It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe wants Obama's original draft card. WooT

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I think the main issue here is that just about everything that BO has disclosed, has created more questions then answers.

Why would anyone spend millions of dollars to avoid having a BC case heard in court?

I would think its because they would be hiding something.

When the truth does come out ( eventually it always does ) what are the people on here that defend BO gonna say then?

Silence....

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Even if he has done a 'good job' it doesn't change that he still holds his position illegally. He should have been impeached the moment he entered Syria without congressional approval..
(and if you consider his induction of the NDAA and the new executive order: peacetime martial law to be a 'good job')

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
I think the main issue here is that just about everything that BO has disclosed, has created more questions then answers.

Why would anyone spend millions of dollars to avoid having a BC case heard in court?

I would think its because they would be hiding something.

When the truth does come out ( eventually it always does ) what are the people on here that defend BO gonna say then?

Silence....

You are wrong.

If President Obama is deemed to have done something illegal or outside of what I consider to be within his power as the President of the United States, I will and do speak out.

I do not believe the same can be said about the people that continue to hammer home the idea that Barack Obama is somehow not eligible for the presidency. To you, no evidence will ever be good enough.

1. "Certificate of Live Birth" was released. (Not good enough)
2. "Long Form" Birth Certificate was released. (Not good enough)
3. Draft Card was released. (Not good enough)

At what point to you begin to question what it is that will actually be good enough for you?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

Arpaio is not simply some bumpkin Sheriff. He comes out of the FBI, probably COINTELPRO if I were to guess. I am pretty sure that he has a job to do, probably keeping Obama in line for the NWO. I do not know where Obama was born nor do I care. There is no Constitution these days, and the President takes orders instead of the other way around. Why should this one aspect of the Constitution concern me when all other aspects are violated regularly, including eminent domain of personal property for private use? (The oil pipeline relies on that)

He is a pedophile enabler and America's weakest Sheriff. He let a bunch of pedophiles go without punishment. A real disgrace to law enforcement.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Arpaio is not simply some bumpkin Sheriff. He comes out of the FBI, probably COINTELPRO if I were to guess.

He is a pedophile enabler and America's weakest Sheriff. He let a bunch of pedophiles go without punishment. A real disgrace to law enforcement.

So I take it that you're not too fond of the F.B.I.? Neither am I actually, but that's the only way I can take those two sentences and make sense of them. Otherwise they're contradictory.

I've lived here for most of my adult life and I can tell you that ever since he left the F.B.I. some 25 years ago he has done nothing but go downhill professionally.

"Usually, when we think of COINTELPRO, we think of the most well known and typical activities which include sending anonymous or fictitious letters designed to start rumors, among other things, publishing false defamatory or threatening information, forging signatures on fake documents, introducing disruptive and subversive members into organizations to destroy them from within, blackmailing insiders in any group to force them to spread false rumors, or to foment factionalism, and so on.
What a lot of people don’t keep in mind is the fact that COINTELPRO also concentrated on creating bogus organizations."

Judging by what Arpaio has NOT been able to accomplish in Maricopa County, I'd have to say that your accusation is far-fetched at best. He uses volunteer senior citizens to do the kind of "work" that he is doing here.

But in a way, I guess you're right. The Maricopa County Sheriffs Department under Arpaio IS a bougus organization at this point.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

If you mean that's he's severely unwanted here on ATS then you are 100% right.

Remember that this is also the place where topics such as "Whites are more discriminated against" are common. Obama will win the re-election in November.

He's done a damn good job.

Please explain how he has done a good job. Give me an example please.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

I'm no fan of Obama and would rather not have him as President.

That being said I also believe that Birthers are nuts and highly irrational, because there is nothing that they will accept to show them he was born in Hawaii when everybody else accepts it.

I base my conclusions on what the facts say. and the facts have been against the Birthers.

If there were real evidence to show that obama was born in Kenya, it would have been uncovered by now ebcause when one runs for President everything in the country examines every single aspect of their life. This includes, reporters, both for him and against him, and any form of law enforcement.

If real evidence had been found I'd be all for blocking his run for President.

But alas, there is no real evidence to support the Birthers, and everything Obama has done to accommodate them has been dismissed by them. So there will not be any kind of proof they will accept if the BC they want will end up showing he was born in Hawaii. So why should he accommodate them any further? I know I sure wouldn't.

And anything else will be dismissed if it shows he was born in Hawaii. There is no other evidence that any Birther will accept other than what they want to see.

He truly does meet all the legal requirements to be a natural born citizen, and do you want to know what the irony to this whole situation is?

Even if he was truly born in Kenya, because his mother is an American, he would STILL be considered a natural born citizen of America and STILL be eligible to run for President.

You see, then he'd be considered a dual citizen, and dual citizenship does not preclude one from eligibility for Presidency.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
so Joe wants him to show his DRAFT CARD.....lol, nice!
That's such a simple commonplace article for american males, as we've ALL had to fill them out, that it could get ugly if that little detail was overlooked, if gross history fabrication was done, concerning the Prez. lol!

Hell, I remember filling mine out, and my mood at the time was "meh, Wtf ever...so long as we dont have a serious war" ...ended up joining the military anyway.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Originally posted by Drew99GT
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Obama is the one who feeds the controversy. He trotted out a certificate of live birth and a digital document he purported to be a real long form birth certificate (it wasn't PAPER). In addition, his 2 books have shocking inaccuracies and omissions about his life and his history. Plus, Bill Ayers admitted he wrote Dreams of my father!

it's not the "birthers" who bring this # on to Obama, it's Obama himself, his relationships with sketchy people, and his continued effort to suppress his entire life history and records, more than any other president in history.

www.americanthinker.com...

I never could figure out why they even released a ".pdf" in the first place

A ".jpg" would have been just about rock solid.

Unless there is a master hidden agenda ?

Like hiding something else perhaps ?

Or, maybe hiding a tree in a forest.

Or even a log in a woodpile ......

edit on Mar-22-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

Isn't a .jpg easier to photoshop than a .pdf? Any funny stuff with a .jpg would noticed very quickly and pointed out.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthEvolves

Arpaio is not simply some bumpkin Sheriff. He comes out of the FBI, probably COINTELPRO if I were to guess. I am pretty sure that he has a job to do, probably keeping Obama in line for the NWO. I do not know where Obama was born nor do I care. There is no Constitution these days, and the President takes orders instead of the other way around. Why should this one aspect of the Constitution concern me when all other aspects are violated regularly, including eminent domain of personal property for private use? (The oil pipeline relies on that)

No Joe isn't from the FBI he is ex DEA and you know what that means. He automatically is dirtier than anyone he has ever busted.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I laugh at people who think they are going to push a President of the United States around. Remember George W. Bush and all the congressional subpoenas he ignored?

www.salon.com...

Senate Majority Leader Harry M. Reid (D-Nev.) called it “an outrageous abuse of executive privilege” and said: “The White House must stop stonewalling and start being accountable to Congress and the American people. No one, including the president, is above the law.”

Remember how they impeached Bush and threw him out of office for ignoring congress? Remember how he was thrown out of office for the mess he made of the Hurricane Katrina aftermath? Remember how he was thrown out of office when he said that he wasn't interested in bin Laden or that Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11?

Neither do I.

Obama is not going anywhere folks, at least not as the result of Sherrif Arpaio's efforts. (Efforts I am in sympathy with.)

Obama has a role to play. He is the "Destabilize Africa" president.

We're all just along for the ride.
edit on 22-3-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

im sorry i quit reading your thread at

WOOT!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I do not believe he was made a mod here. I also do not believe he/she posted the 'one line response' tag and link to an ATS T&C page.

I think that byrd, probably a mod or administrator, edited out the one line response and entered the current text into the post...

anyway... I still don't understand why the Obama supporters do not stop their blind praise and support of 'their' president long enough to check and see if they are being lied to and manipulated.

I learned at an early age that you should always read any document before you sign it. In relation to that lesson, I also think you should always know as much as possible before lending support to anyone or thing.

I have seen Obama supporters day, 'So what if he isn't eligible? Do you think proving that will change anything'?

It blows my mind that some Obama supporters would just as well support him equally, knowing he is a fraud. Doesn't it occur to any of the Obama supporters that, if he is in fact ineligible to be president, he knows he is ineligible, and he and his entourage have worked to cover it up, there is a great possibility that all of the things he pitched in his campaign are somewhat untrue or even completely blatant lies?

If there has been a successful attempt to place him in office, with knowledge that he is ineligible, do you really think they wouldn't tell complete lies about other incredibly important topics?

How can anyone trust a leader whose staff and himself have worked to gain illegal entrance into the prsidency? Really, if he was proven ineligible, how can anyone continue to support him or have no red flags going off that he may not have the best interest of the US citizens in mind?

Those of you who have kids, think of it this way for a moment:

You send your kids to a school where the principal has been found to have lied on his resume and covered it up, while refusing to show the school board and the parents his documentation that allows him to be a principal and lead the children under him into the future. Would you drop everything else he is involved with and demand to know the truth, before allowing him to continue guiding your kid's future?

Would learning that the principal has told terrible lies in order to dupe the employer, the teachers, the parents, and the students cause you to question what his motives for being principal are? Would you second guess the things he has promised you? Would you trust your children's future to him?

If you wouldn't let this happen to your children, why would it be ok to allow this to happen to your brothers, sisters, neighbors, aunt, uncles, granparents, your children and... yourself?

edit on 22-3-2012 by esteay812 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
This has gotten such a point it is just pathetic. I guess when you do not bother going after child rapists you have to find something to do with your time.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix

[color=gold]Sheriff Joe wants Obama's original draft card

Following up on his investigative team’s finding of probable cause that Barack Obama’s Selective Service registration form is a forgery, Maricopa County, Ariz., Sheriff Joe Arpaio has asked Selective Service Director Lawrence Romo in a letter to produce original documentation.

A copy of Obama’s registration form indicates the registration took place at the Makaki Station Post Office in Honolulu on July 29, 1980. Arpaio wants court-approved, forensic experts selected by his office to examine the original for its authenticity, as well as any microfilm or computer copies that may exist.

This is too funny. I wonder how that ass hat Obama will cover his ass this time.

Every time they figure some way to divert or discredit investigations. "Oh, oops, we can't find the original" or
"Oh, hay... we saw the original documents and they're all okee dokey."

Ya know, I just want to see some thing legitimate about this fraud that some people call president.

Just some little tiny, indisputable documentation (similar to that that *I* have to produce when I open a fuggin

bank account, get a library card or enroll in city college even...)

I've had it with this ass hat that can't produce a document to save his 'presidency'. The whole country should be

outraged about him locking his records. Even the morons that blindly follow him and/or staunchly defend any

and all questioning with irrational, emotional, rhetorical 'answers'.

Anyhow, it's an interesting article. Go Joe, just for the sake of getting something out of this bastard.

edit on 3·21·12 by DrMattMaddix because: ... Colorizing

edit on Thu Mar 22 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Do you SERIOUSLY support Arpaio?? And the whole birther thing too??

You seriously lack intelligence. Why is this on the front page??

How many times do I have to ask this question when people like you post???

I'm sure there are far more important things to make the front page of ATS... and this stupid/unscientific/fascist/propaganda filth shows up?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Every court case has been thrown out.

The birther crusade is getting desperate.

The birther crusade leaders are:

Joe Arpaio
Orly Taitz
and Donald Trump

Their reputable news sources are:

Worldnetdaily

And that is the hole in the Obama supporters' argument - no court has allowed the argument that all of these documents are forgeries to go to trial. Let it go to trial and then be proved one way or another...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I love how this thread started as "Obama's original draft card" and then turned into "Obama's original birth certificate" .

You let people come in to play the race card, call you names and derail the thread. (by you i mean members/ATS)
I mean everything you can do to "derail" someone's thread and "put them down" has been done here. I really am starting to think there are "members" that are getting paid to do this stuff.

Anyway this is the first i heard of this draft card so i will have to catch up. S&F

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mwood

As much as I believe Obama is a fraud, I am wondering on API site, the following:

Pic 2 with Principal Registrar seal, states in the middle of the page, ??? at the District Registry Office, this 9th day of August, 1961. Signed by Mr. ????, District Registrar.

Yet on lower right corner of same pic,: I, Joshua Sicon? Couya, Deputy registrar, yada, yada, yada, Given under my Hand and Seal of Office this 17th day of February 1964.

Why almost four years later a certified copy??? Did his parents lose the original?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by XyZeR

Originally posted by khimbar
Which in my view is more than enough to condemn him as a corporate banking stooge who is either fascist or communist

You use "corporate banking stooge" and "communist" in the same sentence, do you realise you how hypocritical and impossible that is??

To me that makes ZERO sense,
either he's a corporate banking stooge, which results in him not being able to be a communist.
Or he's a communist, which bars him from bailing out banks by default.

You might want to look up the actual meaning of words before you use them in an online discussion forum.

He can't possibly be both, they contradict each other.
IMHO you've never thought this trough, and are just repeating ignorant talk overheard on birther-platforms.

This is all the right ever says about Obama. He is a corporate shill, bailing out his rich friends and he is a communist. Most posts on ATS contain both opposing thoughts from what I see.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mandella1099

Every court case has been thrown out.

The birther crusade is getting desperate.

The birther crusade leaders are:

Joe Arpaio
Orly Taitz
and Donald Trump

Their reputable news sources are:

Worldnetdaily

And that is the hole in the Obama supporters' argument - no court has allowed the argument that all of these documents are forgeries to go to trial. Let it go to trial and then be proved one way or another...

Courts do not have to. His birth certificate has been confirmed as real by the only authorities that could make such a claim. There is no need for a court. Do you go to court every time you are asked to produce ID in order to prove your documents are not fraudulent? No, you do not.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join