It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who the heck ever said "Pull it" was slang for controlled demolitions?

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12

It is known NYFD was out around noon or before, IF they were ever even fighting the fires in WTC 7.

Obviously, this is NOT referring to firemen, but rather a building because the firemen were out for hours and civilains, a few hours before that, when this quote was made.

Would you mind terribly posting a link showing the fire fighters were out of the building by noon? Deputy chief Peyer Hayden was there on site and he gave eyewitness testimony on the condition of the building and of the area. He said himself he made the call to pull everyone out and away between 3:00-3:30, NOT 12:00.

So using a debunkers arguement that the BUILDING was pulled, why is the no evidence of such preparations being done by the NYFD or other agency that would be tasked with this mission that had been decided on?

This is a ridiculous question. The reason why there's no evidence of the NYFD "pulling" the building down with cables is becuase it didn't happen. All this "pull it is lingo for demolitons" is a hoax being pulled by the truthers becuase Silverstein was referring to getting the firefighters out. Silverstein said this himself in a followup statement, but the truthers of course want to imagine there's a coverup of some sinister secret plot to take over the world so they only see what they want to see. It's the whole reason why goofball nonsense like firefighters even being involved in demolitions makes sense to them to begin with.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

So now that this nonsense is cleared out,

CHALLENGE TO TRUTHERS- Show me footage or any proof from a witness, which shows ANYONE installing explosives to blow up WTC 7????

Let me guess, you are going to show the world how you have double standards?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Originally posted by lunarasparagus
I think you didn't catch my sarcasm. I'm asking--what are the chances, if WTC7 was brought down by CD, that the firefighters just happened to surmise it was going to collapse anyway, and evacuated the area?

Because those at the top new, and made the order to evacuate?

Why is that so unbelievable?

They had to have known it was going to be a controlled collapse, because there is not precedence in history for any fire fighter to claim the building was going to completely collapse from fire. It has never happened before.

What could they have seen that would make them think an event that has never happened before would happen? There has been hundreds of high rise fires in NY.

edit on 3/25/2012 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

Can you think of any reason why FDNY officers would have covered up controlled demolition at WTC on 9/11, a day on which 343 of their men died, and then all relentlessly lied about it ever since ?

Isn't that a grotesque and absurd charge and what could possibly be the motivation ?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
Can you think of any reason why FDNY officers would have covered up controlled demolition at WTC on 9/11, a day on which 343 of their men died, and then all relentlessly lied about it ever since ?

Isn't that a grotesque and absurd charge and what could possibly be the motivation ?

I never said they did, only that the fire commander, who talked to Larry, would have known. Perhaps Larry was lying and he didn't actually talk to the fire commander? Maybe the fire fighters who said it was going to collapse were psychic?

I can't help what the evidence shows, you are all just trying to find ways to dismiss the fact that there is ample evidence that supports controlled demolition.

I'm not suddenly going to believe it fell into its own footprint from fires, no matter what or who said what. Physical evidence always trumps wittiness evidence.

Edit; Well well a little digging and I find that the commander Larry spoke to apparently was put on the job the very morning of 911, after the other commander died, and he claims he never spoke to Larry and has no idea who did.

I just talked to Daniel Nigro. He was put in charge of the fire department that morning after Peter Ganci was killed. He was at WTC7 at the time of collapse, and does not believe it was Controlled Demolition. However, he says he did not talk to Larry Silverstein that day, and doesn't know who did. He is now retired.

www.911blogger.com...

Yeah its a damned fool conspiracy site, but if that is true then that opens a whole new kettle of fish wouldn't you say? Larry was either lying or he wasn't speaking to who he thought he was?

The plot sickens.

edit on 3/26/2012 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

It doesn't matter who Larry spoke to specifically, fire chief Frank Cruthers stated (as has already been posted):

"Of primary importance early on in the operation was the structural condition of 7 World Trade Center. Assistant Chief Frank Fellini had been approached by several chiefs who were concerned about its stability. It had been heavily damaged in the collapse and was well-involved in fire. Chief Fellini had looked at it and described to us some damage to its south side; he felt that structural components of the building had been comprised. So when Chief Dan Nigro arrived at the command post, he convened a meeting of staff chiefs, and this was a major subject of the meeting. We were all in accord about the danger of 7 WTC, and we all agreed that it was not too conservative of a decision to establish a collapse zone for that building, move the firefighters out of the collapse area, and maintain that strategy." (Frank Cruthers, "Postcollapse Command," Fire Engineering, 9/2002)

This is corroborated by other accounts including Chief Nigro's:

"The biggest decision we had to make on the first day was to clear the area and create a collapse zone around the severely damaged 7 World Trade Center, a 47-story building heavily involved in fire. A number of fire officers and companies assessed the damage to the building. The appraisals indicated that the building's integrity was in serious doubt. I issued the orders to pull back the firefighters and define the collapse zone. It was a critical decision; we could not lose any more firefighters. It took a lot of time to pull everyone out, given the emotionalism of the day, communications difficulties, and the collapse terrain." (Daniel Nigro, "Report from the Chief of Department," Fire Engineering, 9/2002)

So here's your fire-fighter mass-murderer suspect #1:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

You are back-tracking now. You did say " Because those at the top new " (sic), which surely means senior officers and not just one fire chief.

To suggest that senior FDNY officers knew and were complicit in it all is just absurd. I notice that you haven't tried to address the obvious question as to why would they ever do such a thing.

And all because you cannot accept the obvious that experienced officers know a thing or two about fires and damaged buildings and saw the risk to their men posed by WTC 7's condition.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Ok thed let's do it your way
Below is info you posted for members consumption.

True or false?????

"Also reports of the extent of the damage reached the FDNY incident commanders who made decision to
abandon WTC 7 as being too dangerous this was shortly after noon (12PM) "

thanks ljb

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by lunarasparagus
reply to post by ANOK

It doesn't matter who Larry spoke to specifically, fire chief Frank Cruthers stated (as has already been posted):

"Of primary importance early on in the operation was the structural condition of 7 World Trade Center. Assistant Chief Frank Fellini had been approached by several chiefs who were concerned about its stability. It had been heavily damaged in the collapse and was well-involved in fire. Chief Fellini had looked at it and described to us some damage to its south side; he felt that structural components of the building had been comprised. So when Chief Dan Nigro arrived at the command post, he convened a meeting of staff chiefs, and this was a major subject of the meeting. We were all in accord about the danger of 7 WTC, and we all agreed that it was not too conservative of a decision to establish a collapse zone for that building, move the firefighters out of the collapse area, and maintain that strategy." (Frank Cruthers, "Postcollapse Command," Fire Engineering, 9/2002)

This is corroborated by other accounts including Chief Nigro's:

"The biggest decision we had to make on the first day was to clear the area and create a collapse zone around the severely damaged 7 World Trade Center, a 47-story building heavily involved in fire. A number of fire officers and companies assessed the damage to the building. The appraisals indicated that the building's integrity was in serious doubt. I issued the orders to pull back the firefighters and define the collapse zone. It was a critical decision; we could not lose any more firefighters. It took a lot of time to pull everyone out, given the emotionalism of the day, communications difficulties, and the collapse terrain." (Daniel Nigro, "Report from the Chief of Department," Fire Engineering, 9/2002)

So here's your fire-fighter mass-murderer suspect #1:

Hi lun,

Every thing Larry said and who he said it to and WHEN,
Will all be testified to in a court of law very soon.

Now it looks like Nigro replaced a dead guy. Do you know the circumstances of that death?
Nigro got a field promotion on 911. Is that correct?

Now Nigro has no training in terrorism according to your bio of him. Some ba in accounting or whatnot.

But for some strange (well maybe not) reason he gets an upgrade appointment to a Terrorism Advisory Team.

Oh yeah! oh ho! Now we get it. Thanks for the truther info.

Oh BTW there is not one mention of any time frame in the tripe you posted above.

Also What's all this nonsense about a collapse zone?

Ah, I got it they knew 7 was coming down in 600 foot collapse zone.
What's wrong with this?

If the building was supposedly damaged on only one side they would have prepared for a tilt and fall.
You know DIRECTIONAL.

Ah but they new the twins came down demo style why not 7 too. assuredly
toodles lun

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by longjohnbritches

Hi lun,

I've been hearing that song for about 7 years now. Can you please define "very soon?" Trust me, if the insurance companies even thought there was a chance Silverstien blew up his own building...they would have frowned just a bit at that. Don't ya think?

Now it looks like Nigro replaced a dead guy. Do you know the circumstances of that death?

He was killed when the towers collapsed. Do you ever do your own research?

He was placed in charge after his friend was killed. Call it what you want.

Now Nigro has no training in terrorism according to your bio of him. Some ba in accounting or whatnot.

But for some strange (well maybe not) reason he gets an upgrade appointment to a Terrorism Advisory Team.

Yeah, we get it truther.

Oh BTW there is not one mention of any time frame in the tripe you posted above.

What's wrong with this?

If the building was supposedly damaged on only one side they would have prepared for a tilt and fall.
You know DIRECTIONAL.

Dude... you need to learn how to do 1st grade research. Really, this information has been around for MANY years. Why is it taking you this long to figure it out?

toodles lun

Demo style? LMFAO... Another Alex Jones graduate that thinks the FDNY was "in on it."

(and we are the sheeple!)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
Larry was either lying or he wasn't speaking to who he thought he was?

The plot sickens.

Chief Nigro came out with this information a couple years ago and was discussed here.

"I am well aware of Mr. Silverstein's statement, but to the best of my recollection, I did not speak to him on that day and I do not recall anyone telling me that they did either. That doesn't mean he could not have spoken to someone from FDNY, it just means that I am not aware of it."

Silverstien never said who he spoke with- by name. Could he have been lying? Absolutely. Something about billionaires that like to make themselves look a more important.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Six Sigma

Google 'Insurance fraud"

I was asking if asparagrass if he knew the circumstanses of the death.
You know times, witnesses, testimonies, Verified cross examined information.

Do you have IT??

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches

Did you look for it? Why do you need someone to do your work for you? You make indirect claims that the FDNY was in on this massive conspiracy, yet how could you? You don't know the basics surrounding 9/11.

Start here:

abcnews.go.com...

It is a quick candid interview Diane Sawyer had with Chief Nigro on September 20th 2001.

Here are some more links:

www.nytimes.com...

Here is another one:

“They found him around 3:30 in the afternoon,” Chris said.

Chief Ganci’s remains were recovered hours later beneath the rubble along with the radio that sent his last command. Less than a year after proudly joining his father in the fire department, Pete and his family had to say goodbye.

“It becomes tough because very quickly the memory fades. You miss his voice so…,” Peter said.

“So much stuff has happened in my life between now and then. We all got married, we all got kids now,” Chris said.

newyork.cbslocal.com...
edit on 26-3-2012 by Six Sigma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

What's wrong with this?

You know DIRECTIONAL.

toodles lun

Chief Nigro suceeded to command upon death of FDNY Chief of Department Peter Ganci, Deputy Fire
Commissioner William Feehan was also killed by debris from collapse of North Tower

en.wikipedia.org...

As Chief of Department Nigro would be appointed to Terrorism Advisory Team to coordinate the response to
incidents (FDNY also provides medical services in addition to fire fighting)

The collapse zone was established around 3 pm after observing bulge in SW corner of WTC 7 - Fire commanders
consulting with structural engineer concluded WTC 7 was in danger of collapse

A collapse zone is established in ALL directions - thats because can not predict what direction building will
fall. Also debris will be ejected for considerable distance from the structure

Rule of thumb on collapse zone is 1.5 times height of building - WTC 7 was 600 ft so zone would be about 900 ft

Everyone was pulled back 2 blocks north of WTC 7

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

Did you look for it? Why do you need someone to do your work for you? You make indirect claims that the FDNY was in on this massive conspiracy, yet how could you? You don't know the basics surrounding 9/11.

Start here:

abcnews.go.com...

It is a quick candid interview Diane Sawyer had with Chief Nigro on September 20th 2011.

Here are some more links:

www.nytimes.com...

Here is another one:

“They found him around 3:30 in the afternoon,” Chris said.

Chief Ganci’s remains were recovered hours later beneath the rubble along with the radio that sent his last command. Less than a year after proudly joining his father in the fire department, Pete and his family had to say goodbye.

“It becomes tough because very quickly the memory fades. You miss his voice so…,” Peter said.

“So much stuff has happened in my life between now and then. We all got married, we all got kids now,” Chris said.

newyork.cbslocal.com...

Hi six,

You are doing a better job than I would have expected lun to do.
You see I know the answers before I ask them. All I need to do is corner you guys so you verify your own BS.

So you claim the BIG boss the gran daddy of Firemen operations is killed in the tower and his entire body is recovered?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Hi six,

You see I know the answers before I ask them. All I need to do is corner you guys so you verify your own BS.

So you claim the BIG boss the gran daddy of Firemen operations is killed in the tower and his entire body is recovered?

You do know that some people even survived being buried under the rubble, right? You're not allowed to just make up stuff here.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Hi six,

Start using some respect with your responses and request for the facts, or you will not get answers from me. We are talking about real people that died horrendous deaths. My brother was on that pile for two weeks. He watched the bodies removed and stood at attention in silence every time one was carried off. Be grateful that you or your loved ones didn't have to live through it like they did.

edit on 26-3-2012 by Six Sigma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

Hi six,

You do know that some people even survived being buried under the rubble, right? You're not allowed to just make up stuff here.

Yes I do. Would you like to lay it out for us?
Say in terms of PROBABILITY.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

reply to post by thedman

Ok thed let's do it your way
Below is info you posted for members consumption.

True or false?????

"Also reports of the extent of the damage reached the FDNY incident commanders who made decision to
abandon WTC 7 as being too dangerous this was shortly after noon (12PM) "

thanks ljb

Hi thed

I know you didn't see this so I went and got it for you.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Yes I do. Would you like to lay it out for us?
Say in terms of PROBABILITY.

Look up:

John McLoughlin
en.wikipedia.org...

Will Jimeno
en.wikipedia.org...

Both were trapped in an elevator shaft on 9/11. Why is it that truthers rely on debunkers to learn the truth? (then handwave it away)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Six Sigma

Just like the BS about basement bombs, nukes and such, and yet, people survived in the core's stairwells. How can that be possible if the core columns were suppose to be blown up at the base?

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join