It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanted Dead or Alive Poster Issued for George Zimmerman by New Black Panther Party

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapterhouse
reply to post by guohua

Maybe this is the only real law we have left? Anyone think of that

What Real Law,,,, Vigilante Justice?
That's Not A Law, That's A Crime!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
Zim is innocent until proven guilty,no arrest is called for unless evidence shows a need and a Grand Jury will decide if there is a trial..all according to The Law...in steps Uncle O and his Head Flunky and The Law has no meaning.... Fair Trial is something those two laugh about when they get stoned
edit on 27-3-2012 by Bullypulpit because: Flakes of snow falling gently on a wolverines tail

HE SHOOT A UNARMED KID OMG

btw a ATS poster found out Zimmerman is also jewish maybe the TPTB dont want Isreal smear campained.
After many found out sure its happening now even if not in news.
edit on 27-3-2012 by chapterhouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapterhouse

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
Zim is innocent until proven guilty,no arrest is called for unless evidence shows a need and a Grand Jury will decide if there is a trial..all according to The Law...in steps Uncle O and his Head Flunky and The Law has no meaning.... Fair Trial is something those two laugh about when they get stoned
edit on 27-3-2012 by Bullypulpit because: Flakes of snow falling gently on a wolverines tail

HE SHOOT A UNARMED KID OMG

btw a ATS poster found out Zimmerman is also jewish maybe the TPTB dont want Isreal smear campained.
After many found out sure its happening now even if not in news.
edit on 27-3-2012 by chapterhouse because: (no reason given)

The Kid Wasn't Unarmed, He Had Two Fist and Knew How To Use Them.

Zimmerman was also a Registered Democrat. The Poor Dumb Bast@rd Probably Voted for Obama in 2008, Now His Savior has thrown him under the bus, his voters will ride to the voting stations.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Black, white, and Hispanic are upset about this.

The whole nation is upset about this.

Why can't we come together as a community, an look for real solutions to this problem.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Why can't we come together as a community, an look for real solutions to this problem.

well because unfortunately some politician will gain from all this,who?, any of em.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

This Black Panther thing is so over the top, it is absurd. It must be some intelligence agency recruiting stunt to lure in really angry Black radicals for future use in street operations. What else could it be? Don't tell me it is really a bunch of angry Black radicals that are off the chain and on the rampage?!! Good Lord. What has become of planet Earth?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by chapterhouse

Zimmerman is definitely a Jewish name, but is George Zimmerman Jewish? Really? I'd like to know the 100% answer to this most important question. What the hell is the MEDIA trying to do?!!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

it doesnt matter if he is jewish or not. It doesnt matter if he is black or not. It just doesnt matter. the only thing that does matter is if his decision to shoot the boy was right.

Evidence now points in the direction that Zimmermans action was justified.

This black racists who assume that a white person who hurts a black person is always a racist are doing the wrong thing. The only thing they do archieve is to create ACTUAL racism against black people.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab

Originally posted by poet1b

well because unfortunately some politician will gain from all this,who?, any of em.

Your statement.

You Hit The Nail On The Head,,,,,, Look Here.

On CNN while discussing the racial aspect of the Trayvon Martin case Congresswoman Corrine Brown brought up that she also helps white families with members murdered in her district but when the CNN host pushed her to remember the name of a white girl murdered the Congresswoman at first tried to ignore the host and fumbled her words finally admitting she did not remember.

www.breitbart.com...

Rep. Bobby Rush, D-Ill., lost his right to speak on the House floor after he violated rules by putting on a hoodie and sunglasses in honor of Trayvon Martin, the Florida teen shot last month.

campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com...

Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-Florida): This is Treyvon Martin. Trayvon Martin's murderer is still at large. It's been one month, thirty days, with no arrest. I want America to see this sweet young boy who was hunted down like a dog, shot in the street, and his killer is still at large.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Rep. Maxine Waters: 'Stiff evidence' of hate crime in Trayvon Martin case

"I, personally, really truly believe this is a hate crime," said Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) in a joint interview with CBC Chairman Rep. Emanuel Cleaver (D-Mo.) on CNN.

thehill.com...
REALLY, Where's the So Called Evidence,,,,, Maxi!

This is Obumas Campaign Manager,,,, She is a Complete Idiot and she's Lying Too.

Obama Campaign: Republicans "Politicizing" Trayvon Martin's Death

"People have to stop politicizing it," she added. "It's no surprise that some of our Republican opponents are trying to make an issue with this. But the President spoke from the heart and we need to let the investigation take its course."

www.realclearpolitics.com...

You Know What? Obama Should Not Have Opened His Big Fat Mouth,,,, Has He Spoken About The Heart Break of Any White Kid Killed Lately?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
They're still at it,,,,,,

The sender’s initial tweets made his or her aims clear: “No Justice No Peace!!!!!!!!!! #KILLZIMMERMAN #KILLZIMMERMAN #KILLZIMMERMAN,” they read.

“This Page Is 4 Da Ppl Who Believe Zimmerman Should Be Shot Dead In The Street,” the Twitter account’s description reads, “The Same Way TRAYVON Was. No Justice No Peace.”

There's No Peace Because People Like You, Keeping The Races Divided, Why can't you and others like you, Stay Out of it? I don't see you tweeting about that English Couple killed in Florida, or that White Kid that was set on fire. YEA,,, Where's The Justice For All?

On March 27, the account tweeted: “Leave All The Violence # To Us Coz If They Don’t Put Em In Jail We Gone Get His Ass.”

The New Black Panther Party has issued a “dead or alive” bounty for Zimmerman’s capture. Its value was originally $10,000. On Wednesday that amount was increased dramatically — to $1 million.

YES, Increased to 1 Million Dollars and none of those Vigilantes are in Jail!!!!!! Why is That? OBAMA!

On Facebook, groups named “I want George Zimmerman dead,” “Kill George Zimmerman bitch azz,” “Kill Zimmerman” and “Kill George Zimmerman” have appeared, some with approximately 100 members

dailycaller.com...

edit on 29-3-2012 by guohua because: Spelling and links

edit on 29-3-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Bumped for this new report,,,,,,

Zimmerman family challenges Holder on New Black Panthers, says no arrests ‘based solely on your race’

Great Question and What do you think the answer well be,,,, No Answer At All,,,,,,,, That's What!

In a letter to Attorney General Eric Holder on Monday, obtained exclusively by The Daily Caller, a family member of George Zimmerman asked the nation’s top law enforcement officer why he has chosen to not arrest members of the New Black Panther Party for their rhetoric — some of which may fit the federal government’s definition of a hate crime — throughout the Trayvon Martin case.

The family member believes the reason Holder hasn’t made those arrests is because he, like the members of the New Black Panther Party, is black.

“I am writing you to ask you why, when the law of the land is crystal clear, is your office not arresting the New Black Panthers for hate crimes?” the family member wrote to Holder.

This next part is great.

“I would surmise that, based on your own definition of a hate crime, you have chosen not to arrest these individuals based solely on your race,” the family member wrote to Holder, insisting too that the was “NO racial component” to the “tragedy” that occurred on the late February night when Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin.

DOJ spokeswoman Tracy Schmaler has not responded to The Daily Caller’s request for comment on why Holder hasn’t authorized the arrest of any New Black Panther Party members, nor has she answered whether that decision is related to Holder’s race.

NO! You can't Think That,, You Can't Say That,,,,You're a Racist for even Thinking That! Eric Holder is Obamas Henchman,,, He's waiting for the Man Who Holds His Leash To Give Him Orders On How To Reply.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
good questions, Im glad they called holder out on this, I can't wait to see a response

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
good questions, Im glad they called holder out on this, I can't wait to see a response

You're right, It's A Great Question,,,, Especially after this Head Line

New Black Panthers: Race War For Trayvon April 9th 'Day of Action'

On the organizing phone call for their Trayvon Martin April 9th National Day of action protest The New Black Panther Party engaged in violent, racist, hate filled speech.

www.breitbart.com...
And their all still running FREE,,,,,,

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Is there anybody from the black community that opposes them or are they all being silent?

I'd love to see some of the real leaders speak out against those pos

But I fear that there will be no opposition to them and most blacks will give those pos their sympathy.

I wish they could understand that they aren't helping matters any, just inflaming the situation.

Gee, thanks news media for blowing this all out of proportion.

I'm sure they'll take credit for it if Zimmerman is held accountable for his actions.

In the true interests of peace and racial friendship, the true black leaders should denounce the Black Panthers.

Alas, I fear they won't.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
Is there anybody from the black community that opposes them or are they all being silent?

I'd love to see some of the real leaders speak out against those pos

But I fear that there will be no opposition to them and most blacks will give those pos their sympathy.

I wish they could understand that they aren't helping matters any, just inflaming the situation.

Gee, thanks news media for blowing this all out of proportion.

I'm sure they'll take credit for it if Zimmerman is held accountable for his actions.

In the true interests of peace and racial friendship, the true black leaders should denounce the Black Panthers.

Alas, I fear they won't.

No, their not, have you read what Obamas old Pastor has to say?

Rev. Wright Unleashed: ‘White Supremacy’ Drives ‘World Policy,’ Allah & Yahweh Are the ‘Same’…and Clarence Thomas Is Worshipping ‘Some Other God’

Some Other God!, What is That About?

•Rev. Jeremiah Wright delivered three fiery sermons about faith, race and politics at Metropolitan Baptist Church in Charleston, West Virginia •Wright said Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas worships “some other God” outside of “Allah and Yahweh” (who are the “same” he says) •Obama’s former pastor called Thomas Jefferson “a pedophile” •He sees “white supremacy” driving “world policy” •Wright condemned the U.S. military, saying, “fighting for peace is like raping for virginity”

www.theblaze.com...
What Say Thee Sheeples,,,,,,, Who do you all believe is Fanning the Racial Feeling Today?
Don't Bring My Post as I am into the mix,,, I'm A Nobody, They on the other hand, have the Ears, Hearts and Minds of Thousands!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

I always find it humorous when Sharpton and the rest of the "Civil Rights Exploiters" go on one of there the white man is the devil rants while remaining quiet when groups like the Black Panthers ddeclare open season on anyone but blacks.

Correct me if I am wrong but civil rights apply to all, and not just black people.

Black people are not criminals....
White people are not criminals...
Hispanics are not criminals....

People who break the law are criminals....

Making an argument that a persons actions are predetermined because of their skin color makes as much sense as stating all blond hair blue eyes people are the super race. It was stupid back in the 40's and its even more stupid in the 2010's.

i wonder what our nation / world could accomplish if we could live in the now and plan the future instead of living in the past and destroying the now.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

You are Right, I believe to allow yourself to be thought of as Always a Victim, you are opening yourself and others like you to be Judged and looked down on because of your actions.

Pull your pants up and tie your shoes and do your best not to stand out in a crowd.
Don't be acting Stupid on a No Acting Stupid Day!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Sometime back Bill Cosby gave a speech on race. It was direct and to the point... It was so on point that Sharpton and Jackson need to go to the sidelines and let Bill Cosby fix the issues.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Herman Cain comments:

Former Republican Presidential candidate Herman Cain told FOX News, “where is the Justice Department relative to the threats being made [against Zimmerman] by the Black Panthers, relative to this particular case?

Michael Brown, Fomer Under Secretary Of Homeland Security, Former Deputy Director and General
Counse for FEMA - commented:

President Obama has steadfastly refused to disavow these individuals, and the Attorney General of the United States of America, Eric Holder, has refused to in anyway investigate, let alone prosecute these thugs for their criminal activities, such as voter intimidation,”

Echoing Hoover, Brown said on his Website: “In my opinion, [the NBPP leader] is dangerous to the liberty and freedom for which this nation stands.” hstoday

www.michaelbrowntoday.com...
edit on 10-4-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Gosh...I really love you my friend
I wish I could comment in an appropriate fashion, but I'm not sure I understand the thread.

Send me a U2U or post and let me know what your thread is about.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join