It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy Mass Object In-Coming?

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by DanielET
reply to post by Human_Alien

Yes there is, and when the truth is undeniable very shortly there will be quite a few people with egg on their faces!

The # is coming - you can count on that one!

And I quote "#? Where #? I no see #."

Aaaaaaand....go.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by koder

You will see the # soon, be patient and it will be no laughing matter!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by camus154

Originally posted by Alien Abduct
Hmmm look at what I just found. I don't recall THIS making news.

-Alien

Eris? You're right, it certainly wasn't in anything as mainstream as, say, The New York Times

That doesn't change the fact that I don't recall it being in the news. I wasn't implying NASA was covering up its discovery I was just making conversation jeez hahaha.

-Alien

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
reply to post by danray35e

How many times is Nancy going to revise her ETA for dear Destroyer?

The bloody thing is 9 years late already, innit?

Why are you on this thread?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DanielET
You will see the # soon, be patient and it will be no laughing matter!!!

Quit telling us to be patient. Maybe your death star needs to hurry the hell up before we say, "Grr! No thanx, but thanks for stopping by".
edit on 22-3-2012 by camus154 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

NASA lies! Deal with it Mr Ugly Mugly lol!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by samerulesapply

i said look it up, its on the internet

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

That doesn't change the fact that I don't recall it being in the news. I wasn't implying NASA was covering up its discovery I was just making conversation jeez hahaha.

-Alien

Suuuure you weren't. When I'm "just making conversation", I often SHOUT-LINK things just for fun too

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
If you are a "nibiru/tyche" believer, and you think that the earth is currently experiencing earthquakes because of it's close proximity.... you have to acknowledge that this gravitational force must be close to what the earth is subjected to from the everyday tug of war with our sun and our moon, which creates our tides, and is the force that triggers earthquakes.

A gravitational presence near the solar system that could have an effect such as this would be pulling the outer planets around in loops, and would most likely be throwing the inner planets out into the void or into the Sun. Oh, and our tides.... lets just say that you could throw away all of the existing tide charts....

So defend your stance by merely stating why this is not being observed.

This is not trolling, it is a request for an explainable scenario that supports this belief.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo
reply to post by Alien Abduct

Neither of your links refer to pull on planets. They mention comets. I should point out that comets are not planets, totally different size, and mass. Please provide a link where it claims that this "planet" is pulling on Pluto and Neptune, and is making an impact on the inner solar system.

I don't think I have read that it is affecting the inner solar system I may have misstated that. But I do remember reading the outer planets being affected.

Well it was some years ago when I read about the outer planets being affected. I found this.....

.......Myles Standish had used data from Voyager 2's 1989 flyby of Neptune, which had revised the planet's total mass downward by 0.5%—an amount comparable to the mass of Mars[37]—to recalculate its gravitational effect on Uranus.[38] When Neptune's newly determined mass was used in the Jet Propulsion Laboratory Developmental Ephemeris (JPL DE), the supposed discrepancies in the Uranian orbit, and with them the need for a Planet X, vanished.[3] There are no discrepancies in the trajectories of any space probes such as Pioneer 10, Pioneer 11, Voyager 1 and Voyager 2 that can be attributed to the gravitational pull of a large undiscovered object in the outer Solar System.[39] Today, most astronomers agree that Planet X, as Lowell defined it, does not exist.[40] [edit]Discovery o

Source

I stand corrected.

-Alien

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

-Alien

Suuuure you weren't. When I'm "just making conversation", I often SHOUT-LINK things just for fun too

I didn't shout anything. And yes I was making conversation. This is a discussion forum after all isn't it?

-Alien

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
If there's a heavy mass object incoming, then there would have to be a 9.0+ magnitude quake tomorrow, or rather later today after i wake up. That 7 mag quake in Mexico wouldn't fit the pattern, necessary for it to be caused by a HMO incoming.

I explain it in detail here

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
has anyone noticed the big bright ORANGE star out there? It is the only one out there that is ORANGE. What is this orange star? Don't tell me you cannot see it either, it is the only one out there.
When i was younger, i never seen this orange star before.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
has anyone noticed the big bright ORANGE star out there? It is the only one out there that is ORANGE. What is this orange star? Don't tell me you cannot see it either, it is the only one out there.
When i was younger, i never seen this orange star before.

its not a star. its a planet.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

There are many planets and stars that may appear orange. Jupiter and Mars both come to mind as being particularly bright. Please be more specific as to what "star" you're referring to. The night sky is full of them.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Jupiter's likely already set now.

It's Mars.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Jupiter's likely already set now.

It's Mars.

Aye, its mars.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by koder

Ok, it's the only orange planet out in the sky, go and look for yourself, It will be the biggest and brightest one in the sky and that is the one i am talking about.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
you see it at about 11 oclock in north dakota. does that help.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
This topic is both scary, and fun!

I wonder;

Is it feasible to ascertain whether or not there are any celestial bodies cruising around the universe at or near the speed of light? If so, could it be heading straight at us? Will it be here before we see it coming?

I wonder because when I was a bible reader and read about how the lord will come 'like a thief in the night', it makes ya' wonder...we're supposed to be caught unawares, aren't we?

Now I'm not saying that the lord is planet x, I'm just saying that maybe something out there could be bringing 'it' to us. A catalyst for the day of reckoning, I suppose.

I just imagine that so much could change in the blink of an eye.
Superluminal Motion/wiki

Science and technology are both "metered-out" to consumers as are all other "commodities".

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join