It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 185
<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Oh Pops... your still at this? I bet you still haven't answered any of my questions. But then again I gave up checking after 12 pages went by and you still ignored them.

Someones got an agenda don't they....

Mods honestly should close this thread. All Pops is doing is trying to incite an emotional response from members.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Yreply to post by DavidWillts

1)another lie. The investigation is ongoing. Again, please research open vs. Closed cases.

2)that is now 4 times.

3)you are mixing posts, this was not my statement. I dot know if its intentional, but it should be noted that mixing posts to manipulate a reader's view is commonly referred to as trolling.

4)simple-I want YOU to answer it, and justify it with the accusations you have levied.

5)another tactic used for trolling. You are taking the single sentence out of context. Your statement was that I believe Zimm that he shot Trey, but not that trey assaulted him. I refuted this saying that I don't care what zimm says, we know for a scientific fact that he fired the fatal shot. Trying to construe that in any way other than what I said is, again, false and misleading.

6)an assault is a physical attack. What you are missing is, thanks to the SYG law,*IF* trey threw the first punch, it was in defense, therefore, not an assault, but a defensive maneuver. Get it yet?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

It was dark ... how could he know zimmerman voice....

I asked a few questions and you ignored them all.....

I am trying am one person not zimmermans
defense attorney not getting paid for this
all though I think they really should hire me

Street lamps maybe, also he saw a guy on the bottom yelling
and guy on top he did not who was who at the time so he described
what they were wearing, he rushed to go call 911 also. We have no
reason not to believe this eye witness, because it lines up with other
witnesses also that could describe who was wearing what and who
was on top of who.. That is probably how. Also it is not too/that dark at 7-8 even
even with rain clouds.

You can't say streetlamps maybe...either there were or there weren't....no maybe.

How does he know it was the guy on the bottom yelling? There was a scuffle going on, right? now add to it it was dark now add to it it happened very quickly, explain to me EXACTLY how he knew it 'was the guy on the bottom'...he may believe it was the man on the bottom, but others believe it was treyvon....did he know zimmermans voice? What if...crazy thought...what if he was mistaken about who was on top? It does not match up with what other eye witnesses reported. How do you know how dark it was, why would EVERYONE say it was dark if it 'wasn't too dark?'.....

the 13 year old boy reported that only one porch light was on at the time and no moonshine (it was raining)...doesn't appear that path from what I have seen has lights, but ALL witness have said it was dark, so I take that to mean ... it was dark and hard to see.

and let me just point this out, its not that anyone doubts this eye witness or any other. an eye witness can see something happen with there own 2 eyes, report about it, then watch what REALLY happened and find out they were totally wrong. It's been said before but as much as you think its the only thing that matters, eye witness testimony is always trumped by scientific evidence...science doesn't lie, people can be mistaken.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Zimmerman laid the hammer of justice down, just get over it. The guy is a hero i know what the media has programmed you to think but you have to step back and think for yourself every once in a while.

6)an assault is a physical attack. What you are missing is, thanks to the SYG law,*IF* trey threw the first punch, it was in defense, therefore, not an assault, but a defensive maneuver. Get it yet?

His defense is horrible as you can clearly see his defensive assault was no match for Zimmerman's justice cannon of truth.
edit on 4-4-2012 by DavidWillts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol
reply to post by pizzanazi75

I have heard way to much idiocy the last few weeks over this as well

then good sir it is entirely possible that I mixed up videos I had watched with another video... my apologies...

the the statement I made over the video goes with the one I watched and will now waste time to go find it....

thank you for being polite ... ats seems to have lost this recently

LOL... you're welcome. I do try and keep myself as civilzed as I can, I do fail sometimes though, Ill admit it. ;-)

You don't have to find a video just for me. There is so many witnesses, on so many shows....and so many sources....the truth is if I was Zimmerman Id beg for a trial to clear my name.

I do feel bad for the man. I don't think he was this evil racist out to clean out all the black folks in the world. I think he made a horrible horrible judgement call that night that took a life. And I believe he should pay for that, but let the court and a jury decide. ... but having said that....his life is over no matter what.

If cleared....he will have to live in hiding for rest of his life or in just plain fear.
If convicted....he goes to jail, and we all know what that will be like for him.
If cleared/convicted/hung jury/no charges. he's gonna get sued for 'wrongful death' in civil court and he will lose. Remember OJ? Won the criminal lost the civil. The bar in Civil court is much much lower. He is a ruined man. And as much as I think he is guilty, I still have compassion for him too, believe it or not. He didn't set out to do this, and im sure he would take it back if he could, but just like everyone says treyvon learned a hard lesson, well zimmerman needs his lesson too. I wouldn't want to be him though....he's got a very tough road ahead of him.
edit on 4-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts

Zimmerman laid the hammer of justice down, just get over it. The guy is a hero i know what the media has programmed you to think but you have to step back and think for yourself every once in a while.

His defense is horrible as you can clearly see his defensive assault was no match for Zimmerman's justice cannon of truth.

So that's all you can say huh? No refuting of any points, no counter arguments, just "get over it".

Ladies and gentlemen, we have ourselves a troll!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

and let me just point this out, its not that anyone doubts this eye witness or any other. an eye witness can see something happen with there own 2 eyes, report about it, then watch what REALLY happened and find out they were totally wrong. It's been said before but as much as you think its the only thing that matters, eye witness testimony is always trumped by scientific evidence...science doesn't lie,.
\

Three witnesses are all mistaken?
One saw AND heard. I am not buying it.
These people gave their testimony that night.shortly
after the shooting before this ever even made the news...
Before the big blow up of all this, they never knew it would
be this big.
Well we know treyvon had time to run,
so why did he not run home?
Zimmerman would of never caught up
with treyvon had treyvon not wanted him too.
Eye witnesses saw treyvon on top, treyvon
chose to be on top of him.
edit on 4-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Ive spent 3 months in Europe over the past year backpacking around on 2 seperate vacations. And I have met people from all over the world of all ages. Wanna know what the first thing they ask about if they have never been to America?

.......Isn't it scary there with all the guns?
......i'm too araid to go to America because EVERYONE carries a gun.

It was an eye opener to me about how the rest of the world sees us. Its hard to defend you country when we have laws on the books that allow people to gun down unarmed people.

Its hard to explain to people we all aren't gun toting vigilantes just looking for a reason to use our weapon....

And now, reading some responses in these boards, which are available globally, I'm sure we are looking even more scary to the rest of the world. It makes me sad. this is not what America should be in 2012, it just shouldn't.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Who cares what the rest of the world thinks. I don't. I know I'm protected.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

So that's all you can say huh? No refuting of any points, no counter arguments, just "get over it".

Ladies and gentlemen, we have ourselves a troll!

Yeah "counter arguments" are easy
Zimmerman is innocent-FACT
Zimmerman defended himself against a criminal drug abuser and dealer-FACT

Zimmerman was released by police because he was innocent-FACT
Media has already admitted to playing edited 911 calls for the public-FACT

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

and let me just point this out, its not that anyone doubts this eye witness or any other. an eye witness can see something happen with there own 2 eyes, report about it, then watch what REALLY happened and find out they were totally wrong. It's been said before but as much as you think its the only thing that matters, eye witness testimony is always trumped by scientific evidence...science doesn't lie,.
\

Three witnesses are all mistaken?
One saw AND heard. I am not buying it.
These people gave their testimony that night.shortly
after the shooting before this ever even made the news...
Before the big blow up of all this, they never knew it would
be this big.
Well we know treyvon had time to run,
so why did he not run home?
Zimmerman would of never caught up
with treyvon had treyvon not wanted him too.
Eye witnesses saw treyvon on top, treyvon
chose to be on top of him.
edit on 4-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

One saw partial events....that explains nothing. And you still haven't explained HOW he would have known it was Zimmermans voice? What happened was he saw 2 people in a scuffle and he heard SOMEONE call for help. How long did he stand and watch and offer no assistance to either one to make his assestment that it was zimmerman yelling?

Id really like to know why 'John' didn't offer an help to Zimmerman if he was getting pummeled so bad. I mean....he ran in the house, up the stairs, got the phone and then called 911....ive said it before,

...........that boy screamed for his life and NO ONE came to his aid. If I was John I wouldn't be real proud of myself for not helping a teenage boy save his life (remember...no one knew zimmerman was armed til that gun went off....unless, john knew zimmerman and knew he was always packin....
.....regardless.....I believe 8 people called 911 and no one went out to help......

....now add on that .... zimmerman never yelled (after he killed Treyvon)....he never yelled 'CALL AN AMBULANCE!!!'...it was reported that after being ask 3 times by mary curtcher roommate 'what is going on out there'....he says 'call he police'....not an ambulance ....the police....I think that says something in itself.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by elrey72011

Who cares what the rest of the world thinks. I don't. I know I'm protected.

I do or I wouldn't have posted it. Im sorry that you live in your bubble and only care about yourself. Not all of us are like that.

Zimmerman would have been just as protected with a taser gun, IF his coward self felt threatened by an unarmed teenager, and treyvon could still be alive....but I know that gun makes you feel like you can CONFRONT any situation with a sense of security you would not have without that little piece of metal to take care of business you mouth or fist cant. Manly.
edit on 4-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Zim may be inconvenienced but not ruined....a civil judgement is only enforceable in the state it's issued in...worst case,he wins the criminal,walks free,gets sued and loses and moves to the Bahamas. .... No big deal...prob wants to get away from all the idols to saint trayvon littering the street corners....it's still a good shoot or he'd be locked up by now

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidWillts

It's "polls" and you are right....as for The Zim not calling an ambulance,if the kid is already cold,what do you need a bus for?
::This whole noise thing is aimed at 1.tearing down right to shoot laws and 2. Begin the gun ban procedure.....never let a good crisis go to waste
edit on 4-4-2012 by Bullypulpit because: Packs of dimocraps roaming the woods at night

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
for those that think Zimmermans father had no bearing on this case....many people seem to believe he did...and questions are being asked......

EXCLUSIVE: Trayvon Martin Family Attorney Raises Questions About The Role Of George Zimmerman’s Father

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

for those that think Zimmermans father had no bearing on this case....many people seem to believe he did...and questions are being asked......

EXCLUSIVE: Trayvon Martin Family Attorney Raises Questions About The Role Of George Zimmerman’s Father

tl;dr version

His dad really did not have a role at all, it is an entire story of liberal BS that does nothing besides sensationalize a stupid headline.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

You gotta figure saint trayvons parents will be mouthing off about their lawsuit/payoff..where were they when he was living the thug life ?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

tl;dr version

His dad really did not have a role at all, it is an entire story of liberal BS that does nothing besides sensationalize a stupid headline.

How do you know that ... just you opinion or do you have any other information to back up that claim? Just because you don't like that these people are being called out doesn't make it 'liberal BS'....this is not a political agenda...this is about justice for a teenager who was gunned down.....it has nothing to do with liberal or conservative.....

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

tl;dr version

How do you know that ...

I read the story past the headline.

just you opinion or do you have any other information to back up that claim?

You can read the story for yourself.

Just because you don't like that these people are being called out doesn't make it 'liberal BS'....this is not a political agenda...this is about justice for a teenager who was gunned down.

Justice was served, the attacker was shot on sight. End of story- everything else is a bunch of liberal BS.

new topics

top topics

<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join