It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe wants Obama's original draft card. WooT

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by koder
What if....Joe wins. Discuss that IMO

What if...Joe is just a racist being a racist?

Gathering up his posse to go after that black man?

What garbage. Quit with the racist bull #. That is the ultimate cop out for liberals. Wa wa wa, I don't have any facts to argue with so I'll call you a racist.

What if what if what if. What if Obama truly was born in Hawaii and has a real long form birth certificate. A paper one like I have siting in a safe deposit box. WHY WON'T HE BRING THE DAMN THING OUT AND END THE CONTROVERSY! If he has one, this entire debate could be put to rest in one second. BUT HE CHOOSES NOT TO DO IT. Which either means he has no real paper long form birth certificate or he's using the entire situation for political gain to draw in bleeding heart liberal suckers like Outcast Searcher who will do the dirty work and stir up racial tensions by calling others racist. Which, IMO, is as bad as not being born here and being a fraud. Obama is using this debacle for political gain.
edit on 22-3-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
birth certificate released by white house is a forged document , who produced it?????? selective service card is forged who produced it????? the president is not envolved unless he aided in the forgerys. Who forged the documents is the question?????????????

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I can't believe I had two "Political Trolling" citations for two posts on page 1 and page 2. WTF is up with that? So, to Muse 7 and anyone else it seems that employers and potential employers are asking for a lot more personal information these days. Recently there have been articles on ATS about said employers requesting Facebook and other passwords.

In any employment/potential employment scenario an employer wants certain basic information;

To know you have the experience
To know you are a citizen and employable for the position
To know you have a valid SSN

In the case of the POTUS, this is of paramount importance. #SNIP# supposedly is employed by the people, not the corporations. Therefore, absolute proof of the requirements of the constitution should be provided to the "people's" satisfaction, not some back room grouping of corporate and banking "dogs" that we are expected to trust, even though we know we can't trust them. So, until a real Long Form is produced, the jury is out. There is also the problem of #SNIP# Sr's nationality, that being British. The rules concerning "Natural Born Citizen" have to be adhered to under the constitution.

Then we have the case of the multiple SSN's, that should be enough to trigger a full scale real and legitimate investigation of #SNIP# activities along with his CIA mother and ghost MI father. #SSNIP# history, even from a superficial or cursory examination, looks engineered and totally fabricated.

Finally, experience. You don't let someone who runs a lemonade stand, run IBM and that's a damn good analogy, since he was a community organizer and now POTUS, supposedly running a country. He came out of nowhere and real fast like a bad case of a genetically engineered flu, or maybe political Ebola. His campaign was funded at a financial level almost 10 times that of McCain. His funding came from the Soros's, Koch's, controlled foundations, both domestic and international bankers.

Now think on this for a minute. Corporations are in business to make money. So if they are going to throw hundreds of millions or billions of dollars at getting #SNIP# into office, WHAT'S THEIR TAKE, THEIR PROFIT?

I think we can see how they are making the return on their investment, just look at the poisonous increase in agencies like DHS, TSA, etc., the NDAA, recent EO signings, etc. It's all in plain sight if you take off those rose colored glasses, simply look at the facts and FOLLOW THE MONEY!

Cheers - Dave
edit on 3/22.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: added a ' and an a and removed an a

edit on Thu Mar 22 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentKillah

If your contemplating leaving ATS maybe you should. I'm definitely no racist. That's absolutely laughable. And if you are fighting for us your fighting for our right to express our free speech. This is a discussion. What's wrong with questioning something? What's wrong with a good old healthy discussion between people with different opinions. Take a chill pill Bradda. Positive vibes sent your way. ONE LOVE.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

He's already brought out two different certificates, and they were declared forgeries by the birthers. Trump went after his law degrees and his school records declaring that they were not credible either. Anybody else accepts them as legal.

Given that context, do you really expect the birthers to just accept that it would be a real bc and not declare it a forgery if it showed him he was born in Hawaii? I'm sure they would never accept that and would do what they can to dismiss it. The only reason they want this thing is because the other two proved he was from Hawaii, and they'll just keep on going. It's basically a form of argumentum ad infinitum, and they are trying to make the facts fit their conclusions. They will not accept anything other than Obama is a Kenyan and the bc must show that.

Under that circumstance, why should Obama bow down to these nuts who can't accept anything other than their mantra of "Obama's A Kenyan, go back to Africa you stupid Ni"?

It's sheer utter nonsense.

I'm no fan of Obama, but don't you guys think that if any of this had any real weight the Republicans would have the perfect opportunity to get rid of Obama?

Obama shouldn't have to bow down to a small group of people who are absolutely irrational.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

Face it, alot of scared little babies that believe forged obvious distraction from the truth documents that would not hold up to any scrutiny by any legitimate experts that even could be found on an episode of PAWNSTARS...are telling us all that only racists, freaks and NON-believers of the 9/11 commission are those that would see any problem here.

The problem is, this is full of mystery and you fearful, hiding behind RACIST comments, political trolling, laughably OWNED by whatever media and religion you listen too, seem to not get this fact...SOMETHING IS WRONG HERE.

YES we all know of the myriad of problems countries all have,,,

But if you think that HIDING this one problem and focusing on some other political trash you can come up with helps, then you deserve the fate you are getting.

IT IS THE DEFENDERS of all the lying scumbags for whatever position you have in your misled head that is RESPONSIBLE for these problems, and you want people to just go away and leave you alone in your beliefs.

The mentality, of those who believe these OFFICIAL LIES, is the SOLE REASON, for ALL problems we are facing, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM !!!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT
Wa wa wa, I don't have any facts

I know you don't which is why people start to suspect psychosis or things like racism.

If you drove your car into a tree 217 times would you expect the world to believe in you
driving abilities?

Yes or No?

Now you guys have driven into the tree 217 with this fake narrative and you expect all of us
to buy into your ever changing "facts". So I think it is safe to say that your guys are
motivated by things other than facts.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Hey Drew - it is ridiculous that the White House can pass off a piece of crap forgery like his 'scan' of his birth certificate and most people think it's real.

You clearly are not denying ignorance - the BC is not a scan of an original document, to be sure!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

I asked a serious question and you ignore it. I guess I'm not surprised, but at least acknowledge that you aren't going to answer it.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone

I'm no fan of Obama, but don't you guys think that if any of this had any real weight the Republicans would have the perfect opportunity to get rid of Obama?

Obama shouldn't have to bow down to a small group of people who are absolutely irrational.

Of course the Republicans wouldn't use the facts to change the course of the Corporation of the USA. Both the Republicans and the Democrats have the same boss. They're all money whores and mercs, and they take their instructions from the same source. If the Democrats were any different that the Republicans, don't you think that Obummer would have reversed all those offending EO's and decisions made by Bush? Well, he didn't reverse them, he actually went with expanded policies of Bush's regime. This of course indicates "like" thinking.

So stop fooling around, your two political puppet parties are called the Republocrats and the Democants. Just two sides of the same coin and really, the only reason there is a back and a front is because of the labels we put on the sides of the coin.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by brettrix

I'm not Drew.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone

Of course the Republicans wouldn't use the facts to change the course of the Corporation of the USA. Both the Republicans and the Democrats have the same boss. They're all money whores and mercs, and they take their instructions from the same source. If the Democrats were any different that the Republicans, don't you think that Obummer would have reversed all those offending EO's and decisions made by Bush? Well, he didn't reverse them, he actually went with expanded policies of Bush's regime. This of course indicates "like" thinking.

So stop fooling around, your two political puppet parties are called the Republocrats and the Democants. Just two sides of the same coin and really, the only reason there is a back and a front is because of the labels we put on the sides of the coin.

Cheers - Dave

So does all this logic mean that we have to accept an illogical story that jumped from being a Muslim,
to not born in America, to the father not born in America, to where is your selective service card?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by oldrockinchair
birth certificate released by white house is a forged document , who produced it?????? selective service card is forged who produced it????? the president is not envolved unless he aided in the forgerys. Who forged the documents is the question?????????????

Blame it on the teleprompter.

TPTB assured him they would cover his butt and they have.

transalchemy.com...

“It came across as if this young black male was telling me he was going to be president, almost as if it were the statement of a scientific fact that had already been determined, as if his being president had been already pre-arranged.”

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Does anyone know anything about Barry, or Barack, or whatever his name is? What is Obama's relationship to the Ayers? There is a pretty good documentary on Netflix about how the MSM basically put Barack in office. It's called Media Malpractice. Watch it then do some digging of your own. There are a lot of discrepancies about who this guy is. And I'm not talking about his birth certificate. He is not Jesus people. He is a man. He was a senator that basically came out of nowhere to become our President. You have to be suspicious of everyone that takes on the level of responsibility that people like Obama take on. QUESTION EVERYTHING! Barack, Bush, Clinton, Reagan, Bush, Carter, Nixon, etc, etc, have all been crooked in one way or another. We have to stop this your team my team BS and demand that these so called leaders comply with the will of their employers! US!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

Obama's Draft Card has already been released..

File a Freedom of Information Act request to get a copy of it for yourselves.

Would that be a copy of another doctored document like the birth certificate. Is there a third fraudulent document out there? After all, everyone knows that two wrongs don't make a right, but three do.

Cheers - Dave

Just to ask the question; What document would be 'good enough'? Does the document need to say that Obama is from Kenya? Obviously any document that doesn't say that must be a fraud, correct? Seriously, I have no idea what you could possibly be asking for if every government document is likely a fraud because it is issued by the government.

What impossible standard are you looking to achieve?
edit on 22-3-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

Is there a Federal Government Omdusman of some kind that could vet documents. A person not employed by the government that is actually employed via a separate funding trough by the people, to protect the rights of the people against the government and government malfeasance and fraud? Maybe you need an Ombudsman?

That's not so impossible now is it?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
This whole discussion is ludicrous. I am of the belief that all presidents, Democrat or Republican (at least in my 36 year lifetime) have been complete frauds and serve a master other than the American People, so I don't think this whole birther thing is a joke because I'm an Obama supporter, I think it's a joke because the "birther" crowd is so obsessed with it, they cannot see or comprehend anything logically.

I've needed my birth certificate for things (for getting a marriage license, for example), and my original is LONG GONE. Nobody knows where it is. I've gotten certified copies from the county. That's the best I could possibly find. Heck, Obama has more than me as there are birth announcements from newspapers - I don't think there were any birth announcements published in papers for me. Based on the birther logic, no matter what I did, if I were president, I would be unable to prove my birthright citizenry.

And this idea of the good Sheriff's "probable cause" is ridiculous. Sure, there is not 100% proof that his draft card is legitimate until dna tests, radio-carbon dating, and whatever other ridiculous extremes the Sheriff wants to waste taxpayer money on are completed, but even if they showed as legitimate, how would that do anything to affect the argument? It wouldn't.

Personally, I know that Obama works for the globalist cabal, and he's not a good guy any more than Bush, Reagan, Nixon, Carter, etc., were, but we have been FAR better off in many categories under his presidency. If you can't view the raw numbers and see that, you're "as blind as a birther."

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Obama's Draft Card has already been released..

File a Freedom of Information Act request to get a copy of it for yourselves.

Would that be a copy of another doctored document like the birth certificate. Is there a third fraudulent document out there? After all, everyone knows that two wrongs don't make a right, but three do.

Cheers - Dave

Just to ask the question; What document would be 'good enough'? Does the document need to say that Obama is from Kenya? Obviously any document that doesn't say that must be a fraud, correct? Seriously, I have no idea what you could possibly be asking for if every government document is likely a fraud because it is issued by the government.

What impossible standard are you looking to achieve?

Is there a Federal Government Omdusman of some kind that could vet documents. A person not employed by the government that is actually employed via a separate funding trough by the people, to protect the rights of the people against the government and government malfeasance and fraud? Maybe you need an Ombudsman?

That's not so impossible now is it?

Cheers - Dave

No. No Federal Ombudsman.

Now, again, I ask…

What documents would be good enough?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I can't believe I had two "Political Trolling" citations for two posts on page 1 and page 2. WTF is up with that? So, to Muse 7 and anyone else it seems that employers and potential employers are asking for a lot more personal information these days. Recently there have been articles on ATS about said employers requesting Facebook and other passwords.

In any employment/potential employment scenario an employer wants certain basic information;

To know you have the experience
To know you are a citizen and employable for the position
To know you have a valid SSN

In the case of the POTUS, this is of paramount importance. Obummer supposedly is employed by the people, not the corporations. Therefore, absolute proof of the requirements of the constitution should be provided to the "people's" satisfaction, not some back room grouping of corporate and banking "dogs" that we are expected to trust, even though we know we can't trust them. So, until a real Long Form is produced, the jury is out. There is also the problem of Obummer Sr's nationality, that being British. The rules concerning "Natural Born Citizen" have to be adhered to under the constitution.

Then we have the case of the multiple SSN's, that should be enough to trigger a full scale real and legitimate investigation of Obummer's activities along with his CIA mother and ghost MI father. Obummer's history, even from a superficial or cursory examination, looks engineered and totally fabricated.

Finally, experience. You don't let someone who runs a lemonade stand, run IBM and that's a damn good analogy, since he was a community organizer and now POTUS, supposedly running a country. He came out of nowhere and real fast like a bad case of a genetically engineered flu, or maybe political Ebola. His campaign was funded at a financial level almost 10 times that of McCain. His funding came from the Soros's, Koch's, controlled foundations, both domestic and international bankers.

Now think on this for a minute. Corporations are in business to make money. So if they are going to throw hundreds of millions or billions of dollars at getting Obummer into office, WHAT'S THEIR TAKE, THEIR PROFIT?

I think we can see how they are making the return on their investment, just look at the poisonous increase in agencies like DHS, TSA, etc., the NDAA, recent EO signings, etc. It's all in plain sight if you take off those rose colored glasses, simply look at the facts and FOLLOW THE MONEY!

Cheers - Dave
edit on 3/22.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: added a ' and an a and removed an a

Dave - I've asked around my circle of friends, most of whom are 4th and 5th-generation Americans, and only 1 guy out of 10 has his original birth certificate. The rest have been lost to who-knows-where. I have a county-issued copy which I got in order to apply for my marriage license. Would this disqualify me? (not that I would ever want the job.)

Also, this: "also the problem of Obummer Sr's nationality, that being British" - how is that a problem for the President?

And how does his previous experience matter?? Are our presidents supposed to all be governors and actors, not senators and community development workers? Heck, I thought even a businessman or a construction worker could be president here. Maybe I was wrong - maybe this is a banana republic and I've been misled.

Did you think that if a so-called Conservative had been elected they wouldn't have been influenced by the moneyed powers who have been running the show for decades? Why would it be different this time? Were you in this country during the Bush, Clinton, Bush Sr, Reagan, Carter, Nixon, or Ford administrations?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join