It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe wants Obama's original draft card. WooT

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The more I think about it the more I think it will be like Groundhogs Day...the movie...he will pass all of this legislature, make his friends rich, allow an investigation and be removed from office and then everything he passed will be revoked but as always, the money is gone....this is the only reason no one would bring up the evidence.Money folks and a bigger conspiracy...

Obama, the real persons president, can have beers with people, eat burgers, do NCAA brackets, invite Cee Lo to the White house but cannot present this document? WTF

The day after this started if I was Obama I would have held a press conference in the Rose Garden, taped it to my ass and mooned all of the reporters who were asking...here it is...but he does not. Why? NO harm no foul for releasing it. Too personal?

He talks about his daughters and allows them to be photographed...where is the document. Cough it up....

As far as Sheriff Joe, good for him. The only thing he is guilty of is not giving privileges to rapists and murderers.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I don't see why Obama doesn't show his birth certificate. I mean if your legitimacy is being threatened ... a president SHOULD consider it a viable threat because you illegally being a president of a nation is bad especially when you suck at it.

The guy just needs to hurry up and get out of office.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Those "lizard eyes" were likely video artifacts.

Y'all sound like the blind preacher in "They Live". Just constantly yapping, yapping and yapping about this nonsense.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

HE HAS.

Where were you? Under a rock?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
What a gaggle of sad, easily-led paranoids.

The birth certificate was produced, and the morons scream that it's fake. Why produce a draft card? You idiots will just claim that's fake, too.

Grow up. Do something productive to make the world a better place.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

HE HAS.

Whenever I have been asked to produce my birth certificate, they never seem to accept a scanned PDF version. Odd.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I guarantee you they know the truth,

Congressman looking at Sheriff Joe's probe

All I can tell you is that the general consensus is that he has produced a birth certificate. The question is, is it legitimate? That’s where we stand now. I’ve seen a copy of it on television of the birth certificate. But, you know, the governor of Hawaii couldn’t get what he felt was an original of the birth certificate. He tried to do it and gave up on it. So I think what Obama’s showing is a facsimile, but I think that debate probably is not enough, shall we say, enough just to impeach him. We’re going to have an election in five or six months, so we can change the course of history by electing someone other than Obama. So that’s what elections are all about. If we started impeachment this time of year it’d be very difficult in terms of time and strength.

www.wnd.com...

Yes, make sure we vote in someone else to cover up the fact the United States representatives covered up this mess to save face.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

[Those "lizard eyes" were likely video artifacts.

You don't know that. What about the "Lizard eyes" of the old man from a picture shown by David Icke? Take a look at this Reptilian manipulation of Humanity, Part 1 , Part 2 , and the i also previously posted the footage of the "Lizard eyes" of Laura Bush, Goerge Bush Sr. and Jr. as well, and there are lots of other famous people from other parts of the world who also show their "Lizard eyes" and "Lizar tongue" on TV.

Beside, you are not following what is being posted. Still much to learn you have.

Another thing, you will never be able to discredit these "Whistleblowers" / witnesses no matter how hard you try...

edit on 22-3-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
I believe Sheriff Joe is a freaking swindler who is cashing in on morons.

He's a perfect example of American entrepreneurship.

Ah ha ha!

He should have a late night infomercial selling Barack's real fake Kenyandonisian certificate!

Nice one

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen

HE HAS.

Whenever I have been asked to produce my birth certificate, they never seem to accept a scanned PDF version. Odd.

So does he have to walk it over to you an put in your hands?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Every court case has been thrown out.

The birther crusade is getting desperate.

The birther crusade leaders are:

Joe Arpaio
Orly Taitz
and Donald Trump

Their reputable news sources are:

Worldnetdaily

And even Trump realized that it was ridiculous after the "Long Form Birth Certificate" (I can't even obtain mine... I actually contacted my state and tried). The others are just idiots.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by theclutch
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

and yet we still have no original birth certificate? He still doesn't offer the proof that he is mandated as a president to show! No show........No go!

You can have all the court cases you want thrown out in the world, but until there is proof.......there will always be questions!

It's been proven... stop with the hatred.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

When I wanted a library card all I needed to produce was a state ID. (license) and a utility bill showing my real address. To get the drivers license I needed to produce a copy of my birth certificate ( not the original typed by a clerk in 1957 in a hospital in Queens NY but a copy like I'm sure you had to produce.)
After 9/11 I had to show a copy of my marriage certificate to update my social security information. Again, a copy, not the original certificate filled out when I got married but a copy.

Face it the only thing that will satisfy you guys is a video of his momma giving birth to him where the camera pulls back to reveal first the whole room then the view from outside the window then amazingly it pulls back far enough to show the name of the hospital where this is all taking place.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
"Dr.Mad Madd""OBAMA has done" a damn good job" Yeah hope that wasn't your true feelings as you have learned ZERO about the intentions of Obummer and his NEO's........Is the National Defense Treaty "a damn good job?" All of you who protect and support Obummer, all so called Americans, need to be jailed with him for supporting sedition against the US Constitution and all of us Red Blooded Americans.....Just flippin remember, if you are not with us you are AGAINST us.......When the time comes, the people in our beautiful country will return the USA back to US!!! Ricky Revere

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jibajaba

If you want him to do his job, you'll want him to be a Sheriff first and a celebrity second.

He doesn't seem to understand his own role.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix

Originally posted by braindeadconservatives

Originally posted by txjab512
reply to post by muse7

Why shouldn't Obuma have to produce his original documents?

He did, it wasn't enough... You need to stop being silly, the people who have been kicked
out of over 300 court cases pursuing this make money from it because people like
you are being ignorant and ignore the documents already released.

All of you who [color=gold]just believe that Obama and his henchmen will pull another

fast one haven't looked at the article. LOOK at it... there are MANY pictures for those with short

attention spans... You don't even need to read the captions to know this is the real deal.

They will not allow the records to be released; Joe will (if he hasn't already) schedule a meeting with a

judge and prosecutor and they will move forward in court. The evidence is glaring fraud.

Again, [color=gold]The evidence is glaring fraud. Look at the pictures. This isn't fake.

edit on 3·22·12 by DrMattMaddix because: ... Colorizing

Kind of like you just believed that Bush was born in America? Kind of like you just believed that his father was born in America? Kind of like EVERY OTHER BIRTHER JUST BELIEVED THAT EVERY OTHER PRESIDENT WAS BORN IN AMERICA?????

You racist ***holes are getting on my last nerve. THIS crap is the exact reason that I've contemplated on leaving ATS. I come on here to look at UFO's and stuff and headlines are about my President! The same president that I serve for your sorry ***es to be free. I can't believe that I fight for people's rights so that they can disrespect our elected President. Go to **** with that crap.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by koder

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by koder
What if....Joe wins. Discuss that IMO

What if...Joe is just a racist being a racist?

Gathering up his posse to go after that black man?

What if its not about color. Why do you obama folks always think its about color. FORGET HIS COLOR. FACT IS: He wont show us his birth certificate.

Fact is he did!!! If Bush had displayed the same certificate with his own name on the internet, no questions would have been asked.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by theclutch
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I'm not a birther. I'm a prover! Obama needs to prove it to HIS people! If that means that he has to show up at a football stadium with 1000 SS protecting him and show everyone there his birth certificate, then so be it!

Surely this is more important that meeting about policies that affect the people of America... such as creating businesses, taxes, Federal Service budget cuts, thousands losing jobs etc. While at this football stadium, how about he print copies and sign each one for every person in the U.S too?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentKillah

Thank you for serving our Country. Sorry you have such an anti-American Boss leading you.....

If he has his way....you will be serving our Country for the rest of your life....no choice on your part....just his.

Des

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join