It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who the heck ever said "Pull it" was slang for controlled demolitions?

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic
The bldg 7 collapse started well before the outer shell started falling. You can see the penthouses on the roof start dropping 4 or 5 seconds before the outer shell came down.

It was NOT freefall speed.

Sorry but NIST admitted to free-fall speed. It makes no difference that the penthouse collapsed ahead of the 'outer shell', in fact that is a classic sign of implosion demolition. The center of the building has to fall first to allow the 'outer shell' to fall inwards on top of the rest of the collapsed building, in other words in its own footprint. That is exactly what WTC 7 did.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

OSers are just in denial about this.

edit on 3/26/2012 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Fell into it's own footprint huh?

i86.photobucket.com...

Another term misused by truthers.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Hi anok

Wow thoes post are super.
Also when you factor in all the different, inaccurate accounts of the firemen
and Barry Jenning's sincere vidio account's.
Have you noticed the tribe and thier behavior. Classic

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatcoat
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Oh? So these "Fire Chiefs" somehow knew that the beam would expand with the heat, and walk itself off the top of column 79 ?

No. They looked at the symptoms the building was exhibiting and concluded it would fall. They were right.

And why do you put fire chiefs in quotes? They are Chiefs Hayden and Nigro and their accounts are a matter of record. That their story does not fit Truthers' delusions is not their problem.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic
reply to post by ANOK

Fell into it's own footprint huh?

i86.photobucket.com...

Another term misused by truthers.

Hi agw
I don't beleive we have met
So you say pooowee on NIST???
photobucket of what trumps the NIST in YOUR opinion?????
lbj

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

maybe might have been yep thats logic alright

What on earth are you talking about? And why do you keep avoiding my question? Are you unable to answer it?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches

FDNY ceased interior operations in WTC 7 just after noon when assesment determined was too dangerous

Sprinklers were inoperable. No water pressure to fight fires. Fires on multiple floors and spreading

Assessing the situation incident commanders abandoned WTC 7 - no need to risk men for empty building

One Battalion Chief coming from the building indicated that they had searched floors 1 through 9 and found that the building was clear.
In the process of the search, the Battalion Chief met the building’s Fire Safety Director and Deputy Fire Safety Director on the ninth floor. The Fire Safety Director reported that the building’s floors had been cleared from the top down. By this time, the Chief Officer responsible for WTC 7 reassessed the building again and determined that fires were burning on the following floors: 6, 7, 8, 17, 21, and 30.
No accurate time is available for these actions during the WTC 7 operations; however, the sequence of event indicates that it occurred during a time period from 12:30 p.m. to approximately 2:00 p.m.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

Oh? So these "Fire Chiefs" somehow knew that the beam would expand with the heat, and walk itself off the top of column 79 ?

No. They looked at the symptoms the building was exhibiting and concluded it would fall. They were right.

And why do you put fire chiefs in quotes? They are Chiefs Hayden and Nigro and their accounts are a matter of record. That their story does not fit Truthers' delusions is not their problem.

Hi tricks

When was the trial they testified at????
Do you know the new date if it was post poned

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Doesnt change fact were outside North Tower near West Street when it collapsed and buried them in debris.....

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
reply to post by surfstev

And yet the challenge remains to the debunkers!

CHALLENGE TO DEBUNKERS- Show me footage or any proof from a witness or fireman, which shows ANYONE installing cables to "pull" down WTC 7????

Why? Who is saying they did this? Nobody.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Sorry but NIST admitted to free-fall speed.

Um.... no they didn't. A portion of the roofline, for a brief period (2.25 seconds), during the perimeter collapse, descended at approximately 1 g. Truthers are the only ones that see this as sinister. I have yet to see a single structural engineer agree with them via a peer reviewed paper. Please spare me the "Chandler forced NIST to admit it" crap. The times of the collapses were appropriately graphed in NCSTAR1A and 1-9 reports on the original draft. Chandler had them put it in more layman terms.

Now, when you ANOK figure out what silent bombs caused this, please start a thread with proof. We are all interested!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Try this on for size.

www.nist.gov...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

FDNY ceased interior operations in WTC 7 just after noon when assesment determined was too dangerous

Sprinklers were inoperable. No water pressure to fight fires. Fires on multiple floors and spreading

Assessing the situation incident commanders abandoned WTC 7 - no need to risk men for empty building

One Battalion Chief coming from the building indicated that they had searched floors 1 through 9 and found that the building was clear.
In the process of the search, the Battalion Chief met the building’s Fire Safety Director and Deputy Fire Safety Director on the ninth floor. The Fire Safety Director reported that the building’s floors had been cleared from the top down. By this time, the Chief Officer responsible for WTC 7 reassessed the building again and determined that fires were burning on the following floors: 6, 7, 8, 17, 21, and 30.
No accurate time is available for these actions during the WTC 7 operations; however, the sequence of event indicates that it occurred during a time period from 12:30 p.m. to approximately 2:00 p.m.

Thank you thank you. I mean it THANKS

So now you see how important this is.
Who is correct in thier statements of time.
Your post above (top part) interior operatios ceased just after noon BLD 7.
Your second fire man says 12;30 to 2pm
Is your head begining to ache???
Don't worry we'll get ya all better soon.
Thank you very much

link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

Um.... no they didn't. A portion of the roofline, for a brief period (2.25 seconds), during the perimeter collapse, descended at approximately 1 g. Truthers are the only ones that see this as sinister. I have yet to see a single structural engineer agree with them via a peer reviewed paper. Please spare me the "Chandler forced NIST to admit it" crap. The times of the collapses were appropriately graphed in NCSTAR1A and 1-9 reports on the original draft. Chandler had them put it in more layman terms.

Now, when you ANOK figure out what silent bombs caused this, please start a thread with proof. We are all interested!

It wasn't silent bombs.

There were men pulling it down.

You just can't see them in the pictures, they're super secret Ninja Seals who work only for the NWO.

link   

Oral History - FDNY afterwards interviewed participants - those that survived

graphics8.nytimes.com...

link   

Originally posted by longjohnbritches

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

Hi tricks

Truther, postponed is one word. (dictionary.com)

Now...go here:

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

that may help you with your question above.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

You will see this all come together.
Did you watch the Barry Jennings film?

Do you want to post what he said he saw you know, about the stairways??
Do you wnt to time frame it with all my other work here???

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

OSers are just in denial about this.

edit on 3/26/2012 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

I don't understand. I'm not in denial about it. The only person who admits to having to avoid large portions of the logic of their own arguments is you. You claim that you don't know why the firefighters allowed their colleagues to be killed, why they are covering up the truth to this day, or even why the tower was demolished. You admit that you don't know why Larry would be idiotic enough to own up to the crime on TV. Your response to the enormous holes that you happily admit exist in your argument is to forget about them.

Meanwhile you insist that only implosion demolitions can result in the damage exhibited. I've asked you about a dozen time why you believe this but you always answer by simply asserting it as a fact.

None of this is at all compelling.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Have a problem with reading comprehension....?

No accurate time is available for these actions during the WTC 7 operations

Times are approximate - know that just afternoon (12 pm) ceased operations and withdrew what men were
in building.

At that time were marshalling a force to make a run at WTC 7 to try to control fires . After receiving reports
of lack of water and of structural damage decided against it

At that time, other firefighters started showing up, Deputy Battalion Chief Paul Ferran of the 41 Battalion, and James Savastano of the First Division assigned to the Second Battalion showed up and we attempted to search and extinguish, at the time which was small pockets of fire in 7 World Trade Center. We were unaware of the damage in the front of 7, because we were entering from the northeast entrance. We weren't aware of the magnitude of the damage in the front of the building. – FDNY Captain Anthony Varriale

Then we received an order from Fellini, we’re going to make a move on 7. That was the first time really my stomach tightened up because the building didn’t look good. I was figuring probably the standpipe systems were shot. There was no hydrant pressure. I wasn’t really keen on the idea. Then this other officer I’m standing next to said, that building doesn’t look straight. So I’m standing there. I’m looking at the building. It didn’t look right, but, well, we’ll go in, we’ll see.

So we gathered up rollups and most of us had masks at that time. We headed toward 7. And just around we were about a hundred yards away and Butch Brandeis came running up. He said forget it, nobody’s going into 7, there’s creaking, there are noises coming out of there, so we just stopped. And probably about 10 minutes after that, Visconti, he was on West Street, and I guess he had another report of further damage either in some basements and things like that, so Visconti said nobody goes into 7, so that was the final thing and that was abandoned.

FDNY Captain Chris Boyle

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by longjohnbritches

Hi tricks

I'm wary of responding to you, as I think you're a troll. Certainly you know almost nothing about this subject.

What trial? No one has mentioned a trial. Their recollections of what they experienced on 9/11 and what they thought was happening to Building 7 are available from a number of sources. Many experienced firefighters considered the building in danger of collapse. They made a collapse zone. The building came down.

Truthers say this is impossible. Which means that the firemen are lying and are supporting a criminal conspiracy. I find that beyond unlikely, but if you need to believe it then that's your choice. You won't find it a popular notion.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join