It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy Mass Object In-Coming?

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MorkandMindy

Why were we put here then. Im not religious I believe we evoloved over millions of years which is also what mainstream science believes to be true.

If this HMO comes and goes every 3600 years then we should not have evoloved because it was would been to volatile on Earth for anything except for bacteria to survive. You don't see complex life living in adverse conditions you see bacteria.

The theory for this HMO is proposterous, like it has been shown not only on this thread but whenever one of these threads comes about, it is impossible for it to exist.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

Frankly, its a star search, and its always has been with hum_anoid

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Well here you go Alien. More wood for your fire. Since you seem to believe anything that is not of NASA. And NASA believes that the Earth is round, then this society must be right:

www.alaska.net...

I mean they have proof and everything. Just think, the longest running conspiracy is that the Earth is not round, but flat. Nibiru (or whatever you want to call it) is a wrecking ball that is going to smash through our tiny little Earthen wall.

-saige-

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59

All I can say is, Google speed of light breached confirmed for anyone out there who wants to know the truth. It does not matter if in a vacuum or not. The theory said the speed of light can not be surpassed. My point being, our science is not solid at this point. It has flaws. Therefore our science at this present time may not be able to detect a HMO or a host of other yet unknown anomalies. My next point would be, That some people go extremely far out of their way to ridicule a proposed idea with their own conclusions and everyone here is sick of it. The true reason threads get so much attention is TPTB do not want people to have an open mind and discover any truths!

Look, I'll try to dumb it down as much as I can: If science were incorrect about the speed of light, then all the physics for everything and everyday things break down.

Nuclear physics would not work. So all those hospitals that use nuclear medicine to help cancer patients have been faking it all these years I guess.
Nuclear weapons would not work. So apparently every nuclear detonation was a sham.
Nuclear power plants would not work, so I guess they are secretly coal or gas fired power plants made to LOOK like they are using nuclear fuel.
Electronics would not behave correctly: fiber optics and lasers, so some how, your DVD player (and before that, CD's) is faking it too.

Need I go on?

Can a space craft ever go the speed of light or exceed it? No. Normal mater can not be accelerated to or past the speed of light.

Can the speed of light be side stepped? YES, it can. There are many theories out there of how this can be done. Even Einstien worked on these ideas. You've seen them on TV, Movies and in fictional books:
Worm Holes, Hyper Space, Warp Drives, etc.
Each of those neatly side steps the speed of light limit, because it allows for mater to move across vast interstellar distances, with out actually violating a very important law of physics.

Could a "Rogue" planet do one of those? Doubtful on the Warp Drive or Hyper Space theories. Worm hole on the other hand, well let's just say that no one could say you were wrong.
But we CAN say that if a worm hole large enough to pass a planet were to open up near or in our solar system, we damn will see that! The radiation that is expelled from a worm hole would not be something that can be hidden.

Oh, and BTW - quit assuming things, such as "everyone on here" is sick of something. Have you held a poll on this forum to prove that? And not all of us debunkers or skeptics have anything to do with TPTB. I find that insulting, and it makes you look paranoid.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I honestly find this whole 'planet x' subject to be a joke now a days..
I kind of started to believe it a few years back but just recently I've noticed how the story of its appearance has changed over time.
Back in 2007 it started as "in 2011 and 2012 the WHOLE WORLD will be able to see this giant planet"
Then it went to "sorry, it will only be seen in the southern hemisphere in 2011-2012"
Then to "oh, now only Antarctica will see it in 2011 then some of the southern hemisphere"
Now all of a sudden in 2012 when this 'planet x' is supposedly in or near our solar system, it goes "I've heard 'reports' that it can be seen in Antarctica but it will pass by unseen by the world because the sun is blocking it"....
Ok so this GIANT and MASSIVE planet 10x bigger than Jupiter has all of sudden become invisible and no one will see it.. -_-

Yeah this likely..

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
What happened to our major event?!?!? Surely the Mexico quake can't be claimed as a hit. If this thing is a year closer to us than when the Japan March 11 quake occurred, surely we should have had a MAJOR, MAJOR event.

Come on Terral, what happened?!?!?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59

All I can say is, Google speed of light breached confirmed for anyone out there who wants to know the truth. It does not matter if in a vacuum or not. The theory said the speed of light can not be surpassed. My point being, our science is not solid at this point. It has flaws. Therefore our science at this present time may not be able to detect a HMO or a host of other yet unknown anomalies. My next point would be, That some people go extremely far out of their way to ridicule a proposed idea with their own conclusions and everyone here is sick of it. The true reason threads get so much attention is TPTB do not want people to have an open mind and discover any truths!

If you are talking about the Large Hadron Collider YOU do know that it was a mistake the data was not correct due to a connection error with a piece of equipment.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by camus154
Are you equally not sure what to think about the planet BooBoo? Or the 8-headed creature Gorgax?

Why or why not?

Just an ounce of critical thinking will reveal that there is precisely one and only one reason why anyone's even HEARD of this planet Nibiru, and it comes from the likes of this:

Dude. Why are you insulting me? Nibiru, Tyche, planet X what ever object the OP is referring too.

And as far as that, All I said was 3% is reality and the other 97% is fun to visit. Its called creative thinking.

Perhaps your critical thinking is too critical. Maybe you just like to feel smart.

Incoming mass object = your ego.
edit on 22-3-2012 by CourageousEyesoftheHeart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CourageousEyesoftheHeart

Was I insulting you? I wasn't trying to.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Well, perhaps it's my ego then.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CourageousEyesoftheHeart

Well, perhaps it's my ego then.

lol nah, I can see how it came off as snarky, and I AM snarky a lot, but really wasn't trying to be w/ you. cheers

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

What happened to our major event?!?!?

Whoa, wait a minute did this thread turn into a prediction thread about when this mysterious heavy mass object was coming? The original OP never stated a prediction on when this object was coming...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Whoa, try watching the video in the OP.

Since you're not up on your fear-mongering, Terral is the douche who predicted a MAJOR EVENT for March 22, 2012. He's been pushing the 188-day theory stating that there's some sort of alignment/gravity trough/horse# that's supposed to INCREASE in intensity and effects as the Heavy Mass Object approaches Earth.

The failure lies in the fact that this "thing" is now a whole year closer than last March's MAJOR EVENT, yet we're not seeing the increase in intesity and effects. We were supposed to have a 9+, but all we got were #s & giggles.

While quite honorable of you to defend the OP's good name, I was actually ridiculing the author of the video and theory. Cheers, sport.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
It will be later today or over the weekend.

Originally posted by ColAngus
What happened to our major event?!?!? Surely the Mexico quake can't be claimed as a hit. If this thing is a year closer to us than when the Japan March 11 quake occurred, surely we should have had a MAJOR, MAJOR event.

Come on Terral, what happened?!?!?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

While quite honorable of you to defend the OP's good name, I was actually ridiculing the author of the video and theory.

I don't agree with the author either. I started posting on the 1st page, quote me where I said anything about agreeing with the author, I agreed with the actual thread question, because it was a good question...And yes Human_Alien does have a better reputation of contributing knowledge to this site than you do..So you have a long way to go sport...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by Gerizo

I suggest you respect other people's opinions since I wasn't asking yours. This isn't up for debate since a "lens flare" can't have a half crescent shadow from the sun's reflection. This is one of many pictures that show basically the same group of planet like objects. Yes, there are many variables. Maybe you should spend less time telling people what they do or don't understand, oh great
armchair expert of Ats.

edit on 22-3-2012 by Gerizo because: too shorten post, change font

Well you say it yourself above it's an OPINION it's not a FACT, I take it you know the difference, anyone on here can reply to ANY yes ANY post on a thread I dont need your permission to reply to your mistaken belief

Lets have look at the post and what you said.

I saw this video with those objects on youtube a while back. It was also discussed here on ATS in another thread, but a few people, actually some of the same debunker people on this thread, insisted it was a lens flare. A lens flare that can have a half moon like crescent. Ridiculous! I am just wondering why it shows up blue in color and all of the alleged descriptions of Nibiru have it being red.

Underlined above the important part!

Care to explain this to everyone then since you THINK YOU KNOW BETTER

We lots of armchair experts on here people who work in science, technology, astronomy , construction etc etc

We also have lots on here with an interest in photography as a hobby, or even being semi pro.

It's been my hobby and interest of mine for 30+ years a LOT longer than you have been bashing at a keyboard on the internet.
So lets see your reply to the picture above MR EXPERT!!!

edit on 22-3-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2012 by wmd_2008 because: spelling

Must have touched the nerve. Well smart guy, if you bothered to read, I was responding to LordDracula's post and I even asked him a question in return. We is plural you are one person. Using capital letters in the middle of sentence to emphasize your point doesn't make it anymore important. I never said you needed permission, I just made it clear that my mind is made up and that particular point is not debatable with me. I never said that "I know better". Yes I am aware that many people on here have a wide variety of professions. Im glad you have a hobby, helps out when you get up there in age. Im glad that you feel the need to share your 30+ years of experience. For you.

Again, I never claimed I was an expert. I don't bash my keyboard I type on it. Lastly, I replied to the picture above and its not a lens flare. The picture you posted does not look AT ALL like the other picture so your point is moot.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
quote me where I said anything about agreeing with the author, I agreed with the actual thread question, because it was a good question...And yes Human_Alien does have a better reputation of contributing knowledge to this site than you do..So you have a long way to go sport...

I've never even addressed you, so no idea what you're on about. I never said that you agreed, disagreed, or made love to the author of the video.

Don't get your panties in a wad. And it's ok if you don't like my posting style. I won't lose any sleep over it. Take care, buddy.

PS: Thanks for the douchey PM. I needed a new sig.

edit on 23-3-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Alien Abduct

Tyche made news when it was proposed. It has not been discoverd although it is thought that it may appear in WISE data.

And that is Precisely where this whole notion of an "inbound" originally began. How and why people invent stuff like this and then others pick up and run with it is an Internet clogging notion that I will Never understand.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

I just started with you on this page, and your honoring me already? Funny how someone will go that far to post a PM message as a sig...

It even comes with my signature

edit on 23-3-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Gerizo

Well it looks like I have to repeat this for the " hard of learning" lens flare depends on lots of thing angle of sun , lens constuction, aperture blades the list goes on. You claimed

. A lens flare that can have a half moon like crescent. Ridiculous!

I showed that they can be crescent shaped now of course it's not that exact same as the other shot becuase of the things listed above.

The IMPORTANT thing is what claimed can't happen actually CAN everyone can see it.

The lens flare that cant happen

edit on 23-3-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join