It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe wants Obama's original draft card. WooT

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnWorfin

ATS policy on comments that do not add to the discussion

edit on 22-3-2012 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

Congratulations....didn't know you were made a MOD......

Des

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

hello! Welcome to 03/22/12! While you were away, apparently you missed the announcement that his long form birth certificate is posted online for the world to see...and has been properly vetted as all other presidents before him.

You mean to tell me, YOU really think the US Congress and Senate, along with the DOJ, CIA, FBI, NSA, are going to let someone be president without proof they were born here! Even John Effing McCain will tell you, Obama is a good Christian Man! Stop watching whatever crap news channel you watch! Stop reading "alternative" media as gospel and start seeing it for the entertainment its meant to be! Stop listening to a Sheriff who oozes racism masked in due-diligence who has steadily made as ass of himself on more than one occasion and not even related to this. Mind you the state he is a sheriff in is filled with old retired military people and old retired transplants who are stuck in there pre-civil rights paradigm...in other words he panders to his base...he is a politician that happens to run a prison and has a gun...nothing more.

This has become so so very sad. Its almost like a cruel internet joke at this point...LOL lets post random articles and see how many people ignore the FACTS to push there racist, denial driven, agendas. When all us crazy liberals where digging up dirt on ole GW...you guys sat back and quote the mainstream media as your proof we were crazy! Now you are running the other direction because you don't like the "truth" you are hearing...Obama is an ass hat, to be clear but this...he's not legit stuff has got to stop already. Don't you realize its been 4 years and countless threads about this...It is what it is...he is probably going to win again. He probably won't be the last black president either so buckle up, the world flipped on its head....again welcome to reality...hope your trip was good and relaxing...geeze man get a grip on yourself.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I actually like these crazy trailer park threads. I think it's good that the racist crazies have a place to vent their foolishness and feel as if they've made a difference in the world. Maybe it'll keep them all spent and happy and out of our hair for the next 4 years as the grown-ups do what they have to do to fix the mess we're in. No one takes this stuff seriously, and Sheriff Joe is just padding his retirement account with a few speaking fees and donations here and there with all of this - and Obama knows that. And Sheriff Joe knows that Obama knows that. And he's okay with it too. No one wants this season of Championship Wrestling (political edition) to really end. There's too much money to be made off the idiots who think it's for real. Obama will get reelected and Sheriff Joe will keep on his little cottage-industry crusade and the GOP media will find new ways to gin up the crazies with fear and loathing against all things Obama.

Nothing exists if it can't make somebody money. Not in this country anyway. And nothing lasts as long as this birther crap if it's not being managed by someone who's cashing in on it. That's the way it is, and anyone who says it isn't is either part of the scam or one of the buffoons being targeted by it. The rest of us just shake our heads and laugh. Just more Red State Championship Wrestling (political edition) and nothing more than that.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

I love u

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
LOL, what a joke!

I filled out a draft registration back in 1983 (I think).

I have huge doubts that anyone could find the original.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
I actually like these crazy trailer park threads. I think it's good that the racist crazies have a place to vent their foolishness and feel as if they've made a difference in the world. Maybe it'll keep them all spent and happy and out of our hair for the next 4 years as the grown-ups do what they have to do to fix the mess we're in. No one takes this stuff seriously, and Sheriff Joe is just padding his retirement account with a few speaking fees and donations here and there with all of this - and Obama knows that. And Sheriff Joe knows that Obama knows that. And he's okay with it too. No one wants this season of Championship Wrestling (political edition) to really end. There's too much money to be made off the idiots who think it's for real. Obama will get reelected and Sheriff Joe will keep on his little cottage-industry crusade and the GOP media will find new ways to gin up the crazies with fear and loathing against all things Obama.

Nothing exists if it can't make somebody money. Not in this country anyway. And nothing lasts as long as this birther crap if it's not being managed by someone who's cashing in on it. That's the way it is, and anyone who says it isn't is either part of the scam or one of the buffoons being targeted by it. The rest of us just shake our heads and laugh. Just more Red State Championship Wrestling (political edition) and nothing more than that.

I take this stuff seriously. Who is making all the money here? Tell somebody if you know. It won't be me be. Your pompous attitude grates on my nerves, NorEaster. I won't read anything you post now.

Toss out a good bashing by calling people that aren't trying to deny ignorance racist crazies.Are you so superior to everyone that lives in a mobile home? Perhaps your next home will be a street corner.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
I don't know if Obama is a legal citizen of the US, but I do KNOW for a fact that the certificate put up on the WH website was a FORGERY. Using logic, I will thus assume that he is not a legal citizen. The thing is though, he will just ignore this stuff.

I don't think that is logically valid.

'Forged treasury/federal reserve notes exist, thus the US Treasury/Federal Reserve must not exist'.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Sherrif Joe can ask for anything he wants...doesn't mean he is entitled to it.

He is a county sheriff...he is just trying to capitalize on the racists in this country.

If Sherrif Joe wants something...tell him to file a lawsuit...and then the courts can laugh at him just like they have been laughing at Orly Taitz.

Absolutely, he can ask... that's what this is all about...

Any prosecutor would push for discovery and a trial based on the evidence.

The article screams lawsuit. They won't have any answers coming from the government.

They will be going to court. They will be going with the photographic evidence.

Any judge agree to hear the back story on this fraud... THEN it's all about finding the perpetrator.

To estimate that Sheriff Joe isn't professional is a misjudgment.

There must be 'satisfaction' given the circumstances so far.

What is the legal recourse for challenging his citizenship? Who has standing for this? Has this ever even been done before?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I'm done with this. I've wasted far to much time glued to this laptop. WHO CARES. WE'RE ALL SCREWED. You professional bloggers, posters, and trolls can continue on with this worthless argument. I'm going outside to live my life. Have fun in your Mom's basement.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by koder
What if....Joe wins. Discuss that IMO

What if...Joe is just a racist being a racist?

Gathering up his posse to go after that black man?

If you were blind and never told what color Obama was and could only listen to his speeches with all race indicators edited out I bet my bank account you would guess he was white.

So get off the race-card train because this is not the discussion of this thread.

Personally I do not equate all men to be equal but I do however equate all races of man to be equal.

Furthermore in my book Obama is with most of the other ( ans yes most of them being white) politicians where as he is a liar, a thief, a racist and a murderer.

-Alien

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Yeah Baby, Put all of the pundits who break the laws into prison. About time someone cracks down on these crooks everywhere.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

I take this stuff seriously. Who is making all the money here?

Well let's skip the whole Orly Taitz industry of birtherism and for the sake specifity focus on Sheriiff Joe and his Posse.

From the WND store...they also sent out several solicitations to WND members

HELP FUND INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATIONS OF OBAMA’S ELIGIBILITY

It’s not too late to get the truth about Barack Obama’s constitutional eligibility to serve as president.

With the advent of the first official law-enforcement probe under way in Maricopa County, Arizona, under the auspices of Sheriff Joe Arpaio, and the continuing investigative reporting of Jerome Corsi and the entire WND editorial team, there is still a chance for Americans to save the Constitution from being dumbed down permanently.

This fund will support both efforts.

Credit card contributions of $10 or more entitle you to a free copy of the brand-new e-book, “Where’s the Real Birth Certificate?” by Jerome Corsi. For a credit card contributions of $25 or more, you will get the e-book, plus the bestselling hardcover “Where’s the Birth Certificate?” – the book that forced Obama to release what he claims is his official long-form birth certificate.

A portion of all contributions will go to support WND’s efforts, with another portion going to Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse, set to issue its report in February 2012.

If you prefer to send a tax-deductible contribution directly to the Cold Case Posse, you may do that by mailing your check or money order to: MCSO Cold Case Posse, P.O. Box 74374, Phoenix, Ariz., 85087. You can also make a direct, tax-deductible contribution to the investigation by visiting the Cold Case Posse website.

superstore.wnd.com...

Now what about the "lead investigator" on the Cold Case Posse? He signed a book deal with Jerome Corsi the day the investigation supposedly began...that's right...before the investigation began and is collecting funds directly from those sales along with Jerome Corsi.

What are you confused about? It's a business...they make money off of crazy.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle
Both the Republicans and the Democrats have the same boss. They're all money whores and mercs, and they take their instructions from the same source.

Cheers - Dave

As David Icke said, >>Presidents are not elected by ballot, they are selected by blood

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadwgirl

Originally posted by pirhanna

I don't think Sheriff Joe is an American Citizen.
He can't prove it.

ummm I believe he can prove it. He has a valid birth certificate and only one social security number.

No he can't.
I haven't seen his credentials and I'm guessing you haven't either.
And I bet if he shows a birth certificate, it's a fake, and you can't prove otherwise.
And no matter what you say or what evidence you provide,
I will believe that it's a fake because I don't like him, and am enraged by
a deep-seeded hatred of white guys from Arizona.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

I take this stuff seriously. Who is making all the money here?

Well let's skip the whole Orly Taitz industry of birtherism and for the sake specifity focus on Sheriiff Joe and his Posse.

From the WND store...they also sent out several solicitations to WND members

HELP FUND INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATIONS OF OBAMA’S ELIGIBILITY

It’s not too late to get the truth about Barack Obama’s constitutional eligibility to serve as president.

With the advent of the first official law-enforcement probe under way in Maricopa County, Arizona, under the auspices of Sheriff Joe Arpaio, and the continuing investigative reporting of Jerome Corsi and the entire WND editorial team, there is still a chance for Americans to save the Constitution from being dumbed down permanently.

This fund will support both efforts.

Credit card contributions of $10 or more entitle you to a free copy of the brand-new e-book, “Where’s the Real Birth Certificate?” by Jerome Corsi. For a credit card contributions of $25 or more, you will get the e-book, plus the bestselling hardcover “Where’s the Birth Certificate?” – the book that forced Obama to release what he claims is his official long-form birth certificate.

A portion of all contributions will go to support WND’s efforts, with another portion going to Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse, set to issue its report in February 2012.

If you prefer to send a tax-deductible contribution directly to the Cold Case Posse, you may do that by mailing your check or money order to: MCSO Cold Case Posse, P.O. Box 74374, Phoenix, Ariz., 85087. You can also make a direct, tax-deductible contribution to the investigation by visiting the Cold Case Posse website.

superstore.wnd.com...

Now what about the "lead investigator" on the Cold Case Posse? He signed a book deal with Jerome Corsi the day the investigation supposedly began...that's right...before the investigation began and is collecting funds directly from those sales along with Jerome Corsi.

What are you confused about? It's a business...they make money off of crazy.

Tax deductible because this is a non-profit organization???????? Hmmmmm........maybe some of the birther-bashers should do some investigating and take out these crazy racists. Find out how they qualify for their tax write-off charity status. Do you really think anyone questioning the government should have non-profit status???? Deny Ignorance and make all us trailer trash skeptics look stupid. Go for it!!!

edit on 3/22/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: add trailer trash

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

What a bunch of idiots. TeaBags and Birthers have done more to kill Conservatism and the GOP than Liberals could have dreamed.

Thank you nutballs!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by FeatherofMaat

What a bunch of idiots. TeaBags and Birthers have done more to kill Conservatism and the GOP than Liberals could have dreamed.

Thank you nutballs!!!!!!!

Hmmm.

Almost makes people believe that the whole Birther thing
is a shill front for Obama Inc.

With all the nutty things going on by professionals .....

Who benefits the most ?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FeatherofMaat

Actually, I believe the Obama administration has given Conservatives the biggest shot in the arm they could have ever dreamed of. Don't mind me though I'm a right-wing nut job, trailer trash, crazy, birther racist.
edit on 3/22/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

If you mean that's he's severely unwanted here on ATS then you are 100% right.

Remember that this is also the place where topics such as "Whites are more discriminated against" are common. Obama will win the re-election in November.

He's done a damn good job.

At what exactly has he done a good job? I have yet to see anything positive from this Kenyan

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Lol @ "WooT"

Keep being strung along and disregard the issues that truly matter.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join