It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 181
<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by pizzanazi75

You are completely ignoring the fact that he tried to get the police dept to arrest this rogue cop and defending the black homeless man...which exactly the opposite of the msm's account that he is violent because he shoved cop.

This new revelation of what truely happened doesn't fit the "crazy violent wanne be cop" scenario set up by the racists and msm.

Source to back that up other than a letter written by a family member to the naacp?

Nothing in that is verifiable. That is one family member saying it. Find me something that proves he called 'publicly' for action.......

Ill say this, if someone accused me of being a racist, I wouldn't have to defend myself as hard as it seems Zimmerman has to. The harder you say you 'aren't something' usually means that is exactly what you are.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

So if somebody were to accuse you of being a pedophile, the harder you deny it, the more it must be true?

Have you stopped beating your wife yet?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by DavidWillts
Everyone needs to take a few deep breaths and realize that the only real victim is George Zimmerman. If that mainstream media has brainwashed you to the point where you are still upset about this you have much larger problems in life.

please explain. The only victim i see here is the dead one....
And the one being denied his rights under due process...innocent until proven guilty,protectionfrom mob "justice"

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone

So if somebody were to accuse you of being a pedophile, the harder you deny it, the more it must be true?

Have you stopped beating your wife yet?

If there is no evidence to back it up then I wouldn't be worried at all. Ive been called all sorts of nasty things and didn't have to break a leg defending myself. If isn't a racist then there will be no evidence at all pointing to it.

However...we have multiple calls to 911 calls that all happen to be about black men, and then the possibility of him saying 'f'ing coons'....those 2 pieces alone start pointing the needle to racist.

So, again, you can accuse me of anything you want, but with no evidence its pointless.....we do have some evidence even if small, now add in a dead black unarmed teenager...the needle is getting closer to racist.

If George is indeed a racist then he better hope this never goes to trial, because then they will have access to all types of information about him.....computer records most likely and wouldn't it be interesting to see the websites that George like to visit.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bullypulpit

Everyone needs to take a few deep breaths and realize that the only real victim is George Zimmerman. If that mainstream media has brainwashed you to the point where you are still upset about this you have much larger problems in life.

And the one being denied his rights under due process...innocent until proven guilty,protectionfrom mob "justice"

there has been no 'mob justice'.....he is still free and walking....where is this 'mob justice' you speak of?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Id just like to point out that 'innocent until proven guilty' only applies in a court of law. this is public opinion based on the evidence we know so no one has to give him the benefit of the doubt of 'innocent until proven guilty'

Same could be said for Treyvon Martin. Yes this is public opinion's.
That is why he has not been charged with any crime's as of yet because the court system is going by the book. The problem with Public opinion is that it is compromised loosely on assumption and speculation and some little independent investigation. Where I prefer to investigate for myself and I implore others to do so as neutrally as possible. Yes you can approach the whole thing based on your beliefs and perceive it as a racial issue but that accomplishes nothing.

....and look at casey anthony how many people believe she is innocent? yet she has been cleared of killing her kid, but we all still judge her, OJ same thing, Louise Woodword (could be wrong on the name, nanny, shook a baby to death, covicted, and judged reduced sentence to time served.. under a year), Dr. Murry, etc.

I treat everyone and every case the same, I do not let past injustices affect the way I think. Zimmerman is not Casey or OJ, he is Zimmerman. He is a completely different person.

We don't have to give Zimmerman the respect of innocent until proven guilty just like he never gave Treyvon a chance to be innocent until proven guilty.

No you do not have to give him respect.

How do you know he did not give Treyvon a chance to be innocent?
You DONT!

We don't owe George Zimmerman anything...if he doesn't like that he has been 'convicted in the court of public opinion' he is free to come out and tell his side of the story and prove us all wrong. So until then.....he is guilty until proven innocent. We owe him nothing.

Never said we owe him anything, but we owe ourselves to be honest and the humanity of fairness do we not?

There is this thing called Due Process

No he is NOT GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT! If that was the way the world operated then anyone can accuse anyone of anything all the time and everyone would be constantly proving they are innocent of such allegations. That is impractical, illogical and counter productive.

Poppycock
edit on 4-4-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Really? So not being arrested for it is denying him his due process?

The court of public opinion does not have rules.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

there has been no 'mob justice'.....he is still free and walking....where is this 'mob justice' you speak of?
thought you quit talking to me....so let me get this straight...we don't owe Zim innocent until proven guilty because little st trey didn't get it???Can you say catch 22?Zim isn't guilty yet of anything,even shooting little st trey illegally SO YES ..he is entitled to be innocent until proven guilty...otherwise we can just go hang anybody that commits a crime we don't like.....the mob justice is the dead or alive wanted poster/reward by some bunch of racial ##SNIP## who want come out into rifle country to spew their filth..they know better
edit on Sun Apr 8 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

"When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point," John said.on the Sanford city website, Zimmerman said he was going back to his SUV when he was attacked by the teen.

His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman's claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.
A witness we haven't heard from before paints a much different picture than we've seen so far of what happened the night 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was shot and killed.

The night of that shooting, police say there was a witness who saw it all.

Sanford police say Zimmerman was bloody in his face and head, and the back of his shirt was wet and had grass stains, indicating a struggle took place before the shooting.

NEW WITNESS ZIMMERMAN WAS ATTACKED BY TREYVON

ITS all coming out zimmerman
is the one screaming on the tape
there is a witness WHO WAS SAW IT!!
THEY WATCHED IT..

YOU HAVE ALL BEEN LIED TOO!!
it is all coming out.
trust me if they could they
would
of arrested him already
they cant cuzz zimmerman
is
innocent

ZIMMERMAN IS INNOCENT DO
NOT BELIEVE THE LIES!!
All the bs the MSM is spewing
is insane people buy right on into
the whole damn race war the
msm is selling you..
JUSTICE FOR ZIMMERMAN
A FREE MAN!!

edit on 23-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/24/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--All Caps
Leys not forget the salient points made by the original poster

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

Id just like to point out that 'innocent until proven guilty' only applies in a court of law. this is public opinion based on the evidence we know so no one has to give him the benefit of the doubt of 'innocent until proven guilty'

Same could be said for Treyvon Martin. Yes this is public opinio's.
That is why he has not been charged with any crime's as of yet because the court system is going by the book. The problem with Public opinion is that it is compromised loosely on assumption and speculation and some little independent investigation. Where I prefer to investigate for myself and I implore others to do so as neutrally as possible. Yes you can approach the whole thing based on your beliefs and perceive it as a racial issue but that accomplishes nothing.

....and look at casey anthony how many people believe she is innocent? yet she has been cleared of killing her kid, but we all still judge her, OJ same thing, Louise Woodword (could be wrong on the name, nanny, shook a baby to death, covicted, and judged reduced sentence to time served.. under a year), Dr. Murry, etc.

I treat everyone and every case the same, I do not let past injustices affect the way I think. Zimmerman is not Casey or OJ, he is Zimmerman. He is a completely different person.

We don't have to give Zimmerman the respect of innocent until proven guilty just like he never gave Treyvon a chance to be innocent until proven guilty.

No you do not have to give him respect.

How do you know he did not give Treyvon a chance to be innocent?
You DONT!

We don't owe George Zimmerman anything...if he doesn't like that he has been 'convicted in the court of public opinion' he is free to come out and tell his side of the story and prove us all wrong. So until then.....he is guilty until proven innocent. We owe him nothing.

Never said we owe him anything, but we owe ourselves to be honest and the humanity of fairness do we not?

There is this thing called Due Process

No he is NOT GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT! If that is the way the world operated then anyone can accuse anyone of anything all the time and everyone would be constantly proving they are innocent of such allegations. That is impractical, illogical and counter productive.

Poppycock

You said 'I treat everyone and every case the same, I do not let past injustices affect the way I think.'

Your very first interjection into this entire thread was this line ... 'Treyvon was likely another scum bag kid, I blame his parents or lack thereof'.....here are some other highlights of yours....

...becoming said scum bag
...Zimmerman is innocent!
...Zimmerman did the right thing
...He is a true inspiration and this should be a warning to teenage punks. They should think twice.
...The more we learn about Trayvon Martin the more it becomes clear what kind of little monster he was, a criminal in the making
...One less criminal off the streets
...But i call it as I see it, and if my daughter brought home a boy like treyvon " a thug" I would flip. He was what he was, a criminal that attacked Zimmerman and tried to take his gun. Deal with it.
...and pictures of men beating horses.....

You are not an objective observer, ive only given a few examples....

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Bullypulpit

Still waiting for you to please explain to me how Zimm has been denied his due process.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

it sounds like the person involved was the son of a high ranking police officer, hmmmmm isnt gz the son of a judge?

the below quote is from your source.

"Documents and emails now show police officers and officials from the office of the State Attorney operated with extreme caution because Collison’s father was a high-ranking law enforcement officer. "

so if the sfd is already known to act in this kind of behavior whats to stop them from doing that in gz's case?

plus we need no to find out if george the weasel zimmerman pulled the race card to get the charges dropped. he already is a known dr jekyl and mr hyde. who came to that womens aid when he threw her and she twisted her ankle? who came to his wifes aid when he slapped her around?

i heard he was helping black children i wonder if that was part of his court ordered anger management plea deal. hmmmmmm cant believe anything from dr jekyl and mr hyde the women beating liar.

so stop trying to paint him as saint george!!!!

fact is he is a coward, that shot an unarmed teenager in self defense. hundreds of one on one fist fights take place everyday very few if any end up with a guy being beaten to death. you guys cant seem to realize that. sounds like some of you may have had your butts handed to you and have gone your whole lives with that grudge and that by gone it you will not let it happen again. next time you get into a fight you will just shoot to kill rather than have a black eye for 2 weeks.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

You said 'I treat everyone and every case the same, I do not let past injustices affect the way I think.' Your very first interjection into this entire thread was this line ... 'Treyvon was likely another scum bag kid, I blame his parents or lack thereof'.....here are some other highlights of yours...

Yes after investigating for myself he was , likely a scum bag kid. Likely being plausible: fit to be believed

Jeuvenile Delinquent, bag of stolen jewelry and a screw driver . Suspended from school for 10 days, caught doing dope - Check

edit: did I miss anything?

Innocent until proven guilty - check

.Zimmerman did the right thing

He defended himself - check

...He is a true inspiration and this should be a warning to teenage punks. They should think twice.

Inspire others to investigate for thyself - check
Think twice about grabbing a gun from ones person/ lesson - check

...The more we learn about Trayvon Martin the more it becomes clear what kind of little monster he was, a criminal in the making

Burglary, Drugs, representing local gang - check

In his absence - double check

...But i call it as I see it, and if my daughter brought home a boy like treyvon " a thug" I would flip. He was what he was, a criminal that attacked Zimmerman and tried to take his gun. Deal with it.

cosign myself - check

Flogging a dead horse (alternatively beating a dead horse in some parts of the Anglophone world) is an idiom that means a particular request or line of conversation is already foreclosed or otherwise resolved, and any attempt to continue it is futile; or that to continue in any endeavour (physical, mental, etc.) is a waste of time as the outcome is already decided.

en.wikipedia.org...

flogging - check

Find a mirror asap, repeat You are not an objective observer, ive only given a few examples
thanks

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

You said 'I treat everyone and every case the same, I do not let past injustices affect the way I think.' Your very first interjection into this entire thread was this line ... 'Treyvon was likely another scum bag kid, I blame his parents or lack thereof'.....here are some other highlights of yours...

Yes after investigating for myself he was , likely a scum bag kid. Likely being plausible: fit to be believed

Jeuvenile Delinquent, bag of stolen jewelry and a screw driver . Suspended from school for 10 days, caught doing dope - Check

Innocent until proven guilty - check
...Zimmerman did the right thing

Inspire others to investigate for thyself - check
Think twice about grabing a gun from ones person/ lesson - check

Burglary, Drugs, representing local gang - check

his abcense - double check

cosign myself - check

irony - check

Find a mirror asap, repeat You are not an objective observer, ive only given a few examples
thanks

Point out to me where I haven't been an objective observer.

1. Investigating for yourself huh? What did that include?
2. Bag of stolen jewerly? Prove it. Ive addressed that issue, objectively, even going so far as to say Treyvon may have stolen it. Tell how that is not objective?
3. Ive been 'caught' doing dope...Ive been caught stealing as teenager (from a store)....what does that prove? Ill tell you, it proves he was a trypical american teenager.
4. Only innocent until proven guilty in a court of law...by your logic he should be charged if you are so set on this 'innocent until proven guilty'.....he will be soon.
5. Source to back up your claim Treyvon 'grabbed' for the gun....and his dad or brother don't count. We have already established family members lie to protect.
6. Burglary, Drugs, representing local gang.....sources for any of this...or was this information gained in your 'investigation'?
7. I have looked at this objectively and come to the conculsion that Zimmerman should be charged and made to defend himself in front of a jury based on the evidence available. You have decided Treyvon needed to die based on rumors, lies, and speculation only....no facts.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Plzz shoot da #mf dat lied 2 u!- Treyvon "NO_LIMIT_NIGGA" Martin

Yeah...and? Is there a point here?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Oh, that quote is Ebonics for "Please shoot that Mother [expletive] that lied to you" , i found it highly comical as he was shot latter.
edit on 4-4-2012 by DavidWillts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Oh, that quote is Ebonics is "Please shoot that Mother [expletive] that lied to you" , i found it highly comical as he was shot latter.

I know what it said. What does it have to do with anything?

And really, you find it funny that someone was killed? Thats just sad...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Oh, that quote is Ebonics is "Please shoot that Mother [expletive] that lied to you" , i found it highly comical as he was shot latter.

I know what it said. What does it have to do with anything?

And really, you find it funny that someone was killed? Thats just sad...

No, i find it funny that he himself was shot after telling a friend to shoot someone.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Bullypulpit

Still waiting for you to please explain to me how Zimm has been denied his due process.
The maJority of posters on here WANT him deprived of his due process rights. My bad for leaving out the WANT .He actually is being treated fairly and correctly by Law Enforcement.Its the freak nasty headhunter "Justice for saint trayvon" crowd that would deny him his rights

new topics

top topics

<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join