It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy Mass Object In-Coming?

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by ajay59

So you are admitting that a particle has been accelerated beyond the speed of light!

I did not realize how little you understood about these issues.

The speed of light in a vacuum is a fixed value. Light travels slower than that while passing through matter. It is possible to have a particle move faster than light can within matter. The particle brakes and gives off radiation that can be detected.

You can read the following link and learn something instead of acting foolish
en.wikipedia.org...

You are completely ignoring the fact that it was impossible to move beyond the speed of light!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Well People or Sheeple we have approximately 3-1/2 hours to go. To see what really is going to happen? I call BS and we will see in to Friday 23rd with no issues at all. But on the 17th May, thats when the SHTF.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by camus154

Originally posted by JonU2
How does anyone know the truth?

Scientific research is corrupt - evidence is discarded or ignored because it doesn't fit into present theories...........

Who decides what is taught in schools and why?

Just...no, JonU2.

Science may not be perfect, it may be created and advanced by humans who are not perfect, but that doesn't null and void the entire scientific endeavor. Saying science doesn't know it all doesn't allow you to say science doesn't know anything.

Look down at the keyboard you're using right now. Look up at the screen that's showing you these words right now.

Wanna know how you can even talk to me in this manner, separated by the doubtless countless miles between us?

Because of science.

So no. Please don't hide behind the "there is no real truth anyway" cop out.

OK, so you read the above out of my post - here we go on the roundabout again.
People read posts and halfway through believe they know what the writer is saying.......

Yes, I stand my statement that science is corrupt but I did not say that science doesn't know anything.

I believe that science has learned and establised a great deal BUT, I believe, it is not infallible.

There is, imo, a big influence on science by those who have power (yes, I danced around the edges there), who decide what can be allowed into the the public arena or what can be kept private.

Therefore, every science that has been allowed into the public arena is not complete..............

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
IMO, the naysayers are way to determined about an undetectable HMO! They seem to have inside info that science has everything exactly right on!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Then why don't you give up on trying to sway those who believe in possibilities?

Actually we are discussing the impossibilities. No massive unknown object can be within 340AU since it would be detected.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

reply to post by ajay59

Then why don't you give up on trying to sway those who believe in possibilities?

Actually we are discussing the impossibilities. No massive unknown object can be within 340AU since it would be detected.

OK, we get it. YOU are convinced! Guess your job is done here then?

I can't speak for others but your actions as well as others convince me more and more that the OP is on to something. It may be that others see your actions and wonder why you try so hard to "sway" everyone!

edit on 21-3-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

You are completely ignoring the fact that it was impossible to move beyond the speed of light!

False. It is impossible to move beyond the speed of light in a vacuum.

Clearly you did not read the link I posted.

Furthermore your previous claim quoted below is false.

Why does an HMO have to be detected by our known scientific methods? I seen recently that E=MC2 is not quite right when scientists accelerated a particle beyond light speed! Our science, as we know it is not right!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JonU2
There is, imo, a big influence on science by those who have power (yes, I danced around the edges there), who decide what can be allowed into the the public arena or what can be kept private.

Therefore, every science that has been allowed into the public arena is not complete..............

Ok, look....let's say you're right and to keep things simple, let's sum it up by saying politics influences and in some cases stifles science.

Fine.

So what? Does that mean you can't believe ANYTHING that science tells us? No, of course not. Does that mean you can't believe the MAJORITY of what science tells us? Well, again, of course not. Because as someone else pointed out, science isn't "run" by any one agency. You have professional organizations in different countries, universities, not to mention all of the closet professionals/amateurs.

So what are you really trying to say here? That science is "incomplete"? Well no kidding. It's always been incomplete, without any political force involved.

So maybe we aren't getting the "whole" picture, but we've NEVER had the whole picture. That doesn't stop us from trying, and it most certainly doesn't invalidate the scientific method or what we DO know to be true.

So to assume that any one particular pet theory just might be true and hedge ALL your justifications for believing that on the fact that we don't know the whole picture, is really no different than a plea to ignorance.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
IMO, the naysayers are way to determined about an undetectable HMO! They seem to have inside info that science has everything exactly right on!

Oh man here come the claims of disinfo agents, ive been waiting for this to come out.

2nd

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

IMO, the naysayers are way to[sic] determined about an undetectable HMO! They seem to have inside info that science has everything exactly right on!

A straw man argument. No one is saying that science is correct in all things. Scientists would never be caught making such an inane statement.

What we do know with great certainty is that there is zero evidence for a planet sized mass with 320AU.

This does not make it impossible for smaller objects to be there such as asteroids.
This does not make it impossible for large objects to be far, far away.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

So what your saying is us trying to disprove what is known to be fake, you think that the OP is onto something that you feel the government knows about. Thats what your getting at right?

Maybe we just don't want to see people being manipulated by some crackpot theory like some people on here already are.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

reply to post by ajay59

False. It is impossible to move beyond the speed of light in a vacuum.

Clearly you did not read the link I posted.

Furthermore your previous claim quoted below is false.

Why does an HMO have to be detected by our known scientific methods? I seen recently that E=MC2 is not quite right when scientists accelerated a particle beyond light speed! Our science, as we know it is not right!

What friggin difference does a vacuum make? BEYOND THE SPEED OF LIGHT!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

reply to post by ajay59

IMO, the naysayers are way to[sic] determined about an undetectable HMO! They seem to have inside info that science has everything exactly right on!

A straw man argument. No one is saying that science is correct in all things. Scientists would never be caught making such an inane statement.

What we do know with great certainty is that there is zero evidence for a planet sized mass with 320AU.

This does not make it impossible for smaller objects to be there such as asteroids.
This does not make it impossible for large objects to be far, far away.

You are saying science is correct in all things by saying this OP is impossible according to science! Now which is it?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

You don't have to scream your ignorance.

Read the link because it is very clear you have no idea what you are talking about. I have great confidence that you can read and understand the material.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

reply to post by ajay59

You don't have to scream your ignorance.

Read the link because it is very clear you have no idea what you are talking about. I have great confidence that you can read and understand the material.

Look pal, your not going to sway anyone here.least of all me. I'm done being told by others that this right because I say so. When I'm done defending free thinking here, I may just put a little more study in to this HMO for myself!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

reply to post by ajay59

You are saying science is correct in all things by saying this OP is impossible according to science! Now which is it?

Reading and comprehension seem to be lost on the video generation.

I never stated that science is correct in all things. I'll even quote myself for you.

No one is saying that science is correct in all things.

Not too hard to understand I hope.

It is impossible for there to be an unknown planet sized or larger mass in the solar system with 320AU. That's well worked out by science. In fact, that is based on old data - like 8 year old data. By now the constraint is probably pushed much farther out.

Because perfect science that you said ain't perfect tells you this? Who's denying ignorance?

FAIL You tripped yourself up, your done!

edit on 21-3-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join