It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who the heck ever said "Pull it" was slang for controlled demolitions?

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

Originally posted by longjohnbritches

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

Originally posted by Flatcoat
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Oh? So these "Fire Chiefs" somehow knew that the beam would expand with the heat, and walk itself off the top of column 79 ?

No. They looked at the symptoms the building was exhibiting and concluded it would fall. They were right.

And why do you put fire chiefs in quotes? They are Chiefs Hayden and Nigro and their accounts are a matter of record. That their story does not fit Truthers' delusions is not their problem.

Hi tricks

When was the trial they testified at????
Do you know the new date if it was post poned

Truther, postponed is one word. (dictionary.com)

Now...go here:

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

that may help you with your question above.

Errr,
oh well why not I have thanked alot of you guys for your contributions here.
So here goes as I blush and wiggle my toe.
Thanks trick thanks for the spelling lesson.
I really wasn't wanting to know what some fool web site has to say about this subject.
You know how yo spels good so yo mus be a Law Professor too.
Please in your own words or are you just speechless.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Your post above (top part) interior operatios ceased just after noon BLD 7.
Your second fire man says 12;30 to 2pm

You've won me over. This is definitely a sign of the NWO blowing the building up so that they could, you know, invade the middle east or whatever.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Hi tricks

When was the trial they testified at????
Do you know the new date if it was post poned

I'm wary of responding to you, as I think you're a troll. Certainly you know almost nothing about this subject.

What trial? No one has mentioned a trial. Their recollections of what they experienced on 9/11 and what they thought was happening to Building 7 are available from a number of sources. Many experienced firefighters considered the building in danger of collapse. They made a collapse zone. The building came down.

Truthers say this is impossible. Which means that the firemen are lying and are supporting a criminal conspiracy. I find that beyond unlikely, but if you need to believe it then that's your choice. You won't find it a popular notion.

So are you saying this hearsay should be addressed in a Military Tribunal??
I don't get you.
Except the part about being wary. I get that real good.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches

I have no idea what you're talking about. If you want to discuss some aspect of this it would help if you stuck to reality and used some form of written English that others might be able to decipher.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

You've won me over. This is definitely a sign of the NWO blowing the building up so that they could, you know, invade the middle east or whatever.

Thank ya thank ya very much.
Now if I can just find a smoochin smiley
Stick around we still gots lots of work to do here on this here OP.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

It's finished. The OS won - in part with you guys' help. If you want to continue to indulge your prejudices in order to make yourself feel better then go ahead. But believe me, you aren't going to change the minds of anybody with more than half a brain in their head.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I have no idea what you're talking about. If you want to discuss some aspect of this it would help if you stuck to reality and used some form of written English that others might be able to decipher.

Hi trick,

Rather than just reply with this I ain't got no idea nonsence (but I do think there is a lot of thuth there)
Why don't you quote me and address me with your personal perplexities.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Hi trick,

Rather than just reply with this I ain't got no idea nonsence (but I do think there is a lot of thuth there)

Very well. With some trepidation...

Do you think that serving and former officers of the NYFD are involved in a continuing coverup of a conspiracy surrounding 9/11?

And I mean, wow. That first 'sentence'. I literally have no idea what you are trying to say.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

It's finished. The OS won - in part with you guys' help. If you want to continue to indulge your prejudices in order to make yourself feel better then go ahead. But believe me, you aren't going to change the minds of anybody with more than half a brain in their head.

What a strange rant trick,
Is your nogin boggin.
Come on dude there is a world of truth that you will miss if you drop out now.
What say you take a break a couple asprins and come back when you fell better.
The Pull It verdict is still in the hands of the jury.
We need all the witnesses we can muster. No matter how tainted or befuddled thay may be.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Is your nogin boggin.

I find it amusing that you keep suggesting that you're somehow causing befuddlement or confusion amounting to physical pain. I suppose it helps you to imagine that you're creating some kind of difficulty, weaving a spell of Truthy wonder.

Believe me, your 'arguments' - when intelligible - are laughably simplistic. They wouldn't give a toddler pause.

Come on dude there is a world of truth that you will miss if you drop out now.

Can't wait.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Thank you thank you. I mean it THANKS

So now you see how important this is.
Who is correct in thier statements of time.
Is your head begining to ache???
Don't worry we'll get ya all better soon.
Thank you very much

My head is starting to ache from your condescending attitude and huge amounts of incredulity.

Would you like to know when firefighters got pulled back according to them?

www.firehouse.com...

Hayden: Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o’clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o’clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse......................

Firehouse: Chief Nigro said they made a collapse zone and wanted everybody away from number 7— did you have to get all of those people out?

Hayden: Yeah, we had to pull everybody back. It was very difficult. We had to be very forceful in getting the guys out. They didn’t want to come out. There were guys going into areas that I wasn’t even really comfortable with, because of the possibility of secondary collapses. We didn’t know how stable any of this area was. We pulled everybody back probably by 3 or 3:30 in the afternoon. We said, this building is going to come down, get back. It came down about 5 o’clock or so, but we had everybody backed away by then.

graphics8.nytimes.com...

Ryan William
Then we found out, I guess around 3:00 o' clock, that they thought 7 was going to collapse. So, of course, we've got guys all in this pile over here and the main concern was get everybody out, and I guess it took us over an hour and a half, two hours to get everybody out of there...

This whole pile was burning like crazy. Just the heat and the smoke from all the other buildings on fire, you couldnít see anything. So it took us a while and we ended up backing everybody out, and that ís when 7 collapsed.

Huh, so apparently they just waited for it to come down.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Hi trick,

Do you think that serving and former officers of the NYFD are involved in a continuing coverup of a conspiracy surrounding 9/11?

And I mean, wow. That first 'sentence'. I literally have no idea what you are trying to say.

First of all do you know that the most dangerous job (liget job I mean) is being a fire fighter. My heart aches for the valient, honest, sincere,
totally incredible individuals that put thier lives above thier own families welfare to save the likes of you and others that would and will wallow in thier GLORY.
Humph Perhaps that is why I am here.
Let's get back on topic. Has there been a trial or is there one slated to vinticate any or all of the miligned of 911????
and if you do not mind. Take a breath and spill your guts not some damn fool websites impression but one from your heart tricks.
I know you can do this

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

Thank you very much

My head is starting to ache from your condescending attitude and huge amounts of incredulity.

www.firehouse.com...

Hayden: Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o’clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o’clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse......................

Firehouse: Chief Nigro said they made a collapse zone and wanted everybody away from number 7— did you have to get all of those people out?

Hayden: Yeah, we had to pull everybody back. It was very difficult. We had to be very forceful in getting the guys out. They didn’t want to come out. There were guys going into areas that I wasn’t even really comfortable with, because of the possibility of secondary collapses. We didn’t know how stable any of this area was. We pulled everybody back probably by 3 or 3:30 in the afternoon. We said, this building is going to come down, get back. It came down about 5 o’clock or so, but we had everybody backed away by then.

graphics8.nytimes.com...

Ryan William
Then we found out, I guess around 3:00 o' clock, that they thought 7 was going to collapse. So, of course, we've got guys all in this pile over here and the main concern was get everybody out, and I guess it took us over an hour and a half, two hours to get everybody out of there...

This whole pile was burning like crazy. Just the heat and the smoke from all the other buildings on fire, you couldnít see anything. So it took us a while and we ended up backing everybody out, and that ís when 7 collapsed.

I was going to let this here post of yours just go by by because of the tripe content.
But like all the others posting inaccurate accounts of firemen statements
you add to thier folly.
thed says one guy says " operation abandoned at a little after 12pm.
And beleive it or not he says another guy says it was 12;30 to 2pm
And now you come up with this Hayden saying I guess around 3pm
Honestly is it your reading comprehension, the sourses you quote or the reality,
that has you guys in a quandry????

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
This is stupidest OP thread around. All either side says, is how they have logic and fact on their side. What is the point of all this? Neither side will change the other's mind. It is just argument...blah, blah, blah... I've looked at the web sites posted here. Some for a more prosaic answer as to why WTC 7 collapsed and others with equally compelling arguments on how it was NOT fully investigated. But most people here have made up their mind, so why continue the argument. Which is why I think the OP was stupid. It was clear that they wanted to get an argument going. As if "Pull It" was somehow the most compelling argument against the NIST explanation. Give me a break. Someone please KILL THIS thread.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

Thank you very much

www.firehouse.com...

graphics8.nytimes.com...

Ryan William

I was going to let this here post of yours just go by by because of the tripe content.
But like all the others posting inaccurate accounts of firemen statements
you add to thier folly.
thed says one guy says " operation abandoned at a little after 12pm.
And beleive it or not he says another guy says it was 12;30 to 2pm
And now you come up with this Hayden saying I guess around 3pm
Honestly is it your reading comprehension, the sourses you quote or the reality,
that has you guys in a quandry????

You've got to be kidding. You're making a lot of noise for someone who thus far has said nothing. You mouth-off as if you're way ahead of the rest of us, not realizing you've already been lapped several times. Your britches have fallen around ankles, long john. Perhaps it's time to "pull it" and move on.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic
reply to post by ANOK

Fell into it's own footprint huh?

i86.photobucket.com...

Another term misused by truthers.

Do you not see the outer walls on top of the rest of the collapsed building in your own pic? That is the definition of in its own footprint. There is nothing in the definition that say ALL the rubble has to stay within the footprint. It is impossible to keep all the rubble within the footprint, but of course you OSers always want to take terms literally.

The outer walls can not fall that way from a natural collapse, physically impossible.

Here, the walls marked for you...

Look at pics of WTC7 you see the outer walls on all four sides are on top of the rubble pile, not outside of the footprint or under the rubble as they would be if the collapse was natural, IF the building could have collapsed from fire in the first place which I do not believe.

This pic, you can see the corner of the building that didn't go anywhere but inwards, how can it do that against resistance? It can't, it takes implosion demolition to do that...

If you can't see that then you have no idea what you are looking at, may as well show you wet noodles.

There is even video of the walls falling inwards, the one OSers claim is the building falling to west, which we know obvioulsy didn't happen, because if it did then the outer walls would have fallen in that direction. Yet they all fell inwards, which means the collapse was completely vertical, also evidenced in video. And the penthouse kink of course, the part of the implosion demolition that allows the outer walls to fall inwards.

Now you need to explain how that can happen from a natural collapse.

edit on 3/27/2012 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Did you know that gravity pushes objects in directions of resistance? This is especially apparent when you consider that the building was mostly attached to itself and not a bunch of individual parts like jenga.

Also, drawing lines on rubble only shows that the wall stayed partially intact when it collapsed. The rest of the building is laid out on the ground to the South.

Edit: By the way, how do you see through the smoke and rubble to discern that the building collapsed inward from the south to the north as well? You can even watch videos from the southish direction that show the building leaning significantly as it collapsed.
edit on 26-3-2012 by Varemia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Bravo, bravo and just one more tiiimmmeee

These photos are like nails in the coffins of OSers
I have noticed that an OSers mind is simular to you FANTASTIC photo displays
Implosion

The truth is alive and well.
Thank you Anok

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Hi trick,

First of all do you know that the most dangerous job (liget job I mean) is being a fire fighter. My heart aches for the valient, honest, sincere,
totally incredible individuals that put thier lives above thier own families welfare to save the likes of you and others that would and will wallow in thier GLORY.
Humph Perhaps that is why I am here.
Let's get back on topic. Has there been a trial or is there one slated to vinticate any or all of the miligned of 911????
and if you do not mind. Take a breath and spill your guts not some damn fool websites impression but one from your heart tricks.
I know you can do this

So you say that you want a straight question, you receive one, and you respond with poorly-written nonsense and evasion.

Bye troll.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Originally posted by ANOK

The outer walls can not fall that way from a natural collapse, physically impossible.

I'm not a physicist nor an engineer, but I believe that would depend on the design of the building and the nature of the collapse. Can you support your statement of the impossibility of such a collapse with a reference from a credible authority in the field? If what you say is true, are there any professionals in applied physics and/or engineering who have come to the same conclusion and have published their findings in a peer-reviewed professional or academic journal?
edit on 27-3-2012 by lunarasparagus because: (no reason given)

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join