said GZ spotted TM under the overhang of the mailboxes where TM was waiting out the rain. She say that TM told her some man was watching him from his car on his telephone, she says to run, he says he's gonna walk faster, ...... it is moments later that TM tells her that the 'crazy creepy' guy is following him again. She tells him to run, he says he isn't going to because he is pretty close to home....then she hears TM and GZ exchange words...she hears a scuffle of some sort and the then the call is disconnected.

Thanks.

That's what I was looking for. Knew I heard it - - just wanted clarifying facts - - which you provided.

you are trippin!!!

soaking wet and just steps from Daddy's house and he is ducking the rain......

now I have heard everything, and the biggest load of crap..........

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

no you are trippin!!!!

He wasn't just 'steps' from his house. The clubhouse and mailboxes at the front of the community and TM house was back by the back gate. How is that just step? He was murdered 70 yards from his house..thats 210 feet....how is 210 'just steps'?

We all heard everything, some of the GZ excuses for not going to the ER that night are laughable...didn't wanna pay for ambulance, didn't have insurance...or his reasons for getting out and following in the first place, the excuses made for GZ actions by GZ fans is what is far out there and far fetched. So your right, we have now heard it all and the biggest load of diarrhea has come from GZ fans to try and make excuses for his very poor and ultimately illegal (putting a bullet in the chest of someone he chased down and held down) murder of an unarmed teenager.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by fbluth

So tm ambushed him, tried beating gz to death,
Covered gz's mouth while grabbing for his gun?
All that and only 1-1/4 inch abrasion on 1 knuckle?
All the while gz successfully grabs his gun while yelling
(with his mouth covered) and shoots tm?
After following him when instructed ( yes gogo
They said that) not to..? I'm am for neither side

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dirty7481

After following him when instructed ( yes gogo They said that) not to..?

No, they didn't say that.
They said, "We don't need you to do that."

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by fbluth

He wasn't just 'steps' from his house. The clubhouse and mailboxes at the front of the community and TM house was back by the back gate. How is that just step? He was murdered 70 yards from his house..thats 210 feet....how is 210 'just steps'?

The average high school football player should be able to run 2/3 of the length of a football field without too much difficulty.
How long should it have taken him?
Well, if it took him more than Fifteen Seconds, he was very slow for a high school player.
Rivals.com

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dirty7481

TM didnt ambush anyone. That has been well established even by GZ side.

GZ is the only who says that TM was 'beating him to death'. GZ injuries don't suggest that in any way at all.

Again, GZ is the only one that says TM was covering or trying to cover his mouth. There is no evidence to back up that statement. None of TM DNA was found on GZ gun or holster. Your claim of he was grabbing for the gun is now also proven wrong.

Yes only a 1/4-1/8'' abrasion on one knuckle. I guess you didn't read the autopsy report. Its available online for your reading pleasure. Or are you saying that the ME lied or made a mistake?

The lack of wounds on GZ hands shows HE ONLY went for his gun. That was his FIRST recourse. And again you are making false claims saying that TM tried to cover GZ mouth. Only GZ claims that and there is no evidence to support that claim.

Yes all of that happened after he was told he didn't need to follow TM. GZ said 'ok' he wouldn't follow 15 seconds after getting out of his car...why did he not make it back to his vehicle in the next 87 seconds? That would be because he continued to follow after being told not to.

I would disagree, you are for GZ. With the statements you made as fact, which I have shown are not fact, it seems you have a bias that is favoring GZ. You clearly don't know the actual facts of this case if you are question the autopsy and trying to claim TM ambushed GZ. Aren't you interested in the truth or are you only interested in seeing GZ get a 'not guilty'?Similar to Casey Anthony's 'not guilty'.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Is that in the dark, in the rain, going around houses, running on grass, with street clothes on, with a man chasing you?

If you could link the side by side stats of GZ and TM for the 100 yard dash or similar maybe we can talk then. Or if you can find stats that match the conditions I listed above then we can talk.

Until then you are just trying to make more excuses for a man who chased down an unarmed teenager, who yes, played football, and murdered him. That's what you are doing.

top topics

<< 366  367  368    370  371  372 >>

join