It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanted Dead or Alive Poster Issued for George Zimmerman by New Black Panther Party

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by guohua

We can't talk about cases like that because it's racist. You must've missed the memo.

I Did Miss That One,,,,DAMN,,,,,,, OH Well,,,, I Know Uncle O will never call a White House Hold Of Grieving Family Members, He Might Upset The New Black Panthers and he needs them to Guard his voting booths again.

Another thing that all Americans need to Remember,,,,,,, this November when gas prices are at $5.00 a gallon.
Uncle O will be using his Tax Payer Credit Card To Fill The Tanks of Those Buses Carrying his Voting Base To The Polls,,,,, No matter how we look at it, we're getting it in the A%%!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I hate to say it man but if USDOJ wouldent charge the NBPP over the 2008 election voter intimidation then I highly doubt they will bring charges over this.

I mean really, Eric Holder had the nerve to say that no crime was committed? THEY WERE STANDING IN FRONT OF THE POLLING STATION waving billy clubs and ranting and raving about "Honkey you gonna see the wrath of the Black man now!" - yet that isent intimidation according to Holder.
You just cant make this stuff up ... it saddens me that we have allowed political correctness to dictate the legal system.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
New Black Panther leader arrested as group sets bounty in Florida shooting

Nzinga was arrested by members of the fugitive squad at a probation office in Lawrenceville and transported to DeKalb County Jail.

The New Black Panther Party is offering a $10,000 bounty for the capture of Zimmerman, the Florida neighborhood watch captain who shot and killed Martin, an unarmed teenager, last month.
www.ajc.com...:1rof1:
"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth," Black Panther leader Mikhail Muhammad said Saturday at a rally in Sanford, where Martin was killed Feb. 26, according to Fox News.

Zimmerman has claimed he shot Martin in self-defense, but the New Black Panthers are calling for mobilization of 10,000 black men to capture Zimmerman, who has gone into hiding, the Orlando Sentinel reported.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231
reply to post by butcherguy

I hate to say it man but if USDOJ wouldent charge the NBPP over the 2008 election voter intimidation then I highly doubt they will bring charges over this.

I mean really, Eric Holder had the nerve to say that no crime was committed? THEY WERE STANDING IN FRONT OF THE POLLING STATION waving billy clubs and ranting and raving about "Honkey you gonna see the wrath of the Black man now!" - yet that isent intimidation according to Holder.
You just cant make this stuff up ... it saddens me that we have allowed political correctness to dictate the legal system.

There's no doubt that it was a total miscarriage of justice......
By the Dept of Justice.

Seems like our country is pretty screwed up.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I think this video from 7:30 to 13:34 is particularly relevant to this discussion and hopefully it will touch many of you as it has touched me.

EDIT: tried embedding but failed, here's the link www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Today on CNN the leader of the NBP's stated they don't follow "white laws" and denounced their citizenship, and basically made terroristic threats. Doesn't that kind of thing qualify you for indefinite detention nowadays?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Stormdancer777, With All Due Respect to You,, As true as your post is, this man was not arrested for the Bounty but for possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
As a matter of fact in your article it states:

According to the website of the Southern Poverty Law Center, the New Black Panthers "is a virulently racist and anti-Semitic organization whose leaders have encouraged violence against whites, Jews and law enforcement officers." The group was founded in Dallas in 1989 and believes black Americans should have their own nation, according to the SPLC.

www.ajc.com...

With this statement organization whose leaders have encouraged violence against whites, Jews and law enforcement officers Yes, Law Enforcement,,,, and Uncle O's D.O.J Eric Holder as not arrested them for the Wanted Dead or Alive Reward,,,,,,,, I guess they're worried about the protection of their voting booths in Nov.

As much as I'd like to see our Justice System Working Correctly,,,, We won't see this,,, as long as we have the current POTUS, Uncle O running around and Making Stupid Comments, I would only have Respect For Him, When He's Call The Parents of That White Kid That Was Killed in my post above.

edit on 26-3-2012 by guohua because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Saw this and Zimmerman is Hispanic but the news isn't reporting it.

Race relations have been set back 60 years thats what happens when you have morons screaming bloody racist everywhere you look for the past 3 years.

Now this is what racism looks like.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chewingonmushrooms
I think this video from 7:30 to 13:34 is particularly relevant to this discussion and hopefully it will touch many of you as it has touched me.

EDIT: tried embedding but failed, here's the link www.youtube.com...

Here you go my friend.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Race relations have been set back 60 years thats what happens when you have morons screaming bloody racist everywhere you look for the past 3 years.

Hello My Friend,, You're Correct and there is one man out there that told it like it is and has gotten No Air Time,,, Does That Surprise Any One Here?

Former NAACP leader accuses Sharpton and Jackson of ‘exploiting’ Trayvon Martin

Former NAACP leader C.L. Bryant is accusing Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton of “exploiting” the Trayvon Martin tragedy to “racially divide this country.”

He forgot to mention Obama,, The Big Divider!!!

The conservative black pastor who was once the chapter president of the Garland, Texas NAACP called Jackson and Sharpton “race hustlers” and said they are “acting as though they are buzzards circling the carcass of this young boy.”

He's Right,,, Those Individuals Could Careless About this Kid,,,,,, their in it for the Hate, The Monies being Contributed, I'm sure they get their cut,,,,,
dailycaller.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
The New Black Panthers are just adding fuel to an already burning fire. They can make it explode into something more than what it is. I wish they would use their "clout" for more positive purposes such as uniting instead of dividing.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
If a white group created those signs about a black man. All hell would break loose. All over the entire country. Blacks would scream outrage. This in all to many ways reminds me of the Tawana Brawley incident in 1987.

She claimed rape by white men. Black community outraged . Reverend Al Sharpton Jesse Jackson all got involved screamed for justice and spent alot of tax payers $$. The truth was none of it ever happened, she made it all up.

It went as far as it did because of the Rev Al's and JJ's of the black community & the media driving the division of races. A media frenzy.

Same thing is happening here. A young man died that is not in question, what is in question is how it all took place. It's not a white thing or a black thing or a hispanic thing. It's a media driven division of the three.

Folks are simply getting out of hand. I like how,now the Trayvons family is outraged that his marijuana suspension from school was leaked out. Why? Because it erase's the innocent label the black community & media has painted for us all.. For our President to comment on this particular matter was completely un-uncalled for.

The last comment I have about this particular BS is. Innocence does not carry "weed" to school in your back pack. And when his parents said he was experimenting. It;s still illegal !! Saying he was experimenting is a cope out pure & simple. For all we know he was there for the sale or distribution of controlled substance. Or it all was a drug deal gone bad. But WE were'nt there were we?
edit on 26-3-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
We're allowing this Obama to order who our D. O. J. and Order Eric Holder To Investigate because the One is Black and The Other is White in Obamas Eyes,,, His Hispanic but that's not important to Obama.
It would seem, Obama is taking lessons on how to raise his daughters from, Islamist prime minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan.

She wears Islamist-style clothes that obscure her hair and shape.

investmentwatchblog.com...

Is Sharia law coming to the Department of Justice? I mean look at The New Black Panthers, their clearly close to the Nation of Islam,.
Obamas own D.O.J said they committed no crime in 08 at the voting station, so,,, I have to assume they are sanctioned by Obama and that would have to include Sharia Law,,,, Wouldn't it?

No arrest of any New Black Panther as been made for the wanted dead or alive poster,,,,,,,, Who's Protecting Who?

edit on 26-3-2012 by guohua because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
EVERY group has its extremists.

Or are you profiling?

Are the Black Panther's worse then NOM (National Organization for Marriage)?

Not in my mind.

Seriously? WTF? Consider this..

Black guy kills white guy. (Not that it would get news coverage or anything)

The KKK shows up and places a bounty of $10,000 to kill or capture the black shooter.

Would there be
A) Outrage from the news, people condemning racism, blacks in an approar etc..
B) Shrug of the shoulders meh, it's no big deal..

Answer would be A.

So we have the black version of the KKK marching threatening to kill a person who hasn't even been charged with a crime and the media is saying ... practically nothing.

The "civil rights" leaders are saying ........ nothing....

And assclowns like you are saying it's "profiling" for calling them out on their racist garbage?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

could be a different Nation tomorrow,
maybe cool heads will prevail

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

You're Correct and when was it,,,,,,,,,, OH Yes, July 2009,,,, didn't Obama say the police acted "stupidly" during an incident.with a Black Professor Friend of his? Criticizing the Cambridge police department's arrest of Harvard University Prof. Henry Louis Gates Jr.
Again Opening his big mouth before all the fact are in.

The Point I'm making is,,,, The Professor Was Black, the Cop White and Doing his Job,,,, Maybe Obama needs to do his job and Shut-Up,,, Allow the trained Professionals to do their jobs, he has had no training at his Job But Still He Thinks He Is Running Something!!!!!!

Obama, Call Zimmerman and Apologize,,, and call off your Black Version Of The KKK,,,, we don't need this Sh^t.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

No one is stopping you or others from protesting against such foolishness as this by groups as the New Black Panthers. I think your beef is against apathy.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by majesticgent

No one is stopping you or others from protesting against such foolishness as this by groups as the New Black Panthers. I think your beef is against apathy.

You're absolutely correct, for the last two days, I've been e-mailing and calling every Arizona Representative and Obamas staff, Asking why the NBP's are allowed to Breed and why Obama has not called of his Henchmen.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeaceMaker
My questions is what if a group called themselves .. I dunno The White Knights and placed dead or alive posters for a wanted non white person. That group would be branded racist and the members would all get arrested for hate crimes

And rightfully so.
and that's what needs to be done STAT here too- because there's one law, and one land, and one people. That is the way it HAS to be, or the nation is doomed.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
So, the precedent is set, this is the second time that this hate group has been allowed to violate the
law, and they are aided by those in high office, now up to current administration, and the White House.

Eric Holder was key in protecting them after threats and intimidation at a polling place...

www.youtube.com...

The civil suit filed Jan. 7 identified the three men as members of the Panthers and said they wore military-style uniforms, black berets, combat boots, battle-dress pants, black jackets with military-style insignias and were armed with "a dangerous weapon"and used racial slurs and insults to scare would-be voters and those there to assist them at the Philadelphia polling location on Nov. 4.

The complaint said the three men engaged in "coercion, threats and intimidation, ... racial threats and insults, ... menacing and intimidating gestures, ... and movements directed at individuals who were present to vote." It said that unless prohibited by court sanctions, they would "continued to violate ... the Voting Rights Act by continuing to direct intimidation, threats and coercion at voters and potential voters, by again deploying uniformed and armed members at the entrance to polling locations in future elections, both in Philadelphia and throughout the country."............

But 10 days later, the department reversed itself and filed a notice of voluntary dismissal from the complaint for Malik Zulu Shabazz and Mr. Jackson.

www.liveleak.com...

edit on 26-3-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join