It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 182
<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bullypulpit

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by Bullypulpit

Still waiting for you to please explain to me how Zimm has been denied his due process.
The maJority of posters on here WANT him deprived of his due process rights. My bad for leaving out the WANT .He actually is being treated fairly and correctly by Law Enforcement.Its the freak nasty headhunter "Justice for saint trayvon" crowd that would deny him his rights

Fair enough, so long as we recognize that his rights havent been violated in any way.

Now, that said, I do think that there are a lot of people like me, who simply want to see this go to trial, who get lumped into the group you mention. And it would serve everyone well to realize that most in this discussion fall in between the two extremes.

Most realize Zimm didnt leave the house that day looking to bag him a blacky.
Most realize that Trey, like all teenagers, was not an angel.

The truth is in the middle somewhere. But it seems the sensationalism is all that is getting noticed in this case.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

So you think its funny that a kid was shot. Again, that is quite sad.

So, like I already asked, pealse explain to me what this has to do with ANYTHING.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

It just makes the idea that he attacked zimmerman more plausible. The kid has no problem telling his friends to shoot people and the whole thing is hilarious.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

OK buddy. I worked in a middle school for a long time. There was nary a student who didnt make a comment along these lines at some point. Thats what kids do.

But keep on laughing about it.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

Point out to me where I haven't been an objective observer.

Gladly where do i begin?

1. Investigating for yourself huh? What did that include?

Reading articles from independant web sites, observing both sides of argument. Interpreting the witnesses statements, interpreting Zimmermans statement's. Looking at the raw data. Enhancing the footage of Zimmerman's head wounds for myself. Reviewing the states statute and the lagalities under the pretext of self defense ect ect

2. Bag of stolen jewerly? Prove it. Ive addressed that issue, objectively, even going so far as to say Treyvon may have stolen it.

Guilty until proven innocent remember? Prove he did not.
See what I did there

Tell how that is not objective?

If you believe he may have stolen the items then that would imply you he may be a criminal correct? Thanks for clearing that up, this gives me more credence to my argument that he was a bad apple.
you were being objective - a point for you

3. Ive been 'caught' doing dope...Ive been caught stealing as teenager (from a store)....what does that prove? Ill tell you, it proves he was a trypical american teenager.

That explains your mentality. No this is not typical. You are a criminal defending criminals and I am not shocked.

4. Only innocent until proven guilty in a court of law...by your logic he should be charged if you are so set on this 'innocent until proven guilty'.....he will be soon.

That makes absolutely no sense you impy the opposite. You say he will be charged soon hence the investig ation team has tipped you off that they are going to arresting him lol.
Wishfull thinking and empty claims

5. Source to back up your claim Treyvon 'grabbed' for the gun....and his dad or brother don't count. We have already established family members lie to protect.

Zimmerman, his dad and all witnesses DO COUNT!
Who says they do not? LOL

Burglary, Drugs, representing local gang.....sources for any of this...or was this information gained in your 'investigation'?

THE POLICE STATED THIS!
www.miami-police.org...

Go to his fb and twitter see for yourself

Ive looked at this objectively and come to the conculsion that Zimmerman should be charged and made to defend himself in front of a jury based on the evidence available.

And if he is ever charged he will finally vindicate himself and be acquitted.

Treyvon needed to die based on rumors, lies, and speculation only....no facts.

I never said he needed to die, I said he was a bad kid based on his behavior. I have been going by the facts the entire time while you disregard the facts and refute the witnesses testimony "they do not count" , the police and investigators observation and professional skills to conduct an investigation. Why? Because you have no respect for the law and those educated to conduct justice.

Zimerman did not kill treyvon, treyvon killed treyvon imo

you can quote me on that too

edit on 4-4-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

But did all those students break into houses and steal jewelry and assault people?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Can you prove that trey did?

Where is the police record of his conviction for theft?
Who did he assault?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts
Plzz shoot da #mf dat lied 2 u!- Treyvon "NO_LIMIT_NIGGA" Martin

Thanks for posting this, did not realize his account was closed all ready. It seems someone has been sanitizing the evidence. Whomever had access to his account

Thing is all accounts are still backed up to the database just like facebook. Close the account but all the data is still there. Clearly reppin his set, keeping it gully. What a sweet innocent little angel

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

1. You can start wherever you want. That's up to you. That response means you can't back up your claim.
2. Where did Zimmermans past run in with the law and anger management classes factor into you decision or did they at all? Seems logical the one with the CRIMINAL record wouldn't get so much benefit of the doubt. Why does he?
3. You are trying to assassinate the character of the victim. Treyvon is dead, so no charges will ever be able to brought against him regarding any thefts or other crimes, so you are wrong, he is innocent, because you will never be able to prove him guilty of you claims because Zimmerman killed him. As far as the law is concerned Treyvon is innocent of all crimes and always will be. You can not be charged with a crime if you can't defend yourself under the law, so you can thank Zimmerman for making Treyvon forever innocent......even if he did snatch some jewelry
4. Zimmerman was a proven criminal....that give more credence to my argument. A criminal with a history of aggression. Like I said before, Treyvon will always be innocent of ALL CRIMES because zimmerman killed him. 5. He is only innocent until proven guilty in a court of law....that is only a legal term. Based on the evidence, not to mention the lead investigator wanted to charge.....ill bet everything I own that he is charged.
6. The court of law says they don't. It's called hearsay. George could have and would have told them anything. I can say anything I want does that make it true? And haven't we already established that if we can't believe people that support Treyvon like family/friends/coaches than why should we believe those same people from Zimmerman?
7.Your link isn't to any type of article ... so I have no idea what that is arguing.
8. So I guess if we go to your facebook and twitter we wouldn't find anything that makes you look foolish. Does that mean you should die for it? What will we see when we get a hold of Zimmermans personal internet communications?
9. We can wait for that day, im betting on conviction or hung jury....he will never get an all out acquittal, imo
10. I have not diregarded any FACTS ... you aren't clear on what facts are that is the problem you are having. FACTS are not things that Zimmerman says or tells his parents or freinds....facts are things that can actually be proved with evidence that something happened. Like the FACT that had Zimmerman stayed in his safe car from the scary unarmed teenager none of this would have happened. Or another FACT is that Treyvon is dead at the hands of Zimmerman.
11. Ive never said anything 'didn't count'...but I dont lay all my evidence on one or 2 eyewitness that seen partials of the event in the admitted by all dark night. And I damn sure don't take the word of anything Zimmermans family says. We all know why they would lie.....and the only one who can defend him self in any 'he said/she said' is dead....so saying things like 'he grabbed for the gun and its a fact because zimmermans family said thats what he told them'.......is not a fact.

edit on 4-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Huh.I went thru school and life without being arrested or committing a criminal act,no traffic tickets either.Not that hard to do.Lots of folks do it.Of course,I had parents who cared.Looks like saint trayvon was less than a stellar citizen,emulating the thug life dynamic.
And if you reference the "subway vigilante " case,Mr Goetz ,the "Shooter" was found not guilty when he shot 4thugs menacing him with....wait for it....screwdrivers..they used them to break into pinball machines and attempt to rob(at least one) citizens...not after that day of course
Mr Goetz got 4 years for having a gun in New York City but otherwise was vindicated
Screwdrivers are weapons by case law
saint trayvon needed to know that
edit on 4-4-2012 by Bullypulpit because: dimocraps in my way

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I guess racism placed stolen jewelry on him.

Good question

Treyvon assaulted zimmerman and that is why he shot him. Do you know anything about this story?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I guess racism placed stolen jewelry on him.

Good question

Treyvon assaulted zimmerman and that is why he shot him. Do you know anything about this story?

1)Why even bring the 'racism' comment to your response? How is that constructive? Can you, or ANYONE, prove that he stole the jewlery?

2)It is a good question, and yet another that you specifically dodge as opposed t o answering, because it hurts your argument. Let me help you with this one: There isnt one. Because he wasnt arrested, let alone convicted.

3)Flat out hearsay. Flat out. Even IF Trey did make the first physical move, he would have been protected by the very SYG law that Zimm is clinging to-meaning it wouldn't be assault, it would be self defense.

Try coming back when you can actually hold up your end of the conversation.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Plzz shoot da #mf dat lied 2 u!- Treyvon "NO_LIMIT_NIGGA" Martin

Yeah...and? Is there a point here?

Oh, that quote is Ebonics for "Please shoot that Mother [expletive] that lied to you" , i found it highly comical as he was shot latter.
edit on 4-4-2012 by DavidWillts because: (no reason given)
Sort of hot what he was wanting on others...I agree...poetic justice and a little of What Goes Around Comes Around hey saint trayvon?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I'm fairly certain (but I'm no lawyer!) the dad and brother's rehash of Zimmerman's account is hearsay, not witness accounts. They weren't there and saw about as much as anyone here--nothing.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Bullypulpit

It's quite amusing that Zimmerman wanted to be a cop and ended up assaulting one. Life sure is funny that way.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

1)Why even bring the 'racism' comment to your response? How is that constructive? Can you, or ANYONE, prove that he stole the jewlery?

Stolen Jewelry in his backpack... You know what Zimmerman wasn't arrested for the death of treyvin martin nor was he convicted- proove to me that what he did was illegal. See what i did there?

2)It is a good question, and yet another that you specifically dodge as opposed t o answering, because it hurts your argument.

I didn't doge crap, i said it was a good question

3)Flat out hearsay. Flat out. Even IF Trey did make the first physical move, he would have been protected by the very SYG law that Zimm is clinging to-meaning it wouldn't be assault, it would be self defense.

You wont believe that he was assaulted but you will believe that he shot him? Sounds like you only believe what you want. You should really look up what hearsay is, i know it is easy to watch law and order and throw legal words around but you should really look up what hearsay means, then you might look like you know what you are talking about.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

You can start wherever you want. That's up to you. That response means you can't back up your claim

Whats wrong, dont want to hear it from the horses mouth? I sent you to the source itself. Then again criminals avoid contacting the police. The horses mouth itself since they confiscated the stolen merch Is that better then an article, the middle man?

Where did Zimmermans past run in with the law and anger management classes factor into you decision or did they at all?

Yes, his record is not anything recent. He seemed to be trying to make a difference in the community as reperations imo. Dont know about anger management, I took anger management classes years ago and I have not shot anyone or harmed anyone. People deal with anger in all kinds of ways. I do not see it being an issue.

Seems logical the one with the CRIMINAL record wouldn't get so much benefit of the doubt. Why does he?

Treyvon Martin was a criminal protege, apprentice to the criminal trade apparently.
Zimmerman was tring to combat crime in his neighborhood watch, see the difference?

3. You are trying to assassinate the character of the victim.

Certainly not. Treyvon assassinated his own character. He emulated the sub culture of gangs and crime in his actions and appearance, behavior. I state the obvious based on mere facts.

Treyvon is dead, so no charges will ever be able to brought against him regarding any thefts or other crimes, so you are wrong, he is innocent, because you will never be able to prove him guilty of you claims because Zimmerman killed him.

Guilty until proven innocent remember? Good luck proving him innocent

See how stupid that sounds? Zimmrmans gun killed Treyvon technically, it is the debate that he was defending himself and based on the testimony as of yet and ballistics he was defending himself. If someone tried to kill you would you defend yourself? Or would you let them shoot you with your own gun?
I would love to hear your response

Zimmerman was a proven criminal....that give more credence to my argument. A criminal with a history of aggression. Like I said before,

That does not amount to a hill of beans

Treyvon will always be innocent of ALL CRIMES because zimmerman killed him.

So if a terrorist blows up a building and later he is shot dead in a unrelated incident that means he was not a terrorist because he is dead then? LOL
Reminds me of this : In the Bizarro world of "Htrae" ("Earth" spelled backwards), society is ruled by the Bizarro Code which states "Us do opposite of all Earthly things!

Hello Bizarro

He is only innocent until proven guilty in a court of law....that is only a legal term. Based on the evidence, not to mention the lead investigator wanted to charge.....ill bet everything I own that he is charged.

Then he decided not to charge him wonder why?
Do you have a paypal?

The court of law says they don't. It's called hearsay. George could have and would have told them anything. I can say anything I want does that make it true? And haven't we already established that if we can't believe people that support Treyvon like family/friends/coaches than why should we believe those same people from Zimmerman?

No longer hearsay when you hav witnesses. Zimmerman has witnesses in his favor. That is a game changer. Treyvons gf said she hear a shove sound over the phone lol.

.Your link isn't to any type of article ... so I have no idea what that is arguing.

What link? I sent you to MIAMI PD, that is the best source possible

So I guess if we go to your facebook and twitter we wouldn't find anything that makes you look foolish.

I dont own a #twitter or a fb, if I did I certainly would not emulate LIL JOHN or gangster rappers

Does that mean you should die for it?

What are you talking about?

What will we see when we get a hold of Zimmermans personal internet communications?

Why would I know? If he had internets wouldnt we have seen anything of wrong doing by now? Spike lee tried look what happened there lol. To my knowledge he does not have a social network profile.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

reply to post by captaintyinknots

Stolen Jewelry in his backpack... You know what Zimmerman wasn't arrested for the death of treyvin martin nor was he convicted- proove to me that what he did was illegal. See what i did there?

2)It is a good question, and yet another that you specifically dodge as opposed t o answering, because it hurts your argument.

I didn't doge crap, i said it was a good question

You wont believe that he was assaulted but you will believe that he shot him? Sounds like you only believe what you want. You should really look up what hearsay is, i know it is easy to watch law and order and throw legal words around but you should really look up what hearsay means, then you might look like you know what you are talking about.

1)Sad attempt. Zimm is under investigation and may still be arrested. Trey was investigated and no charges filed. See the difference? And Id still love for you to justify your "maybe racists put it there" comment.

2)Saying its a good question, without even making an attempt to answer it, is dodging it. You are still dodging it, even after I posted the response for you.

3)You missed the point completely. I hold it as a POSSIBILITY that Trey made threw the first punch. I KNOW FOR A FACT that Zimm shot him. See the difference?

And the fact of the matter still remains, that trey would have been protected in doing so, by the SYG laws. Why wont you speak on that?

And really, why cant you discuss without the personal insults? Is your argument really that weak? Or is it simply that my points hurt your argument to much, so its easier to deflect?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
If an inmate tells his cell mate he killed someone and later that cell mate repeats what he heard on court why isn't that "heresay" as opposed to what the Zimmerman family is saying ?
You DO know jailhouse snitches testify to what they heard all the time ?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join