It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is behind Lewinsky scandal?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 02:00 PM
link   
16. Sniper case (crime style)

Every criminal has his own crime style, sniper killing is used to be seen in political assassination. Such like the assassination of President Kennedy, ( I had been intimidated that he was killed by law enforcement agent. see message #17) And the assassination of M.L.King. ( It is said Dr. King was a dislike of former FBI director Mr. Hoover ) Sniper killing is also frequently used by law enforcement agent. In any case when SWAT involved, there are always snipers located on the roofs. In Robyridge case, a FBI sniper killed family members of Weaver.

I personally had the experience of Feds sniper.

One was in Thailand. In March 2000, when Foreign Ministry of Thailand told me to ask for asylum in Internal Ministry, and Internal Minister resigned from his post for a sudden scandal, I knew they determined to frame me in drug case. Newspapers suddenly reported drug smugglers arrested and board patrol intensified. They made a drug arrest reasonable already. How could I avoid their trap? I thought of the Golden Triangle. It is famous for its opium trade. Now is a tourist spot. Though Golden Triangle related to drug, it seemed the only way I could choose to leave Thailand safely. They couldn't say they arrested a man who tried to smuggle drug to where it was produced. It would be as absurd as accusing a man sale soda to Coca-cola Co. I went to travel agency to ask for the trip to Golden Triangle. They all told me that I had to go to ChinMai first, stay there overnight then take a local bus to the board of Burma and Thailand next day. When I was in hesitation, there was an article in newspaper said that US law enforcement agent had an expert sniper newly arrived in Thailand. He would be positioned at North Thailand to shoot drug smugglers. The article introduced the sniper's glorious past, that how many people he had killed in the war. I read a lot of newspaper everyday. They knew it and often delivered the intimidation by newspaper. I got used to it. This time their information was clear. If I wouldn't go to their trap, they would shoot me to death. I then changed my mind to go to Laos. Though Laos was not so popular for drugs, it was still unusual to charge smuggle drug from Thailand to Laos. And one of my consideration was I could take a train direct to board cross. Nong Khai was a city, where a foreigner could hardly do a sniper job among dense population.

On April 5, I took a night train to Nong Khai. At midnight, the train stopped in an open field for nearly two hours. I looked out of the window, it was dark. Would there be an expert sniper there? I wonder. Luckily, the train was crowded. Seats were full with many people standing by. It was a long time for me. At last the train moved and brought me to the board. The sniper killing threat remained in my mind. (story see messages "51. Unbridle power of intelligence.")

You can find that sniper article in Thailand newspaper. The time should be about late March to early April in 2000.

Another one took place in June, 2001. I talked about it in message "# 63. A well planed frame case". I alleged Feds framed a big case in that month. My nephew, a Stanford student, was a target too. I think they planned a random shooting death for him. To make the case looked like a result of racial hatred, they shot an Asian girl to death at first. The execution of McVeigh was designated on 6/11. The framed case should be about same time so the McVeigh's death could diverge public's attention. The innocent Asian girl was shot to death on 6/10. Read this.

"WOMAN SHOT, KILLED OUTSIDE PALO ALTO CLUB POLICE HAVE NO MOTIVE, NO WITNESS FOR SLAYING

Maria Ann Hsiao had just walked outside a crowded Palo Alto nightclub early Sunday when someone shot her in the head. Police said no one reported seeing her killer, not the 15 or 20 people standing nearby nor the hundreds inside.

Panicked patrons flagged down a patrol car in front of the Q Cafe on Alma Street moments after the shooting at 12:20 a.m., setting off a rare homicide investigation in a city known more for serenity and Stanford University than violence."

(S.J.M.N. 6/11/2001)

The situation just like the DC sniper shooting. People nearby didn't know where the bullet came from. Of course, the case remained unsolved. But when DC sniper case started, the same description of bystanders reminds me the sniper might be from the same origin and use the same style. That's why I viewed the DC sniper case from another angle right from the beginning.

See reference story at:

hometown.aol.com...

If there is harassment (blank page, slow entering, server busy....) try

forums.delphiforums.com...

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Who is behind The Lewinsky Scandal?

Answer:

Former President of the United States of America Bill Clinton, and Monica Lewinsky.

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Muhammad lived in Washington State which is at west coast. The sniper shooting spree took place in Washington DC which is at east coast. If this is a case for blackmail, he could do it anywhere, or most conveniently, near where he lived. What made him took that trouble to cross the whole continent to east coast? Because the case targetted at law makers. They had to shoot at DC area so Congressmen could feel the threat. And the time went tally with the authorization of Iraq war power to President Bush.

Time table:
10/2/2002: House Speaker Dennis Hastert and Minority Leader Richard Gephardt introduced the bill (H. J. Res 114) to authorize the use of armed force against Iraq.

. . First 2 shooting: Same day in evening, sniper started his shooting spree. 1st shot was at a Craft-store window, broke the glass but hurt no one. It might be a declaration of the start of shooting by sniper. Then a man was killed in a grocery parking lot.

10/3: The bill went to the International Relations Committee for the beginning of debate.

. . Shooting 3-7: Five shooting took place the same day, all victims dead. Six deaths in less than 28 hours shocked the whole country, especially those lived in the area. Of course, including those politicians in Capital Hill.

10/4 (Friday) Debate on bill.

. . 8th shooting: A woman wounded in parking lot.

10/5-10/6 (week-ends) Politicians took a rest, sniper coincided by taking a rest too.

10/7 (Monday) Debate on bill resumed.

. . 9th shooting: Shooting resumed too. A boy wounded at school.

10/9 Debate on bill continued.

. . 10th shooting: Man killed in gas station.

10/10 House passed the bill.

10/11 Senate passed the bill.

. . 11th shooting: Man shot dead at gas station. It took place at 9:30 am, could be a last push on Senate.

10/14 12th shooting: FBI analyst was shot to death in Home Depot parking lot.

10/16 Bush signed the Bill.

10/19 13th shooting: Man killed outside a restaurant.

10/23 14th shooting: Bus driver killed in bus parking lot.

Can you find how the sniper shooting helped pushing through the Bill to authorize the power of Iraq war to President Bush?

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The sniper spree started at the same day when the bill (H.J. res 114) "authorizing the use of armed force against Iraq" was introduced to the House. Six deaths within first 28 hours shocked the country, especially those lived in the DC area. Senators were warned it was dangerous to be in golf field. The shooting continued, maintained a terror pressure on politicians. On Oct. 11, 9:30 am, the eleventh shooting made a last push on Senators. Later that day, Senate passed the bill. It was 10 days from Oct. 2 (introduce the bill) to Oct. 11. (bill passed). There were 11 shootings took place during that time. Averaged more than one shooting a day. I call it the first stage. (action stage) The insider group successfully reached their goal, pushed the bill passing through.

Since President Bush needed this bill, the shooting push was unnecessary for him. The second stage started from 10/12(bill passed) to 10/24 (Mohammad and Malvo arrested). I call it retreat stage in which they planted, covered up their trace and found a scapegoat. There were 3 shootings in this 12 days period, much less than in the 1st stage. Yet, they have particular meanings. What would they do after the mission was done? Cover up.

The first one of the 3 shootings was on 10/14 where a FBI analyst was shot to death. A way to quit from suspect's profile. Because the victim of this case was a designated one, so there were many unusual things happened in this case and made it one special in all the shooting spree. (see message "116. The death of FBI analyst (2/28)")

Then, the second one of 3 shootings told people the motive of this shooting spree was for money. The shooting on 10/19 came with the demand of 10 million dollars from sniper. The unusual thing was if it was a blackmail, why did they demand the money so late? In most blackmail cases, the first thing criminal did was to request a ransom after they kidnapped the victim. It was amazing to see they shot FBI staff first than thought of to plant a motive. How eager they tried to quit from the suspect profile.

The last shooting on 10/23 was followed by the arrest of the two in Caprice. Which made many people think Mohammad and Malvo were the snipers because there was no more sniper shooting afterwards. To avoid being embarrassed by incapable to solve this case like what happened in anthrax attack, they hurried to frame it a blackmail case in last 5 days. (from 10/19 to 10/24)

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Quote, "I do not see the connection between the Iraqi War and the snipers that you propose. Not even a hint."

Answer: Do you know the man who tried to assassinate former President Reagon? His motive was to appeal a movie star. You can have the same saying "not have a hint". What's the connection between assassination of President and a movie star? But that was the story.

Go to read message "10. Hurried arrest". In which I talked about Northwoods plan. Book: They called for hijacking jet airliners, attacking US military bases, blowing up US ships and wounding civilians in Miami, Florida and Washington, DC using paramilitary sniper teams . (northwoods story)"Casualty lists in U.S. newspapers would cause a helpful wave of indignation."

This is a "bee hive" effection. When bee was harassed, they become aggressive and burst to attack. Sniper killing provoked lawmakers to pass an aggression bill. Otherwise why did the chief of staffs would design such a plan to attack its own people? They want American people become hostile bees try to sting others.

posted on Jun, 10 2003 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Kathyak,
I think you need to get out more dear.
You would have us think that Pres Bush started this (al killya,Iraq) war by buying two two bit rejects of islam?

Get with reality hon.

Those two rejects were destined for no good. they fell for the radical version of Islam and took that to its extreme. That is all.........;.........;..........;no more for golly sakes!.

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 07:24 AM
link   
It is a strange coincidence that both in the Levy case as well as the Lewinsky case, both of the "victims" were jewesses. Mossad, anyone?

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I'd hardly call Lewinsky a "victim". She was a willing participant, and certainly has profitted from her "experiences". I fail to see what Mossad would have to gain from defaming/killing these women. JAP's and politics kind of go together like peanut butter and jelly, so I'm not surprised at that....

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 07:53 PM
link   
SARS

I noticed this case first in early March. A news in World Journal said an American businessman (Chinese ethnic) went from Shanghai to Hanoi and got sick there on 2/26.

He then chartered a private plane to HongKong on 3/6. At that time, nobody knew SARS. I was impressed by the cost he paid for the charted plane: $600,000. I thought if he would pay that much, he must know it was fatal and hard to be cured. Maybe he wanted to back to US? The hospital he stayed in Hanoi was among the best in Vietnam, named French Hospital. Several days later, another news reported his death on 3/13. I later knew his name was Johnny Chen. With his death, people were aware of a new disease. But until 3/18, newspaper still called it "mysterious illness".

Source and how it spreads.

Johnny Chen was said the source of SARS infected two dozens of medical workers in Hanoi Frence Hospital. But I noticed there was no report of infection in Princess Margaret Hospital in Hongkong where he was sent to and died. That was a puzzle. How could he be the super contagious source in one hospital but didn't infect others in another hospital?

Though there was no infection in Princess Margaret Hospital, in another Hospital Prince Wales of HongKong, there were about dozens medical workers caught the disease at same time. There were two other sites where people were infected in group.

One was Jin-Hua Hotel where 6 tourists who had stayed in 9th floor caught the SARS. Another one was Tao-da Mansion where about 300 residents were infected. I noticed there were no report of infection of family members of sicked medical staffs. And there was no report of colleagues being infected by those 300 residents of Tao-da Mansion.

I think SARS maybe spread by close contact. And it seems more like a disease spread by location. That is: someone had visited the above three sites, left high contagious SARS source. People lived, or worked in these places caught the disease by touching the source or inhaling the air from source. Though there were conflict report of how SARS spreading.

A report may represent my opinion. Quote, "The expert of mainland China found, a patient who was among the people first being infected, had no family member being infected, but friend who visited him got sick. The first foreigner who died of SARS in mainland China, had none friend with close relationship being infected. But those who had been with him for a short time, in same location, e.g. being in same lift, caught SARS." (World Journal, 4/20/03)

It could be infected by touching polluted spot, or by inhaling the air from a polluted ventillation output. The above three sites all have common ventillation system. (Hospital, Hotel, and mansion where lift using ventillation) If so, it looks like a bio-weapon attack.

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 05:53 PM
link   
From MARS to SARS, an intelligence work of revelation.

According to WHO, the first SARS patient was sick on 11/16/2002 in Fo San, Cantoon Province, China. From that time on to early March, it was more than 100 days, but there was not big cluster breakout, death rate was low, particularly there was rare casualty among medical workers whom were heavily hurt in other areas such like in Hong Kong and Taiwan laterly. And there was no quarantine applied on patients. (Quarantine was strictly applied in other area and countries.) How can Canton got such achievement? WHO said it was because medical workers in Canton handled the disease properly. But they failed to say what was the proper method Canton carried out. Why didn't they introduce it to other areas which are badly hurt by SARS laterly? Or just as they said, It was out of good luck? I call it a MARS period. (Mild acute respiratory syndrome)

MARS became SARS after the dramatic death of Johnny Chen. Until in early March nobody cares about mysterious illness in Canton province. Chen's death like a dagger broke up the censorship of Chinese government. You can say it was a dramatic event, I say it was a perfect intelligence work. In which an American citizen died, (Johnny Chen) Vienamese medical worker infected and died. None of the government involved (US and Vietnam) can be controlled by China. And Urbani, found the disease in Hanoi was SARS and died of it, was a doctor of WHO.(now it's international) So the whole world knew it. Chinese government couldn't censor the news. All three factors were out of its control.(US, Vietnam and WHO) With the cluster breakout in three sites It caused panic of Hongkong people.

The same dramatic story happened in Beijing too. Chinese Health minister Chang said the illness was under control in Beijing. An retired army doctor Jiang found him lied. Jiang wrote an e-mail to CCTV and Phoenix TV revealing the truth. He didn't get any reply from them. On 4/8, there was a knock at his door. It was a reporter from "Time" magazine. Next day on 4/9, Times published Jiang's whole e-mail. The whole world knew SARS spreading in China then. It caused a political storm. Two high ranking officers, The Mayor of Beijing and Health Minister, both lost their job. The Chinese Health Minister Chang told his lie on 4/3. Doctor Jiang's revealing e-mail must be sent on days after 4/3. The Time reporter's visit was on 4/8. It took only less than four days, (maybe even less if Jiang wrote his e-mail later) The result of a good information system and swift response. Jiang knew no US reporter. So far, nobody knows how the reporter of Times was able to know Jiang's e-mail and found his location for a visit.("World Journal" 5/23) That's the copy of story of "deep throat" in Water Gate scandal.

These two events aroused the worldwide attention on SARS in Hong Kong and China (mainly in Beijing). I saw there was shadow of US intelligence in it.

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Kath, what do you do, spam the entire internet?

Ever thought about your own website? That way people could come to one centralized location instead of you having to go to so many places. Might be a bit time-saving and you could expand it to cover Sars, Bush, The CIA trying to kill you with all kinds of tricks like rigged light bulbs, microwaves (morons, they never think of bullets anymore!), etc.

As I stated at Willie's place, this proves no conspiracy with the intelligence community or anything else, just a virus mutating as they often times do, and typical governmental bungling.

I really do thank you, though, Kath. You are one of the ones that made me realize that I was way too paranoid and over the edge a while back. Kind of like shock therapy. Stay just as you are, there's no telling how many people you are bringing back to reality!!

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Gary Condit was involved in Chandra's murder.

Lets hope the police wrap up this investigation and bring her family the closure they deserve.

I know what your talking about Kath I have followed this investigation from day one, and took a personel interest in it. Along with my own investigation surrounding Chandra's disappeareness.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Kath, what do you do, spam the entire internet?

Ever thought about your own website? That way people could come to one centralized location instead of you having to go to so many places. Might be a bit time-saving and you could expand it to cover Sars, Bush, The CIA trying to kill you with all kinds of tricks like rigged light bulbs, microwaves (morons, they never think of bullets anymore!), etc.

First of all, it's not spam. It's not commercial. Only someone got uneasy with it and thought of use "spam" as excuse to do something. You also can advise any publish company or writers to put their books in only one book store "That way people could come to one centralized location instead of you having to go to so many places." But you know it's not practical, nobody will listen to you because it limited circulation and equals a covert censorship.

If you have any other reason, say it straight.

SARS(3), who opened the Pandora Box?

Who has the ability to activate a bio-attack? Russia, China, US..... But who has the motive this time on SARS crises?

1. Bush started an era of war and bio-attack.

I've alleged 911 attack was allowed to happen. With it as excuse, Bush and his cabinet started two wars in Mid-east. I also alleged anthrax attack was done by government insiders to push the passing through of "Patriot Act" and DC sniper case to authorize the Iraq war power to President Bush. In less than three years, Bush has opened a Pandora Box, let out wars, decease, disease.... to the world.

2. US secretly research and develop bio-weapons

Anthrax attack revealed that US is still researching and developing bio-weapons in secret military labs in Dugway, Utah. In debate of Iraq war, I also found an information that West Nile is a bio-weapon resource. US provided Saddam Hussain bio-weapon resources when Reagan-Bush were presidents. Include West Niles, anthrax. I had alleged that Feds using West Niles as cover up to murder people( the brain death. see message "82. West Nile virus") Now there is great possibility West Niles is also developed to bio-weapon.

3. Preparation for a bio-warfare

Bush expressed a hysteria interesting in bio-war. He had pushed a wave of receiveing vaccination to prevent small pox. Despite small pox is a disease which is extinguished (? at least the one under control) and most people had received vaccination already. Why did he push for an unnecessary vaccination? My feeling is it maybe a vaccine for another disease, under the cover of prevent small pox. Is it for SARS which broke out laterly? or for a more virulent small pox newly developed in secret lab? No body knows unless people have the right to check this media and military cooperation war-monster.

Who likely opened the Pandora Box and let out SARS?

Reference:

U.S. scientists deplore Army's silence on anthrax program
Posted on Monday, December 17 @ 10:19:28 EST

WASHINGTON Several scientists and biological warfare experts say they were surprised by the revelation that a U.S. Army installation in Utah has been producing dried preparations of the Ames strain of the anthrax bacterium, the same strain found in letters to senators Thomas Daschle and Patrick Leahy.

International Herald Tribune:

www.iht.com...

US who provided bio-weapon resources when Reagan-Bush were presidents. Include West Niles, anthrax.

Refrence:Quote, "Between 1985 and 1989, the Senate testimony shows, Iraq received at least 72 U.S. shipments of clones, germs and chemicals ranging from substances that could destroy wheat crops, give children and animals the bone-deforming disease rickets, to a nerve gas rated a million times more lethal than Sarin."

www.buffalonews.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Smallpox and monkey pox.(6/18)

I wrote "137. SARS, who opened the Pandora Box?" on 6/7. Next day, a big word "Smallpox" in newspaper caught my eye. "Ho, how fast they reacted," I thought. The topic of article was "Outbreak in Midwest related to smallpox".

It wrote, "This is an unusual event....There's never been a human or animal illness in the Western Hemisphere by a virus that is either a monkey pox virus or a very close variant of the monkey pox virus."

"At least 19 people in three Midwestern states have caught a disease related to small pox, marking the first outbreak of the life-threatening illness in the US, federal health officials said Saturday (6/7)" (S.J.M.N. 6/8)

In consecutive five days, nearly everyday San Jose Mercury News reported monkey pox in big articles or briefing news. "Monkey pox is closely related to the smallpox virus, usually occurs only in central and western Africa.".(S.J.M.N. 6/10) "The US government recommended smallpox shots wednesday(6/11) for people exposed to monkey pox."

On 6/17, Chinese TV news reported there was a smallpox vaccination exercise held in San Francisco.

All these, I think, are the reaction to my allegation in last message about the preparation of bio-war by President. Though they densely reported the relationship between monkey pox and smallpox, it still couldn't justify why in December 2002, Bush pushed a vaccination program on a disease which has been extincted for more than 20 years in the world. How could he foresee there would be a monkey pox outbreak five months later? It only impresses me that how swiftly they reacted and how powerful they were.(manipulate media and other government branches.) It also add on list one more virus released from Pandora Box.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 01:55 PM
link   
5. Convenient excuse.

When China can't find the origin of SARS, a hypothesis said it might jumped from animals to humans. The virus also found in a wild animal named civet which is consumed in Chinese food market.

The monkey pox virus was said, too, spreaded by wild animals. The cases were quickly linked to contact of prairie dogs. Government banned the sales and imports of the alleged animals. It gives a convenient excuse to the outbreak of SARS.

Although the wild animal could be the origin of SARS, it also could be a cover up excuse just like they can put Malvo and Muhammad as suspects in DC sniper case. Chinese have a history to consume on wild animals, why they haven't caught that disease until now? The conflict way of its spreading and dramatic way of its revelation show that it was more like an intelligence work.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Question:
What the hell does all this have to do with your topic?
Your like a broken record, for which no one is listening to......

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   

But the fact is, Clinton should have kept his zipper up.

Exactly, so let's place the blame where it belongs. You can debate it all you want, but the fact is, he screwed himself...

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Question:
What the hell does all this have to do with your topic?
Your like a broken record, for which no one is listening to......

regards
seekerof

I think all these things were done by government insider group who was behind Lewinsky scandal.

140. Selective outbreak

The unusual outbreak area shows it was a selective work.

1. US and Canada are the similar two countries with certain amount of Chinese ethnic residents and busy daily air traffic routes connected to HongKong, China and Taiwan. US may be stronger than Canada in links with the area. Yet there was no cluster outbreak of SARS in US while Canada suffered waves of outbreaks. There were more than thirty SARS deaths in Canada, there was none in US.

2. In Canada, Vancouver is a city gathering more Chinese immigrants with a nickname of "little HongKong". But the SARS breakout and the deaths concentrated in Toronto.

3. In China, nearly a half SARS cases and SARS deaths concentrated in Beijing. (There were about 5 thousands of SARS cases and 5 hundreds of deaths in China). If people say it's because Beijing is a big city with a busy migrate population, then there is a bigger one, Shanghai. Shanghai, with a population of 16 million and more than four millions of migrate ones, is the most economic active city in China. There is seldom a SARS case and so far one SARS death(5/8)there.

Why SARS caused a heavy casualty in some area while in other area it became MARS? Newspaper rarely talk about this. It seems SARS virus having an evolved mind. It attacks selectively like a smart bomb.

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 04:07 PM
link   
141. My view on Selective SARS outbreak (6/28)

1. Why SARS become MARS in US? The US government don't mind to sacrifice lives to reach their goal. Such like what happened in anthrax attack and sniper case. They had designed Northwood plan to attack their own people. Why in this event they are so kind on US people? Because the most effective result of SARS is its impact on economy.

Fear to catch SARS halt the tourism. Airlines canceled flights, travel company shut down, commercial activities came into a standstill. China and HongKong at least lost 1% to 2% in their GDP growth rate. The SARS impact on economy is more severe than 911 attack did. Though US can bear such an attack, the power group doesn't want so. Bush is an obedient patsy. He had started a war without sufficient justification. The road map of Mid-east is not finished. There are more "evil" countries to be conquered. They need him to stay in President post for second term. Then they need a prosperous economy in 2004 election. For it they give a tax cut, they low the Feds' interest rate to 1%, a 45 years' low. Of course they don't want SARS to disturb their plan. That's why SARS this time attacked avoiding American.

2. In China, SARS took a big leap from Guangdon Province to Beijing and broke out there. (Beijing is more than a thousand kilometers away from Guangdon Province)Because Beijing is the political center of China. It was a hard hit not only economically, but also politically. The result is obvious, there was a strong shaking in high ranking official. The mayor of Beijing and Health Minister of China both stepped down, as well as a certain amount of local officials. Though it's not like a "regime change" in Iraq, to a big power like China, it's the best way to have a selection of favorable officials. To promote more open and pro-democratic officials which benefits US and intelligence.

The time is critical too. Two dramatical revelation took place in March and April.(see #134. From MARS to SARS, an intelligence work of revelation.) What happened then?

Iraq war started at late March. SARS diverted China's attention to oppose the war to the disease outbreak. Then followed by a meeting between US and N.Korea which was hosted by China. US requested China play a more aggressive role to stop nuclear weapon plan of N. Korea. SARS could be used as a pressure to push China to do so.

3. An uncontaminated route.

Fujian Province is next to Guangdon Province and faces to Taiwan. There was no report of SARS case there. It was a miracle for a place uncontaminated between the two areas which were hard hit by SARS.

I've alleged there would be a drug frame case in April. See my messages on 3/31 (#122. The plot of April) One of the reasons was my wife would take a trip on 4/18 to her home country Fujian through Shanghai. So they left an uncontaminated route for her to go. My family came from Shanghai, when we talked about SARS in late April, everybody thought it was incredible how could Shanghai exempt from SARS invasion. (there was one death case took place on 5/8, I thought it was a cover up after our talk) Of course I thought in different way. My opinion about drug frame case got a strong evidence in May.

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I have nothing more to say to this but: Hoover was the best.. he knew just the right way to deal with politicians..

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join