It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Aryan Vendetta

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I've been researching the metaphysical reasons behind antisemitism and this thread will collate the information I have compiled. Suffice to say, the title of thread touches the very heart of the issue: the core antithesis emanates from the so-called "Aryan" civilizations, from Indian religions to ancient germanic/nordic paganism, the metaphysical assumptions are astoundingly consonant with one another, and hence, are in diametric opposition with Hebraism and it's emphasis on a personal relationship with God.

This is my first article on the subject. I will write another one when I get the time.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Links to what your presenting as an argument would be great. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
כִּי-מֵרֹאשׁ צֻרִים אֶרְאֶנּוּ, וּמִגְּבָעוֹת אֲשׁוּרֶנּוּ: הֶן-עָם לְבָדָד יִשְׁכֹּן, וּבַגּוֹיִם לֹא יִתְחַשָּׁב.

For from the top of the rocks I see him, and from the hills I behold him: lo, it is a people that shall dwell alone, and shall not be reckoned among the nations.

Numbers 23: 9

When we read these words immortalized in the Hebrew Torah, we seldom interpret it along theological lines. At most, we’ll interpret it as an expression of an ethnic chauvinism, or perhaps as an expression of a religious fundamentalism, but at no point are we clued into anything deeper. When we read these words, all were really able to extrapolate is a simple idea: The Israelites are to dwell apart, and in the context that it was said, as a prophecy, this dwelling apart is destined to last for the duration of the world’s existence.

Since the inception of the Hebraic polity, the Hebrews, or Jews, have been an exceptional target of gentile disdain. Why? This essay seeks to analyze this question from a metaphysical perspective; both from the theological, in ancient, and pre-modern ideology, and its concomitant manifestation in world history – in the lands the Jews have lived in, and the persecution (blood libels, massacres, pogroms, holocausts etc) they have incurred.

Let’s begin with establishing what makes the Jews so different from non-Jews. To quote the Jewish theologian Eliezer Berkovitz, the Hebraic revelation is preeminent because,

One may put it this way. A key concept of Judaism is the idea of the covenant with God. In terms of the covenant, one might say that whereas in other religions, the “covenant” is between the individual and his God, in Judaism the covenant with the individual derives from the larger covenant with the people. This, however, leads us to the essential distinction between religion, as traditionally understood, and Judaism. The concern of religion is with right beliefs, the credo. Especially in Christianity, it is the right belief that establishes a correct relationship between the believer and his God. Judaism’s main concern is with the deed. In keeping with the words of Habakkuk, Judaism does not teach that a man is saved by his faith, but that the righteous lives by his faithfulness. In Judaism, the significance of the faith lies in its capacity to lead to life, to action, to the human deed. – Eliezer Berkovitz, Essential Essays on Judaism, pg. 180-181, Shalem Press

So Judaism’s highest priority is not faith – in the abstract philosophical position, but in knowledge which leads to action. Undoubtedly, one should have a theological or metaphysical appreciation of a higher truth, but this truth in itself is impotent without ethical action; this is so because in Judaism, morality is the sine qua non. Not seeking the ‘beyond’, as in Hinduism, or Buddhism, or in esoteric currents in Christianity and Islam, but in the HERE and NOW – in THIS WORLD, with its vicissitudes.

Eliezer Berkovitz further explains that this unique Jewish disposition explains the much reviled moniker “the chosen people”

The holy nation is properly called the chosen people. The idea expresses, first of all, the practical necessity of a national instrument for the realization of the supra-national goal. This world will be established as a kingdom of God when all the nations submit to the will of God. But before all nations will do so, one must do so. The “kingdom of priests” is the necessary pathfinder and forerunner of the kingdom of God. If the universal goal is to be accomplished in history, there must be a stage known as “his first fruits of the increase”. – Eliezer Berkovitz, God, Man and History, pg. 143, Shalem Press

Now, you’re probably thinking: “What makes this belief unique”? True, all religions teach morality, however, the morality emphasized in most other religions (principally the major ones) outside of Judaism is of a mostly utilitarian import. Thou shalt not kill, or steal, or lie, are all concepts any sane human being can concede as being of “divine” truth (or value), and so all religions readily subscribe to these tenets, but Judaism goes beyond that. Ignoring for now the 613 laws elucidated by Rabbinic Judaism, Judaism imagines a social order which many religions not only do not subscribe to, but logically and necessarily oppose.

On the surface, one could argue that Christianity and Islam, both putatively known as “Abrahamic faiths”, share the same essential creed, that is, both subscribe to a ‘patriarchal’ notion of the social order which seeks to ingrain a certain ethical imperative into the general masses. But do they? Is Islam as concerned, in essence, with the same thing that Judaism is?
edit on 22-3-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Here’s what Frithjof Schuon has to say about Islam’s moral dimension in his book “Understanding Islam”:

Niffari, who incarnates esotericism in the truest sense of the word, and not a will- conditioned and still largely exoterist pre-esotericism, bore the following testimony: “Allah said to me: Formulate thy petition to me thus: Lord, how must I attach myself firmly to Thee so that on the day of my judgement Thou wilt not punish me or turn Thy face from me? Then I (Allah) shall answer thee saying: Attach thyself to the Sunna in thine outward doctrine and practice, and attach thyself in thine inward soul to the Gnosis which I have given thee, for thou art one of those to whom I speak; thou hearest me, and thou knowest that thou hearest me, and thou seest that I am the source of all things”. The commentator on the passage remarks that the Sunna has a general application and that it makes no distinction between the seekers of a created reward and the seekers of the essence, and that it contains what any and every person may have need of. Another saying of Niffari: “And he said to me: My exoteric (zharari) revelation does not support my esoteric (batini) revelation”. And yet another, of an abrupt symbolism that needs to be understood: “The good actions of the pious man are as the bad actions of the privileged of Allah.” Which indicates as clearly as possible the relativity of certain elements of the Sunna and the relativity of the cult of the intermediate [strictly moral] Sunna. – Frithjof Schuon, Understanding Islam, pg. 99

Such a conception, a moral relativism, does not exist in Judaism; as a matter of fact, to speak more accurately, there have been cases of such eccentricities in the past, but they have been swiftly and passionately dealt with by the concerted obloquy of the Rabbinic establishment; I am of course referring to that notorious movement in Jewish history called Sabbateanism (and it’s 18th century offshoot, Frankism).

Sabbateanism (as articulated by its official prophet, Nathan of Gaza) argued, just as Frithjof Schuon does above, that there are two distinct levels of reality; in the Sabbatean scheme, there is the God of Israel, YHVH (the tetragrammaton), and then there is the Ein Sof (Heb. without end), the Absolute. The former would correspond to what Schuon called “the relativity of the cult of the intermediate [strictly moral] Sunna”, this being so because morality, inasmuch as it relates to the sphere of action, is relegated to a lower level of spiritual apprehension. This same construction appears in Sabbateanism where YHVH – the God of Israel – a God with the qualification of a distinct (particularized) vocation (as a God to one people) is relevant only to those people who haven’t experienced the infinite, changeless, homogeneous level of the Ein Sof, or the Absolute, where everything is in state of pristine, undifferentiated Unity. At this level, there is no qualification (The God of Israel) but only a simple and undiluted Oneness.
edit on 22-3-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

link   
So, they are just jealous
?

link   
Returning to Islam, the notion of God, Allah in Arabic, seems to be fundamentally different from that of Judaism’s. In the mystical tradition (Kabbalah) the tetragrammaton is seen as being associated with the divine attribute of mercy, whereas the other name of God often used in the Torah, Elohim, is seen to be indicative of the divine attribute of judgment or severity. Investigating further into the archetypal potencies of each of these two names, the tetragrammaton, which means something along the lines of “being”, is seen as a personal God, whereas Elohim is seen as the consolidation of physical and metaphysical forces. When the Jew utters “Hear, oh Israel, YHVH Our Elohim, YHVH is one”, this can then be ontologically understood as: the personal/experiential relationship I have with God is at one with the impersonal world of facts and numbers, and in addition, YHVH is in truth completely ensconced within the objective fabric of reality, as a potential waiting to be awakened.

On the other hand, with Islam, one encounters a God without any formal relationship with physical or created reality. This Absolute and virtually unfathomable object of worship has led various Islamic mystics to say, such as Jalal al-Din Rumi, “I am neither Christian, Jew, Parsi nor Muslim. I am neither of the East nor of the West, nor of the land nor of the sea… I have put aside duality, I have seen that the two worlds are one; I seek the One, I know the One, I invoked the One, He is the First, He is the Last, He is the Outward, He is the Inward”, and for Mansur al-Hallaj, to exclaim in a mystic euphoria “Ana al-Haqq” “I am the truth”. Whereas the Temple in Jerusalem had God, the tetragrammaton, hidden behind a holy veil, Islam, conversely, has the Kaaba disclosed in a desert of non-existence. The created world being a symbol for the desert, with the Ka’aba, a symbol for the Absolute, shrouded by a black apron, exposed to the elements. This is a fitting symbol for Islam’s conception of God – the Absolute. The Hajj could then be understood as a symbolic journey from the meaningless, trivial and vain life of temporal existence to the metaphysical apprehension of the Absolute One. It’s important that this be understood, because the implications of these differing conceptions, Judaism’s God of life, indeed, a God which literally means “being”, verses the nondescript and nebulous Allah, a being beyond being, or simply “Non-Being”, are vital to understanding how a Muslim is inclined to conduct himself verses the morality mandated by the God of the Jew. If we’re to take the moral implications of this doctrine to their logical conclusion, any and all actions which are done with an awareness of the absolute, or with “Gnosis”, can be sanctioned, and certainly, can be considered as meritorious as the pious actions of the “intermediate”.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Wow thanks, dontreally.

I have made my way through your posts. I am eagerly awaiting your further posts as I know you are going to 'bring it on home' and get to the 'Conspiracy' part.

Thanks for a very interesting read, so far.

X.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Thank you dontreally, will read it and do further study.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I hold that the anti-semitic hatred from Aryans is very modern, not of cultivated paganic origins. I really can't pose an exemplary example of your contention. To me, as I look back into antiquity, the tension was with the Jew's idolatrous neighbors. But at the same time, they revered the power of God (Samuel 6:4).

The story of the Jews is poignant, to say the least. There is none other like it in the world, and you explained that very well, better than I could have.

I will add this though: God revealed himself to the Jews, and to everyone through Yeshua, in a way that resonates so profoundly that still to this day the mystery still eludes us. In Judaism there are and have been anthromorphic ontological personal constructs for God dealing with gender and being, his very name and descriptions are a microcosm/macrocosm of the physical world.

With Islam, you can't find that variety! Even Islamic theologians have to go outside their own religion to find some substance. "Allah" is hollow, banal, enigmatic, superficial, handicapped, and incapable of touching lives like God.

edit on 22-3-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

"Allah" is hollow, indifferent, enigmatic, superficial, handicapped, and incapable of affecting lives like God.

Care to cite any verses from the Koran to support this statement? Or are you just parroting what the preacher said?

In the Koran, God is shown to be full of mercy and compassion to those who believe in Him and do good. This is how muslims understand God.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I normally do not post here too often, but I thought I would add my two cents. I disagree that Islam does not have a deep metaphysics, in fact, though I might consider myself more buddhist now, in years past I oscillated a bit between Christianity and Islam, and found that Islamic metaphysics (IMHO) explained Jesus better than the Church theologians did. So, I have no idea who you are and am not here to argue. I am a bit skeptical of forums these days because it seems few people can differ on an opinion without putting each other down. Thus, if you are interested in learning that Islam may be deeper than you may have thought, even if you do not agree with it, check out Ibn Al'Arabi's writings, especially those translated by William Chittick. Anyway, I studied many religions in my time... Each have their great philosophers. In fact, I would say that it may be easier to just say that one believes islam to be false than to attack its metaphysics without also attacking Christianity's metaphysics.... After all, a great deal of the renaissance thinking and applications of logic and greek philosophy to Christianity was initially inspired by the Muslims doing it first in Baghdad and Andalusia.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

"Allah" is hollow, indifferent, enigmatic, superficial, handicapped, and incapable of affecting lives like God.

Care to cite any verses from the Koran to support this statement? Or are you just parroting what the preacher said?

In the Koran, God is shown to be full of mercy and compassion to those who believe in Him and do good. This is how muslims understand God.

I have not read the Koran in it's entirety, but I think my knowledge of it is adequate enough to make that statement. I say "Allah" is devoid of deeper functionality, because of a lack or non existence of any scripture that demonstrates that quality!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I have not read the Koran in it's entirety, but I think my knowledge of it is adequate enough to make that statement. I say "Allah" is devoid of deeper functionality, because of a lack or non existence of any scripture that demonstrates that quality!

You have made it clear that you know nothing of God in the Koran...
You only think your knowledge is adequate enough to make sweeping statements about something you have no knowledge about.

I'm curious to know what is the deeper functionality that you say Allah is devoid of?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Aryans is very modern

I agree. When I say "Aryan", I mean it in the most abstract way, as a source of a particular viewpoint which developed independent of Semitic influences.

Looking back, one can see why Wagner, in his vitriolic Jew hatred, could see the Jews as the source of all racial (read "spiritual", since the ideas were two sides of the same coins to the Nazi mentality) 'decadence'.

When you look at the Nazis, people should understand that before there was Hitler, there was Houston Stewart Chamberlain, Friedrich Nietzsche, Richard Wagner, Arthur Schopenhauer - all well read in classical 'Aryan' i.e. eastern literature: the Upanishads, Puranas, Tantras etc... This seemed to bolster the German conviction that they're long derelict Germanic roots were part and parcel of a deeper tradition "Indo-Europeanism"; this view is substantiated by Hitler's own belief that the third reich was the perpetuation of Greece and Rome (both "Aryan" civilizations) “If we are asked about our ancestry”, he once said, “we need only to refer to the Greeks”. We can go further, he went on, and “adopt a totally new historical perspective by establishing our links with Greek Antiquity and the Roman Empire”.

One wonders whether the "third" Reich was meant to be the third installment of imperial Greece (Alexander the Greats empire) and imperial Rome; their symbolism, use of the Roman Eagle, certainly implies that.

edit on 23-3-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

So how does this have to do anything with this Aryan thing, and also I see people still build and follow strange practices.
There is only one way to solve this dilemma i say, they must fight to see who's imaginary friend and concepts are the right ones. And while they go about it lets dedicate it to some god or other. You know for thee my lord for thee, we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. I think I know this magic spell.

The whole thing was and is totally illogical, besides which Jews you talking about, the ones in Jerusalem, or the ones in Palestine? Or is it the ones in Europe and the Americas? Or you talking about the confused Europeans? Or the ones who play one on TV, or only once in a while? Or is it the whole merchant class fad that is going on now a days about being Jewish?

This whole thing is so confusing, you know for a peoples that stand alone, they seem to be not standing very much alone, even Israel, if america was to totally cut funding, even with all the bombs they got. In time things will be much different. Or was that quote supposed to represent these Aryan fellows, if so then it make's even less sense.

Let’s begin with establishing what makes the Jews so different from non-Jews. To quote the Jewish theologian Eliezer Berkovitz, the Hebraic revelation is preeminent because,
In keeping with the words of Habakkuk, Judaism does not teach that a man is saved by his faith, but that the righteous lives by his faithfulness. In Judaism, the significance of the faith lies in its capacity to lead to life, to action, to the human deed.

So you saying they worship a contract, and in this contract is promised something by a god which leads them to life, to action, to the human deed...Sorry but it seems to be the same thing as any other god=worshiper=religion to me, the only difference is the wording and the sequence they go about it.

So Judaism’s highest priority is not faith – in the abstract philosophical position, but in knowledge which leads to action. Undoubtedly, one should have a theological or metaphysical appreciation of a higher truth, but this truth in itself is impotent without ethical action; this is so because in Judaism, morality is the sine qua non. Not seeking the ‘beyond’, as in Hinduism, or Buddhism, or in esoteric currents in Christianity and Islam, but in the HERE and NOW – in THIS WORLD, with its vicissitudes.

So it's a here and now religion, I see why the merchant class like it now a days. You know the phoecians used to worship many here and now gods that are no longer here and now, or at least not in the same naming.

Eliezer Berkovitz further explains that this unique Jewish disposition explains the much reviled moniker “the chosen people” The holy nation is properly called the chosen people. The idea expresses, first of all, the practical necessity of a national instrument for the realization of the supra-national goal. This world will be established as a kingdom of God when all the nations submit to the will of God.

But before all nations will do so, one must do so. The “kingdom of priests” is the necessary pathfinder and forerunner of the kingdom of God. If the universal goal is to be accomplished in history, there must be a stage known as “his first fruits of the increase”.

Let me guess Eliezer Berkovitz is of this class of priests which will guide us into the new kingdom established by god...I think I heard this story before. And oh yes, they will find a path, it's practically waiting to be found.

I still dont much get how this whole thing fits into the whole Aryan thing and considering that the earliest meaning of the word is from India and it was used to mean "honourable, respectable, noble" In fact it seems to just be a saying they had back in ancient times, or a ptb social class thing, it possibly only got turned into a specific race of peoples in recent times it seems.

If so then the whole Jew thing, and Aryan thing share one similarity then a priest class to lead us all eh. It could just be a case of the same things repulsing when close to each other, kind of like magnets.

On the surface, one could argue that Christianity and Islam, both putatively known as “Abrahamic faiths”, share the same essential creed, that is, both subscribe to a ‘patriarchal’ notion of the social order which seeks to ingrain a certain ethical imperative into the general masses. But do they? Is Islam as concerned, in essence, with the same thing that Judaism is?

Most likely just like its most likely that they will go about it in a bit different ways.

I will wait to see what the rest of the thread brings, because this is why I come to ats, I like crazy threads, entertaining.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
Now, you’re probably thinking: “What makes this belief unique”?

It isn't unique. Ethnocentrism is universal. The Jews just take it a bit further than most people, is all; and as a result, it has very predictably caused them more problems.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
As another point, the entire Aryan meme basically came about as a result of a group of people (the ancient Germans; check out the similarities between the Devas and some of the Aesir, sometime) who invaded India at one time, and then wanted to invent a fairytale which would allow them to sleep peacefully at night, over the fact that they'd done so. Ironically, that more or less describes the entirety of pre-Christian Jewish history, as well. I've read the Old Testament.

Hitler ripped off the Aryan re-interpretation/reconstruction of Hinduism, and then very badly distorted it, to serve his own interests. The swastika was originally intended as one of the cryptic graphical reminders of the spiral galaxy or torus, which have been buried in pretty much every ancient culture on the planet. Hitler took that and turned it from a symbol of life itself, and the divine harmony of the universe, into a symbol of the exact opposite; pure, imbalanced entropy and death.

Hitler was very strongly energetically Service to Self polarised, but he was less so than some other people who've lived, because he was still groping for an ostensibly altruistic excuse or rationalisation for what he did. Pure STS individuals are disciples of entropy, and have completely inverted morality. They feed from the darkest energies in existence, and are purely out for themselves and their own power. They don't give a crap about anyone else. Hitler still had a need to delude himself that what he was doing, was somehow ultimately for the greater good.
edit on 24-3-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

The swastika was originally intended as one of the cryptic graphical reminders of the spiral galaxy or torus, which have been buried in pretty much every ancient culture on the planet.

I'm fairly sure Hitler's esotericists knew what they were doing with that symbolism.

Ever read Wagner? Hitler derived the crux and bulk of his mystical-metaphysical philosophy from him, and from Goethe, Schopenhauer, Nietzsche.... And what was "life" to Wagner? What was his ideal? The pure Germanic i.e. Greek vocation, where life mirrors art (in effect, Hitlers 12 years of rule were reflective of a wagnerian opera..read 'wagners hitler', for an interesting analysis of the subject); but who was interfering with the manifestation of this ideal? Which group was diluting the pristine Germanic (aryan, would be more precise) spirit? Jews; not just Jews, but everything the Jews had a hand in creating: Christianity (hence his 'aryan jesus', which of course is historically factitious), and with that, capitalism (which socialists accused the Jews of being behind), Communism/Bolshevism (which fascists/Nazis accused the Jews of being behind).... In short, ANYTHING that was the product of the Jewish mentality = a corruption of the primordial tradition: Aryanism, whether in it's Germanic or another form (something Julius Evola certainly agreed with).

When Hitler came to power, he had only one preponderant interest: no, not a world Germanic empire - that was secondary, and meant to follow his primary concern. First and foremost, Hitlers mission, as reflected by the inverted swastika, was to destroy the world (the swastika being a symbol of the energies of life, when inverted, or put on it's side, represents the opposite condition; a world in a state of transformation i.e. chaos, which precedes order) , and by doing so, create the atmosphere in which he could effectively eliminate as many Jews as possible without being obstructed by International intervention.

To anyone who thinks this was not his mission, explain some of his actions; not once did he divert trains bringing Jews to the death camps to support the war effort - even when this clearly meant that they would lose the war by doing so. To even suggest that would lead to an officials demotion, as was the case with Kurt Freiherr von Grienath, when he suggested to Himmler, quite gingerly, that the 'principle concern' should be winning the war; that was enough for Himmler to denounce him as being 'sympathetic' to the Jews.

Now look at today's 'anti-zionism' which will effectively accomplish the same thing. "Down with Israel" essentially means the death of 6 million Jews. As those Jews will fight to their deaths in defense of their state. This is a casebook Orwellian logic - semantics and wordplay. All the ideas conveyed by antisemitism or Jew hatred, have been successfully and artfully transposed on the word 'anti-zionism', but without the taboo created by the Nazis.

Believe what you will: there has always been a plot against the Jewish people and it has to do with metaphysics/theology as opposed to the 'scapegoat' theory, or w/e else, which never gives adequate reasoning for why this group alone has been perennially targeted.

As for the 'ethnocentrism' - if you're trying to equate the Jews belief in chosenness with other manifestations of the same mentality, amongst Hindus, Germans, ancient egyptians etc - you're confusing the point of this thread. I'm discussing one metaphysical-theological perspective, verses another, and ultimately, how they conflict with each other.

A future essay of mine will discuss Islam and Shaivism, stripping them of their mythological imagery and showing them bare, as they are, ontologically, that is. When you begin to see that Islam, Hinduism (which is a 'set' of beliefs, the major ones being Vaishnavism i.e. worship of Vishnu, Shaivism i.e. worship of Shiva, Shaktism i.e. the worship of Shakti, the mother goddess, and other syncretic forms) are actually not that different at a philosophical level, that the metaphysical object of worship, the Absolute, as Allah in Islam, and Shiva in Shaivism (note the crescent moon iconography on Shivas forehead) are not irreconcilably at odds, but only reflect two different modes of worshiping the same reality. The only real, though trivial difference, is the Islamic interdiction of representation of the Absolute. Though, as Rene Guenon point outs, unlike the decadent paganism that Islam wiped out on the Arab peninsula, in India, Islam eventually accorded Hindus the same status as Jews, Christians and Parsis i.e. as other monotheists. This because Hinduism, despite it's fancy garments, is not idolatry as usually understood, but a "monotheism" which makes ample use of representation, though, this representation doesn't lead to the mistake of confusing the symbol for the reality symbolized - this being the accurate definition of "idolatry"..

In any case, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity - the 4 major world religions, all subscribe to one form or another of the same essential philosophy, while Judaism, the lone wolf, stands alone.

Put another way, Christianity "father", Buddhisms "Nirvana" (Buddhism is a paradigmatic spiritual secularism) Hinduisms relativism, and Islams Absolutism, all share one essential doctrine, although in the case of Islam, it doesn't appear to be so: One does not have to subscribe to one fixed, immutable moral doctrine, applicable to all irrespective of spiritual attainment; as I showed above with Islam, the Sufi who has tasted of the higher state is not subject to the same moral restraints as the non-mystic; this being so because he has experienced the 'whole', and can therefore 'purify' all his actions by this awareness.

Only Judaism and Judaism alone holds differently. Another essay of mine will discuss the various ancient and modern views of the so-called "demiurgus' associated by the ancient gnostics with the Jewish God, and of course, by almost all the major commentators on esoteric subjects of the 19th and 20th century (Blavatsky, Bailey, Gurdjieff, Crowley, Huxley, Guenon, Schuon, Evola, Aun Weor, Coomaraswamy, Jung, Eliade, Campbell, Danielou, Mckenna, etc) This idea is ubiquitous; the Jewish God is a "false God", or in the words of Deidrich Eckhart, mentor to Adolph Hitler, is the "collective ego of the Jewish people". To erase this false God, or the impression of it in the human psyche, requires, in their minds, to quote Alice Bailey in "plan for the New World Order:"

The gradual dissolution - again if in any way possible - of the Orthodox Jewish faith, with its obsolete teaching, its separative emphasis."
edit on 25-3-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
When Hitler came to power, he had only one preponderant interest: no, not a world Germanic empire - that was secondary, and meant to follow his primary concern. First and foremost, Hitlers mission, as reflected by the inverted swastika, was to destroy the world (the swastika being a symbol of the energies of life, when inverted, or put on it's side, represents the opposite condition; a world in a state of transformation i.e. chaos, which precedes order) , and by doing so, create the atmosphere in which he could effectively eliminate as many Jews as possible without being obstructed by International intervention.

That's pretty much exactly what I said. The guy made the Joker look like Gandhi.

Now look at today's 'anti-zionism' which will effectively accomplish the same thing. "Down with Israel" essentially means the death of 6 million Jews. As those Jews will fight to their deaths in defense of their state. This is a casebook Orwellian logic - semantics and wordplay. All the ideas conveyed by antisemitism or Jew hatred, have been successfully and artfully transposed on the word 'anti-zionism', but without the taboo created by the Nazis.

In fascist terms more generally, the Jews were a means to an end. Fascism 101:- Always have an external enemy or scapegoat, which both serves to unify your domestic population, and also allows people to divert blame for their own situation to said scapegoat, so they don't blame you for it instead.

First it was the Jews, then it was the Communists, and for the last 40 years or so, it's been Islam. Muslims make a far more effective scapegoat than the Jews ever did, because they are openly expansionistic and violent. The negative elements of the Jewish population generally do things behind closed doors.

Some people are taking bets that it's going to be extraterrestrials, next. Hitler might have had some deranged personal vendetta with the Jews specifically himself, but I don't particularly care about that; and if you do, it's likely that the only reason why, is in order to depict the Jews as victims, in order to assist the psychopathic Israeli government, in their own quest to take over the world.

Believe what you will: there has always been a plot against the Jewish people and it has to do with metaphysics/theology as opposed to the 'scapegoat' theory, or w/e else, which never gives adequate reasoning for why this group alone has been perennially targeted.

Even if this hypothetically is true, I honestly don't care. Assuming that the entire Abrahamic narrative is true, and that the Jews are the chosen people etc; all that really proves is that humanity has a whole has approximately zero genuine free will, and the entire game has been rigged from the beginning. I left Christianity primarily because I no longer wanted to believe that; and if I was to find out that it incontrovertibly is true, my most likely reaction would be suicide, because I refuse to live in a universe where such a degree of tyranny exists.

If other people feel the same way, then that might have something to do with why the Jews have always been persecuted, if they have been. I wouldn't attack them myself, in response to that; I'd simply opt out, as mentioned.

A future essay of mine will discuss Islam and Shaivism, stripping them of their mythological imagery and showing them bare, as they are, ontologically, that is. When you begin to see that Islam, Hinduism (which is a 'set' of beliefs, the major ones being Vaishnavism i.e. worship of Vishnu, Shaivism i.e. worship of Shiva, Shaktism

You're talking to a born again Shakta.

As for the oneness of God; yes and no. Personally I believe that while yes, there is a singular being depending on how far back you go, different deities (in terms of what you might call different personalities or ego complexes) do exist. The Devi Mahatmaya itself supports that concept, in terms of the Goddess having many different aspects.

(1-3) The Rishi said :
Seeing his brother Nisumbha slain, who was dear to him as his life, and his army being slaughtered, Sumbha angrily said ,"O Durga who are puffed up with the pride of strength, don't show your pride ( here). Though you are exceedingly haughty, you, resorting to the strength of others, fight."

(4-5) The Devi said :
"I am all alone in the world here. Who else is there besides me ? See, O vile one, these
Goddesses, who are but my own powers, entering into my own self!"

(6) Then all those, Brahmani and the rest, were absorbed in the body of Devi. Ambika alone then remained.

(7-8) The Devi said :
"The numerous forms which I projected by my power here - those have been withdrawn by me (now) I stand alone. Be steadfast in combat."

edit on 25-3-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

I left Christianity primarily because I no longer wanted to believe that; and if I was to find out that it incontrovertibly is true, my most likely reaction would be suicide, because I refuse to live in a universe where such a degree of tyranny exists.

You don't have a say in the matter. And who says it has to be either/or? The opposite seems just as bad: a world of pure chance and fortuity. That seems better to you? Even amidst the apparent chaos of the world we live in, there is an underlying order, so why not the world's existence? Why not 'an end' that finally meet's the will that begets it?

I agree human beings have complete free will; but, I also believe, of course, as a matter of faith, that this world is not some cosmic mistake. I do not subscribe to the equally ludicrous (acknowledging my belief as being as much 'emotional' as yours, so logic, or any argument, will not suffice in convincing you of my position. The point of this thread is in showing how and why - out of logical necessity - the PTB have since ancient times, opposed the ideology of the Hebrews and their descendents, the Jews, and have worked behind the scenes to crush them) doctrine of deifying abstract forces, for instance, in the worship of an "absolute" as Shiva, or Vishnu, or Shakti, these background processes which regulate or exercise some superhuman power over reality...Why should this be worthy of veneration?

UNLIKE you, I believe THIS world, is more meaningful, and relevant to life in THIS WORLD (reread this line, it is profounder then you realize) than some background process which would render this world boring and dull. The Jewish God - aptly meaning 'being' - as opposed to non-being, or non-duality - is an anthropomorphized God, invested with all the humanness of a human being. He is a God who commands man, in mans own interest, something very simple and easy to execute: to abide by basic moral precepts. Being the creator of THIS world, He is a God who obviously relishes in diversity, or the so called 'dance of maya'; hence, the sundry of Rabbinic laws and ordinances.

Judaism is fundamentally different, absolutely divergent, completely 'radical' compared to the traditions of the Aryans, which Christianity and Islam, despite being nominally considered descended from Judaism, shares more in common, philosophically, with them, then with Judaism. FACTOID.

This world isn't an illusion that's to be transcended, but embraced, obviously, not in a spirit of idolatry, but with the awareness of the overall unity; hence, YHVH, in Kabbalah, is called 'the essential name', each letter symbolizing a gradation in the 4 fold evolution of being, emanation,creation,formation and action; together making the "name" of God - tetragrammaton - 4 lettered name.. Thus, Jews worship 'Being' - life - "Le'Chayim!" - To life!!, as opposed to Wotan, Oden, Allah, Shiva - archetypes of primordial chaos, or as the Absolute.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join