It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Wanted Dead or Alive Poster Issued for George Zimmerman by New Black Panther Party

page: 7
25
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
wow I had no idea this thread existed until someone made a new one and a mod linked this, I could of searched i guess lol

Well how about Spike Lee tweeting Zimmerman's address, how disgusting.




posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Seems to me that the Law would be after those who put up this poster.
This is the same as a threat to kill, which is Highly Illegal, and ther perps should be in jail.



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
Seems to me that the Law would be after those who put up this poster.
This is the same as a threat to kill, which is Highly Illegal, and ther perps should be in jail.


I know that's what Im saying too, how is it spike lee can put this mans address on twitter and hundreds of his followers re tweet it, where is the law right now, I know where is the law for justice of this child some will ask, well it should be working on both sides and all I see is this erruption of mob mentality. It's disgusting.



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chewingonmushrooms
I respect Huey P Newton and think he was a brilliant man. These imitators are just that, clones that wish they were the original Black Panther organization. But they are nothing but fakes and sound more like the Nation of Islam than the BP IMO. They should read up on real black leaders like Malcom X, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and Huey P. Newton.

Hatred simply promotes more hatred.


Off topic but what happened to those "real black leaders"? ASSASSINATED.
edit on 26-3-2012 by Chai_An because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I have to wonder if any of these New Black Panthers would also look like an Obama Sons?
edit on 26-3-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms
 


Trayvon Martin = debates on:

1. Gun Control
2. Race

I swear I've seen these 2 topics before....and what perfect timing!!

Obama has a son that wears gold hip-hop grills and smokes illicit substances. Cool!



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
There is far to much that we don't actually know here. What we do know is that someone who was being stalked ended up dead by the stalker. That is all there is. All the 'phone calls contents fall into hearsay. It is a sad indictment of human behaviour though.



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by maestromason
 


This is a public forum, so any conversations being had on said forum are a free for all.....

Get that through your head first..........these arent private conversations, they are public......and anyone at any time is free to interject.......

2. It sounds to me like you have some racial vendetta issues yourself......you have no idea what color I am or what ive been through.........

your presumptions show nothing but ignorance in the face of lacking any facts to your accusations on what I have and what I have not been through...

That being said, your total willingness to presume ANYTHING other then what is true when accusing me....

Lets me know that you probably arent thinking clearly in this case with Zimmerman either....

Your responses are emotional and not logical........

All this being said.......it would be wiser of you not to make presumptions about anyone you do not know......

All i can say is its a good thing other people are looking into this with clearer heads, rather than someone like you who has an emotional knee jerk reaction.......

Seeing as how you immediately fly into frenzy, it would be my guess you very well could have been this Treyvone kid.....its my experience that people who cant control themselves or their tempers often end up in situations as this kid did..........

p.s. this "boy" is 30 something years old and has probably spent many many years around the world then most and seen things most couldnt handle..........

Suffice it to say, your mocking, lack of understanding of the capslock feature, and provoking (laughs) dont phase me.....

edit on 26-3-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by maestromason
 


This is a public forum, so any conversations being had on said forum are a free for all.....

Get that through your head first..........these arent private conversations, they are public......and anyone at any time is free to interject.......

2. It sounds to me like you have some racial vendetta issues yourself......you have no idea what color I am or what ive been through.........

your presumptions show nothing but ignorance in the face of lacking any facts to your accusations on what I have and what I have not been through...

That being said, your total willingness to presume ANYTHING other then what is true when accusing me....

Lets me know that you probably arent thinking clearly in this case with Zimmerman either....

Your responses are emotional and not logical........

All this being said.......it would be wiser of you not to make presumptions about anyone you do not know......

All i can say is its a good thing other people are looking into this with clearer heads, rather than someone like you who has an emotional knee jerk reaction.......

Seeing as how you immediately fly into frenzy, it would be my guess you very well could have been this Treyvone kid.....its my experience that people who cant control themselves or their tempers often end up in situations as this kid did..........

p.s. this "boy" is 30 something years old and has probably spent many many years around the world then most and seen things most couldnt handle..........

Suffice it to say, your mocking, lack of understanding of the capslock feature, and provoking (laughs) dont phase me.....

edit on 26-3-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)



That was not your conversation to intrude into and you were WRONG!

Like I SAID COME CORRECT OR DON'T come AT ALL....BOY!

~Mr. Jones
edit on 26-3-2012 by maestromason because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
^ Hey idiots, your getting your panties in a bunch over a situation that never took place. Perfect!!!!!!

JUST LIKE THEY PLANNED! OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by maestromason
 



That was not your conversation to intrude into and you were WRONG! Like I SAID COME CORRECT OR DON'T come AT ALL....BOY!
I you want to have a private conversation.... with no one intruding, you might just want to try doing it somewhere other than a public forum. Maybe you could U2U the member.

Otherwise, don't get your little panties in a twisty over someone else commenting on your remarks made here.

On topic: If the leadership of the NBPP are not brought up on charges for the Wanted Dead or Alive poster, there needs to be a Congressional investigation of the US Justice Department.


edit on 26-3-2012 by butcherguy because: Spelling



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason
post removed by staff


You don't have the right to dispatch anyone from this world other than self-defense. BTW, there are criminals who don't wear hoods AKA stupid, see the point?
edit on Tue Mar 27 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab

Originally posted by OhZone
Seems to me that the Law would be after those who put up this poster.
This is the same as a threat to kill, which is Highly Illegal, and ther perps should be in jail.


I know that's what Im saying too, how is it spike lee can put this mans address on twitter and hundreds of his followers re tweet it, where is the law right now, I know where is the law for justice of this child some will ask, well it should be working on both sides and all I see is this erruption of mob mentality. It's disgusting.


hey Spike, buddy, Come and watch me....come on little boy, mess with this



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
Well how about Spike Lee tweeting Zimmerman's address, how disgusting.


Is there a reliable source for this tidbit of information other than heresay? Anything would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Never mind, found some sources.
edit on 26-3-2012 by MyMindIsMyOwn because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by maestromason
 


Hey bro, check out the new info on your boy TM. He aint the angel you all want him to be.

And why aren't you flying off the handle about that 13 year old white boy that was burnt on his porch by two black men who were yelling racial epithets at him? People like you are disgusting and give me reason to support eugenics. Thanks brotha.

Peace and Chicken grease.
edit on 26-3-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Makes perfect sense to me at a perfect time for the powers to be! Totally wreck the economy and leave behind a race war or a civil war! The Rothchild model no??? Obama playing both sides of the fence whenever it benefits his agenda! The Black Panthers will be in the spotlight much more as the dollar continues to collapse because of the criminals in charge of our government! Race war - get ready! Much more important that the president focus on things like this instead of the theft 1.2 billion by guys like Jon Corzine! Obama's #1 advisor on the stimulus! Q E 17 anyone??
What a joke!



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by maestromason
 


Hey bro, check out the new info on your boy TM. He aint the angel you all want him to be.

And why aren't you flying off the handle about that 13 year old white boy that was burnt on his porch by two black men who were yelling racial epithets at him? People like you are disgusting and give me reason to support eugenics. Thanks brotha.

Peace and Chicken grease.
edit on 26-3-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)


Or how about this?

Will Obama comment on Miss State murder?


drudgereport.com...

Bill Kibler, vice president of student affairs, stated the victim's name is John Sanderson, age 21, from Madison, MS. Sanderson is a first year student at MSU and transferred there from Holmes Community College.

By the way,,,, Mr. Sanderson was a White Male,,,, Was As In Past Tense,,, He's Dead!

Evans Hall, which houses about 300 male students, has security cameras at each entrance. That video footage has been downloaded and turned over to police. Dorm residents have to go through three separate key card entrances before reaching a residence room.


Three African American male suspects reportedly fled the scene in a blue Crown Victoria. Authorities believe the suspects fled the campus and probably the city of Starkville. Twenty four students from adjacent rooms were relocated after the shooting primarily to preserve the crime scene. A gun was recovered on campus but authorities did not say where it was found.

www.cdispatch.com...

So Has Obama Made A Phone Call To His Family?
No, Of-Course Not!



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua
 


We can't talk about cases like that because it's racist. You must've missed the memo.



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by maestromason
 


maestromason, This is My Thread and It's Open To All and Every Opinion, Not Just Your Opinion.
You should not tell anyone ever when and where they can post. You are No More Important in this World Than Any One Else.
I Really Don't Believe You Could Do The Time. I read your previous posts about people you know,,,, I Don'T Believe You.
I don't have to either,,,, Internet Tough Guy!

I Say Uncle O Called TM's Parents to Start Sh^t and Pander For Votes!!!
Prove Me Wrong!



new topics

top topics



 
25
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join