It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanted Dead or Alive Poster Issued for George Zimmerman by New Black Panther Party

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

Two wrongs do not make a right.

My thoughts on the tragedy of Martin's death, a very terrible outcome to that fateful evening.

But again, how do two wrongs make a right?

link   

Originally posted by guohua
I need to ask a question, my husband is fishing and if he was here I'd ask him. In my mind, This Is Not Right!
I thought the following was illegal in America, Please read and you tell me. This goes Hand in Hand With My Thread.

Black Panthers offer $10,000 bounty to catch Trayvon killer

Group also hopes to form militia as racial tension soars after killing of black teenager in Florida

It was announced by Mikhail Muhammad, leader of a small militant organisation called the New Black Panther Party, who said he was seeking up to 10,000 black men willing to form a militia to find Mr Zimmerman and administer what they regard as justice.

Now isn't this 10,000 black men willing to form a militia to find Mr Zimmerman and administer what they regard as justice. Vigilante Justice a Hate Crime in Progress A Lynch Mob?
Or is it a Fact That Obamas D. O. J. Head Mr. Holder is OK with the NBP's and their Eye For an Eye Justice.

Asked if he was inciting violence, Mr Muhammad said: "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth." To the sound of cheers from followers, who wore black uniforms, he promised: "If the government won't do the job, we'll do it."

www.independent.co.uk...

This A-Hole is inciting violence and Should Be Charged,,, IMHO!!!!
edit on 25-3-2012 by guohua because: spelling

edit on 25-3-2012 by guohua because: spelling and link check

This A-Hole zimmerman has already committed violence and should be charged before they get charged,whats your little point?
edit on 26-3-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by maestromason

I bet there are plenty of gangbangers rubbing their hands together over 10 grand. Don't need to be a "pro" to roll up to someone with a van full of people, grab a guy, toss him in and drive off.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
There is a witness that saw Martin attack Zimmerman and saw Martin struggling for Zimmermans holstered gun.

How does that even matter?

Zimmerman created the situation - - he was the aggressor - - he agitated the situation by not "standing down" - - he took the law into his own hands.

Zimmerman put Tayvon into the "Stand Your Ground" position.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

My thoughts on the tragedy of Martin's death, a very terrible outcome to that fateful evening.

Two wrongs will make a right in this situation.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

1. Zimmerman not guilty? In case you are suffering from selective amnesia, he was the one who disobeyed the police and stalked an unarmed and terrified teenager.

2. You are offended by my avatar? It is amusing that you would find the avatar of the Nobel Peace Prize Winner offensive. Says a lot about you.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

Originally posted by burntheships

Two wrongs will make a right in this situation.

Open your eyes, you are being played by a large conspiracy perpetrated
by the media and the government.

What these "Panthers" are doing is nothing less than "terrorism" ,
and any other group that publically put a bounty - "a hit" on someones head would
be down and out by the FBI very swiftly.

They are being used for a purpose.

edit on 26-3-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I respect Huey P Newton and think he was a brilliant man. These imitators are just that, clones that wish they were the original Black Panther organization. But they are nothing but fakes and sound more like the Nation of Islam than the BP IMO. They should read up on real black leaders like Malcom X, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and Huey P. Newton.

Hatred simply promotes more hatred.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

You don't think that Zimmerman is paranoid to the hilt? Hire bodyguards and is laying low key?

You do need to be a professional in the "art of extraction"...I can't get into details but believe me when I tell you that many people disappear never to be seen while under "surveillance and protection".

Now the only ones I can see doing a (laughs) 10 grand hit are the locals.....like you said ...thirsty/hungry unprofessional gangbangers/thugs. I travel to Florida on business quite often and will be down there soon. I hope that Zimmerman stays alive until I can get down there for I am curious as to what the streets are saying!

MSM says one thing(usually BS)....

while the streets tell the tale if you get my drift!

It is always wise to stay well-connected to the streets.

edit on 26-3-2012 by maestromason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
comment pulled under advise of moderator its being discussed this is a subject that I believe must be discussed

We as a Nation must maintain our courage under fire of this nature and collectively over come once and for all the issue that a mans skin color or race or religion make him/her better or worse or entitled of or not ....we must now come together and just be human
edit on 26-3-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

When did he disobey police??? A 911 operator is NOT an officer.

Oh, and Obama also has a Nobel Peace Prize... that title means NOTHING anymore....just sayin'

JT

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

And that my freind is very scary as what you have just said may well be
what they are after.

Is it not strange that Obama's recent Executive Order the NDAA these New Black Panther's
fits perfectly into the “known terrorists” clauses, and “imminent threats to America”.

By issuing a hit against an American citizen the NBPP is that known terrorist action
that infringes upon due process.

Wake up America!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

No, but if they continue to do so and get away with it their betters will surgically eliminate them regardless of the current POTUS.
Just as would be so if Neo Nazis or say Scientologists became an aggressive group.Vets don't like gun fire.Its rude and we want to kill when we hear it in our living area.So I guess the Panthers,KKK,Muslim supremacists and liberals had best not take up arms where we can see them.We vets have enough problems with the latest Psych meds and PTSD and we hold our pistols upright not sideways.
There will be no "brown shirts" dragging people from their homes or places of work.
You don't want to know what we can do and we sure as hell don't want to do it,not at home.
edit on 26-3-2012 by cavtrooper7 because: The issue wasn't completely addressed.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by rebellender
There is a witness that saw Martin attack Zimmerman and saw Martin struggling for Zimmermans holstered gun.

How does that even matter?

Zimmerman created the situation - - he was the aggressor - - he agitated the situation by not "standing down" - - he took the law into his own hands.

Zimmerman put Tayvon into the "Stand Your Ground" position.

I agree and personally I think that's all that really needs to be said in this situation. I do not agree with the bounty on his head, but people will take the law into their own hands if they feel justice hasn't been served. Sad but true.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
sapiens sapiens of the Americanaz,1 hopes many dont fall for a TRICK of the skin to get many fighting and the next moment many are being hulled off to internment camps due to being labeled domestic terrorist. The GAME is of the minds. As another member stated zimmerman is hispanic
is this all it takes to divide race card games SMH
edit on 3/26/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Blood, violence and retribution is the American way!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Correction, the media wants to make this a race issue. Can't you see this? Don't buy into the hype. What the media has done has filtered into this Message Board. Everyone is frustrated by the lack of justice in this situation and they are taking full advantage of it.

Instead of waiting for justice to run its course folks are resorting to verbal attacks and irresponsible actions. This is how race war starts and the media is fueling this fire with lighter fuel.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
This whole situation is looking like a bad mind game to cause a racial war and if it does none can be mad if martial law is invoked, smh NONE
HOW SIMPLE IT IS TO MANAGE THE CONSCIOUS COLLECTIVE WITH NEGATIVE ENERGY.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join