It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Aryan Vendetta

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
You don't have a say in the matter.

I can choose to accept Sheol. I had to do that; and I have.

My last prayer to Yahweh prior to my conversion, was that if, as a result of walking away from Semitic monotheism, (that is, both Judaism and Christianity) I was unavoidably going to Hell, that I would accept it with serenity, and would direct no resentment towards him; particularly because I had already been given a mortal life.

I have paid Charon his due; once that has been done, a person may, in their own mind at least, leave the three faiths of Abraham, and follow their own conscience.

edit on 25-3-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

My last prayer to Yahweh prior to my conversion, was that if, as a result of walking away from Semitic monotheism, (that is, both Judaism and Christianity) I was unavoidably going to Hel

I take it you left Christianity, because Judaism doesn't teach non-Jews are destined to go to hell. Sure, it would be better for you to remain a Jew (if you left Judaism), but the touchstone by which one merits either heaven or hell is not what one believes - but how one acts. Action and action alone. This is what makes Judaism so respectable to me, and conversely, Christianity and Islam, reprehensible (in this regard, that is).

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Hey dontreally!

It is always interesting to read your threads, considering the research you put into a subject you love, but...it does seem you've stretched yourself a bit here?

Your suggestion is that the (gentile) world is against Judaism because other groups are less exclusive in their moral code, and worship God as a more abstract concept than Judaism?

Even if some of the axioms of your statement are true (which is debatable), isn't that argument a bit out there?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join