It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Wanted Dead or Alive Poster Issued for George Zimmerman by New Black Panther Party

page: 6
25
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 




posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I tell you this...if Trayvon were my little bro(or any family member for that matter of fact) that mofo Zimmerman would be in the ground before Trayvon!

...NO CORRECTION!....

he would be MIA and talking to Poseidon!

Real Talk!
edit on 26-3-2012 by maestromason because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee
 


Actually, the evidence points to TM ambushing GZ. If he was a such a scarred kid, why didn't he run home. TM told his girlfriend he wasn't going to run, obviously he wasn't so scarred.

From the evidence, it looks like TM ran around the corner, and then double backed and ambushed GZ, when GZ turned around to go back to his truck. Just the way GZ described the situation.

Hard to believe 5'9" 240 lb GZ ran down 6'3" 130 - 170 lb TM to start a fight.

All these people screaming for GZs blood ought to be ashamed of themselves, they are no better than the lynch mobs of old.



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma
reply to post by rebellender
 
Correction, the media wants to make this a race issue. Can't you see this? Don't buy into the hype. What the media has done has filtered into this Message Board. Everyone is frustrated by the lack of justice in this situation and they are taking full advantage of it.

Instead of waiting for justice to run its course folks are resorting to verbal attacks and irresponsible actions. This is how race war starts and the media is fueling this fire with lighter fuel.


The rest of you, pay close attention. ^ This is what common sense looks like ^



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason
reply to post by rebellender
 


Blood, violence and retribution is the American way!


Unfortunately it HUMAN nature not just American



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder
posts removed by staff


I wasn't making a direct analogy. Exactly what was the intention of your statement? That somehow blacks are ok with killing each other but if a white person kills a black person then it's different, am I right? When whites cry racism what is it usually about? Affirmative action. Understand now? I do not agree with the bounty one bit, but your statement sounds to me like the exact mentality that causes situations like this to happen.
edit on Mon Mar 26 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by maestromason
 


And then you would wind up spending most of the rest of your life locked up in prison having sex with men, as you would deserve.

There is a reason lynch mob justice is not acceptable.



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma
reply to post by rebellender
 
Correction, the media wants to make this a race issue. Can't you see this? Don't buy into the hype. What the media has done has filtered into this Message Board. Everyone is frustrated by the lack of justice in this situation and they are taking full advantage of it.

Instead of waiting for justice to run its course folks are resorting to verbal attacks and irresponsible actions. This is how race war starts and the media is fueling this fire with lighter fuel.


I agree, with a but
what is the motive of media to do this.

ETA: President Obama's comment was a can of gasoline on a fire of racial division
edit on 26-3-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
All this Trayvon Martin crap is BEYOND fake, i'm surprised so many ATS members are falling for it.

Just keep eating those CNN crunchies and ABC soup



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by maestromason
 


And then you would wind up spending most of the rest of your life locked up in prison having sex with men, as you would deserve.

There is a reason lynch mob justice is not acceptable.



I have witnessed enough "street justice" in the form of murder to scare you witless!

No I won't...trust me.

*peaceniks need not reply

edit on 26-3-2012 by maestromason because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by holywar666
All this Trayvon Martin crap is BEYOND fake, i'm surprised so many ATS members are falling for it.

Just keep eating those CNN crunchies and ABC soup


Yeah you are right. This is being blown up by the MSM to bring in ratings and at the same time coincidently serves TPTB in their divide and conquer tactics. I fell for it, but I'm done debating this subject in a bazillion threads.



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender
 
Agree Obama's comments didn't do anything to heal the divide. It was irresponsible but I also believe it was emotionally driven. Still not a good excuse for him to voice his concerns but he is tiptoeing on everything lately as elections draw ever so closer.



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma
reply to post by rebellender
 
Agree Obama's comments didn't do anything to heal the divide. It was irresponsible but I also believe it was emotionally driven. Still not a good excuse for him to voice his concerns but he is tiptoeing on everything lately as elections draw ever so closer.



Obama didnt make his comment off the cuff, he read it from a tellprompter somebody wrote it and it was said for a reason



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
is the picture of treyvon martin recent?



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by maestromason
 


And if you engage in such activity, and continue to engage in such activity, the odds are slim that you will avoid getting killed yourself, or wind up in prison.

The gangster attitude is extremely foolish fantasy embraced by too many wannabee who are only going to wind up dead or in prison. That is the real lesson to be learned from TMs death.



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender
 
I was with you until that last comment. Come on be serious man.



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by Annee
 


Actually, the evidence points to TM ambushing GZ. . . he was a such a scarred kid,



I'm not even going address who attacked who.

Your next sentence says it all: He was a SCARED kid.

What part of Zimmerman created the situation - escalated the situation - - - - putting SCARED kid - - in position of Stand Your Ground - - - are you missing?



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Hey poet1b....... you don't know me!........ feel me?(rhyme)

How old are you man 15 years old?

Who said anything about a gangster attitude? I am talking REAL LIFE!

I can tell you are not from the Midwest or if you are here you must be an import from Cali.

Are you even an American?

Do you know how old I am? Listen...do yourself a favor and keep writing poems and STAY AWAY FROM THE STREETS! and you will be just fine!

#'in Peaceniks!



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
EVERY group has its extremists.

Or are you profiling?

Are the Black Panther's worse then NOM (National Organization for Marriage)?

Not in my mind.


It's extremists?
The entire group is extreme?

Are you white?

If so they hate you!

But not bad in your mind, ok



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason
Hey poet1b....... you don't know me!........ feel me?(rhyme)

How old are you man 15 years old?

Who said anything about a gangster attitude? I am talking REAL LIFE!

I can tell you are not from the Midwest or if you are here you must be an import from Cali.

Are you even an American?

Do you know how old I am? Listen...do yourself a favor and keep writing poems and STAY AWAY FROM THE STREETS! and you will be just fine!

#'in Peaceniks!



We deal with the internet tough guys on here all the time.............MOVE ON......

Insulting people on the boards instead of talkinga bout the topic and discussing it in an intelligent matter, does nothing to progress conversation.....

What does it matter if they are American......they have an opinion........what does it matter where they are from in the US. They have an opinion.....

You claim a lot.......but anyone can be anything on the net.......

And right now, you just look foolish.......



new topics

top topics



 
25
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join