It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy Mass Object In-Coming?

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JonU2
Why are there so many people here that think that they know it hasn't?

Can you say with certainty that you won't wake up tomorrow with a laser tail?

If you answer "no" then we'll just have to agree that your mind is far more open than mine.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Damn, JonU2. I made 2 thought experiments for you so you'd see why asking that question was rather silly, but you still keep asking it

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Well here's the thing with the Mayan's and the Sumerians.
We, lay-people have to rely on others to decode, decipher and interpret their language (and calendars) for us.

All we can agree on is their calendar stops. On the winter solstice. Of the year 2012.

I dont agree with that!

The calendar doesn't "stop", it simply begins a new cycle. You could liken it to our calendar ending every 365 days and starting over.

Doesn't seem to be any facts to suggest that we are faced with imminent destruction.

But, then again, who knows? Maybe aliens will descend from the sky and enslave humanity with their many tentacles and slug-like spaceships.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

All religion (every single one) was created by human beings. The god figure was created by human beings. People who believe in any religious order have been brainwashed.

I will be called many things but I still believe that anyone who believes in god is foolish.......

(In your life, what do you believe in that can't be seen, touched, heard or smelled............so who told you about this? Where did they find out?)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JonU2

We actually agree on the religion angle. But I was addressing your question as to why so many people can be sure that there isn't a rogue planet approaching.

Same principle behind why I absolutely know I'm not going to suddenly sprout wings. There's experience, history, and science all rolled together to let me know and understand why and how things are supposed to be.

And my personal understanding of those things says there can't be a rogue (or rouge) planet behaving as others are claiming.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Why is there no solid evidence of this "heavy mass" thats approaching?

And if there is and i haven't heard about it.... please provide said missing evidence

Hmmm I recall NASA showing information of something heavy heading our way. Let me see if I can find it, it was something about how something is tugging on the outer planets and in turn the outer planets tug on the inner planets.

look at this there are more links to more information on that site also.......LINK

Scientists may soon be able to prove the existence of the gas giant, which could be four times the size of Jupiter, according to astrophysicists John Matese and Daniel Whitmire from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. The two first proposed Tyche's existence in order to explain a change in path of comets entering the solar system, according to The Independent.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmmm look at what I just found. I don't recall THIS making news.

-Alien

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

From your first link:

Well, it's 15,000 times further from the sun than Earth, according to Gizmodo. Tyche (if it does exist) lies in the Oort cloud, the outer shell of asteroids in our solar system.

Theoretically, a planet of Tyche's size should seriously disturb comets in the inner Oort Cloud, but that effect is yet to have been observed

And from your second.

The new planet, which is yet to be formally named, is at least as big as Pluto and about three times farther away from the Sun than Pluto.

The first of which was never confirmed, the second of which is similar in size to Pluto, not 4x the size of Jupiter by any means.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Listen, you conpiracy theorists need to get your accusations straight. Does NASA lie to the public or do they release the truth but bury it on the net for anyone with a basic understanding of a search engine to find?

Seriously, which is it?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Abduct
Hmmm look at what I just found. I don't recall THIS making news.

-Alien

Eris? You're right, it certainly wasn't in anything as mainstream as, say, The New York Times

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
If you can get past the unbelievability factor, every question I have seen pop up in this discussion is addressed and answered here.
Before you believe what someone else tells you about the site. Read it yourself.
poleshift.ning.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by danray35e

How many times is Nancy going to revise her ETA for dear Destroyer?

The bloody thing is 9 years late already, innit?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
She doesnt make etas, the time line will not be revealed. The 2003 prediction was a white lie to get the powers that be to force their hand, and they did. There are droves of people out there who only read what others say about Nancy instead of actually reading what the web site says. Do the research yourself. Don't rely on someone else to tell you what she is saying. Far too many only skim the surface never bothering to delve deeper into the meat the find the answers.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by danray35e
She doesnt make etas, the time line will not be revealed. The 2003 prediction was a white lie to get the powers that be to force their hand, and they did. There are droves of people out there who only read what others say about Nancy instead of actually reading what the web site says. Do the research yourself. Don't rely on someone else to tell you what she is saying. Far too many only skim the surface never bothering to delve deeper into the meat the find the answers.

I see that the best we have of any date is actually a numbering system.

Currently it's at 7 of 10. I guess that means when we get to 9 of 10, we'll probably be told something about how there's a reset or the Zetas are being generous and want to give more time while the earth governments collect themselves, so back to 7 of 10.

7 of 9, though. Those boobs, is what I'm saying.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
From the Rules section:

1. No debunking and disruption. Debunking and disruption will lead to a ban. If you do intend to embrace any main establishment lies you will be suspended without any explanation. REASON paid debunking teams can completely disrupt discussion, as has occurred elsewhere.

2. No debating the reality of Planet X and the validity of ZetaTalk. REASON paid debunking and desire to 'say it ain't so' make valid discussion impossible, else.

I mean, even David Koresh wasn't this harsh.
edit on 22-3-2012 by camus154 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

The 2003 prediction was a white lie to get the powers that be to force their hand, and they did.

Wow. You guys are so damn good at revising history. I'm seriously impressed. Make a hard-date prediction, and when it doesn't come true, just say you were bluffing to get everyone else to tip their hand.

Seriously, good stuff..

She doesnt make etas, the time line will not be revealed.

Please don't say that. That's not playing fair. You CANNOT keep claiming this 5, 10, 15 years down the line. I refuse to accept that.
edit on 22-3-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo

From your first link:

Well, it's 15,000 times further from the sun than Earth, according to Gizmodo. Tyche (if it does exist) lies in the Oort cloud, the outer shell of asteroids in our solar system.

Theoretically, a planet of Tyche's size should seriously disturb comets in the inner Oort Cloud, but that effect is yet to have been observed

And from your second.

The new planet, which is yet to be formally named, is at least as big as Pluto and about three times farther away from the Sun than Pluto.

The first of which was never confirmed, the second of which is similar in size to Pluto, not 4x the size of Jupiter by any means.

Wow you guys are funny. If you read what I was replying to then you would understand the context of what I posted in response. All I was saying is that NASA said that something is tugging on the outer planets.

The second part of that post was just something I ran across while browsing NASA's website I just threw that out there for conversation I didn't mean to imply that that little Pluto-like planet was in fact what was causing the gravitational anomalies on the outer planets. I was just making conversation LOL. You guys need to lighten up a bit.

Look the fact is NASA has confirmed some gravitational anomalies occurring on the outside of our solar system. What is causing this is yet to be determined and is still up for debate. One very real possibility is that a massive object could be causing this.

I'll look for the original statement made by NASA if that's what you want.

-Alien

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
The only heavy mass incoming I'm aware of, was the one that my toilet just received. ^^;

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

Listen, you conpiracy theorists need to get your accusations straight. Does NASA lie to the public or do they release the truth but bury it on the net for anyone with a basic understanding of a search engine to find?

Seriously, which is it?

What exactly did you determine to be my "accusation" ?

-Alien

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Neither of your links refer to pull on planets. They mention comets. I should point out that comets are not planets, totally different size, and mass. Please provide a link where it claims that this "planet" is pulling on Pluto and Neptune, and is making an impact on the inner solar system.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Yes there is, and when the truth is undeniable very shortly there will be quite a few people with egg on their faces!

The # is coming - you can count on that one!

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join