It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who the heck ever said "Pull it" was slang for controlled demolitions?

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by longjohnbritches

Do you realize I have owned you dudes since 2:12 AM

LMFAO... typical Truther. Ignores facts as he high fives......

And all by my lonesome.

Himself!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
At best, all it means is that at best you're simply a troll posting nonsense for flame bait..

You hit the nail on the head.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches

So you claim the BIG boss the gran daddy of Firemen operations is killed in the tower and his entire body is recovered?

No numbnutz...

He was out on street near West Street when buried by debris from North Tower collapse

Mr. Mosiello told the Trade Center Task Force that after Chief Ganci on the morning of 9/11 called out to the man who would succeed him, Daniel Nigro, that a plane had just hit one of the Twin Towers, he had run to Mr. Ganci's office just down the hall from his "and the World Trade Center was on fire." As they prepared to head into lower Manhattan from the FDNY's downtown Brooklyn headquarters, "Chief Nigro said to Chief Ganci that it's probably going to be one of the worst days of our career."

When the first tower collapsed, "we all just bailed simultaneously into garages." When they reassembled outside on West St., they were joined by First Deputy Commissioner William M. Feehan. Mr. Mosiello recalled, "I think maybe something clicked in Chief Ganci's head at that point that he had men in that other building and he knew that, and he started walking in that direction with Commissioner Feehan." The Chief ordered him to find two of the department's "best trucks," with rescue squads.

They spoke again by phone a few minutes later, and Chief Ganci told him to "bring those trucks to me."

Mr. Mosiello said he responded that he would be there in a couple of minutes. "The next thing, the second tower came down. I'm calling Chief Ganci: Car 3A to car 3, car 3--he never answered. I kind of knew something happened there... So I probably went into shock, knowing that my best friend was seriously injured or dead."

His body along with Commissioner Feehan was recovered later that day

Do you actually do any research or just mand inanae statements......?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

Do you realize what you are asking? Asking a truther to do actual research? Like that has ever happened.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

You hit the nail on the head.

I should have known. With all these goofball claims of "secret controlled demolitions", lasers from outer space", "hologram planes", and others, I always wondered in the back of my mind whether these truthers really weren't pulling my leg with this whole conspiracy baloney. It's just a rare event when one of them actually comes out and admits it.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

mand inanae statements......?

Sorry for typos

Have to stop eating when trying to type.......

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

No problem, I didnt even notice till you pointed it out!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Originally posted by ReconX
reply to post by Alfie1

Did you watch the video?

I've seen it before. It has Richard Gage lying about WTC 7 falling in under 7 seconds when it was actually about twice that.

This is exactly why it's pointless!

If you believe that WTC 7 collapsed in 14 seconds then you really are not fit for a debate on 911 end of!

That's all from me on this one.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Hi dave
Well the math guys here said I should do the math for you. (actually they will do it)
Then I will add that to the probability of John O Niel's body being found also.
Might take me a little longer than you guys can do it but I am sure this way it will get done. This is just a tid bit of stuff I got for youse guys.
later buddy

That is not an answer. I ASKED why this is relevent to anything, because as of right now you're giving the appearance that you're attempting to drop the innuendo that their bodies were planted by secret agents as part of this grandiose conspiracy and/or coverup. I'm giving you the opportunity to address this before I question just how sick in the head would someone have to be to even come up with such a ghoulish claim.

Hi Dave

You get better and better every post. You are an OSer gold mine for TRUTHERS.

You do see that right above don't you????

You have answered that question for your self.

Do not use your twisted words of giving an appearance or , attempt to drop the innuendo. To impune me.

You own that paragraph and yes it is twisted angoulish and yours.

Simply Quote me or live with it.
thanks for the opportunity to set you straight

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Oh NOT.
I have just been tip toeing along with you guys and your spin.
Do you realize I have owned you dudes since 2:12 AM

???????

Are you drunk or something? You keep asking meaningless questions over and over concerning meaningless probabilities and meaningless details and you keep running away from answering our questions the same way three card monty players do when the cops show up. In what whacko alternative cartoon universe are you "owning" us?

At best, all it means is that at best you're simply a troll posting nonsense for flame bait...in which case, you seem to have a hell of a lot of free time on your hands if you've been doing this since 2:00AM...or at worst, you're yet another truther who's making the rest of the truthers look like idiots by association...in which case I wouldn't reveal my true identity here if I were you, lest someone hunt you down due to the notion you're a secret gov't disinformation agent. At least for me, everyone knows I'm not trying to pass myself off as a truther here.

Either way, you're only making the truthers look bad, not any of us. I can live with that.

edit on 26-3-2012 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

Are you threating me or suggesting someone hunt me down?
I will also run this by the moderators
No matter how you try to pass yourself off it gets worse all the time.
I hope you will stop trying to derail your own thread.
I hope as I go down the list of replies someone has one on topic.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Please, enough with your trolling. I am sure the moderators frown upon this nonsense and I will also notify them of your antics.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

reply to post by thedman

Ok thed let's do it your way
Below is info you posted for members consumption.

is it True or false?????

"Also reports of the extent of the damage reached the FDNY incident commanders who made decision to
abandon WTC 7 as being too dangerous this was shortly after noon (12PM) "

thanks ljb

Hi thed
You CLAIM to be a fireman.
And yet you let all the easy riders spin this one and you remain mute.
Sup????

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

reply to post by Alfie1

Did you watch the video?

I've seen it before. It has Richard Gage lying about WTC 7 falling in under 7 seconds when it was actually about twice that.

This is exactly why it's pointless!

If you believe that WTC 7 collapsed in 14 seconds then you really are not fit for a debate on 911 end of!

That's all from me on this one.

Looking at this video and counting, I got approximately 15 seconds using a wristwatch. I can't be sure because the building does fall behind the other buildings out of view.

Are you saying that the penthouse collapsing inward was not part of the overall collapse?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

thedman has brought far more facts and important firefighter information than anything the truthers ever had. Also has done a lot more than you and he has yet to troll on like you.

You could learn something from him, if you dare.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
The bldg 7 collapse started well before the outer shell started falling. You can see the penthouses on the roof start dropping 4 or 5 seconds before the outer shell came down.

It was NOT freefall speed.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
What else could he have meant when he said pull-it ?? hmm ?

This is a dead horse..stop flogging it.

Cosmic..

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
What else could he have meant when he said pull-it ?? hmm ?

This is a dead horse..stop flogging it.

Cosmic..

If I might answer your question, even though it's obvious, pull "it" can refer to only a couple things. It can refer to pulling the operation (or as thedman pointed out, it is an old firefighting phrase that used to be used for pulling the hose to let people know to get out of the area when it's dangerous) or it can refer to pulling the building with cables until it collapses. Nobody has ever used "pull it" to refer to imploding a building.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

So you claim the BIG boss the gran daddy of Firemen operations is killed in the tower and his entire body is recovered?

No numbnutz...

He was out on street near West Street when buried by debris from North Tower collapse

Mr. Mosiello told the Trade Center Task Force that after Chief Ganci on the morning of 9/11 called out to the man who would succeed him, Daniel Nigro, that a plane had just hit one of the Twin Towers, he had run to Mr. Ganci's office just down the hall from his "and the World Trade Center was on fire." As they prepared to head into lower Manhattan from the FDNY's downtown Brooklyn headquarters, "Chief Nigro said to Chief Ganci that it's probably going to be one of the worst days of our career."

When the first tower collapsed, "we all just bailed simultaneously into garages." When they reassembled outside on West St., they were joined by First Deputy Commissioner William M. Feehan. Mr. Mosiello recalled, "I think maybe something clicked in Chief Ganci's head at that point that he had men in that other building and he knew that, and he started walking in that direction with Commissioner Feehan." The Chief ordered him to find two of the department's "best trucks," with rescue squads.

They spoke again by phone a few minutes later, and Chief Ganci told him to "bring those trucks to me."

Mr. Mosiello said he responded that he would be there in a couple of minutes. "The next thing, the second tower came down. I'm calling Chief Ganci: Car 3A to car 3, car 3--he never answered. I kind of knew something happened there... So I probably went into shock, knowing that my best friend was seriously injured or dead."

His body along with Commissioner Feehan was recovered later that day

I take numbnutz as an insult,
the mods told me it is.

Amazing how the players are found, go factor the possabilities.
Now you go tell CBS they are wrong or admit the accounts are all screwed up.

This comes from the CBS New York website

After barely surviving the collapse of tower 2, Chief Ganci returned to his men to give them the order to evacuate tower 1.

You see it says he returned to his men (they had to be in the tower)

Now do you see why this is so muckity muck.

No two stories are the same.

Which is what I will prove as soon as the poor behavior of the OSers subsides.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

thedman has brought far more facts and important firefighter information than anything the truthers ever had. Also has done a lot more than you and he has yet to troll on like you.

You could learn something from him, if you dare.

Oh Hi, GEN
I hardly noticed you.
I guess you haven't been reading my posts.????
I have said you guys are a goldmine for truthers
I do I do want to learn more. More on topic things like
Why don't you write Larry and find out what time of day he said Pull IT and we watched the towers go down.
I doubt he would answer my letter.
Keep on learnin us
ljb

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join