It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 374
<< 371  372  373    375  376  377 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

No, infact at this point i dont know of one witness that lines up with Zimmerman, even the detictive in the case wanted Zimmerman to go down for manslaughter.

Care to enlighten me?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurected

No, infact at this point i dont know of one witness that lines up with Zimmerman, even the detictive in the case wanted Zimmerman to go down for manslaughter.

Care to enlighten me?

Your facts are a little messed up here but blame that on CBS when they broke this they didnt explain. A capias request which is what the officer asked for forces the person to appear before a judge. An arrest warrant is a crime has been committed and the person needs to be booked in jail for trial. The officer made a capias request meaning he should appear in court to answer questions on the incident.Its standard any time the officer thinks theres still unanswered questions leaving the possibility a crime was committed.See this in involuntary manslaughter cases for example in truth it means very little the district attorney gets 100s of these.There job is to decide if there is any evidence of wrong doing.

Now as far as the witnesses that believe treyvon was attacked and killed please show me the testimony i read alll they had i thought but apparently i missed something because everything i saw backed zimmermans story with one exception. And that was his girlfriend that wasnt actually at the scene and somethings not right there because her call ended before zimmermans 911 call. And this leads me to the other question of why did she wait 3 weeks to come forward only after mr crump informed her she was talking to Treyvon. And the other problem i have is the phone was in the mothers possession 3 weeks after the killing.I dont think that was the same phone Treyvon had on him, at the time. Because i cant figure out how she got the phone.But i figure that will become clearer wants the facts come out.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
But Sanford Police homicide investigator Chris Serino, in filing a “capias” request recommending a manslaughter charge against Zimmerman, stated in his report that Zimmerman could have avoided the confrontation with Martin by remaining in his vehicle, or by identifying himself to Martin to “allay his concerns.”reply to post by dragonridr

From a very fast google search.

For the rest, the only witnesses that did almost link up with Zimmermans story the same ones who in the last few days say they dont really know what happened.. It been the subject of its own threads, and gone over here so i dont think i really need to bring that up again. Also we know the girlfriend on the phone etc.. That is why i asked just what witnesses went along with Zimmermans side of things? I cant think of any so far other then Zimmerman himself.
edit on 23-5-2012 by Resurected because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
In reply to the Other Thread

reply to post by Resurected

I think it's an extremely sad case for everyone involved.
A kid was shot because some guy couldn't take an ass-whooping. That's sad.

That being said, I also have no idea what was going through Zimmerman's head.
He very well could have been afraid for his life.

We don't have all the facts, we just have what the MSM decides to spoon-feed us.

We do know however, that the MSM published photos of Martin when he was a younger teenager.

We know that they published Zimmerman's older mugshots.

We know that the media manipulated audio to make it look racially motivated by Zimmerman.

We know that the POTUS (who has NO place stating an opinion in a legal matter before the judge and jury have decided on it) put his stamp against Zimmerman.

Again, I don't have an opinion on Zimmerman's guilt or innocence. It's not up to me to decide.

I do however have an opinion that George Zimmerman was made out to be guilty immediately after the story hit the airwaves.

So there you have it.

I don't know if you're just trying to incite an argument, but there is not one to be had by me.
edit on 5/23/2012 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

The media minipulated the audio so it could be heard, and even without having the word "coon" in it it still didnt cast Zimmerman in a good light.. Not to mention Zimmermans myspace page, what those who worked with him previously had to say and the fact that he was layed off from one of those jobs all having racial conections.. Hey, it adds up. Now so far the i have seen the later pics of Martin in the media also, as with the Suit and tie pic from Zimmerman.. The whole MSM bit are just people taking what they want and not looking into it more.

Remember, The last words anyone claim to have heard from Martin the girlfriend (whos story does add up with the 911 call and the rest of what we know of the case, those who want to discredit her need to ask themselves how she knew the rest) where "Get off, get off"

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

The media minipulated the audio so it could be heard, and even without having the word "coon" in it it still didnt cast Zimmerman in a good light..

You're not even worth debating this with. You don't even know about the edit scandal?
Sure, they just improved the audio.

I suggest you check this out.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by fbluth
reply to post by butcherguy

And then explain why GZ would run towards TM house and AWAY from his vehicle.

Yes, your one of those people.

Why would treyvon be so moronic
and ambush zimmerman? Theres
morons out there who like to beat up
on mexican/white people.

Why be so moronic and keep repeating a lie you have completely made up in your head.
Mr. Zimmerman even says you are wrong about this lie but you keep repeating it.

Why are you so eager to lie to defend someone you do not know about a night's events you were not present for? Can you at least explain why you lie? TKDRL was man enough to do explain why he is lying in this thread. Are you?

Hell, all of you are scared to get into a fist fight with a skinny teenage boy so I doubt it.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
I will have to keep fighting the disinformation
here in this thread, with accurate information
that zimmerman is innocent. The least I can do.

With lies of your own?
I really do not get it.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

The media minipulated the audio so it could be heard, and even without having the word "coon" in it it still didnt cast Zimmerman in a good light.. Not to mention Zimmermans myspace page, what those who worked with him previously had to say and the fact that he was layed off from one of those jobs all having racial conections.. Hey, it adds up. Now so far the i have seen the later pics of Martin in the media also, as with the Suit and tie pic from Zimmerman.. The whole MSM bit are just people taking what they want and not looking into it more.

Remember, The last words anyone claim to have heard from Martin the girlfriend (whos story does add up with the 911 call and the rest of what we know of the case, those who want to discredit her need to ask themselves how she knew the rest) where "Get off, get off"

Now i see your confusion do you realize it doesnt matter if Zimmerman was a kkk member.Again doesnt matter if he followed Treyvon, In fact he could have called him a coon still immaterial.In fact they could have had a verbal altercation before hand and Zimmerman called him every name in the book.He could be the biggest A hole on the entire planet however there is only 1 issue the state has to prove in order to receive a conviction is that Zimmerman started the fight.

The state has to prove Zimmerman threw the first punch.The only testimony that matters is the one eye witness that said Treyvon was on top of Zimmerman beating him.And the autopsy report showing the only injury Treyvon had on his entire body was scraped knuckles. With the eyewitness confirming he was being beaten screaming for help.Then there is Zimmermans injuries showing he was indeed beaten(sadly he must of been pathetic at defending himself to need the gun but thats another issue) And the obvious fact he didnt lay one single punch even after death a punch shows up on a dead body even if theres no obvious bruising.

So basically the one key issue the state needs to get a conviction since his character or background is totally immaterial is zimmerman started the physical altercation.And as far as testimony ive seen the witnesses verify his side of the story.And the physical evidence seems to verify zimmermans story.At no time is a person expected to take a beating without defending themselves the law acknowledges his right to fight for his life if he deemed it threatened.

PS yes i think zimmerman handled it wrong and it cost Treyvon his life but thats something Zimmerman has to live with and im sure he regrets many decisions he made that night.But none of the diciosn he made were illegal either.And im sure even Treyvon made some decisions that if avoided would lead to him never having been shot this is truly a tragic situation.One life gone forever and another wasted he will never live this incident down effectively ruined the rest of his life.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Just admit it, you don't know squat about this case and you don't care to. You know you want GZ to be innocent and that is all there is to it. You don't care about evidence, witnesses, actual facts.....you don't even care about GZ. If you did you would know he hated mexicans and you never would have called him a mexican.

So you just admit you don't care if GZ killed TM in cold blood or not. Because to you if he did, that is acceptable as well. Admit it.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Well that just proves you haven't listened to the audio files of all the witness statements. They are sworn to tell the truth before each and every interview.

Why don't you know that? Its available online.

Guess you just want GZ to be innocent even if he isn't.

here is one example

Audio File - GZ ex co worker - 'GZ is a bully'
edit on 24-5-2012 by fbluth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Resurected

No they have 'John'.....'John' who in his interview at the station said he didn't know who was yelling because it was just to dark AND this is a very important AND; there was no MMA style punches. He says that TM was ONLY holding GZ down. Yep that sounds life threatening.

Shhhhhh....don't tell them.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

I believe you missed a few things as well.

Just an example of one. GZ dispatch call ended at 7:13:40s. Dee Dee phone records show her call ended at 7:16. which by cell phone billing means anytime between 7:15:00 and 7:15:59......so tell us again how her call ended before GZ dispatch call.

George Zimmerman Police Call w. Time Stamps and Notes

I only provide the link to show the timestamps, not any of the authors notes or commentary.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

You forgot to mention your star witness told police in his interview at the station that he isn't sure who was yelling for help and that he only seen, who he claims to be TM on top, holding GZ down. So where is the threat to GZ life if he is only being held down AND he knows police are on the way?

Yes, I see your confusion now.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

....who he claims to be TM on top, holding GZ down. So where is the threat to GZ life if he is only being held down AND he knows police are on the way?

How did the injuries appear on GZ im your theory?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Well that just proves you haven't listened to the audio files of all the witness statements. They are sworn to tell the truth before each and every interview.

Why don't you know that? Its available online.

Guess you just want GZ to be innocent even if he isn't.

here is one example

Audio File -
GZ ex co worker - 'GZ is a bully'

edit on 24-5-2012 by fbluth because: (no reason given)

I retract my statement. I had not listened to those depositions.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by fbluth

BTW, a deposition is where a witness may be led by the questions, because there are no attorneys present from the defense, and no judge to rule whether the statements can be heard by the jury.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Its not my theory, as you state in your condescending statement. It is what a witness told police. How is that MY theory?

However, no one said there wasn't a scuffle on the ground. This witness is just saying that he doesn't know who was yelling and that TM was simply holding GZ down and not beating him 'MMA style'. That just indicates that when this witness got out and seen TM holding GZ (if it was TM, all other witness say it was GZ on top), that he missed the scuffle on the ground. Why is that so hard to understand?

It is unfortunate that you don't understand the difference between what witness state to police and what you consider 'my theory'.....and you a police officer? Holy smokes.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

What would your point be? You said they weren't sworn to tell the truth, i provided information that showed they are, and you retracted your statement. Topic over.

So even if they are 'led'...they are still sworn to tell the truth no matter where that leading takes them, correct?

I don't see how this is relevant to you saying they weren't sworn to tell the truth. No big deal though.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

What would your point be? You said they weren't sworn to tell the truth, i provided information that showed they are, and you retracted your statement. Topic over.

So even if they are 'led'...they are still sworn to tell the truth no matter where that leading takes them, correct?

I don't see how this is relevant to you saying they weren't sworn to tell the truth. No big deal though.
It is relevant to the defendant getting a fair trial, or the rules wouldn't be in place.

But then you are already decided on what happened. The prosecution would want you in the jury pool, but the judge and defense wouldn't.

top topics

<< 371  372  373    375  376  377 >>

join